Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2015 11:34 am  #1

Ben Carson

one of the few political figures i've come across in my lifetime that i didn't think was full of Shizzy ...........JMO ...... probably a trait that will prevent him from having a chance .........

8/07/2015 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Ben Carson

8/09/2015 8:46 am  #3

he knows what obama pretends to know ....................................................................

Last edited by me (8/09/2015 11:59 am)

8/10/2015 9:08 pm  #4

Last edited by me (8/10/2015 9:14 pm)

8/11/2015 3:27 pm  #5

Ben Carson wrote:

"The political class has weaved an imaginary tale that they're the only ones who can solve our problems, but the fact of the matter is if you take the collective political experience of everyone in Congress, which is just under 9,000 years, you'll see that it really has not solved our problems," he said. "What we really need are problem solvers, people with a history of solving complex problems, people who know how to utilize other individuals working with them to solve complex problems, because nobody knows everything. But wisdom is much more important than political experience."

8/12/2015 7:02 pm  #6

8/13/2015 8:28 am  #7

the media is full of Shizzy ......... Carson said this long before trump did , he said it in a speech on weakening russia by taking isis oil holdings in syria and running a pipeline to europe .......... when trump said it i remember thinking he stole that line from Carson ...... hopefully america is smarter than that , trump would make a great game show host ......

first draft news wrote:

Sylvia’s green beans, he told reporters, “were smacking,” and the United States needed “to use every resource to get rid of” the Islamic State. “We need to wipe them out,” he said. “Right now."“We take the land from them, we take their oil from them,” he added, echoing comments on Tuesday from Donald J. Trump, the current leader in the Republican polls.

he didn't say this either , he said it was founded on that principle , if you disagree , look into the founder of planned parenthood margaret sanger , and see if you think different ........

liberal bs wrote:

Ben Carson: Planned Parenthood Clinics Put in Black Neighborhoods to ‘Control That Population’

alinsky , sanger ....... hell i thought the democratic party had fkd up ideas before Carson pointed out these two ....... and don't forget  LBJ .........it could get comical .......

Last edited by me (8/13/2015 8:33 am)

8/13/2015 6:29 pm  #8

Wow no responses regarding Dr. Ben?! I realize that to some he appears to be an oxymoron http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png
.  He truly is a breathe of fresh air and I hope he's able to fight his way through to the top of the pack. But cant help but wonder if the antics of the other hasnt left a severely bad taste in most peoples mouths to chance it with Dr. Carson, I surely hope not, because I really like what Carson says he stands for!

Aint no thing but a chicken wing! So just do the dawg gone thing!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/tongue.gif

8/14/2015 9:14 am  #9

Smart man

8/14/2015 4:44 pm  #10

leave it to the liberal media to find a some liberal hmo doctor to go through 30 yrs  worth of research papers , at minimum hundreds of studies he's been involved with , to find one study  23yrs ago where fetal tissue obtained from a tissue bank was used , they nor dr Carson has any idea of how it was obtained ,i just seen that 31% of confirmed pregnancies end in miscarriage  ..... the fact he is ok with using dead fetuses for medical purposes   tells me he's not some religious fanatical nutbag , no different than using cadavers ... and this is what they can find  to demean the guys character ........ that along with claiming when he uses  the term siamese twins  it's offensive to the siamese twin community ........... personally i think that's just the democratic party  pandering to the siamese twin vote ........

8/15/2015 9:35 am  #11

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2015/8/14/306144/Roy-Exum-A-Nod-For-Ben-Carson.aspx

It didn’t take long for the political slime to connect the dots and realize presidential candidate Ben Carson may have done some research with fetal tissue as a pediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Medical complex in Baltimore. It is quite obvious he did because he was on the cutting edge of keeping babies alive. For 38 years he was, among other things, the director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at the world-famed medical center..................................................................................................But the better story is Ben’s mother ...... his dad, Robert, was on his way to becoming a pastor (that’s with an asterisk!) Robert was 28 when he married Sonya Copeland in 1950 and why somebody didn’t hit the preacher in the head with an axe that day we’ll never know – Sonya was just 13 years old.The newly-weds looked around the Jim Crow South and there wasn’t much promise so they moved to Detroit ............................................barely 16, found out the preacher had another family. Sonya ran away to Boston, taking Ben and his new little brother Curtis to live with her sister....................... Boston experience was dreadful. “Sirens, gangs, murders, rats, roaches – the whole nine yards. Both of my cousins who lived with us were killed in that environment,” he said, adding that he and his brother were doing miserably in school..................The Carsons went back to Detroit where Ben’s mother – who only had a third-grade education .............................. “She wanted something better for us,” Ben would later say, so his mom took the Carson boys to the Detroit Public Library and made them read rather than watch TV. She made each boy not only read two or three books every week, but demanded a hand-written book report.“She made us tell her about the book as she pored over each report. When we started taking about the book, she could discuss it and she really fooled us. She was a very smart woman,” Ben smiled, “but she was unable to read a word. She couldn’t read but made sure we could....

to try and demean this guys character would be demeaning to the person doing it ........

