Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2010 9:30 pm  #1

Congrats Doug Kennedy you are on the HOT SEAT...

Has you all may know the hot seat is about asking real breeders, real questions and N-X is expecting real answers, no holds barred!  Tune in this upcoming Tuesday has N-X interviews Kennedy American Bulldogs,  Doug we are calling you out, this may be the most hardcore "hot seat" yet!!!

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/09/2010 5:02 pm  #2

Re: Congrats Doug Kennedy you are on the HOT SEAT...

OK.What.you.got.for.me.???

1/09/2010 7:55 pm  #3

We fire off  this Tuesday good sir...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/12/2010 2:01 pm  #4

All right for the first batch of questions:

1. What components did you use to start your line???

2. How do you feel about the title of producing "cartoon" bulldogs? Is it deserved???

3.Are you a puppymill???

.Love your rivals cause you need someone to beat.

1/12/2010 8:30 pm  #5

The last post was me posting from Jerry`s PC...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/13/2010 8:12 am  #6

Doug??? 

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/13/2010 5:12 pm  #7

Anyone talked to Doug?...Ish you might have went too hard with the first set...lol...

Doug this is your one on one time with the AB World to tell your side of the Kennedy line, the goods/bads that come with having a line as established as your line is...Also your thoughts on the AB World in general...The only right answer is your answer, because you are the one on the Hot Seat no one else...Hope everything is good Doug...Late

Set the record straight on the Kennedy Line Doug!...20+ yrs. in the game you should have a ton to say...Good luck bro!..

1/13/2010 7:42 pm  #8

The Hot Seat is one of the best aspects of this board.  Next to Brave Heart, Kennedy is one I was REALLY looking forward to.  Hopefully it's just taking him a while to answer because his keyboard is messing up.  I think a lot of people on this board into extreme bulldogs will use some Kennedy blood so his input would be very helpful to the one's using or planning to use his blood.

1/14/2010 8:50 am  #9

Doug knows we have respect for him down here... we can turn down the volume of the questions if need be. I was really hoping for Kennedy to hit all those critical questions on his blood out of the park!!!

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/14/2010 10:09 am  #10

Its.all.good.I.am.getting.a.new.keyboard.today.and.will.answer.any.and.all.?tonight

1/14/2010 2:06 pm  #11

Good stuff Doug you had us sweating bullets for a minute there bro LOL...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/14/2010 7:59 pm  #12

Re: Congrats Doug Kennedy you are on the HOT SEAT...All right for the first batch of questions:

1. What components did you use to start your line???    I started with Painter/Scott/Margentina/Williamson /Tate/Ellerbe/Johnson./Sure Grip/Blackwell/Mountain Gator and decided to create my own line of johnson type yet harder muscle drivey american bulldogs and eventually create my own look .Some like them some dont.Anyone who has owned a Kennedy dog cannot deny the high drive yet loyal stable temperament...Family Companion and Family protection.Thats what it has always been about for me.Ive been attending more shows and also have my own show going on three years now "Kennedys King of the Ring" and have been working on cleaning up the conformation and feel my dogs are improving generation after generation and will keep getting better.My First American Bulldog show was in 1990...How Many Breedrs today can say the same.Im a Judge and the shows Have opened my eyes and made me realize there is always room for improvement and you can always learn..Dont Be Kennel Blind..

2. How do you feel about the title of producing "cartoon" bulldogs? Is it deserved???                         If you consider hard muscled high drive excellent temperament wide badass bulldogs Cartoonish,Than Guilty as charged...I only get a couple from each litter overdone and the rest are just right ,than a couple, look like Dailey dogs Nice dogs but a little .......I dont know how do you put it "Feminin" .Sure Dailey produces great conformation and wins alot of shows but I noticed the dogs in his yard are the best looking Dailey dogs  you see...Ive seen some dogs outa his yard that were not my cup of tea to put it mildly.BraveHeart is all over the place with his line of dogs but he has produced some nice ones as well. To each his own .no reason to Hate.Just do youre thing and if its what you like youre than one that feeds them ..I will say one more thing I think the olde type ABs weve been seeing over the last few years are more Cartoon than the Kennedy Line                                                                                                                                                   

3.Are you a puppymill???.....Thats a good question NO .Ive devoted my life to the American Bulldog and I put out crazy money in feeding and caring for them I have 2 jobs and the Dogs are my passion...Ive been told I have a sickness because I just cant get enough.Im always excited over every litter like its the first and I always want to keep more...I only breed bulldogs and If I was a Miller I would get some other toy breeds or something to make money.  Thanks Douglas D Kennedy III

1/15/2010 9:31 am  #13

Good answers Doug... but you aint off the hook so dont be signing off just yet my brother    Here is your second batch:

1.What is the biggest down fall of your line? And keep it real please... 

