Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



9/22/2015 3:15 pm  #26


Re: Ben Carson

me wrote:

Lost Bloodline wrote:

Mark the guys an idiot and a modern day Tom

personally i just see a smart guy that figured out how to beat the odds .......he most likely won't be president anyway , but he'll still be a smart guy that beat the odds ....
 

Beat the odds how Mark?  Same thing they did with Herman Cain last election. He'll take all the early bullets and when they are done with him they'll set him up for the take down. 


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

9/22/2015 6:29 pm  #27


Re: Ben Carson

wel Nick , around 70% of incarcerated youth are from singe parent househods , kids raised in poverty are 4 times more likely to commit a violent crime than middle income kids ........ anybody says crime and poverty are not related  has to be blind  , the average income of incarcerated people previous to incarceration in 2014 was 41% lower than the average income of unincarcerated people .............. now Ben Carson , growin up in poverty .  raised by a singe mom with a 3rd grade education , married at 13 , 1 of 23 kids ......he  attended  public schools ........ i have to think the odds in vegas were good on  dead or incarcerated ???? i think the odds on him  becoming a world reknown neurosurgeon  woud have paid off really well?????
as far as the repubicans  setting him up , the only way he gets attention is to say something that offends folks , the party nor the media gives him any help , if he didn't do so well in the polls , they'd ignore him competely ........... personally i think if he was a "tom" he wouldn't tell folks a muslim can't be president of the united states , even though it's true ,  it contradicts their religious beliefs ....if they wanted to run this country as is , they wouldn't be muslims ... if he was a "tom" he would do like clinton and cruz and say a muslim could be president of the United States  fishing for more votes , tell them whatever they want to hear  ....... the main architect of the constitution was an athiest , the constitution is framed by the fact religion is not involved ........ that is contrary to islam ................. the modern day "toms" are all those politicians checking the polls to see what they should say they believe next ..... he didn't state  the muslim fact  to be devisive , he is not a devisive person ...... he is a true conservative , one of the few folks running for the republican nomination   that i actually believe is ..........

Last edited by me (9/22/2015 6:32 pm)

     Thread Starter
 

9/22/2015 8:10 pm  #28


Re: Ben Carson

me wrote:

 if he was a "tom" he would do like clinton and cruz and say a muslim could be president of the United States  fishing for more votes , tell them whatever they want to hear  ....... the main architect of the constitution was an athiest , the constitution is framed by the fact religion is not involved ........ that is contrary to islam ................. the modern day "toms" are all those politicians checking the polls to see what they should say they believe next ......

Mark this is where you are wrong at..... The modern day white conservative republicans (Tom), this is exactly how they think muslims, blacks, hispanics ect could never be Potus in America.... Ben Carson (Tom) is echoing those same thought process as his "Tom" brotheren articulate everyday..... Agreed???  

Mark, stop trying to run cover for this pos, you're not good at it... The only folks that will believe your cover up are the ones that think like you do "Pubbie style"........... There are not enough of you republicans to even care about in this election.... Every one of your Republican nominees are unelectable in a General Election.... FACT!!!!!!!!!!
 

Last edited by jamesporch (9/22/2015 8:11 pm)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

9/23/2015 4:10 am  #29


Re: Ben Carson

James , black and hispanic are races , muslim is a belief ??????? the constitution is a belief . nothing wrong with being a muslim , but if it's your belief you do not believe in seperation of state and religion , a person who does not believe in a secular government  should never have the power of president of the united states , folks that think they should  make me glad " i'm on the back 9" .......  i think marco rubio is a legitimate republican candidate , so is ted cruz  , as is bobby jindal ............. the republican party has never  had a  lyndon johnson policy  that i've ever heard of  , " give them  a little something , not enough to matter , and you'll have their vote for the next 200yrs" , lbj was the most powerful democrat of his time ...... if you told me that , i wouldn't vote for you for the next 200yrs , and i'd never trust you .................. and the repubicans have  had some unfitered presidents , we  had nixon  ...... honestly James , if you don't like conserativism  and your against Carsons views , that's fine , but to try and demean a guy like that's character looks bad on the person doing the demeaning .JMO

