Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



5/09/2015 11:57 am  #1


Take that Troy

Bwahahahahahahahaha
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/jfhnsabt/image_zps4xlct0ji.jpg


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

5/09/2015 12:29 pm  #2


Re: Take that Troy

Good for you Jesse!  What is your main source of protein??


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

5/09/2015 2:55 pm  #3


Re: Take that Troy

CCB wrote:

Good for you Jesse!  What is your main source of protein??

 
LMAO Man that was funny right there. Loyal X members should get a kick outa that one. Man I'm just having fun these days, wishing everyone well. I use Optimum Nutrition Whey or lean meat.


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
     Thread Starter
 

5/09/2015 4:40 pm  #4


Re: Take that Troy

Someone has definitely been missing out on a lot in there life. So so so sad, but yet funny ass hell.
Nostop where did you get that from and please dont say from a dog message board. Lmao! This guy needs someone to give him a hug and reassurance.

 

5/09/2015 5:17 pm  #5


Re: Take that Troy

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Someone has definitely been missing out on a lot in there life. So so so sad, but yet funny ass hell.
Nostop where did you get that from and please dont say from a dog message board. Lmao! This guy needs someone to give him a hug and reassurance.

 
That would be Jesse big guy!! But if you want a picture of me I will hook you up LOL!!


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

5/09/2015 6:31 pm  #6


Re: Take that Troy

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Someone has definitely been missing out on a lot in there life. So so so sad, but yet funny ass hell.
Nostop where did you get that from and please dont say from a dog message board. Lmao! This guy needs someone to give him a hug and reassurance.

whom ever it is needs a hug and reassurance but it is nice to know you recognize your short comings..
 
That would be Jesse big guy!! But if you want a picture of me I will hook you up LOL!!

 

 

5/09/2015 6:41 pm  #7


Re: Take that Troy

When a guy takes a topless selfie flexing and sends it to a guy he's having a spat with it's known as the Troy. A little while back Troy and Vito were arguing about wether or not Vito was fat, Troy hit Vito with the topless flexing selfie and the Troy was born. I just hit Troy with the "Troy". Classic


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
     Thread Starter
 

5/10/2015 4:38 am  #8


Re: Take that Troy



My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
     Thread Starter
 

5/10/2015 1:20 pm  #9


Re: Take that Troy

NoStopABTs wrote:

When a guy takes a topless selfie flexing and sends it to a guy he's having a spat with it's known as the Troy. A little while back Troy and Vito were arguing about wether or not Vito was fat, Troy hit Vito with the topless flexing selfie and the Troy was born. I just hit Troy with the "Troy". Classic

When a guy carves up s dead dog and feeds it to the rest of his hounds itbimd called a Jesse!!  I never sent that pic to Vito but he sure likes it LOL!!  Even modified my nipples LOL!!


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

5/10/2015 1:21 pm  #10


Re: Take that Troy

When a guy makes an entire YouTube video about his dogs f'd up picker that is aka a Jesse!!


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

5/10/2015 4:18 pm  #11


Re: Take that Troy

CCB wrote:

When a guy makes an entire YouTube video about his dogs f'd up picker that is aka a Jesse!!

 
LMAO It was a prolapsed urethra, a common genetic issue in English Bulldogs. That was a very educational video.


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
     Thread Starter
 

5/11/2015 8:03 pm  #12


Re: Take that Troy

I knew it.....

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]