9/02/2015 11:18 am  #12

In 2013, there were 45.3 million people in poverty. This is up from 37.3 million in 2007.  The number of poor people is near the largest number in the 52 years for which poverty statistics have been published (DeNavas-Walt 2014, p. 12—also see table there).  http://www.worldhunger.org/articles/Learn/us_hunger_facts.htm    In 2013, real median household income was 8.0 percent lower than in 2007, the year before the latest recession https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States   labor force participation rate November 2008  65.9%.......................july 2015  62.6% http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000  

9/02/2015 2:15 pm  #13

I am going to VIP benefit to hear him speak next week and I can't wait.

Trey

9/03/2015 8:49 am  #14

Magnificentbullies wrote:

I am going to VIP benefit to hear him speak next week and I can't wait.

Trey

hopefully he gets the support he needs ....... he's gotten more at this point than i thought he would ...............  as he said the politicians will tell you you need a politician , well it doesn't seem to be working out ......... i know i'll vote for intelligence and common sense before a politician , if that person  ever needed  a politician , they will have plenty to pick from in washington...............

Obama don't like him , he's a blow to his ego ...... he is what Obama pretends to be , to borrow from an exceptional person "the real deal "   

9/05/2015 4:53 pm  #15

time for common sense , not a politician .....

July Fourth message not the first from Russian bombers

And in June, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the addition of 40 intercontinental ballistic missiles to Russia's nuclear arsenal.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/23/politics/us-russian-bombers-july-4-intercept/index.html 

The US has deployed Predator drones to a country on the Russian border   http://www.businessinsider.com/us-deployed-predator-drones-close-to-latvia-2015-9 

Obama to propose building of new icebreakers to protect US interests in Arctic 

President Obama will ask Congress Tuesday to speed up the construction of new icebreaker ships in order to protect U.S. interests and resources in the Arctic, amid growing concern that the U.S. has ceded influence to Russia in the strategic waters.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/01/obama-to-propose-building-new-icebreakers-to-protect-us-interests-in-arctic/ 

Outclassing al-Qaeda: ISIS 'growing like crazy' worldwide, warns top US official
"ISIS has expanded far more quickly and extensively than al-Qaeda ever did" despite the continuing coalition air strikes and ground action taken by pro-coalition forces.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/outclassing.al.qaeda.isis.growing.like.crazy.worldwide.warns.top.us.official/63465.htm 

Last edited by me (9/05/2015 5:11 pm)

9/19/2015 10:18 am  #16

Deja Vu ......... vote republican , i seriously doubt the democrats even want to win this one ............. and please vote in the primary and get trump out of there .......... thank God i'm on the back 9

a longer version on how good the nuclear deal with n.korea was , LMFAO

http://www.c-span.org/video/?58144-1/north-korea-nuclear-capability

Last edited by me (9/19/2015 10:22 am)

9/19/2015 8:49 pm  #17

Ain't looking good for the Republican party, same bs. War hungry, women right taking, tax exempting the rich,immigrant hating sob's. This position makes it easy for Democrats, they hang themselves.

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg

9/20/2015 7:55 am  #18

i would agree the democratic party is way smarter than the republican party at getting votes ....... i believe obama's first election was the most first time voters in history ..........  war hungry ? i think this administration is trying to skate through the election without telling people we got like 3-4 going on right now and another 3-4 that are going to be needed ........ we bombed libya  2 month ago  we've been bombing them since 2011 ......... we bombed and been at war in syria since 2012 ................we started bombing pakistan in 2005 ...............  in 2012 the united states began backing the  lebanese political opposition coalition .........we started dropping bombs in somalia in 2007 ...........started bombing yemen in 2010........... ........... in 2011 alone we bombed somalia ,afghanistan, pakistan, iraq, yemen[  and libya .............and that's not counting all the countries we've evacuated and/or sent troops and weapons  too , chad , uganda , mali , turkey ,  jordan ...........................................north africa is in the wings ....... i'm sure , assuming the democratic party even wants to win this one ,  they are hoping to get through to the election without having to do what needs done ..... oh yeah IRAN , the strait of hormuz , we just sent warships there after iran seized a commercial  ship , they sent iranian warships after ours and fired shots over the ships ....... and don't forget north korea  and RUSSIA.................  