Last edited by me (9/23/2015 4:11 am)

     Thread Starter
 

9/23/2015 9:10 am  #30


Re: Ben Carson

me wrote:

wel Nick , around 70% of incarcerated youth are from singe parent househods , kids raised in poverty are 4 times more likely to commit a violent crime than middle income kids ........ anybody says crime and poverty are not related  has to be blind  , the average income of incarcerated people previous to incarceration in 2014 was 41% lower than the average income of unincarcerated people .............. now Ben Carson , growin up in poverty .  raised by a singe mom with a 3rd grade education , married at 13 , 1 of 23 kids ......he  attended  public schools ........ i have to think the odds in vegas were good on  dead or incarcerated ???? i think the odds on him  becoming a world reknown neurosurgeon  woud have paid off really well?????
as far as the repubicans  setting him up , the only way he gets attention is to say something that offends folks , the party nor the media gives him any help , if he didn't do so well in the polls , they'd ignore him competely ........... personally i think if he was a "tom" he wouldn't tell folks a muslim can't be president of the united states , even though it's true ,  it contradicts their religious beliefs ....if they wanted to run this country as is , they wouldn't be muslims ... if he was a "tom" he would do like clinton and cruz and say a muslim could be president of the United States  fishing for more votes , tell them whatever they want to hear  ....... the main architect of the constitution was an athiest , the constitution is framed by the fact religion is not involved ........ that is contrary to islam ................. the modern day "toms" are all those politicians checking the polls to see what they should say they believe next ..... he didn't state  the muslim fact  to be devisive , he is not a devisive person ...... he is a true conservative , one of the few folks running for the republican nomination   that i actually believe is ..........

If that's the case and your moved by his story, you should absolutely love Barack Obama and his story. He actually became the president of the United states and was elected twice. Religion has no place in politics for many reasons no matter how strongly we may feel one way or the other. The founding fathers knew this and somehow we still get folks pushing these agendas down our throats. As far as Tom's, they are the only ones with any interest in today's republican party. I know a poor economy raises crime within any race or nationality. At least 80 percent of the Country are middle class or poor people. If you are not looking for ways to uplift those people there is a real disconnect such as what the republican party tends to not do. They look for ways to help the few rich people and companies as if somehow that has ever helped majority of American citizens.

I don't know a Republican that isn't a devisive person, including Ben Carson. I watched the Debate last week and the only guy that spoke like he had some sense on the whole panel was Rand Paul. 

I never understood how a poor or middle class person that makes less than 300,000 a year could actually vote against there own best interest with the republican party period. 




 


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

9/23/2015 10:07 am  #31


Re: Ben Carson

Republican, Democrat...all the same Bullcrap. Personally, I'm more of a Libertarian. Here's a question...how many of those elected Democrats are middle class/poor? Exactly how do they know what's in my best interest? What's in my best interest is to leave me alone, let me keep the money I earn to support myself/family, and don't infringe on my individual liberties guaranteed by the constitution.
Bottom line for me is that I cannot vote for a candidate or party that doesn't share the same values that I live. Quite frankly, neither the Republican or Democratic parties seem to share those values over the past several years.

 

 

9/23/2015 11:41 am  #32


Re: Ben Carson

Scott wrote:

Republican, Democrat...all the same Bullcrap. Personally, I'm more of a Libertarian. Here's a question...how many of those elected Democrats are middle class/poor? Exactly how do they know what's in my best interest? What's in my best interest is to leave me alone, let me keep the money I earn to support myself/family, and don't infringe on my individual liberties guaranteed by the constitution.
Bottom line for me is that I cannot vote for a candidate or party that doesn't share the same values that I live. Quite frankly, neither the Republican or Democratic parties seem to share those values over the past several years.

 

 
Well damn! I'm voting for you Scott. Lol!!!

