Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2015 7:17 pm  #1

Is there a chance?

I'm guilty myself of getting wrapped up in the nat x drama but I'm curious...is there a group of people that want to bring the positive side of the message board back?  I would be happy to start the movement so we could get this board pointed in the right direction.  Sound off.

5/16/2015 7:37 pm  #2

Re: Is there a chance?

jrrdbyls wrote:

I'm guilty myself of getting wrapped up in the nat x drama but I'm curious...is there a group of people that want to bring the positive side of the message board back? I would be happy to start the movement so we could get this board pointed in the right direction. Sound off.

when you got that positive board going and someone comes on it and shows a video of a dog that moves like sh t , and obviously is a terrible breather , and tells folks , many who obviously know no better , that dog is a great moving , great breathing american bulldog , what are you gonna do ??????? leave it slide ??????? if so it'd be a board i personally would think is not worth the time it'd take to read it ........... messageboards worth a sh t are educational ........ disagreements cause thought ............. i guess mindless misinformation suits a lot of you all  ?????

5/16/2015 7:55 pm  #3

me wrote:

jrrdbyls wrote:

I'm guilty myself of getting wrapped up in the nat x drama but I'm curious...is there a group of people that want to bring the positive side of the message board back? I would be happy to start the movement so we could get this board pointed in the right direction. Sound off.

when you got that positive board going and someone comes on it and shows a video of a dog that moves like sh t , and obviously is a terrible breather , and tells folks , many who obviously know no better , that dog is a great moving , great breathing american bulldog , what are you gonna do ??????? leave it slide ??????? if so it'd be a board i personally would think is not worth the time it'd take to read it ........... messageboards worth a sh t are educational ........ disagreements cause thought ............. i guess mindless misinformation suits a lot of you all  ?????

That's one way to look at it I suppose. Another way would be to celebrate our differences in opinions and styles of dogs.

5/16/2015 9:09 pm  #4

jrrdbyls wrote:

me wrote:

jrrdbyls wrote:

That's one way to look at it I suppose. Another way would be to celebrate our differences in opinions and styles of dogs.

Celebration........... TFF... Let me know when you can stop swinging off the sacks of a few nobodies and become your own man....

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

5/16/2015 9:23 pm  #5

jamesporch wrote:

jrrdbyls wrote:

me wrote:

Celebration........... TFF... Let me know when you can stop swinging off the sacks of a few nobodies and become your own man....

Thanks, Jimmy Deck, you an ME are making my case stronger by the post. I appreciate you both more than words can describe. Cheers. I've already been in contact with Ish privately and sure enough the two main guys show themselves without fail.   Here's to a better nat x that is worth our time.

5/17/2015 2:26 pm  #6

Positive results can come from the bickering and hostility. I was able to figure out which breeders I would and never buy a dog from. I know the guys I would and never like to meet. I saw a consistant pattern of breeders who weren't attacked and seem to be respected and stayed drama free. I chose to get my foundation dogs from one such kennel. This was a direct result from the bickering that's taken place. Thank you all for my enlightenment

Last edited by mask (5/17/2015 5:44 pm)

Board footera