Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2015 12:42 am  #1

The American Bulldog has lost its greatest source of information...

The Bullyvard "Message Board" is gone. Years data, information, history, facts, and replaced with a chessy, half a$$ facebook page.

I think that a Bullcrap move on Jose's part and very selfish. If your wanted to focus more on the pitbull / American Bully crowd, fine then do so. If was the money to maintain it, transfer ownership to someone who the "annual" dues to keep it up.

With this lost the bulldog has gone from bad to worse.

And your "new and improved" Bullyvard is nothing than a for sale page...shame.

What are your thoughts board?

Trey

8/13/2015 5:42 am  #2

Re: The American Bulldog has lost its greatest source of information...

The Bullyvard was the gold standard along with the Johnson Board and True Grit... Then Nation X had it's time on top of the food chain... Facebook changed the way we share information... If bullyvard is completely down that is a huge loss for historical purposes...

I got automatically added to the new group by Jose and yes it is mainly a stud for hire or for sale page... Has of yet no real discussion besides pictures... But it can improve in time...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

8/13/2015 8:26 am  #3

apparently not enough drama to keep it breathing ......

8/13/2015 8:33 am  #4

Very sad. I was wondering what happened to it. All that infomation and resources down the drain. It's hard to even believe. Been a member since the board opened. Just sad to see change.

****If I take care of my character...my reputation will take care of itself****

www.whiteysamericanbulldogs.com

8/13/2015 1:12 pm  #5

Magnificentbullies wrote:

The Bullyvard "Message Board" is gone. Years data, information, history, facts, and replaced with a chessy, half a$$ facebook page.

I think that a Bullcrap move on Jose's part and very selfish. If your wanted to focus more on the pitbull / American Bully crowd, fine then do so. If was the money to maintain it, transfer ownership to someone who the "annual" dues to keep it up.

Trey

I total agree with you, and this breed is going from worse to terrible last couple a years! good O'le days are over like 5,6 years ago.
AB is on his last course imo

8/13/2015 9:13 pm  #6

Whitey wrote:

Very sad. I was wondering what happened to it. All that infomation and resources down the drain. It's hard to even believe. Been a member since the board opened. Just sad to see change.

It is a shame...   several hundred great topics down the drain...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

8/13/2015 9:21 pm  #7

Jamie wrote:

Trey

I total agree with you, and this breed is going from worse to terrible last couple a years! good O'le days are over like 5,6 years ago.

Things change message boards are no longer the first option... But NX will always try to stick around for historical purposes...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

8/14/2015 8:53 am  #8

Uncle Ish wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Trey

Things change message boards are no longer the first option... But NX will always try to stick around for historical purposes...

Change is not always a good thing! I think that is the problem from the last years, '' change ''!

Last edited by Jamie (8/14/2015 9:09 am)

8/17/2015 11:54 am  #9

I still like the old school forum... But technology waits for no one...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

8/18/2015 9:43 pm  #10

BULLYVARD will be back up and running in a day or two

8/19/2015 9:09 am  #11

Trey I haven't seen you post on the FB Vard asking Jose what happened to the Bullyvard. Until then your only assuming. Why do you post here where Jose wo't see your comments? If you want toknow what's going on with the Vard ask!

8/26/2015 12:13 pm  #12

The greatest source of information is gone........Noooooo.....you mean people can no longer go out and see and experience dogs in person!

Oh the Bullyvard is gone that sucks, but hey maybe now breeders will venture away from their computers and go see these dogs the brag about firsthand versus blowing their load over a dog they have never even seen.

Last edited by Marcelnorcalsbulldogs (8/26/2015 12:16 pm)

8/28/2015 6:01 pm  #13

Marcelnorcalsbulldogs wrote:

The greatest source of information is gone........Noooooo.....you mean people can no longer go out and see and experience dogs in person!

Oh the Bullyvard is gone that sucks, but hey maybe now breeders will venture away from their computers and go see these dogs the brag about firsthand versus blowing their load over a dog they have never even seen.

You nailed it...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

8/29/2015 12:51 pm  #14

Kennedy wrote:

BULLYVARD will be back up and running in a day or two

Yeah...I wouldn't hold my breath...lol...No, I really wouldn't.