 

9/23/2015 6:59 pm  #33


Re: Ben Carson

 Nick you'll need to fill me in on obama's story , i just figured he is the son of two college graduates , professional people ,  lived with his grandparents in a middle class neighborhood in hawaii , went to good schools , had a good family , became a lawyer/politician , a  community organizer senator , president .......... never poor or needing a job in his life .....................

your definition of devisive and mine must differ drastically , we'll have to agree to disagree on that one .......


what is in my best interest is jobs , i've made my living since i was 17 off two rich guys ..... never made a cent off a poor guy ?????? i don't know  anyone who does ????? when guys like rockefeller , vanderbilt  , carnegie , ford , morgan .......... were making their fortune , the middle class was booming ............now  when the "rich guys " take their companies and move out the country to escape government regulation cost and taxes  , the middle class shrinks a little more ...... never  really understood how folks didn't understand that , seems pretty simple ......... i say save them rich mf'ers for another 10-15 yrs and i'll be ok ..............

what's hard to understand is how a minority can be a democrat ........ especially if you knew the history of the party , after lyndon johnson they did change , personally i wouldn't trust it , and i don't ............ you all  should read something on the political parties after the civil war up unti lbj ........... maybe something on the republican parties radical restoration movement and the democratic parties opposition .......


and Scott , they can't let you keep your money , they need it  to take care of the folks who can't , or don't care to take care of themselves , and the folks who don't want  jobs and those that do but  can't find jobs  because all the lower skilled jobs are in china , mexico , taiwan , japan , or are taken by illegal "visitors"  for an unlivable wage  ........  as far as voting libertarian , well , maybe after the next civil war it might be something that'll work ...........the way it's going , the government will probably be just about disarmed themselves , we might beat them throwing rocks ....
 

     Thread Starter
 

9/23/2015 7:38 pm  #34


Re: Ben Carson

Its amazing the amount of hate a guy can generate when he refuses to toe the line like so many have been taught to do.  Carson isn't going to win the nomination but let's face it, it's a longshot for any person to attain.  Regardless, Carson is the smartest guy in the crowd and if he can help shape the message/conversation/debate, then more power to him. 

Let's not forget that every person running will reap great financial reward for just having been part of the process.  The Socialists/Democrats running without a chance of winning.....or just taking a bullet for the team.....will also cash in.

 

9/23/2015 8:11 pm  #35


Re: Ben Carson

Wow, the true KKK mentality is alive and well in the AB community like always... Carson isn't going to win the nomination and he represents the bigotry still alive in the USA... Why should a bigot and a racist like Trump be allowed to run this country?? For those of you that says neither is the case, then you shame on you... We shall still move forward just like the arrow of time...


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

9/23/2015 8:18 pm  #36


Re: Ben Carson

me wrote:

 

what's hard to understand is how a minority can be a democrat ........ especially if you knew the history of the party , after lyndon johnson they did change , personally i wouldn't trust it , and i don't ............ you all  should read something on the political parties after the civil war up unti lbj ........... maybe something on the republican parties radical restoration movement and the democratic parties opposition ....... 

Yes, they did change parties but it was because the democrats stop being racist (the party of Kennedy\LBJ) and pass the civil rights act and then pass the housing act that allowed blacks to live in white folk neighborhoods.... LBJ signed that into law..... Because of this LBJ housing act becoming law the white southern racist voters switched parties and became REPUBLICANS, and the blacks started voting democrat...... Mark, please tell me your not trying to twist history like the rush limpnoodle\hannitty's of the world....
 

