Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2015 5:26 pm  #26

Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BLUE???

jasynkel wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

jasynkel wrote:

A real dog man would never judge a dog on colour, in particular a working breed. Colour should be the absolute last thing you judge a dog on....health, temperament, structure, movement, ability all take precedence. Judging a dog because of colour, to me, represents a lack of knowledge.

Regards

Jason

a real dog man is going to question your stories when your dog doesnt match up, especialy if you are telling him you have the same breed of animal as he does when he knows the history of the breed he deals with. one other thing multiple breeds can perform similar task but that does not make the animals the same breed...

Look, you have no interest in preserving these dogs function, in preserving their ability, in doing any type of health testing whatsoever or any type of work with these dogs. Your only requirement is that they have the ped you want....that's fine, do your thing. It's just not something i think is important in a working breed. Colour is something that can be manipulated, I think its the last thing you should be worried about.

Regards

Jason

my dogs function just as well as anyone else's. they walk run bark and bite. I dont have bulls nor cattle and I doubt very much that many others have them either, so exactly what type of WORK are you talking about??? and yes the ped I want allows me to produce the dog I say I have try it you will be amazed at the results...

3/30/2015 5:54 pm  #27

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

jasynkel wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

a real dog man is going to question your stories when your dog doesnt match up, especialy if you are telling him you have the same breed of animal as he does when he knows the history of the breed he deals with. one other thing multiple breeds can perform similar task but that does not make the animals the same breed...

Look, you have no interest in preserving these dogs function, in preserving their ability, in doing any type of health testing whatsoever or any type of work with these dogs. Your only requirement is that they have the ped you want....that's fine, do your thing. It's just not something i think is important in a working breed. Colour is something that can be manipulated, I think its the last thing you should be worried about.

Regards

Jason

so you can manipulate color, ok then manipulate your dogs color and produce a solid white patterdale I will wait. and if you wpould like to debate about that breed of dog we can do that because I know about that breed also... and also interested in purchasing a good patterdale to get rid of some racoons I have hanging around.

Why would I want to do that? I couldn't care less about colour. I have half bull fell crosses too...colour doesn't interest me with these either. If you want a working terrier I have a half bull/ half patt proven female on pup to a proven patterdale dog. I'll make sure you get a black one lol

Regards

Jason

3/30/2015 6:45 pm  #28

jasynkel wrote:

DanM wrote:

jasynkel wrote:

A real dog man would never judge a dog on colour, in particular a working breed. Colour should be the absolute last thing you judge a dog on....health, temperament, structure, movement, ability all take precedence. Judging a dog because of colour, to me, represents a lack of knowledge.

Regards

Jason

I guess that would work best for non-registered/mutts...
Copy/paste this to a Rottweiler message board, then tell them about your
brindle Rotty that can do what theirs do, and do it better.

Are we to assume you're ok with Merle ABs? If it could perform its task, of course.

Dan

Non registered mutts lol...I have non registered mutts, patterdales,  that I can trace back their breeding 30 years. Hard as nails and bred solely for ability. You make colour a selection criteria in any working breed and you've already put a nail in its coffin regarding it being classed as a working breed. I'm not in favour of adding a different breed or paper hanging, I agree with you....breed within the gene pool. But don't make colour one of your considerations, its a ridiculous selection criteria.

Regards

Jason

I get what you're saying...maybe we're talking about different things... I've had coonhounds for nearly 30 yrs also,
Never cared what they looked like when I turn them loose at night...I want the one that gets me the most hides.
However, color must matter if you're speaking of registered dogs. I mean, a Black and Tan coonhound must be, well,
you know... A redbone must be...

Dan

3/30/2015 6:55 pm  #29

jasynkel wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

jasynkel wrote:

Regards

Jason

so you can manipulate color, ok then manipulate your dogs color and produce a solid white patterdale I will wait. and if you wpould like to debate about that breed of dog we can do that because I know about that breed also... and also interested in purchasing a good patterdale to get rid of some racoons I have hanging around.

Why would I want to do that? I couldn't care less about colour. I have half bull fell crosses too...colour doesn't interest me with these either. If you want a working terrier I have a half bull/ half patt proven female on pup to a proven patterdale dog. I'll make sure you get a black one lol

Regards

Jason

if you are going to let me get a pup I want an all patterdale not a pat mix. it can be chocolate, red or all black, those colors I know are the true colors of a non crossed mixed patterdale so if you can provide that then hey lets do business..