Trey

8/29/2015 1:00 pm  #15

dsdada wrote:

Trey I haven't seen you post on the FB Vard asking Jose what happened to the Bullyvard. Until then your only assuming. Why do you post here where Jose wo't see your comments? If you want toknow what's going on with the Vard ask!

First of all that is not Bullyvard, so please keep that cup of kool-aid for yourself. Second, still waiting on the REAL vard to appear, lol. I post hear, because this American Bulldog forum, I will not mix my personal and professional business (Facebook) with "Bulldog" people, sorry but that is how it is.

It is cystal clear, that with Vard down all roads lead to Jose and his crew brain f#ck the rest of the folks in the breed who don't know any better and don't have resources at hand to do better.

If you think the breed is fu#ked now, give it a few more years and it will look very much like the American Bully if it stays the course it is going. FACT!!!

Trey

8/29/2015 1:04 pm  #16

Yes and no...people need online resources and that is what the VARD was, with that history gone it is huge lost. I agree people need to see the dogs but the chances in this day and age are far gone. Especially since the shows are far and in between these days.

Trey

8/30/2015 2:51 am  #17

When I was looking into buying my 1st dog the boards were my main source of information. Theres very little information about these dogs and breeders. Because of the boards i knew who to avoid contacting and backed out of buying a dog when I saw he's a cussed of hanging paper. I have 3 incredible dogs line bred from a famous breeder but didn't buy from him. The boards are extremely valuable.i never buy a dog without checking message boards as part of my research.

8/30/2015 5:58 pm  #18

mask wrote:

When I was looking into buying my 1st dog the boards were my main source of information. Theres very little information about these dogs and breeders. Because of the boards i knew who to avoid contacting and backed out of buying a dog when I saw he's a cussed of hanging paper. I have 3 incredible dogs line bred from a famous breeder but didn't buy from him. The boards are extremely valuable.i never buy a dog without checking message boards as part of my research.

Boards while now unpopular should stick around... There is quality material that can aide you in many ways on these old things.... You cant tranfer all the history to Facebook...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/01/2015 12:07 pm  #19

mask wrote:

You can make it happen. The shows are just one way. This is for me speaking, but more often then not I never see a dog I even like at a show. I could count on one hand how many dogs have wow'd me at a show in the past 10 years.

For me I have to work the dog first hand before I can really fall for a dog. Now if it is something I want for breeding I prefer to work that dog and a couple generations of dogs behind him and maybe a sibling or two before I can make a real judgement to use them.

We all have are own ways of testing, but I have often found most often the hype dog I read about on the internet lacks much to be desired in real person.

Last edited by Marcelnorcalsbulldogs (9/01/2015 12:09 pm)

9/02/2015 11:21 am  #20

the only loss i see is the deniability to what some of these numbnuts will  have to the stupid things they have put on the internet ..... i know i've had fun pointing it out http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

9/02/2015 11:37 am  #21

Never been one to cry over spilled milk, Things change! 

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg

9/02/2015 12:10 pm  #22

Lost Bloodline wrote:

people don't ........... i'm certain those same numbnuts will continue to put their foot in their mouths , it's just who they are http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Last edited by me (9/02/2015 12:10 pm)

9/02/2015 2:09 pm  #23

mask wrote:

You can make it happen. The shows are just one way. This is for me speaking, but more often then not I never see a dog I even like at a show. I could count on one hand how many dogs have wow'd me at a show in the past 10 years.

For me I have to work the dog first hand before I can really fall for a dog. Now if it is something I want for breeding I prefer to work that dog and a couple generations of dogs behind him and maybe a sibling or two before I can make a real judgement to use them.

We all have are own ways of testing, but I have often found most often the hype dog I read about on the internet lacks much to be desired in real person.

I agree with you here...

Trey

9/02/2015 2:13 pm  #24

me wrote:

Lost Bloodline wrote:

people don't ........... i'm certain those same numbnuts will continue to put their foot in their mouths , it's just who they are http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Change is not the issue as much as history of the AB. The are so many ways to preserve the history and get the exposure needed to grow the breed.

Trey

9/03/2015 8:52 am  #25

there was a lot of years of good information on all those boards that have gone down .............

Board footera