a woman will probably be the republican nominee .......they learned one from the democrats , i prefer Ben Carson , but i believe she has more support ......... personally i hope for anyone but trump , but at this point in time , he don't even scare me  ....

i run a company for a rich a guy , if our cost increase do you know who takes the brunt of that ?????? trump says 35% tax on imported cars and higher tax rates for the wealthy .... do you know who is gonna pay for that ????????

if someone kills a pregnant woman , did they commit a double homicide ?????? i think in most states the answer is yes ???????

if the republican party cannot win this one , they truly don't know how to get votes , maybe they're too honest for politics  ?  most folks don't like the truth ..............and i think the democrats throwing this one is not that far fetched  , bernie sanders ? hillary clinton ?????? joe biden ???????.......... and  the economy is fragile to say the least .............

like i said i'm on the back 9 , i should be alright ........

"most folks don't like the truth"

Dr. Ja far SheikhIdris wrote:

So how are Muslims to approach the modern trend of separation of religion and state? The basic belief in Islam is that the Qur'an is one hundred percent the word of Allah, and the Sunna was also as a result of the guidance of Allah to the Prophet sallallahu allayhe wasalam. Islam cannot be separated from the state because it guides us through every detail of running the state and our lives. Muslims have no choice but to reject secularism for it excludes the law of Allah.....Secularists....will point out that under Islamic law, people are not all equal. No non-Muslim, for example, could become the president. Well, in response to that fact, in turn, secularism is no different. No Muslim could become president in a secular regime, for in order to pledge loyalty to the constitution, a Muslim would have to abandon part of his belief and embrace the belief of secularism — which is practically another religion. For Muslims, the word 'religion' does not only refer to a collection of beliefs and rituals, it refers to a way of life which includes all values, behaviours, and details of living.Secularism cannot be a solution for countries with a Muslim majority or even a sizeable minority, for it requires people to replace their God-given beliefs with an entirely different set of man-made beliefs. Separation of religion and state is not an option for Muslims because is requires us to abandon Allah's decree for that of a man.Separation Of Church And State
Muslim scholar, Dr. Ja`far Sheikh Idris, AlJumuah Magazine, Volume 13 Issue 3

The Muslims in a country that is not governed according to Islamic sharee’ah should do their utmost and strive as much as they can to bring about rule according to Islamic sharee’ah, and they should unite in helping the party which is known will rule in accordance with Islamic sharee’ah. As for supporting one who calls for non-implementation of Islamic sharee’ah, that is not permissible, rather it may lead a person to kufr...[See Qur'an 5:49-50][15]Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-Razzaaq ‘Afeefi, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (1/373)

Last edited by me (9/21/2015 6:18 pm)

9/21/2015 8:30 pm  #19

Mark, cut the crap... Ben Carson is not worth the trip to the gasoline station for a fill-up to go and vote for him.... In other words Ben is a white slave owner trapped in black skin...... FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ben Carson cannot claim Muslims are not fit to be POTUS, when the Constitution explicitly allows POTUS to be of any\all faiths of religion.... I'm suprise none on this board would allow you get this BULLSHYYT off about Ben Carson and the pubbie party.... Mark you live in Cleveland, Oh.... C'mon dude Cuyahoga county only votes 1 way............ DEMOCRAT and Democratic Potus last 2 elections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know because I'm born and raised in Cuyahoga county..... Mark you are delusional if you thing pubbies stand a a chance this election cycle....

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

9/22/2015 3:59 am  #20

James , he knows .........................he's just not a politician who cares about pc......... all the folks who think different don't know , or are just fishing for votes ........ Dr.  Idris  is a muslim scholar  , he wrote this long before carson answered the question.... the liberal media should be ashamed of itself , but they have no integrity , so they can't be

Dr. Ja`far Sheikh Idris biograpghy

http://www.jaafaridris.com/sample-page/biography/

Dr.Ja'far Sheikh Idris wrote:

