Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2009 3:25 pm  #1

Congrats Brave Heart Bulldogs... you are on the hot seat!!!

Vito your are next on the hot seat!!! We will be shooting from the hip this upcoming Tuesday, and we have several in depth questions we want to ask you about the bulldog game and everything else going on in it. Has you all may know the hot seat is about asking real breeders, real questions and N-X is expecting real answers, no holds barred!  Tune in this upcoming Tuesday has N-X interviews BH BULLDOGS, Vito will lay all cards on the table... like it or not!!! LOL!!!

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/29/2009 3:21 pm  #2

Re: Congrats Brave Heart Bulldogs... you are on the hot seat!!!

Vito here goes round one...

1. What kennel (besides your program) is on the top of the food chain in the American Bulldog game and why???

2. If the entire bulldog world would reason and lend you its ear on Huggy what points would you want to make clear???

3. What are the pro`s and con`s of your bloodline???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/29/2009 11:40 pm  #3

Vito here goes round one...

1. What kennel (besides your program) is on the top of the food chain in the American Bulldog game and why???

I would say Cold Country. Troy and I are friernds and we have differents goals, likes, tastes in dogs. But one thing we are very similar in is we understand the importance of selecting sound, quality dogs for producing the next generation and most importantly we are not afriad to cull hard.

The other big thing that distinguishes the Top tier in this breed is a basic commitment. Hell 80% of this breed are fly by night people looking for a short term gain. Very few raise their own brood stock. You can't really be the creator of a line of dogs, good or bad if your just putting dogs you bought together your just a puppy producer. It is a 24/7, 365 commitment , non- stop 6,7,8,9generation of raising ever pup. It is a huge job and most just are not doing it.  Too many just thinking there is so much finacial gain in producing  litters??? It is peanuts, and so many get in with these visions of grandure, only to finally realize it is a lot of hard work. Unfortunately people are so open to the idea of easy money they will believe all the BS given to them buy breeders with a good line of BS.............bragging on how much money is in it, and "guess what bro I'll give you a deal on this pup it will be a great start to your money machine".....LOL I have see it so many times over the last 15years, the American Bulldog is a revolving wheel

2. If the entire bulldog world would reason and lend you its ear on Huggy what points would you want to make clear???

Let me say this to the entire bulldog world about Huggy.........KISS MY BIG FAT SICIALIAN ASS.
I don't think the problem is making anything clear on Huggy. What is so  glaringly clear on Huggy is that when it comes to Bully Type, Structure, Muscle, Movement, Breathing, he is a breakthrough to a much higher level in every catigory. That fact is what drives these losers mad, when it comes to Huggy, Gracie, and Butters, they didn't just change the game they are dominating it ...No they are prison raping it. They freaks a lot of people out
The color means nothing, it is just a point for an idiot to talk Shizzy about. There are many other Black ABs no one says anything about them....... Why??? Because if people were totally honest. Huggy, Gracie and Butters are light years ahead of what most people feed, so if you can't compete you just make up BS about your source of frustration. All I have to say is look out because the future at my kennel is Revolving around  BMJ and his kids. Every effort is going into locking that Type, Muscle, Structure, and Movement............to say the Game is Changing will be an understatement....more like the Game is going to get Gangbanged.....get really for the squealing and moaning because it will be heard around the world.