3/30/2015 6:57 pm  #30

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

jasynkel wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Regards

Jason

I would think one of your bad ass AB's could handle that!!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

3/30/2015 7:10 pm  #31

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

jasynkel wrote:

Jason

i dont think I know they would chew you dogs new assholes...

3/30/2015 8:36 pm  #32

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Well, we know they aren't taking care of your coon problem.  I don't think I would have the same issue.  Maybe you just got them paper mache bulldogs..............

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

3/30/2015 9:40 pm  #33

Color requirements/restrictions are present in almost all working breeds. I quess for some their color was an advantage to them doing their jobs, like flock guardians are usually solid white. Others came in certain colors simply for identification. I also can't think of any working breed's ability that has been impeded by a color requirement/restriction. Some working breeds coat color, length, texture, etc is a requirement. Also, I don't get this; if color is easily manipulated, then it shouldn't be a requirement/restriction. I would argue just the opposite; if color is easily manipulated, then it should or can be a requirement. Would saying AB's can't come in blue impede it's ability to work? No. Even saying AB's can only come in blue wouldn't impede it's ability to work....if color is so easily manipulated. AB's are traditionally mostly white. Why allow blue? What impedes a breed's ability to work, is not working them. Requiring a certain color doesn't. - Jim 

3/30/2015 11:46 pm  #34

JGM-NC wrote:

Color requirements/restrictions are present in almost all working breeds. I quess for some their color was an advantage to them doing their jobs, like flock guardians are usually solid white. Others came in certain colors simply for identification. I also can't think of any working breed's ability that has been impeded by a color requirement/restriction. Some working breeds coat color, length, texture, etc is a requirement. Also, I don't get this; if color is easily manipulated, then it shouldn't be a requirement/restriction. I would argue just the opposite; if color is easily manipulated, then it should or can be a requirement. Would saying AB's can't come in blue impede it's ability to work? No. Even saying AB's can only come in blue wouldn't impede it's ability to work....if color is so easily manipulated. AB's are traditionally mostly white. Why allow blue? What impedes a breed's ability to work, is not working them. Requiring a certain color doesn't. - Jim 

I agree... I just feel that in this breed that isn't a cookie cutter type that has so many questions about what was or wasn't infused since Westchamps High Hopes... Color should maybe fall lower on the list of urgent criterion... I remember seeing blue brindle patches on early Johnson types dogs here in the mid to late 90's out of Tug Jordan blood...

Just seems like the color has been there... Steel Curtain has a nice solid blue boy he made from non solid blue parents...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/31/2015 6:25 am  #35

Uncle Ish wrote:

JGM-NC wrote:

I agree... I just feel that in this breed that isn't a cookie cutter type that has so many questions about what was or wasn't infused since Westchamps High Hopes... Color should maybe fall lower on the list of urgent criterion... I remember seeing blue brindle patches on early Johnson types dogs here in the mid to late 90's out of Tug Jordan blood...

Just seems like the color has been there... Steel Curtain has a nice solid blue boy he made from non solid blue parents...

the key is blue brindle patches, not solid blue there is a big difference between patches and solids!!!!! and there are still dogs of the johnson line that produce blue brindle patches, but not solid blues, the only breed of solid blues have come by way of the bullies never an american bulldog not before the nation x..

3/31/2015 6:40 am  #36

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Well, we know they aren't taking care of your coon problem. I don't think I would have the same issue. Maybe you just got them paper mache bulldogs..............

oh troy you know too well if I say something I mean it.. if you want your dogs to get chewed on I have already told you that is no problem, I love that kind of WORK..... you are just being you running your mouth trying to be of importance, and I respect that you are important to a bunch of clueless folk but to folks such as myself whom have exposed you and vito from day one, well I look at you for who and what you truly are... maybe you still hold a grudge for all that has taken place from this board to the BOE, but if you would have stop trying to be who you are not you wouldnt still be feeling slighted if you hadnt een vitos test dummie/ spokes person you wouldnt have gotten humiliated if you wouldnt have waisted thousands of dollars on mixed mutts you might not be laughed at as much. long story short you have always been a nobody throughout your entire life up until you met the biggest puppymiller whom made you feel important who fed your ego all in order to manipulate you ignorance and lack of knowledge in order for him to secure your money and in the end you were sooooo disappointed and Im still laughing at you.. YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!!!!! by the way my mache dogs do 1 breeding and I get big thick american bulldogs you champions do 10 breeding and you get what fine boned long snouted narrow chested hybrids, yeah I will keep the mache dogs while you chase the classic/ bully type!!!  prime example look at catfish 2yrs old and built like a pup, her chest is sooo tight she could hold a dime between her chest. Oh and I must be honest you do produce a bunch of dogs just not american bulldogs standards and hybrids yes, classical/ bully no. standards and hybrids are mixed dogs, but you already know that you just want to call them something they are not I understand..

