Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2010 7:53 pm  #26

Re: Congrats FastLane AB`s you are in the hot seat!!!

I AM GOING TO BE REAL HONNEST DOG #3 IS BEUTYFULL DOGS 1-2-4 SLOPPY WAY TO LOOSE IN TYPE I SOLD THE BROTHER POINT IS THEY ARE NOW ON THE SMALL SIDE ASK PEPOLE ABOUT ROCKMAN FOR INSTANCE 128 LBS 24 30 HEAD PERFECT CONFIRMATION N.O.S AGAIN 107 23 INCHS BOTH BOY BUILT LIKE A GORRILA WITH THE TIGHTEST SKIN YOU CAN GET THIS IS MY STYLE YOU HAVE YOURS-NEVER THE LESS THE WHITE bitch IS BEUTYFUL IM REAL JEFF

WHEN MY PYTHONS ARE GRIPPIN THIER AINT NO SLIPPIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/27/2010 8:21 pm  #27

Harry what do you think of Nos's jaw??  If you ask me it looks might crooked.  There are a few more dogs that are questionable on your site but I cannot be 100% sure.  Why do you think your line is strong enough to correct Chalk's wry jaw.  Especially if you already have it in your line.  You have bred NOS, and NOS is 100% WRY!!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/wry3.jpg

1/27/2010 8:31 pm  #28

harry, you don't know what you are talking about.........sloppy........I will see you at the show.......we will put our dogs side by side and take pictures.........that will show who has the nicer dogs............you don't mind doing that .........do you?  and lil'red is not only straight stifled, she is hocked and very small........just being honest.  rockman, has a screwed up head and I seriously doubt he is big as you say, we can weigh him at the ABRA Championships as there will be the APA Nationals and if has a great as comformation as you say then you need to show him.........harry, there is nothing on your yard I would use..............just being real. 

Jeff

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."
http://www.daileysamericanbulldogs.com/
ABRA BREEDER OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2011

1/27/2010 8:35 pm  #29

Cold Country wrote:

Harry what do you think of Nos's jaw??  If you ask me it looks might crooked.  There are a few more dogs that are questionable on your site but I cannot be 100% sure.  Why do you think your line is strong enough to correct Chalk's wry jaw.  Especially if you already have it in your line.  You have bred NOS, and NOS is 100% WRY!! THE PICTURE DOES APEAR THIS WAY ,I ASURE HE IS NOT NONE OF MY DOGS ARE EXCEPT CHALK ANY WAY HER WE GO AGAIN WITH THE PICTURE THING ,LISTEN YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALLOT OF THE BULLDOG CROWD ASK A REPETABLE SOURCE ANY I SAY THIER YOU WILL FIND YOUR REAL ANSWERS AS I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE ONLY TO SHOW AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ,DUE YOU THINK PAT IS WRONG TO SELL ME CHALK?????? HE IS YOUR FRIEND IS INHE ,I LIKE PAT HE MADE A GOOD DESISION AS DID I NOW TIME WILL TELL AND I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE DEVOTED TO THE BREED .ANY WAY BACK TO MY QUESTION ILL USE N.O.S AGAINST YOU FOR $1000 IN THE SHOW RING WILL YOU ACCEPT AFTER ALL YOU SAY HE HAS WRY ???????EASY 1000 WHANT TO BET?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/wry3.jpg

1/27/2010 8:42 pm  #30

Harry I take you up on your offer, 1000 bucks it is.  There is no question that the dog is wry.  There are also two females on your site that appear to be wry as well.  Like I said before I am not 100% sure. 

JP had Cortez at the Billionaire Bash.  JP claims that he is 115lb, and has a 24-25 inch headpiece.  From what I heard from several people is that Cortez was bigger than Rockman.  So how could Rockman be 124lb, and have a 30 inch head??