3. What are the pro`s and con`s of your bloodline???

Pro's;
My bloodline early on was built off Champion Braudzilla PH.28.36. I inbred her three times, outcrossed her once. I took the time to bring along two outcrosses, The Man of War Performance Standard Blood and The Aspenrare Performance Standard Blood............I took years refining these outcrosses on my linebred Braudzilla blood and her grandson Go Bullistic. Cleaning up and Refining my sort with BH Go Bullistic PH.36.32. I believe my inbreedings on Braudzilla, and Bullistic, mixed with my outcrosses has helped my make great strides. I think the outcrosses helped in cutting down the West Champs High Hopes Blood, the standard Blood i used has no WCHH blood, and like Most Performance AB lines they have a high percent of working Pit/Hound. No Doubt this has helped me in many of my dogs. My first positive results came from the Vindicator x Braudzilla out cross breeding, That is where I got, Spawn and Vinzilla. In Spawn I saw some change that I hadn't seen in my blood before. The Whole litter with exception of two dog were extremely dog aggressive and  very capible. In Spawn the only male I got my first  set of perfect giant teeth, his build was a bit more correct and he was built somewhere between my dogs and a performance AB. At alot of Shows  Standard people would gather around Spawn and comment what a nice dog he was they thought he was a Painter/Bama Boy dog, he just looked a whole lot nicer. When it came to anything physical he could hang with anything, infact after spending the winter with me, fat as can be, Pat took him to an Irondog Comp, that he dominated, beating Pits, Performance ABs to become Ranked. He could hang for days,and could pull with the best. He was extremly capible, his bite was scarry, the few accidental times he dog challenged he did scarry damage to the other dog. All of these traits I contribute to the Man of War Blood in him. I see many of the same traits in Jaqc, and BMJ who are a few generations from Spawn,his sis Vinzilla. The Aspenrare outcross was a little different, although Taz the Hybrid son of Bullistic is just as impressive of a dog, but he has that sunny Bullistic dispastion. We took , Shrek, Taz out to see if they would Catch when they were 9,10mo old, They both did good and caught first time out, but the guys helping to break the dogs off the hogs told be that Taz has one of the hardest bites they had ever witnessed Again I think I got great result from my out crosses because it helped cut down the percentage of WCHH. Most Bully people don't realize that most Bully ABs are 25% WCHH.

I have PennHip tested well over 100 ABs at this point
for years I have produced more ABs in the top percentage of PennHips in the world. Here is the States Checking hips is just about non-exsistant, no one cares about such things.
After 8 generations I have created some of the best Structured, most insane Muscled Bully ABs with great movement, Breathing, Big Full set of teeth, and stable, drivey, ideal Bulldog Temperaments. BMJ, Gracie, Bo, Huggy, Butters, represent great strides of improvement and I know they are breakthroughs in quality and are pushing the envelope in Structure, Muscle,Movement..............

In Con's
I'd say most of my years of breeding AB and it is true to a point today, I have never been satisfied.....I have produced some great ABs but I have always wanted a higher quality of Structure, Muscle, Movement,Teeth,Breathing,.........so i have put all efforts into improving, raising the quality . Locking a certain cookie cutter Type has not been my goal because I have always been unsatisfied and striving for a Higher quality. This Breed is pladged with Straight Stifled, Cow Hocks, Weak Passterns, High Rears,Soft Pallets,Fat bloated Marshmellow bodies,poor movement,bad hips, elbows, small teeth missing teeth.
It has been said that I have been swinging for a Homerun dog in  every litter, Well in those catigories that would be true.  I have selected dogs that many other breeders would have culled because they put more emphisis on Bully Type. A lot of dogs that just trip my triger, many breeders scratch their heads over, because I am looking at the Structure, Muscle, Movement over just  Head Type, Size or Color. Until BMJ I was not satisfied, but now I have BMJ, and Several others that I want to lock their quality in so in the future one of the goals is to lock in those traits in my line. BMJ's Structure, Muscle, and Movement, is my Benchmark, and my gold Standard.
I have only done 3 BMJ litters and I'm learning about him as a stud. One thing I see already is he is a very promising Stud, and might pass his dad in terms of a great Stud.....which is saying a lot.. The future goal is consistantly producing Huggy's, BMJ's, Gracies and Butters, with Jaqc and Blues influence.

Last edited by BHBulldogs (7/21/2011 12:17 am)

CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!

12/30/2009 9:47 am  #4

Heres the 2nd batch...

1. Why the issues with Mrs. SS?  You both have gained respect over the years for producing dogs that have greatly influenced the breed and both of your bloodlines have fans nation wide... cant we all just get along???

2. Have you ever crossed in your Alu Bulls into your AB line???

3. What bloodline is over or under rated???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/30/2009 4:06 pm  #5

Heres the 2nd batch...

