Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2015 10:03 am  #1

R.I.P to my best friend..........

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/MYADRIALEXLUV/gametime_zps9237396b.jpg
  i know im probably talking on def ears as nobody comes here anymore but ohwell. yesterday i had to put my best friend down. 9 1/2 years of living with him and now thanks to a MESSING frog hes gone. im hurt,DESTROYED and in no way do i want to go to what was his backyard. the beaches,the boat rides,the truck rides,the pool swimming, SOOOOOOO many shows and so many states we saw together for the first time................from 7 weeks old this boy was with me. NEVER kenneled a true memeber of my family who spent more time out and about than sleeeping in his yard. my daughters are 11 and 13 crying constantly saying "WE MISS FATBOY". i always knew this would be hard but NEVER was truly prepared for this empty feeling i have. R.I.P my boy there will never be another you. im truly heartbroken as is my family, we miss you dearly.

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

12/22/2015 12:53 pm  #2

Re: R.I.P to my best friend..........

Hey Buddy,

So sorry to hear about your family's loss. Chin up my friend, take some time and miss your boy; then when you and the family are ready you can begin a search for another great friend.

All my best,
Jason

12/22/2015 12:55 pm  #3

FROM MY FAMILY TO YOU &YOURS WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS !!! ...  TAKE CARE  ... NOONER 

12/22/2015 5:49 pm  #4

The board is dead but a very small few of us still check in...real sorry about your loss I will always have good memories of fat boy a true working bully...

BTW if your looking for large crowds create a Facebook account there are at least 50 boards on there for  Bulldogs... That is where everyone is at... NX will be kept up for historic purpose and will not convert to a Facebook page like others have...

Again sorry for your loss...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/22/2015 6:43 pm  #5

Sorry to hear about your boy, RIP Fatboy. I had to put down my girl last year, she was about the same age. And while I know I did what was best for her, it still ate me up inside... Stay strong, the pain gets better as long as you remember the good times and know he knew he was loved... Truly loved...

"We will pursue perfection and never achieve it, but along the way we may shake hands with excellence" Vince Lombardi

12/22/2015 7:33 pm  #6

Rip FatBoy sorry for ur loss

The Real B-More Bullies

12/23/2015 12:59 pm  #7

Damn sorry about your boy. Cherish the times you have had with him. He was a lucky boy to be loved so much. Keep ur head up. Sorry again.

****If I take care of my character...my reputation will take care of itself****

www.whiteysamericanbulldogs.com

12/23/2015 4:05 pm  #8

Sorry about your loss

12/24/2015 9:28 am  #9

Sorry for your loss.

12/24/2015 12:09 pm  #10

Bullworks wrote:

Hey Buddy,

So sorry to hear about your family's loss. Chin up my friend, take some time and miss your boy; then when you and the family are ready you can begin a search for another great friend.

All my best,
Jason

i most definitly will buddy, happy holidays to you and the family

12/24/2015 12:11 pm  #11

Nooner wrote:

FROM MY FAMILY TO YOU &YOURS WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS !!! ...  TAKE CARE  ... NOONER 

apreciate the kind words nooner, happy holidays

12/24/2015 12:15 pm  #12

Uncle Ish wrote:

The board is dead but a very small few of us still check in...real sorry about your loss I will always have good memories of fat boy a true working bully...

BTW if your looking for large crowds create a Facebook account there are at least 50 boards on there for Bulldogs... That is where everyone is at... NX will be kept up for historic purpose and will not convert to a Facebook page like others have...

Again sorry for your loss...

this board was a place where i was on for a long time talking dogs and posting his pics........ill keep visiting here cause it reminds me of the goodtimes even the fighting with others. dead or alive this board holds a special place in my life with fatboy. thank you ish and yes you and i both have great memories of him killing working. happy holidays bro.

12/24/2015 12:24 pm  #13

Gil wrote:

Sorry to hear about your boy, RIP Fatboy. I had to put down my girl last year, she was about the same age. And while I know I did what was best for her, it still ate me up inside... Stay strong, the pain gets better as long as you remember the good times and know he knew he was loved... Truly loved...

sorry to hear about your girl gil. i went to the attic yesterday and just took out all his plaques,ribbons and 2 trophies. i shed tears but with a smile on my face. im at piece, just eats me up the way he died. full of what ifs......what if i was here instead of the road......what if i saw him right when he started foaming.......but hey im going to remember the good times and forget the what ifs........hopefully time will help and ill find the next pup to live the same quality of life as my fatboy did........happy holidays bro

12/24/2015 12:26 pm  #14

Twan wrote:

Rip FatBoy sorry for ur loss

thanks twan, happy holidays

12/24/2015 12:28 pm  #15

Whitey wrote:

Damn sorry about your boy. Cherish the times you have had with him. He was a lucky boy to be loved so much. Keep ur head up. Sorry again.

thanks buddy,i will cherish them and it does calm me to know the life i gave him was top quality as he was never just a dog.........he was and is my best friend. happy holidays.

12/24/2015 12:29 pm  #16

Marcelnorcalsbulldogs wrote:

Sorry about your loss

thank you for taking the time sir, happy holidays

12/24/2015 12:31 pm  #17

moab wrote:

Sorry for your loss.

thank you,happy holidays

12/24/2015 2:45 pm  #18

So sorry for your loss. It's never easy loosing a beloved member of the family. I truly feel and know your pain.

1/03/2016 10:31 am  #19

Sorry to hear about your boy, always rough losing a dog.Especially when they are your best friend like Fatboy.

1/03/2016 7:41 pm  #20

I'm very sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. I lost my 9 year old boy to heat exhaustion 3 1/2 years ago. Try not to let the what if's consume you. It just eats you up inside. I spent months torturing myself with the what if's. Sounds like you gave him an incredible life. All you can do is take comfort in that and just remember all the good times.

Board footera