Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2014 6:26 pm  #1

2015 Canine Congress in North Texas goes NKC!

HUGE NEWS!!!!
The American Bulldog & Molosser Association's 5th Annual North Texas American Bulldog show...the CANINE CONGRESS....will be......NKC !!!!!June 12-14MANY more details to follow of course....but for now....plan on:
Friday Night Meet n Greet over drinks and appetizers.
Saturday Morning: YOU time...enjoy a nice breakfast with your family and then put some sunscreen on and it's going to be a POOL Party at the HOST HOTEL!! We'll be BBQ'ing, having some drinks and just having a blast while our dogs enjoy the hotel air conditioning.
Then...The show BEGINS!!
Saturday evening, we will have 3 NKC Shows and the protection tournament!
For those that aren't familiar with our June Evening weather here in Texas...you are in for a treat. It's fantastic!

Canine Congress of Texas 2014
Paris, Texas
Web is NOT updated yet, but as I settle into my new routine, we'll get it up and running with information throughout the year!!
www.molosserevents.wix.com/show

7/25/2014 11:13 pm  #2

Re: 2015 Canine Congress in North Texas goes NKC!

Nice

"Where being a bully won't get ya sent to the principal."

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z5q2pj.jpg

7/26/2014 6:25 am  #3

What made you guys change sanction/registries?

7/26/2014 8:16 am  #4

As we have always said when we formed our club 5 years ago, we will do what people want us to do.
We saw a steady decline at all the bulldog shows this year...many of us have spent tons of time talking to one another as  hosts and folks that go to the shows.  What we found is that we feel a big reason our numbers are down all over is because there are already so many champions. It's easier to champion because the numbers are down. There are many shows that are competing with one another as well.
NKC used to be the sanctioning body of some huge events here in Texas and we are hopeful that brining it back will bring the older NKC Folks back out and give the current show folks a new registry to work on championing their dogs.

Canine Congress of Texas 2014
Paris, Texas
Web is NOT updated yet, but as I settle into my new routine, we'll get it up and running with information throughout the year!!
www.molosserevents.wix.com/show

7/26/2014 8:30 am  #5

Sounds like a good time...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/30/2014 11:14 pm  #6

Vindictive Working K9 wrote:

HUGE NEWS!!!!
The American Bulldog & Molosser Association's 5th Annual North Texas American Bulldog show...the CANINE CONGRESS....will be......NKC !!!!!June 12-14MANY more details to follow of course....but for now....plan on:
Friday Night Meet n Greet over drinks and appetizers.
Saturday Morning: YOU time...enjoy a nice breakfast with your family and then put some sunscreen on and it's going to be a POOL Party at the HOST HOTEL!! We'll be BBQ'ing, having some drinks and just having a blast while our dogs enjoy the hotel air conditioning.
Then...The show BEGINS!!
Saturday evening, we will have 3 NKC Shows and the protection tournament!
For those that aren't familiar with our June Evening weather here in Texas...you are in for a treat. It's fantastic!

Gonna do my best to make this, right registry and in my favorite state! Thanks for the super early heads up, Karen!!!

Aint no thing but a chicken wing! So just do the dawg gone thing!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/tongue.gif

7/30/2014 11:21 pm  #7

NKC show and Texas...This spells vacation for me...I will be there bringing standards!

Genetics is only the recipe. Bang the stove door and your cake will fall. It is a very thin line that we walk with our crazy dogs!~Daniel Lybbert

Board footera