Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2016 7:59 pm  #1

IT WAS A GOOD RIDE... BULLYVARD IS THE PLACE...

Well this board and all like it are no longer in vogue... The board won't be closed for historical reasons but the masses have taken to Facebook and the Bullyvard is the spot where you will find all the fanciers you came to know...

Just get on FaceBook and search Bullyvard and click the join button that simple...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/25/2016 8:06 pm  #2

Re: IT WAS A GOOD RIDE... BULLYVARD IS THE PLACE...

Clicked (like button)

1/26/2016 7:39 pm  #3

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sad.png
 Miss you guys!!!

“I thought I was getting raped by Freddy Mercury.” – Tank after losing a decision to Dan Severn

1/27/2016 10:04 am  #4

This board is coming down too like the Bullyvard did not to exist anymore?

****If I take care of my character...my reputation will take care of itself****

www.whiteysamericanbulldogs.com

1/27/2016 12:52 pm  #5

They are still working on the old Vard. It should be up soon. But some content will be lost. I believe the last couple years.

1/28/2016 3:54 pm  #6

I always preferred this board over any other platform and still do. That Facebook groups will soon run their coarse.

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg

1/29/2016 12:38 am  #7

This is the only Bully board I ever cared much for. It was fun while it lasted. Hopefully someday things will change and the Facebook stuff will dissipate and the boards will come back in vogue. Good luck to you all in your Bulldog adventures.

Last edited by Marcelnorcalsbulldogs (1/29/2016 12:39 am)

1/30/2016 11:34 pm  #8

The board won't come down... Your welcome to use it... I just don't know what kind of reception you will get...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/30/2016 11:36 pm  #9

Crooklyn Dodger wrote:

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sad.png
 Miss you guys!!!

LMAO... The good old days...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/30/2016 11:39 pm  #10

Whitey wrote:

This board is coming down too like the Bullyvard did not to exist anymore?

No it will still be here and anyone can chime in... But the days of crazy traffic are over... Social media is the new platform everyone is using... It is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/30/2016 11:43 pm  #11

Marcelnorcalsbulldogs wrote:

This is the only Bully board I ever cared much for. It was fun while it lasted. Hopefully someday things will change and the Facebook stuff will dissipate and the boards will come back in vogue. Good luck to you all in your Bulldog adventures.

Marcel I thank you for your input and years of contribution... Nation X will still be here and I will always check in but like I mentioned above the days of heavy traffic are over...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/04/2016 12:10 pm  #12

to me this was my place of choice when bulldogging. still to this day i come on here and look around. the only place i posted besides instagram the passing of my dog. ill keep coming on here from time to time as there is alot of history for me here.

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

2/27/2016 11:42 pm  #13

Uncle Ish wrote:

Marcel I thank you for your input and years of contribution... Nation X will still be here and I will always check in but like I mentioned above the days of heavy traffic are over...

Give it some time.  Everything in life is cyclical; what's old is new and what's new is old.  I have found that time gives more value to those things with value e.g. jewelry, classic cars, paintings, information....and I believe there is a wealth of information here to be mined, as I'm sure there was in other boards that have since disappeared.  "Knowledge is power."

2/28/2016 11:45 pm  #14

SHOW BOUND BULLIES wrote:

to me this was my place of choice when bulldogging. still to this day i come on here and look around. the only place i posted besides instagram the passing of my dog. ill keep coming on here from time to time as there is alot of history for me here.

Exactly... There is great history here...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/28/2016 11:46 pm  #15

night watchman wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

Give it some time.  Everything in life is cyclical; what's old is new and what's new is old.  I have found that time gives more value to those things with value e.g. jewelry, classic cars, paintings, information....and I believe there is a wealth of information here to be mined, as I'm sure there was in other boards that have since disappeared.  "Knowledge is power."

I tend to agree with you...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/03/2016 10:52 am  #16

I still like the old board format here and what the Bullyvard used to be. I think people are getting tired of all the fur mommas over on facebook. Give it some time, there will be a resurgence. But it might not ever be as big as it used to be here.

3/05/2016 8:48 pm  #17

We aren't shutting down, but if you are looking for the masses and crazy traffic Facebook is the spot and the vard has all the major players... in the meantime if you post here I will answer...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/08/2016 7:26 am  #18

Uncle Ish wrote:

Well this board and all like it are no longer in vogue... The board won't be closed for historical reasons but the masses have taken to Facebook and the Bullyvard is the spot where you will find all the fanciers you came to know...

Just get on FaceBook and search Bullyvard and click the join button that simple...

Facebook should be renamed the witness protection program.........

3/08/2016 1:11 pm  #19

That's an interesting take...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/10/2016 3:43 pm  #20

Uncle Ish wrote:

We aren't shutting down, but if you are looking for the masses and crazy traffic Facebook is the spot and the vard has all the major players... in the meantime if you post here I will answer...

Major players??????? Who might that be????? Its the same bullshittters, from here over there singing the same ole songs..

3/10/2016 9:20 pm  #21

Brian you got to keep posting those dogs here man... I remember them here when you first unleashed them...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

Board footera