1/27/2010 8:53 pm  #31

harry, if white buffalo was as bad as you say, then why did you sell him.........you should have put him down and I would have replaced him...........you never called me about any problem with him......alot of people say white buffalo at Pickett's and said he was a very nice dog.......so are they lying?   alison bybee has screwed more people on ABA show points than she can remember.........I caught her at it and now Mike Bell the owner of the ABA still can't get it straight because of bybee.    harry, you haven't come up fast .........only in your mind........you claimed rockman won at ABNA show, total Bullcrap.......you claimed foxy ruby won ABNA again total Bullcrap..................you claimed tootroll won NKC, total Bullcrap.............you go to shows and tell people that you the best american bulldog breeder in the world..........again total Bullcrap........out handle me total Bullcrap...........you haven't showed many dogs......if you were as good a handler as you say,  your dogs would have won some shows  but guess what they haven't won squat.  harry, I am as cool as they get..........but I don't like bullshitters...............and you are a bullshitter.  harry, you have a bi-polar personality...........maybe you should have laid off the steriods.

Jeff

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."

1/27/2010 9:19 pm  #32

DAILEY wrote:

harry, you don't know what you are talking about.........sloppy........I will see you at the show.......we will put our dogs side by side and take pictures.........that will show who has the nicer dogs............you don't mind doing that .........do you?  and lil'red is not only straight stifled, she is hocked and very small........just being honest.  rockman, has a screwed up head and I seriously doubt he is big as you say, we can weigh him at the ABRA Championships as there will be the APA Nationals and if has a great as comformation as you say then you need to show him.........harry, there is nothing on your yard I would use..............just being real.  AND THATS GREAT I FEEL THE SAME JEFF YOU LIKE RED I LIKE BLUE WHO IS RIGHT ????????ITS ALL IN PREFRENCE AND I CANT WAIT TO SYACKEM UP SIDE BY SIDE ANY TIME ANY PLACE ,AND THANKS FOR BEING REAL JEFF THATS THE JEFF I KNOW IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW AND ARE MEETING UP .IM OFF TO CHURCH AS I NEED IT THE MOST OF ALL AND ILL PRAY  FOR US ALL !

Jeff

1/27/2010 10:07 pm  #33

harry, this is what you wrote on the bullyvard:

" LOL.NO IM NOT MAD IM JUST A LITTLE UP SET IN CALI WERE I LIVE THIER IS ONE SHOW A YEAR AND WERE YOU LIVE ONE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND SO Shizzy CHAMPIONING A DOG WERE YOU ARE IS EASY AND EVERY TIME IM IN THE RING ITS ALL BLUE EVEN WHEN I TRAVELED TO THE BEAST 17 DOGS IN CLASS AND FIRST PLACE TOOTROLL WHENT TO NKC BEST IN SHOW AND RESURVE BACK TO BACK WHEN I DUE SHOW IM ALWAYS IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE AND ACTUALY WITH ROCK MAN AGAIN FIRST IN CLASS SAT AND SUN ABNA SHOW UNDER TWO DIFFERENT JUDJES FOXY ASWELL A CHAMPION U.K.C SNOWTROLL CHAMP AND WON CLASS VEGAS NATIONALS ABA YOU HAVE NO IDEA AGAIN, WHEN WE MEET THATS WHY I ASK YOU WILL YOU BET $1000 TO COMPETE AGAINST ME AND MY WOLFMAN BRED BY FAST LANE NO EXUCES ,SORRY FOR MY SPELLING BUT I SURE AS HELL CAN COUNT TEN FINGERS =$1000 DUE YOU EXCEPT MY CHALLANGE???????THIS IS FAIR AND SIMPLE QUESTION SO ANSWER IT ,NO RAGE OR PUNCHING THE COMPUTER JUST A CLEAN CHALLANGE DUE YOU ACCEPT????????????????????????"

1)  tootroll has no NKC show points, the only fastlane dogs that have NKC show points are little hooker with 7 points and daisy dazzle with 2 points.......so when and where was this NKC show?

2) rockman has no ABNA show points, as no fastlane dog has any ABNA show points and the ABNA show point listing was updated December 2009..........so when and where was this ABNA show? who were these two judges?

3) foxy is a UKC champion..........where did you show her?

4) snowtroll is an ABA champion.........no way...........he would have to win more than that one show to become a champion.............and he didn't win that one.

harry, this  is what I can't stand ...............your bullshitting...........I don't know for a fact about foxy...........but the other 3 you are lying about..........just like when you lied about fighting in the UFC...........Mark Smith called you out on that one........harry, this stuff is easy to look up..........why lie about it?

