Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



5/19/2015 3:48 pm  #1


AS WE PROCEED ------

To give you what you need!
Received a few updated pics of Sniders "Ryker" of LBK @13 months
PUSHER THE PUNISHER  X CLAIM TO FAME

 http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_4_zpssyoztvei.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_2_zpslzkekcpf.jpg


Handsome guy


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

5/20/2015 8:54 am  #2


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

Real cool looking pup... You can see his parents in him...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

5/26/2015 5:12 pm  #3


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

Uncle Ish wrote:

Real cool looking pup... You can see his parents in him...

No doubt about it Ish, we aim for total package bulldogs over this way!
 http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_4_zpsstztkzfc.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_3_zpsulcfyywm.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_0_zpsmdqdjmtv.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
     Thread Starter
 

5/27/2015 1:06 pm  #4


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

What are your plans with him stud wise???


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

5/27/2015 6:56 pm  #5


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

Lost Bloodline wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

Real cool looking pup... You can see his parents in him...

No doubt about it Ish, we aim for total package bulldogs over this way!
 http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_4_zpsstztkzfc.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_3_zpsulcfyywm.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_0_zpsmdqdjmtv.jpg

 
Nice. Cool paint job, he's  straight and has a fat rear. Would like to see how he turns out in another year.

 

5/28/2015 6:58 am  #6


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

Uncle Ish wrote:

What are your plans with him stud wise???

He's just a cool dog to me Ish, I don't have any stud plans for him right now. The Sniders were looking for a nice pet when they contacted me that would protect the house and their kids could enjoy and that's what they received with him. They have the option to breed him if they choose to.


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
     Thread Starter
 

5/28/2015 8:20 pm  #7


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

How many generations in are you???


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

6/03/2015 8:20 am  #8


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

Uncle Ish wrote:

How many generations in are you???

Counting off my females 2. But I've seen people in this breed count off the males also so around here it would be 3. 
 


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
     Thread Starter
 

6/04/2015 10:41 pm  #9


Re: AS WE PROCEED ------

Ranovr32 wrote:

Lost Bloodline wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

Real cool looking pup... You can see his parents in him...

No doubt about it Ish, we aim for total package bulldogs over this way!
 http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_4_zpsstztkzfc.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_3_zpsulcfyywm.jpg


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/Mobile%20Uploads/imagejpeg_0_zpsmdqdjmtv.jpg

 
Nice. Cool paint job, he's straight and has a fat rear. Would like to see how he turns out in another year.

Thanks, I like how this whole litter came out, every single pup turned out pretty good.


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]