2. If you had to use another blood line to fix your faults who`s would you use???

3. What do you consider a "wreck"???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/15/2010 10:10 am  #14

Whats with these Screwed up Questions..whos pulling youre strings now ? Why are my questions leaned towards salamming my line you didnt ask these stupid questions for the previous breedrs on the HotSeat.Just keeping it real   

1.What is the biggest down fall of your line? And keep it real please...There is  No Downfall .

2. If you had to use another blood line to fix your faults who`s would you use???Why would I Use any other line ...No Need I can Fix any problem by selective breeding..Once you use another line you lose consistancy....I do Have a outcross male thats MGK/Dailey/Barbosa and do use him occasionally for a OUT.

3. What do you consider a "wreck"??? Youre Stupid ass questions

1/15/2010 1:45 pm  #15

Mr. Kennedy with all due respect I kindly advise you: Don't waste this opportunity!!!  Nobody is pulling any strings I can assure you, the "hot seat " is your stage, your time too answer any false rumors or miss truths about your blood-line and about your dogs. Its our most popular segment that attracts the most viewers, see this has your moment to educate the masses and clear the air.
And don't forget that your blood is in HEAVY rotation in my neck of the woods...
So do we have your permission to continue, or does it all end here???  Its your call
Doug Nation-X is watching & waiting...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/15/2010 5:02 pm  #16

OK why are my questions totally different than the ones asked of your buddies ?Sure what you got for me now?

1/15/2010 5:09 pm  #17

3. What do you consider a "wreck"??? Any Dog thats not a Dailey or BraveHeart...Is that what you want to hear ...I think it is.... Uncle Ish,whoever you are....I consider a dog thats not abble to function or work ...The Dog that turned out the worst of all Kennedy dogs was Moe Joe and the Haters took full advantage of posting him and his strucural faults all over the internet...Now that boy was a wreck...Sorry he didnt show signs at a earlier age so I wouldnt have put him out there he would.have been culled...Placed in a pet home ..He had a hell of a head on him though ...Youll never in a million years see a head like that coming out of Jaque the game changing pitbull look..a.like.......Oh Shizzy did I say that... I mean Godlike...

1/15/2010 5:48 pm  #18

Pat and Ish don't know each other at all...Vito like it or not bro, gets people to the boards...This is a new board Ish was trying to get rolling...He wanted to get people on here and get this board set off on the right foot... The Hot Seat would bring some attention to his new board...Why do you think you are the 4th person he had in mind...Ish has respect for you bro...I think you are going about him wrong and these questions...Would you rather answer who you think the most OVER RATED Stud in the game is?...Try answering that one being as honest as you can and tell me where that one gets you....lol...

Yo Doug...Cool down bro...Ish is cool people man...These are not questions Unc wants to know...These are question's your peer's want to know...Like it or not Doug your line comes with baggage bro...That means good/bad...The Hot Seat is all about asking question's the AB World would ask you if they had the chance...NOT ISH...Why get offended...???...Just answer the questions straight up and defend  yourself and your line...Your better than that bro...Your Doug Fruit Loops' Kennedy bro...Eat these fuckers up on here and answer your questions the way the D taught you to represent..Come on Man! , your better than that!...

Ish hit him with the last three....He's got this...

1/15/2010 6:28 pm  #19

Doug, Ish is a cool guy, he stays nuetral in discussions, he is NOT the argueing type, he is Jerry's good buddy, he has seen Tonka which is 100% Kennedy and loves her, he does not know Dailey or Braveheart or any of those people, he does not go to shows, he barely owns any American Bulldogs, but he loves the breed.
He did not ask what dog in your yard was a "wreck", but what is in your opinion a wreck. If you go to page 5 of this board you will see he asked the question in similar fashion, he just wants your personal thoughts on the matter.

Also on question 2. If you had to use another blood line to fix your faults who`s would you use???,
eventually everyone needs some fresh blood in their line, especially if their line in tightly bred. He did not say your dogs have faults.

No one is trying to bash you, so try not to take it so personal.