Jeff

1/27/2010 11:54 pm  #34

DAILEY wrote:

harry, this is what you wrote on the bullyvard:

" LOL.NO IM NOT MAD IM JUST A LITTLE UP SET IN CALI WERE I LIVE THIER IS ONE SHOW A YEAR AND WERE YOU LIVE ONE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND SO Shizzy CHAMPIONING A DOG WERE YOU ARE IS EASY AND EVERY TIME IM IN THE RING ITS ALL BLUE EVEN WHEN I TRAVELED TO THE BEAST 17 DOGS IN CLASS AND FIRST PLACE TOOTROLL WHENT TO NKC BEST IN SHOW AND RESURVE BACK TO BACK WHEN I DUE SHOW IM ALWAYS IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE AND ACTUALY WITH ROCK MAN AGAIN FIRST IN CLASS SAT AND SUN ABNA SHOW UNDER TWO DIFFERENT JUDJES FOXY ASWELL A CHAMPION U.K.C SNOWTROLL CHAMP AND WON CLASS VEGAS NATIONALS ABA YOU HAVE NO IDEA AGAIN, WHEN WE MEET THATS WHY I ASK YOU WILL YOU BET $1000 TO COMPETE AGAINST ME AND MY WOLFMAN BRED BY FAST LANE NO EXUCES ,SORRY FOR MY SPELLING BUT I SURE AS HELL CAN COUNT TEN FINGERS =$1000 DUE YOU EXCEPT MY CHALLANGE???????THIS IS FAIR AND SIMPLE QUESTION SO ANSWER IT ,NO RAGE OR PUNCHING THE COMPUTER JUST A CLEAN CHALLANGE DUE YOU ACCEPT????????????????????????"

1)  tootroll has no NKC show points, the only fastlane dogs that have NKC show points are little hooker with 7 points and daisy dazzle with 2 points.......so when and where was this NKC show?

2) rockman has no ABNA show points, as no fastlane dog has any ABNA show points and the ABNA show point listing was updated December 2009..........so when and where was this ABNA show? who were these two judges?

3) foxy is a UKC champion..........where did you show her?

4) snowtroll is an ABA champion.........no way...........he would have to win more than that one show to become a champion.............and he didn't win that one.

harry, this  is what I can't stand ...............your bullshitting...........I don't know for a fact about foxy...........but the other 3 you are lying about..........just like when you lied about fighting in the UFC...........Mark Smith called you out on that one........harry, this stuff is easy to look up..........why lie about it? I HAVE NOT ASINGLE REASON TO LIE , AS ITSEEMS YOU LOVE TO SLANDER , REALY DUE YOUR HOME WORK REALY AND YOU WILL SEE IF IM LIEING I FOUGHT 9 YEARS ON TEAM TANK HAD 11 FIGHTS MMA AND 3 UNDER CARD UFC SEEN BY MANY ON NATION WIDE TV ALSO HAD A TV SHOW FERRARRI HARRY ALSO SEEN BY MANY CHECK THE UKC RECORDS ALSO CHECK SNOWTROLLS UKC CHAMPION SHIP AS WELL AS FOXY YOU ARE THE YOU ARE THE TWISTER WITH ANILIZING TO TRY TO DISCREDIT ITS YOUR HIGH PLAIN AND SIMPLE ,YOU CANT STAND TO SEE SOME-ONE DUEING WELL ,= ME SO JEFF WHAT DUE YOU THINK WE SHOULD DUE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IM DONE TALKING AND YOU ARE FULL OF DISRESPECT CALL ME A LIER ,WELL LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY THIS TO MY FACE IM PISSED WITH YOUR SLANDERING Bullcrap AND IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO SAY ANY THING NEGATIVE TO ME IN PERSON ,I WILL CRUSH EVERY FUCKEN BONE IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SLOWLY SINKING AND STAY OUT OF MY WAY AS I WILL WRECK YOU LIKE A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP !!!!!!!! THEN YOU CAN SEE MY DOGS AND REALY SEEE HOW TUFF I AM NOW THATS A DATE SEE YA AT THE SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND RE-CHECK YOUR RECORDS YOU WILL EAT YOUR WORDS ,I MIGHT EVEN LET ROCKMAN EAT WOLLYPUSSY HAHAHAH I THINK I WILL .

