Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2015 10:37 am  #26

Re: The American Bulldog has lost its greatest source of information...

me wrote:

there was a lot of years of good information on all those boards that have gone down .............

Mark,

You are so correct, the only folks who don't care are newbies. Those of us that been at this thing years it matters, and again it very selfish of Jose to do such a thing and lose years of data.

Trey

9/03/2015 1:56 pm  #27

Pretty sure he said it was going back up on the facebook Bullyvard. It would be a loss to the breed imo. I learned a lot from that board.

9/10/2015 8:27 pm  #28

The vard will be back. We just need some help. Some of us already pitched in and we still need 50-60 bucks to get it going. If you want to help send a couple bucks through paypal to tawnyalynnlopez@gmail.com Thanks

9/10/2015 8:57 pm  #29

That's funny,I seem to recall Jose bragging a time or two about not having to worry about money. Now, asking for donations to bring back a message board....

9/10/2015 10:13 pm  #30

He didn't ask. I did!

9/11/2015 8:24 am  #31

I'm sure that is pocket change for Jose...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/14/2015 11:42 am  #32

dsdada wrote:

The vard will be back. We just need some help. Some of us already pitched in and we still need 50-60 bucks to get it going. If you want to help send a couple bucks through paypal to tawnyalynnlopez@gmail.com Thanks

You can't be serious! This is not the first time "donations" have had to be taken to "renew the board". How about the time they where going to refresh the board and needed hundreds to do it, people gave and it never happend.

Every year the same song... and you really need to stop drinking that kool-aid. You seem to be a decent person, just foolish in your belief system.

Trey

9/14/2015 7:51 pm  #33

I agree Trey.... Jose just earased a ton of knowldge on a lot of loony bin Bonzi breeders like BH Vito Alu..... Vito con artist a puppet race in his own image into believing crossing JDJ's vision of an American Bulldog with Greyhound, Boxer, Pitbull and the entire bull breed was a better breed of AB......... LMAO, and the dumb and dumber types bought the hype.... Not Jose Lopez fault, but he was the care taker of some of the best information on the subject... 

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/bonzi123.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

9/14/2015 9:29 pm  #34

It sounds really good, too wonderful!

9/21/2015 1:09 pm  #35

Uncle Ish wrote:

I'm sure that is pocket change for Jose...

If they need help with 50-60 bucks, best believe those pockets are full of lint...LOL

Trey

9/22/2015 8:42 pm  #36

He actually addressed you on Facebook and explained how it will be back in a few weeks... Seems like your voice was heard...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/22/2015 9:53 pm  #37

Uncle Ish wrote:

He actually addressed you on Facebook and explained how it will be back in a few weeks... Seems like your voice was heard...

We will see, Ish...not about me but AB culture.

Trey

9/28/2015 8:44 pm  #38

Watching the bullyvard paint dry....http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

11/16/2015 1:03 pm  #39

Magnificentbullies wrote:

dsdada wrote:

You can't be serious! This is not the first time "donations" have had to be taken to "renew the board". How about the time they where going to refresh the board and needed hundreds to do it, people gave and it never happend.

Every year the same song... and you really need to stop drinking that kool-aid. You seem to be a decent person, just foolish in your belief system.

Trey

Hey Dsdada,

You still believing in Jose coming bring the VARD back, he is making a fool out of you.

We are all still waiting on the return of the board....http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

Manstoppers you are a man of your word, right?

Trey

11/16/2015 3:26 pm  #40

The Facebook versión is thriving pretty good...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/09/2017 4:38 pm  #41

Magnificentbullies wrote:

The Bullyvard "Message Board" is gone. Years data, information, history, facts, and replaced with a chessy, half a$$ facebook page.

I think that a Bullcrap move on Jose's part and very selfish. If your wanted to focus more on the pitbull / American Bully crowd, fine then do so. If was the money to maintain it, transfer ownership to someone who the "annual" dues to keep it up.

With this lost the bulldog has gone from bad to worse.

And your "new and improved" Bullyvard is nothing than a for sale page...shame.

What are your thoughts board?

Trey

Jose Lopez is a crack addict and a rip off loser. He was finding it hard to censor all the people complaining so he shut the Bullyvard Message board down. He certainly did not want to transfer ownership of the Bullyvard to anyone as hundreds of ripoff victims  would have come forward to expose this criminal for what he is. 

Board footera