Last edited by jamesporch (9/23/2015 8:20 pm)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

9/24/2015 4:11 am  #37


Re: Ben Carson

James LBJ was a racist ........................................Kennedy didn't appear to be , but he was a politician and they do  say  birds of feather ........................

you mention the kkk , well here's a little democratic party history for you ......... if you can show me at any point in history or present where the GOP has voiced any values even close to what the democratic party  and specifically LBJ have held , you'd be teaching me something ...


https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2010/essay-ku-klux-klan

The Ku Klux Klan is a native-born American racist terrorist organization that helped overthrow Republican Reconstruction governments in the South after the Civil War and drive black people out of politics. It revived in the 20th Century as a social lodge and briefly became a nationwide political power.






https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace



http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/09/24/ben-carsons-warning.html


 

Last edited by me (9/24/2015 1:23 pm)

     Thread Starter
 

9/24/2015 4:39 am  #38


Re: Ben Carson

sgreen wrote:

Its amazing the amount of hate a guy can generate when he refuses to toe the line like so many have been taught to do. Carson isn't going to win the nomination but let's face it, it's a longshot for any person to attain. Regardless, Carson is the smartest guy in the crowd and if he can help shape the message/conversation/debate, then more power to him.

Let's not forget that every person running will reap great financial reward for just having been part of the process. The Socialists/Democrats running without a chance of winning.....or just taking a bullet for the team.....will also cash in.

i believe you are correct on everything you just posted  , at this point in time  the liberal media elects who they like ..... even fox doesn't seem to like him ........hopefully he can at minimum help shape the conversation , he holds a lot of great conservative viewpoints , imo , and i agree with him that politically correct is ridiculous and harmful ......... yet he is respectful............ i actually just put his name here because at the time  he got absolutely no media attention , hell they give him like a couple minutes in the debates , maybe the muslim comment will get him a little more attention in the next one .........maybe i'll put a sign on my front lawn , lol ....... 
 

     Thread Starter
 

9/24/2015 1:23 pm  #39


Re: Ben Carson

jamesporch wrote:

Wow, the true KKK mentality is alive and well in the AB community like always... Carson isn't going to win the nomination and he represents the bigotry still alive in the USA... Why should a bigot and a racist like Trump be allowed to run this country?? For those of you that says neither is the case, then you shame on you... We shall still move forward just like the arrow of time...

This is a fact and how majority of African American and Hispanic Americans feel in this country. There's not a single republican that represents my ideals or beliefs on that panel.


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

9/24/2015 2:34 pm  #40


Re: Ben Carson

Lost Bloodline wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Wow, the true KKK mentality is alive and well in the AB community like always... Carson isn't going to win the nomination and he represents the bigotry still alive in the USA... Why should a bigot and a racist like Trump be allowed to run this country?? For those of you that says neither is the case, then you shame on you... We shall still move forward just like the arrow of time...

This is a fact and how majority of African American and Hispanic Americans feel in this country. There's not a single republican that represents my ideals or beliefs on that panel.

It is far from a "fact".  It is just your opinion.  It is ridiculous to label people as "KKK mentality" or otherwise just because they don't walk in lockstep with another persons beliefs. 

I hear what you are saying about there not being folks that fit your beliefs within the Republican field.  I feel the same way when I view the Democrats that have so far been mentioned as candidates/potential candidates.  I along with a vast majority of folks do not feel like the current administration represents us.  It would be nice to find a person that covered all bases but I'm not sure that exists.
 

 

9/24/2015 2:40 pm  #41


Re: Ben Carson

me wrote:

 Nick you'll need to fill me in on obama's story , i just figured he is the son of two college graduates , professional people ,  lived with his grandparents in a middle class neighborhood in hawaii , went to good schools , had a good family , became a lawyer/politician , a  community organizer senator , president .......... never poor or needing a job in his life .....................

your definition of devisive and mine must differ drastically , we'll have to agree to disagree on that one .......


what is in my best interest is jobs , i've made my living since i was 17 off two rich guys ..... never made a cent off a poor guy ?????? i don't know  anyone who does ????? when guys like rockefeller , vanderbilt  , carnegie , ford , morgan .......... were making their fortune , the middle class was booming ............now  when the "rich guys " take their companies and move out the country to escape government regulation cost and taxes  , the middle class shrinks a little more ...... never  really understood how folks didn't understand that , seems pretty simple ......... i say save them rich mf'ers for another 10-15 yrs and i'll be ok ..............