Last edited by Tru 2 Da Game (3/31/2015 6:42 am)

3/31/2015 9:27 am  #37

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

JGM-NC wrote:

the key is blue brindle patches, not solid blue there is a big difference between patches and solids!!!!! and there are still dogs of the johnson line that produce blue brindle patches, but not solid blues, the only breed of solid blues have come by way of the bullies never an american bulldog not before the nation x..

Just because a dog doesn't show brindle, doesn't mean it isn't brindle.  Or that it won't produce brindle.  You can't determine what a dog is or isn't by what is expressed phenotypically.

3/31/2015 10:01 am  #38

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Well, we know they aren't taking care of your coon problem. I don't think I would have the same issue. Maybe you just got them paper mache bulldogs..............

oh troy you know too well if I say something I mean it.. if you want your dogs to get chewed on I have already told you that is no problem, I love that kind of WORK..... you are just being you running your mouth trying to be of importance, and I respect that you are important to a bunch of clueless folk but to folks such as myself whom have exposed you and vito from day one, well I look at you for who and what you truly are... maybe you still hold a grudge for all that has taken place from this board to the BOE, but if you would have stop trying to be who you are not you wouldnt still be feeling slighted if you hadnt een vitos test dummie/ spokes person you wouldnt have gotten humiliated if you wouldnt have waisted thousands of dollars on mixed mutts you might not be laughed at as much. long story short you have always been a nobody throughout your entire life up until you met the biggest puppymiller whom made you feel important who fed your ego all in order to manipulate you ignorance and lack of knowledge in order for him to secure your money and in the end you were sooooo disappointed and Im still laughing at you.. YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!!!!! by the way my mache dogs do 1 breeding and I get big thick american bulldogs you champions do 10 breeding and you get what fine boned long snouted narrow chested hybrids, yeah I will keep the mache dogs while you chase the classic/ bully type!!!  prime example look at catfish 2yrs old and built like a pup, her chest is sooo tight she could hold a dime between her chest. Oh and I must be honest you do produce a bunch of dogs just not american bulldogs standards and hybrids yes, classical/ bully no. standards and hybrids are mixed dogs, but you already know that you just want to call them something they are not I understand..

T2, stop typing so much LOL!!  It is as simple as this.  You own bulldogs, but need a Patterdale to take care of your coon problem.  I just find that funny!!

3/31/2015 11:08 am  #39

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

JGM-NC wrote:

But you do see that you can manipulate those blue brindles into solids over time if you so wished...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/31/2015 11:46 am  #40

i'm not that well versed in color genetics as i have never had an interest , but it has appeared to me that it's not so much the color as it is the pattern . springer spaniels are black and white , and i've never seen a purebred solid black one ....... landseer newfoundlands are black and white , you will never find a solid black one that hasn't been crossed ........... seems to me going from black and white to solid black is more than just the black color , i'd say the same with the blue ........jmo

ever seen a solid black one ??????
http://s3.amazonaws.com/auteurs_production/images/film/101-dalmatians/w448/101-dalmatians.jpg

Last edited by me (3/31/2015 11:52 am)

3/31/2015 11:47 am  #41

Uncle Ish wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

But you do see that you can manipulate those blue brindles into solids over time if you so wished...

He doesn't understand that!

3/31/2015 3:24 pm  #42

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

T2, stop typing so much LOL!! It is as simple as this. You own bulldogs, but need a Patterdale to take care of your coon problem. I just find that funny!!

I find it funny how you are wondering why i want to use a patterdale on a racoon, but that just goes to show how much you know about a patterdale and the excitement of seeing a 13lb dog destroy an over sized vicious racoon oh I forgot you not into that you are a showman so of course you would find it funny.. Young Grasshopper.. oh by the way how would I know anything about that breed well once again me and my people do dogs....

