Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2014 9:15 pm  #1

BYFB PRINCE MUFASSA 2 AKA FASS (STUD SERVICE )

Byfb Prince Mufassa2 aka Fass of HHAB a direct son of the worlds famous Ch.Heavens Haven Prince Mufassa,not only he is a direct son but an inbreed of prince. He up for stud to approved females only !!
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=2056639-quality-bullys-prince-mufassa-2-of-hhab

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg508/backyardfinestbullys/Ribbetcollagefass2_zps7c3e47a0.jpg

Last edited by backyardfinestbullys (8/29/2014 9:16 pm)

REMEBER DONT COMPARE PRICE COMPARE QUALITY

9/29/2014 9:33 am  #2

Re: BYFB PRINCE MUFASSA 2 AKA FASS (STUD SERVICE )

Last edited by Whitey (7/24/2015 9:30 am)

****If I take care of my character...my reputation will take care of itself****

www.whiteysamericanbulldogs.com

10/11/2014 12:07 pm  #3

I think he had surgery on a knee or leg...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

10/14/2014 6:08 pm  #4

Hey Brian, I
wasnt really going to respond to this but since i see you insist, if u must know as far as i know he hasnt been sold Alina gave him free to my brother (Quality Bullys) and my brother gave him free to me, as far as breeding him goes it will be my decision if i breed him or not.Do you mean Entropion, a very common bulldog disease very easy to wash off after a few breedings. I am aware of it he has it very light which with the right bitch it will fade.Just saying wasnt King Mufassa and Itch Carrier yet look what a great producer he was.I would have loved to use him,There is no perfect ab you just got to know how to breed the faults of,and no disrespect but its Screwed up how you come out here talking Shizzy and trying to bash my post.When you should have just called me like a man and talked to me about it. Here is my number by the way 786 422-2100 feel free to call me anytime,I hope i havent offended you,we dont come out here for the drama,just to show and represent our kennel Backyardfinestbullys

10/14/2014 6:10 pm  #5

Hey whats up Ish,Yea i guess so what about it, Dam you guys are some Fass fans.

10/18/2014 3:57 pm  #6

If you think Ich carriers are the same as dogs that directly suffer from Entropion..............lol. I think an Ich affected dog would be more in the ballpark of a dog that is affected with Entropion eye. So...while you are sorting through the dogs in search of the one that is unaffected, what will you do with the ones that ARE affected? Are you willing to put a bunch of dogs down just to use this dog? Seems like a tough road you're headed down...musn't be too many nice males in your area..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

- Bertrand Russell

10/19/2014 9:07 pm  #7

backyardfinestbullys wrote:

Hey whats up Ish,Yea i guess so what about it, Dam you guys are some Fass fans.

I am a Fass fan and brother I aint nobody too udge... trust me.. has long has you are doing the best by Fass you are good by our book...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

Board footera