what's hard to understand is how a minority can be a democrat ........ especially if you knew the history of the party , after lyndon johnson they did change , personally i wouldn't trust it , and i don't ............ you all  should read something on the political parties after the civil war up unti lbj ........... maybe something on the republican parties radical restoration movement and the democratic parties opposition .......


and Scott , they can't let you keep your money , they need it  to take care of the folks who can't , or don't care to take care of themselves , and the folks who don't want  jobs and those that do but  can't find jobs  because all the lower skilled jobs are in china , mexico , taiwan , japan , or are taken by illegal "visitors"  for an unlivable wage  ........  as far as voting libertarian , well , maybe after the next civil war it might be something that'll work ...........the way it's going , the government will probably be just about disarmed themselves , we might beat them throwing rocks ....
 

Mark people vote Democrat because the laws and rules that directly benefit us, not some old bs story that some greedy millionaire is goona is gonna take care of all of us if we just cut his taxes a lil bit.
 


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

9/24/2015 2:47 pm  #42


Re: Ben Carson

Our current administration is getting things done! Our last 2 democrat presidents have cleaned this country up after the last 2 Bush's screwed it up and I can't beleive people are in a hurry to get back to that. There's a old saying if you don't know your history your doomed to repeat it! It applies


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

9/24/2015 4:52 pm  #43


Re: Ben Carson

Lost Bloodline wrote:

me wrote:

 Nick you'll need to fill me in on obama's story , i just figured he is the son of two college graduates , professional people ,  lived with his grandparents in a middle class neighborhood in hawaii , went to good schools , had a good family , became a lawyer/politician , a  community organizer senator , president .......... never poor or needing a job in his life .....................

your definition of devisive and mine must differ drastically , we'll have to agree to disagree on that one .......


what is in my best interest is jobs , i've made my living since i was 17 off two rich guys ..... never made a cent off a poor guy ?????? i don't know  anyone who does ????? when guys like rockefeller , vanderbilt  , carnegie , ford , morgan .......... were making their fortune , the middle class was booming ............now  when the "rich guys " take their companies and move out the country to escape government regulation cost and taxes  , the middle class shrinks a little more ...... never  really understood how folks didn't understand that , seems pretty simple ......... i say save them rich mf'ers for another 10-15 yrs and i'll be ok ..............

what's hard to understand is how a minority can be a democrat ........ especially if you knew the history of the party , after lyndon johnson they did change , personally i wouldn't trust it , and i don't ............ you all  should read something on the political parties after the civil war up unti lbj ........... maybe something on the republican parties radical restoration movement and the democratic parties opposition .......


and Scott , they can't let you keep your money , they need it  to take care of the folks who can't , or don't care to take care of themselves , and the folks who don't want  jobs and those that do but  can't find jobs  because all the lower skilled jobs are in china , mexico , taiwan , japan , or are taken by illegal "visitors"  for an unlivable wage  ........  as far as voting libertarian , well , maybe after the next civil war it might be something that'll work ...........the way it's going , the government will probably be just about disarmed themselves , we might beat them throwing rocks ....
 

Mark people vote Democrat because the laws and rules that directly benefit us, not some old bs story that some greedy millionaire is goona is gonna take care of all of us if we just cut his taxes a lil bit.
 

The old Ronald Reagan rope a dope.... Cut millionaires taxes and money will trickle down to the poor and middle class..... LMAO, they still LOL all the way to the bank on this trickle down dream they sold Americans!!!!


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

9/24/2015 6:24 pm  #44


Re: Ben Carson

Different perspectives are certainly interesting.  When a Republican is POTUS we hear about people that are disenfranchised.  We don't hear that word when Obama is pres or you get accused of being "KKK" or labeled a racist.  Many are however feeling very disenfranchised.

One thing is for sure.....Every dog has their day.  The pendulum swings back the other direction.  This administration has set many new high water marks so buckle up liberals and get plenty of tissues.