1. Why the issues with Mrs. SS?  You both have gained respect over the years for producing dogs that have greatly influenced the breed and both of your bloodlines have fans nation wide... cant we all just get along???
I LOVE CHERYL....She just doesn't like me much...I'll say this she is one of the few Gals I have respect for as a Breeder. She just don't like me but I really Love her and wish her the best XOXO

2. Have you ever crossed in your Alu Bulls into your AB line???

My Alubull's are My ABs ,Crossed to 27lb,32lb Staffordshire Bull Terriers, and a small percent of AKC Bulldogs. I originally traded Kenny for Destiny a Fas x toddy female that was 60lb heavy. I got her originally to use in my Alubull program. The first time I bred her was to King pecker aka Mojo a AKC Bulldog to a 27lb Yankee Staffy, he was 50lbs. That litter gave me a great foundation bitch Alubull's mone Liza, Later on I bred her to her Half brother Bullistic. I also used Brahma Mufassa's Dad  and i  Used my Bullistic x Betty son Monty. I used Dyna the  White & Black  Standard AB I bought to use as an outcross for my Abs in my Alubull program, the last time I bred her was to my cousin's Alubull Frankie, That gave me the Black in my Alubulls.
My Alubulls are 40-55lbs , The Alubull is what was used as a foundation to Shorty Bulls.

What good would my ABs get from a 50lb Alubull? Do some of my Alubulls look like ting versions of my ABs....Yes....they have the same blood mixed with AKC Bulldog and Staffybull.
So the answer is No, Never has happened. A 27lb Staffy Bull blood would benift my ABs ?????How.....it is a stupid lie that makes no sense.
In the last fifteen years I have spent in excess of 25,000$ on PennHip my dogs, I have culled hard on tight hips. Now let my give you some facts about Hip Laxity and dogs, Generally speaking the larger the dog the less laxity(looseness) a dog can tolerate. That means a big dog  with medium lose hips will show where much sooner than a small dog. Small breeds like Staffy Bulls25-35lb dog can tolerate much loser hips and they can go much longer before it effects their hips. Staffy Bulls and AKC Bulldogs have much looser hips than American Bulldogs, so why would I add 25-35lbs Staffy Blood, and everyone knows i think the AKC Bulldog is the kiss of death. I have many dogs in the 90th and 100th percentile in the breed, if you think I could add  Staffy and Akc Bulldog and still get top tier hips, you don't have a clue.

So No I have never crosses Alubull into my AB program.

3. What bloodline is over or under rated???

Bloodline......Bloodline. If a bloodline is any jerk putting two dogs together then hell I think 99.9% of you dumbasses are over rated....LOL
A Bloodline....is what, a line of dogs??? What is a line of dogs? What is the purpose of a Bloodline? I don't think you have a bloodline till you have produce a line of atleast 5-6 generations of your breeding decision.
If that is the criteria you have VERY FEW American Bulldog BLOODLINES.
First i must say i don't pay much attention to exactly what everyone else is doing.

But of the Bloodlines out there I'd say;

MGK...not sure if they are over or underrated. His dogs have changed since his hey day, but atleast they haven't degraded into useless oldes like so many in this breed have. I have recently seen  White bitch he produced owned By Belvin's that is a very nice looking bitch.

Kenndy has been around crankin out puppies for a long time....he has a line developed but his line has been driven by what he thinks the public wants and what he has at his disposal. The results are some seriously jacked up dogs. I will say that atleast Doug is still producing Bully ABs and not Olde D ball looking stuff.

Something Special....well she has a line, again it was driven by what the she likes , Colorful, Flash Marked, Fat puppies. SS dogs have there place in this breed

Mann stoppers......he has been around a while but he has no bloodline ,he just has bought or traded dogs to hype up, then sell for a profit. His talent is in BSing people into believing his stuff is all that. Tyson, King Caleb are just dogs he bought along with a long list of others that were given or traded to him. He puts Man stoppers infront of their names and somehow he paints himself as a great breeder. People see Man stoppers King Caleb and think  Jose had some hand in creating this dog????? I have said it before and Jose thinks it is funny, but Jose can ride into town, gather everyone around, piss on their faces and convince them all they have all just been baptised. Other breeders flush their toilets...like Meathead, Daully, Gallo and Jose finds away to make money off other breeders rejects. Man stoppers is not a breeder he is a wheeler dealer, very good at what he does, like a Pidepiper ,but he isn't a breeder.

It is sad but from what I can see the last 15yrs there are mainly pop up breeders in for the short term, not many that have the commitment to create a line of any sort. Over hyped, or underrated. That is reality.

Last edited by BHBulldogs (7/21/2011 12:23 am)

12/30/2009 4:47 pm  #6

Thanks...Vito.I.love.my.dogs.and.breed.according.to.my.taste.

Last edited by Kennedy (12/30/2009 4:53 pm)

12/30/2009 9:39 pm  #7

Damn, this hot seat is blazin LOL.

12/30/2009 10:52 pm  #8

Love the hot seat.

LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

12/31/2009 9:02 am  #9

Final batch...

1. Has you continue to line breed your blood and set the BH "type" in stone would you consider your own registry to set your dogs apart from the common bully gene pool???

2. What stud past or present has contributed the most to the modern bully AB & what stud has handicapped the breed ???

3. If you had to start all over what would you do different???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/31/2009 5:20 pm  #10

1. As you continue to line breed your blood and set the BH "type" in stone would you consider your own registry to set your dogs apart from the common bully gene pool???

NO ,why would I want to do that?
The Goal of all breeders should be to improve the breed, in health and function. I plan on continuing on that path.
If the rest of the breed  just keeps laying in their own pool of excrement , breeding for a head type, or  cosmetic non functional traits, based on what they think looks good, the AB will turn into a non functional breed like the AKC Bulldog, Dogue de Bordeaux,  Bullmastiff, Great Dane.........
I understand I am out numbered in my thinking, because most Bully breeders now days think it is all about the Head, Muzzle, Bone,Color, they show a litter of 8 week old pups and declare some kind of greatness???? All puppies are cute, fat ones are always cute, but breeding is not about what Puppies look like. It is about what they develope into.
The whole reasoning behind Changing the Game, is to breed a high level of functional, healthy qualities.The  Bully American Bulldogs have many short comings.
Too many  can't freakin breath, every year they drop dead. They suffere from Soft, elongated Pallet, Small Esophagus, Pinched Nostrils.
How many Bully  ABs have died young from overheating????  What is the answer????Is the American Bulldog destine to be a FooFoo dog that requires and Oxygen bottle attached to their collar???? Just off the Top of my head Bully Abs that Have dropped Dead from Heat Stroke;
Elrod
Elrod jr
Rebel Rouser 2
pecker the Bruiser 2
pecker the Bruiser 3
Dozer Bruno
SS Cracker
Hammer
Mannstoppers Meathead
Short Beach Cade
Action Jackson
Manstoppers Ecobar
KMK Bison
ManStoppers King Caleb
Barboas Bulldozer Bo
Heavy Duty
Megabulls Bentley
OSB Matrix
Any Bully breeder that tells you different it a big liar. The typical Bully Breeder just lies about all the problem with this breed, because all they are looking for is to sell their garbage.
Hell those dogs are  just off the top of my heads, it has been 100s. It is common place and the reason more don't die every year is because they are babied in A/C, or watched like a hawk.
How many have to be putdown because of Elbows, Shoulders, Hips, Knees..... How many bloated wrinkely ABs get hot spots because their wrinkles trap moisture, and cause skin problems. How many have Entropian and require surgery or they just suffer with it till the go blind. 95% of this breed has  atleast one of these ;; ; twisted hocks, cowhocks, poor rear angulation, High Ass ends, Weak passterns, Rolling gaits, Small teeth, Missing teeth, Wry Jaw, Cross eyes,..... we have a genetic nightmare and we haven't even started on the Temperaments.The majority of this breed is drifting down the road of the AKC Bulldog give it 45yrs in that direction and like the AKC Bulldogs they will have to be shown early in the morning, in an Air conditioned building. They will  help put your Vets kids through college.
And could there be anyone in this breed so ignorant as to proclaim......"...WHY FIX SOMETHING IF IT ISN'T BROKEN!!!!!"
Are you kidding? You have got your head in the sand, or deeper in somewhere else.

No way  Love the retards I'm not giving up on the Bully AB, I am going to keep striving for a dog that might be able to live up to the Breed history & description
Performance Standard ABs can perform like the Breed history describe, ...maybe it is a lost cause but I'm going to aim for that goal for the bully AB. I might not ever get there but I'll have a healthier, much more functional AB than the idiot who says.....".....WHY FIX SOMETHING IF IT ISN'T BROKEN!!!!!" ...............Brother that Shizzy is broken , you are just too blind , or clueless to see it  .

That is why I put every effort into Changing the Game, turn this breed in a positive direction. Produce a level of true quality of Structure, Muscle, Movement, Temperament, Breathing, Teeth, Hips, elbows, Health and soundness.....Raise the bar so high that it  will make the typical Shizzy we have today look like the  worthless Screwed up Blobs they are. Deeming that Shizzy obsolete, let all the people who want, an  invalid for a dog, buy the AKC Bulldog.

