Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2015 9:06 pm  #1

2 beautiful pups..both priced to move

The boy is going to be a beast!
He was origionally 1 of my two keepers, but I just don't have the dedicate to them. So, I've finally decided to make them both available.

This pup brings a lot to any program. He's super nice. He has great structure, good drive, heavy bone, and a  prominent head piece. He also has a red nose and Carries the rare and highly sought after blue gene.

He has an excellent pedigree. The sire is a 90# Dailey's Woolly Bully son and the mom is a whopping 111lbs..beast with lots of old school blood behind her.

You won't find a better bred pup for the money.

Pics can be seen at facebook.com/vipbulldogs

Don't let him get away. Give me a call and add some size and class to your yard today.

The girl is absolutely beaitiful!
She was the pick of the litter and my other keeper, but I just don't have the dedicate to her. So, I've  decided to make her available.

This is pup brings so much to the table. He's super nice. She has picture perfect structure, great drive, and she moves beautifully.

She also has a blue nose an carries the rare and highly sought after, but oh so elusive blue gene.

She has an excellent pedigree. Her sire is a 90# Dailey's Woolly Bully son and the mom is a whopping 111lbs..beast with lots of old school blood behind her.

You just won't find a better bred pup for the money. Pups with this genetic makeup typically go for 2 to 3 times this price.

Pics can be seen at http://www.facebook.com/vipbulldogs

Give me a calll to take advantage of this oppprtunity to bring a foundation quality female with the ability to produce rare color

(918) 406-3774 or e-mail vipbulldogs@gmail.com

Last edited by VIP BULLDOGS (6/10/2015 12:22 am)

It's only murder if they find the body...otherwise it's only a missing person

9/02/2015 10:31 pm  #2

Re: 2 beautiful pups..both priced to move

Hello 
How you doing? I seen some of your dogs and I see you have a lot of Dailey Blood in your bully's. I was wondering do you ever have any young females for sale that's heavy Dailey blood. between the ages of 11 months to 4 years old?

Board footera