3/31/2015 3:31 pm  #43

Uncle Ish wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

no I dont see it and never will!!!! this blue is just like 2013's black manipylation and it was nothing more than fukning lies and cross mixed currs... but I forgot you were one who seen that.. and lastly if those blue brindle patches were to be manipulated into solid blue over time do you know hamy years (time) it would take before one would be produced??????? where do you get the stuff you say???? all you people do is make up some bullshytt then try and force some mentally challenged reasoning for the bullshytt you say, gtfoh!!!! do I see!!!!!!

3/31/2015 3:36 pm  #44

me wrote:

i'm not that well versed in color genetics as i have never had an interest , but it has appeared to me that it's not so much the color as it is the pattern . springer spaniels are black and white , and i've never seen a purebred solid black one ....... landseer newfoundlands are black and white , you will never find a solid black one that hasn't been crossed ........... seems to me going from black and white to solid black is more than just the black color , i'd say the same with the blue ........jmo

ever seen a solid black one ??????
http://s3.amazonaws.com/auteurs_production/images/film/101-dalmatians/w448/101-dalmatians.jpg

cant wait to hear the answer to this one... all these years of black to white but never a solid black one, troy please explain and show actual facts of your knowledge since I will never get it. then iIsh why dont you show so I can see that they can be manipulated and then explain how...

3/31/2015 4:48 pm  #45

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

cant wait to hear the answer to this one... all these years of black to white but never a solid black one, troy please explain and show actual facts of your knowledge since I will never get it. then iIsh why dont you show so I can see that they can be manipulated and then explain how...

i'd be interested myself , there been a lot of splaining on these boards  when it comes the new  colors  , it's about the extent of my color genetics  knowledge , someone must got something ....... you will see purebred  black labradors with a white spot on the chest , you'll never see a springer spaniel marked black and white one .......... neos can have a huge white blaze , you'll never see a springer spaniel marked one of those either ........... must be something to it ,i'd guess the pattern is the genetic part the ab's were lacking ............. the color might be explainable , but i doubt the pattern is

3/31/2015 4:59 pm  #46

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

T2, stop typing so much LOL!! It is as simple as this. You own bulldogs, but need a Patterdale to take care of your coon problem. I just find that funny!!

I find it funny how you are wondering why i want to use a patterdale on a racoon, but that just goes to show how much you know about a patterdale and the excitement of seeing a 13lb dog destroy an over sized vicious racoon oh I forgot you not into that you are a showman so of course you would find it funny.. Young Grasshopper.. oh by the way how would I know anything about that breed well once again me and my people do dogs....

You could have fooled me.  When it was time to work, you and your dogs were no where to be found.  Just like now you want to send a Patterdale to do a Bulldogs job!!  It tells me a lot about your Bulldogs and supports my thoughts all along!!  Paper mâché Bulldogs!!

3/31/2015 5:37 pm  #47

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

You could have fooled me. When it was time to work, you and your dogs were no where to be found. Just like now you want to send a Patterdale to do a Bulldogs job!! It tells me a lot about your Bulldogs and supports my thoughts all along!! Paper mâché Bulldogs!!

troy you know where my dogs were in the same parking lot you were in where you wouldnt do a thing and all you had to do was bring them out and say cut em loose, but Im most certain your dogs would have done the same thing as you did NOTHING so next time we are at the same place once again I invite you to cut yours loose and let them put in work....

3/31/2015 5:41 pm  #48

T2, your dogs were no shows!!  You could have entered them in any competition, but you didn't!!  You know they can't hang, so stop pretending!!  And yes, I was in the parking lot, and you spit LOL!!

3/31/2015 5:44 pm  #49

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

You could have fooled me. When it was time to work, you and your dogs were no where to be found. Just like now you want to send a Patterdale to do a Bulldogs job!! It tells me a lot about your Bulldogs and supports my thoughts all along!! Paper mâché Bulldogs!!

by the way where exactly did I say I had a coon problem??????

3/31/2015 5:50 pm  #50

CCB wrote:

T2, your dogs were no shows!! You could have entered them in any competition, but you didn't!! You know they can't hang, so stop pretending!! And yes, I was in the parking lot, and you spit LOL!!

yupI spit all in your face to antagonize you to put your hands up and fight but your heart and brain wouldnt allow you to back up all the talk you did behind the computer, a computer gangster is what you were... by the way I didnt come to play dog games never went to a show to play dog games dog gamesdont represent me or my dogs, but like I said you could have brought your currs out and said cut them loose but instead you ran them back into the shaded trailer so they wouldnt over heat. my dogs outside in the elements everyone else"s dogs in the building with fans blowing on them or in cool trailers amirite young grass hopper????????

Board footera