Here is the link so you can check out the responses:
http://nationx.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=5

By the way this is Alina in Florida and I own a dog that is 100% Kennedy, I got it from your buddy Jim Rayer and love her, I would  never get rid of her and I plan to breed her to Slammer as soon as she comes into heat, so we can have a 100% Kennedy breeding here in Florida, she is very well put together.

Peace

Heaven's Haven American Bulldogs

1/15/2010 6:57 pm  #20

Doug deserves a few honest answers, after all he is thought of highly enough to be on "the hot seat" and we are more than happy to accommodate his worries... Doug I gather data from the mouths of the bulldog world and in turn we take that gathered data and turn it into questions... some questions are personal some superficial, when you accept to be on the hot seat you can decide what to answer and what not to answer.(I say go down swinging but hey...)   

In regards to Vito, Tray and Pat these are accomplished polished breeders on the up-swing... like yourself, so naturally you ALL are in peoples mouths with a sweet and sour combo of both pro`s and con`s, some con`s are just jealousy and envy... some pro`s are just hype and ass kissing.

And for the record Doug I am a small timer brother, I doubt to ever have a blood-line and I can only keep a few dogs at a time, I live those big flossy dreams through S2NK, JABS, and NapTown and the whole other flock of upcoming kennels that view this board,(You know who you are big baby) promoting is were I plan on trying to find my niche... 

But getting back to your final set and I would really like these answered because its the sign of a mature breeding mind:

1. What is your lines biggest faults and draw backs health wise and body wise???

2. What other "established" AB bloodline would you use to correct said faults???

3. And when is a bulldog too wide???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/15/2010 8:33 pm  #21

Doug, put down the 420.....it makes you parinoid.

It is called the Hotseat, not the a fine young man warm seat...............If you had any validity to what your doing you could easily defend your dogs and your program..........it is  an open stage for you...instead of throwing yourself on the ground and crying like a baby....you had a chance to keep it real. You want me to answer for you....hell I could defend you a whole hell of a lot better than you have. You actually got some great questions, all about your dogs.....you had a great opprotunity to break it down and keep it real about the dogs....instead you came off insecure and paranoid.

Here is an example of how you could have answered a question.:

1. What components did you use to start your line???

I started with Black Momba a Painter Ellerbe bitch, She produced (________) which I used to(_________) and it produce Great(________), Then I bought Epitome and he help me create(_______) and  I started getting Dogs Like (_____) that were (____) and (_____). In 95 I bought Damien from(_______) i took him to my(_______) Bitches which created dogs like (_________), Who were great in their(______) and they had great(_______)..............

You get it....tell your story.....keep it real because Bullcaca is easy to spot.  You had a great opprotunity to that  honest questions about what is precieved as you negitives and you could have explained your true take on the situation....

PS Jaqc is a Godlike creature that is keepin it real...........

CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!

1/15/2010 9:11 pm  #22

Hey thats pretty good Vito....I felt disrespected and Got a little pissed...You know how its is..Ps Jaque is Godlike to you and a few of your boys...Sorry Nice ripped muscle but not exactly what I would call Godlike.

1/15/2010 10:05 pm  #23

Kennedy I never had the chance to see Epitome in person, but he is one of my all time favorite hybrids if not my all time favorite. Do not know what the temp was like, but from pics I'v seen he seemed to be one of the cleaner dogs structurally in that time period and exhibited a very bully head type for a hybrid. I would have like to seen him and Damien stacked back and forth instead of Damien so many times on himself. It seems in this breed that very few specimens have come along that can be stacked on themselves without creating issues.

If you have anything that is bred like I am speaking of I would be interested to see it. 

My greatest mentor is observation. Observation with a keen eye of integrity teaches all wisdom.

dunnsbullies@gmail.com   
806-224-6257

1/15/2010 10:55 pm  #24

Actually Chad Epitome was a great dog with a even better temperament..He lived his life as my house dog on the Kennedy Farm 8 yrs until his untimely death...He was hit by a lady coming over the hill about 75 MPH..He never had a chance...He was my best buddy and probably favorite dog of all times..He had high drive and loved to work....Pat Gargett seen him and Damien in person...Damien was a hell of a speciman...Both dogs are why I am where Im at today ...Helly studs and family companions...Thanks

1/16/2010 1:18 pm  #25

Yes Epiotome was nice HUGE bone and flawless temperment. Very cool dog! Sweet with kids and could turn it on when needed. I think he got into it with a billy goat one time and cracked a horn off it, thats some jaw power.  i had a bitch that was linebred epitome Pokey she was really nice too.

Show me don't tell me.

Board footera