Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2015 12:05 pm  #1

texas

hopefully the folks on this board from texas , their families and dogs are all doing alright as far as the flooding goes .....

5/27/2015 12:53 am  #2

Re: texas

Since they (the military/Government) don't deny having a large military presence in Texas aka Jade Helm, make some positive use out of them and the very large contingent of vehicles of all sizes. And start helping the people in Texas in dire straits due to biblical rain fall. The Soldier's are there the need is there....DUH!

5/27/2015 8:56 am  #3

Seems like the dogs have been looking for Noah, and think we moved to a swamp...At least most of the roads have been passable where I am. We lost power Monday evening at 6 and finally had it come back on at 4:30 Tuesday morning. Houston (and East Texas) got hammered pretty good again last night...

5/27/2015 11:03 am  #4

looked bad on the news ..... that family in the house that got washed away was terrible , little 3-6yr old kids ......

5/27/2015 1:04 pm  #5

The issues they are facing are insane... I would go mad... Especially with kids...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/28/2015 1:40 pm  #6

I'd be going mad with Ish... Disturbing!

5/28/2015 4:34 pm  #7

Here in Ft. Worth and surrounding areas are crazy right now. I know a few friends having to evacuate.. We are doing ok. Nothing too major. The bacteria, mosquitos and all that come along with the ground staying we is really tough to deal with. We are definitely looking for an end to it soon!

Board footera