2. What stud past or present has contributed the most to the modern bully AB & what stud has handicapped the breed ???

Contributed the most...Well Red Machine, Rip N Woody, Gator, Tug,  Tyson, then Mufassa...........they sired a ton of ABs so they contibuted....Now good or Bad in another question.  Red Machine was a messed up dog, he lived a very long time, and on John d's yard that is freaking amazing....Maybe he Heart wormed his dogs back then, but still a Bunch of nicer dogs did not live very long on his yard.  Rip n Woody again train wreck, but he was always outcrossed to Painter dogs.....Most of that blood is in Hybrid stuff so it doesn't really relate to Bully, except for Gator. I think Gator was overall positive because his Painter blood made a difference when bred back to Johnson stuff. Tug was the Most prolific Dozer x Ruby  dog, Dailey created his line from him, and many others have used his blood with good results. Tyson was the invisable stud but one thing he did not create or perpetuate health issues, his only influance was good Size, Average hips, broad chins, he was bred way to much but he was also bred to Hybrids, Standards, and Bullies so it was not to concertrated. Mufassa...........I loved Mufassa, he was a cool dog, I was one of the early people who sang his praises, Called him the Benchmark, because I though he was such a nice dog and I still think he was something else. But I have bred to him, his dad, and observed tons of his litters. He was way way way over bred, he was a Ichthyosis Carrier, He produced  a ton of Structural problems, He produce ultra bad breathers, and crazy extremes of Temperaments...Dogs like Tank that would attack you for no reason, or dogs like Rizzo who would piss themselves, he had his pluses he would produce but they were way out weighed by the problems. What makes it much worse is he was bred 40-50times, that is a ton of dogs in the gene pool  One thing that might help is eventually people  see lining him up doesn't produce so they go a different direction, that is what happened to Tyson, no one ever kept lining him up tight because it got you no where.

From what I have observed the Mean Machine was a good producer, the problem was he didn't live long or make a huge impact .   

3. If you had to start all over what would you do different???

Everything....hindsight is 20/20.  In 1992 I would have bought the best Painter Standard Bitches I could find, and the best Man of War Standard Bitches I could find...3 of each and I'd selected for the best structured, cleanest breathing,movement, drive, teeth,temperaments. I would have taken them all to the Mean Machine, then culled hard on Structure, Muscle, Breathing, Teeth, Temperament, Movement, Drive. If i could have gotten 3-4 high Quality ABs from those breeding,  I would still want my foundation bitches, Tiger Lilly, and Braudzilla....two Studs and 4 bitches and I wouldn't have come off my yard for years..............Dam I'd bet I'd be way ahead of myself today. But at the time if anyone would have proposed such a thing I would have thought they were nuts. I wasn't experienced or mature enough as a breeder. My thinking 15yrs ago was totally different....probably I thought a lot like most of these lamebrains breeding bully ABs today.  I like where I am at today, I just wish I'd of gotten here 8 yrs ago. I figure  I have 20-30 yrs to go and I hope I get to see my dreams come true with my program.

12/31/2009 6:30 pm  #11

I hope the bully community benefits/enjoys your "hot seat" has much has I have... Till part 2... BH you are off the hot seat!!!

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

8/07/2010 7:32 am  #12

Let me say this to the entire bulldog world about Huggy.........KISS MY BIG FAT SICIALIAN ASS.
I don't think the problem is making anything clear on Huggy. What is so  glaringly clear on Huggy is that when it comes to Bully Type, Structure, Muscle, Movement, Breathing, he is a breakthrough to a much higher level in every catigory. That fact is what drives these losers mad, when it comes to Huggy, Gracie, and Butters, they didn't just change the game they are dominating it ...No they are prison raping it. They freaks a lot of people out
The color means nothing, it is just a point for an idiot to talk Shizzy about. There are many other Black ABs no one says anything about them....... Why??? Because if people were totally honest. Huggy, Gracie and Butters are light years ahead of what most people feed, so if you can't compete you just make up BS about your source of frustration. All I have to say is look out because the future at my kennel is Revolving around  BMJ and his kids. Every effort is going into locking that Type, Muscle, Structure, and Movement............to say the Game is Changing will be an understatement....more like the Game is going to get Gangbanged.....get really for the squealing and moaning because it will be heard around the world.

Amen

9/06/2011 1:09 am  #13

the dog see very good. i love it so much.
thanksyou !

Board footera