So how are Muslims to approach the modern trend of separation of religion and state? The basic belief in Islam is that the Qur'an is one hundred percent the word of Allah, and the Sunna was also as a result of the guidance of Allah to the Prophet sallallahu allayhe wasalam. Islam cannot be separated from the state because it guides us through every detail of running the state and our lives. Muslims have no choice but to reject secularism for it excludes the law of Allah.....Secularists....will point out that under Islamic law, people are not all equal. No non-Muslim, for example, could become the president. Well, in response to that fact, in turn, secularism is no different. No Muslim could become president in a secular regime, for in order to pledge loyalty to the constitution, a Muslim would have to abandon part of his belief and embrace the belief of secularism — which is practically another religion. For Muslims, the word 'religion' does not only refer to a collection of beliefs and rituals, it refers to a way of life which includes all values, behaviours, and details of living.Secularism cannot be a solution for countries with a Muslim majority or even a sizeable minority, for it requires people to replace their God-given beliefs with an entirely different set of man-made beliefs. Separation of religion and state is not an option for Muslims because is requires us to abandon Allah's decree for that of a man.Separation Of Church And State

to point out all the contradictions with being a muslim president in the United States is really not hard , just time consuming ............. we should delve into this democratic  administrations arms bazaar .... selling more weaponry to foriegn countries than any administartion in history ........ when the folks we arm lose their wars and abandon those weapons and technology do we know who gets it ????? we actually do know  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

i guess Dr. Idris doesn't know what it is to be muslim , and Ben Carson doesn't know what it is to be a poverty stricken minority .......

Last edited by me (9/22/2015 6:37 am)

9/22/2015 8:02 am  #21

me wrote:

James , he knows .........................he's just not a politician who cares about pc......... all the folks who think different don't know , or are just fishing for votes ........ Dr.  Idris  is a muslim scholar  , he wrote this long before carson answered the question.... the liberal media should be ashamed of itself , but they have no integrity , so they can't be

Dr. Ja`far Sheikh Idris biograpghy

http://www.jaafaridris.com/sample-page/biography/

Dr.Ja'far Sheikh Idris wrote:

to point out all the contradictions with being a muslim president in the United States is really not hard , just time consuming ............. we should delve into this democratic  administrations arms bazaar .... selling more weaponry to foriegn countries than any administartion in history ........ when the folks we arm lose their wars and abandon those weapons and technology do we know who gets it ????? we actually do know  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

i guess Dr. Idris doesn't know what it is to be muslim , and Ben Carson doesn't know what it is to be a poverty stricken minority .......

Who sold more weaponry?  President Reagan and Oliver north. The Iran contra scandal!!!!

9/22/2015 8:44 am  #22

Mark the guys an idiot and a modern day Tom

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/FB_IMG_1441283274977_zps6197vyvq.jpg

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg

9/22/2015 8:58 am  #23

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Who sold more weaponry? President Reagan and Oliver north. The Iran contra scandal!!!!

our portion of the iran contra i believe was about 11 million in arms , saudi arabia was 32 million , 1 million from taiwan , 10 million from the sultan of brunei , which they didn't get , and 2.7 million from a guy named chanell .   i think this current administration sold like 164 billion in it's first 5 years , i'd need to go back and check , but i am pretty sure that was the number . not sure about the last two years , but i know we recently sold iraq another 4 billion dollars of f-16's ..i think that would put us in a position where we can't lose in iraq  no matter what we have to do , giving radical islamist  36 f-16's couldn't be a good thing ...

9/22/2015 9:05 am  #24

Lost Bloodline wrote:

Mark the guys an idiot and a modern day Tom

personally i just see a smart guy that figured out how to beat the odds .......he most likely won't be president anyway , but he'll still be a smart guy that beat the odds ....

9/22/2015 12:33 pm  #25

me wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Who sold more weaponry? President Reagan and Oliver north. The Iran contra scandal!!!!

our portion of the iran contra i believe was about 11 million in arms , saudi arabia was 32 million , 1 million from taiwan , 10 million from the sultan of brunei , which they didn't get , and 2.7 million from a guy named chanell .   i think this current administration sold like 164 billion in it's first 5 years , i'd need to go back and check , but i am pretty sure that was the number . not sure about the last two years , but i know we recently sold iraq another 4 billion dollars of f-16's ..i think that would put us in a position where we can't lose in iraq  no matter what we have to do , giving radical islamist  36 f-16's couldn't be a good thing ...

No one knows exactly how much was made in dollars or how much weaponry was sold by Reagan. Your figures are what was given once the whole thing was discovered.  But hey it is what it is.

Last edited by Tru 2 Da Game (9/22/2015 12:33 pm)

Board footera