I am curious for those that believe Obama is so great.......do you have substantially better jobs today to provide for your families than you had under Bush?

Regardless of party, IMO the President that puts more folks to work full time is the President that truly has a legacy.

 

9/24/2015 6:43 pm  #45


Re: Ben Carson

The wealth share of America’s top 3 percent, Fed researchers calculate, rose from 44.8 percent of the nation’s wealth in 1989 to 51.8 percent in 2007 and 54.4 percent in 2013.  Reagans was president  from 1981-1989  , and in 2013  Obama was in his 2nd term ......


in 2013 the top 10% owned 84.5% of US financial assets , in 1989 the top 10% owned  79% of US assets .......


...... in Reagans last year in office 1989 the median net worth of a US family  in 2013 dollars was $85,600 , the net worth of a US family in 2010 , in 2013 dollars was $82,520 ..............


so while you are correct the wealthy are getting wealthier  and the poor and middle class are getting poorer .... the who and why you blame is obviously incorrect ........ this doesn't look like what your implying ???????

http://inequality.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/saez-zucman-wealth.png?9aeac0

Last edited by me (9/24/2015 6:45 pm)

     Thread Starter
 

9/24/2015 6:55 pm  #46


Re: Ben Carson

Lost Bloodline wrote:

Mark people vote Democrat because the laws and rules that directly benefit us, not some old bs story that some greedy millionaire is goona is gonna take care of all of us if we just cut his taxes a lil bit.
 

not sure what those policies are Nick ?  but everyone should vote for those reasons .......

     Thread Starter
 

9/24/2015 10:02 pm  #47


Re: Ben Carson

sgreen wrote:

I am curious for those that believe Obama is so great.......do you have substantially better jobs today to provide for your families than you had under Bush?

Regardless of party, IMO the President that puts more folks to work full time is the President that truly has a legacy.

Absolutely we are better off than we were 8 years ago under Bush... Steve you smoking some serious drugs if you believe otherswise... Obama brought this country out of a deep recession without any rebublican help... Lets imgagine how much more we'd be further along with repblican support.... At the Height of the bush depression unemployment reached 10%.... Obama brought us a better outlook and prosperity... Agreed????


  • Unemployment went from 7.2 percent to 5.1 percent.
  • Gas prices went from $3.24 to $2.31.
  • Percentage of uninsured went from 15 percent to 9.2 percent.
  • Oil imports went from 11 million barrels per day to 4.5 million.
  • Teen pregnancy went from 40.2 births per thousand to 26.5.
  • Iran went from 19,000 centrifuges to under 6,000.
  • GDP growth went up from -.3 percent to 3.7 percent.
  • The Dow Jones average went from 10,365 to 16,000.


 


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

9/24/2015 10:05 pm  #48


Re: Ben Carson

me wrote:

Lost Bloodline wrote:

Mark people vote Democrat because the laws and rules that directly benefit us, not some old bs story that some greedy millionaire is goona is gonna take care of all of us if we just cut his taxes a lil bit.
 

not sure what those policies are Nick ?  but everyone should vote for those reasons .......

Mark can you at least admit, Obama brought this country back from a deep economic abyss that Goerge W and the look the other way policies put us in??? Just tell the f'king truth......... 


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

9/24/2015 10:08 pm  #49


Re: Ben Carson

When I'm done with your USA exceptionalism , it wont be worth the shyyt paper you wipe with....


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

9/24/2015 10:28 pm  #50


Re: Ben Carson

me wrote:

Lost Bloodline wrote:

Mark people vote Democrat because the laws and rules that directly benefit us, not some old bs story that some greedy millionaire is goona is gonna take care of all of us if we just cut his taxes a lil bit.
 

not sure what those policies are Nick ?  but everyone should vote for those reasons .......

So you believe in the trickle down economics that started in the 80's and has never worked for the middle class? The 40's till the 80 the middle class was booming before this idea took place in todays conservative views. History has proven this doesn't work!


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]