Jeff

1/28/2010 6:55 am  #35

harry telling the truth is not slandering............I did not write this about your dogs......you did..........this is what you said..........not me, " FIRST PLACE TOOTROLL WHENT TO NKC BEST IN SHOW AND RESURVE BACK TO BACK WHEN I DUE SHOW IM ALWAYS IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE AND ACTUALY WITH ROCK MAN AGAIN FIRST IN CLASS SAT AND SUN ABNA SHOW UNDER TWO DIFFERENT JUDJES FOXY ASWELL A CHAMPION U.K.C SNOWTROLL CHAMP AND WON CLASS VEGAS NATIONALS ABA YOU HAVE NO IDEA AGAIN"...................so harry why did you lie?    Mark Smith called you on your fighting MMA, UFC and you were not listed anywhere and by the way Mark was/is a true MMA fighter..........and how about when you brought Robert Vos' wife into it?   harry you have no class, you haven't done the things you claim to have done in the American Bulldog.........you cry slander when you get caught lying.......you're going to beat me up for telling the truth.......good luck trying the one.........now, snowtroll went from being an ABA champion to a UKC champion........how did that happen all of a sudden...........why would I respect a bullshitter?  Here's a novel idea for you harry...........why don't you come clean and stop the bullshitting...........it is all in print here..........redbull and jose have already deleted your post on this.........more covering up.........and people wonder why I think the bullyvard is Bullcrap.........you are a grown man ............why don't you start acting like one.

Jeff

1/28/2010 11:01 am  #36

DAILEY wrote:

harry telling the truth is not slandering............I did not write this about your dogs......you did..........this is what you said..........not me, " FIRST PLACE TOOTROLL WHENT TO NKC BEST IN SHOW AND RESURVE BACK TO BACK WHEN I DUE SHOW IM ALWAYS IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE AND ACTUALY WITH ROCK MAN AGAIN FIRST IN CLASS SAT AND SUN ABNA SHOW UNDER TWO DIFFERENT JUDJES FOXY ASWELL A CHAMPION U.K.C SNOWTROLL CHAMP AND WON CLASS VEGAS NATIONALS ABA YOU HAVE NO IDEA AGAIN"...................so harry why did you lie?    Mark Smith called you on your fighting MMA, UFC and you were not listed anywhere and by the way Mark was/is a true MMA fighter..........and how about when you brought Robert Vos' wife into it?   harry you have no class, you haven't done the things you claim to have done in the American Bulldog.........you cry slander when you get caught lying.......you're going to beat me up for telling the truth.......good luck trying the one.........now, snowtroll went from being an ABA champion to a UKC champion........how did that happen all of a sudden...........why would I respect a bullshitter?  Here's a novel idea for you harry...........why don't you come clean and stop the bullshitting...........it is all in print here..........redbull and jose have already deleted your post on this.........more covering up.........and people wonder why I think the bullyvard is Bullcrap.........you are a grown man ............why don't you start acting like one. MY BAD WOLFMAN NOT TOOTROLL WAS NKC BEST AND RESURVE  BACK TO BACK -MY MISPRINT WITH FURY AND AGROVATION YOU STIR UP SO GOOD ,TOOTROLL WAS BEST CLASS  1-2 BEAST-EAST  17 DOGS BIGGEST CLASS YOU SEE JEFF YOU ARE SO NEGATIVE WEATHER ITS ME -JOSE- LANDERS -CHERREL - ARRENTON- DARRAN - BYBEES-THE LIST OF YOUR HATRED IS ENDLESS ,IM SURE THEY ARE ALL WRONG TO???? YOU PUT ALL THESE PEPOLE IN THE WRONG AND YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD????????? WITH YOUR SICKENED HATRED ALL YOU ARE COLLECTING IF A HUGE FOLLOWING OF HATRED BACK ,WAY TO GO JEFF YOU HAVE DEFINITELY HAVE THE HATRED DOWN AND MANY PEPOLE ARE STARTING TO GIVE IT RIGHT BACK ,I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR NEGATIVE HATRED SLANDER ,WHAT A WAY TO LIVE I LOOK FORWARD TO THE SHOW GOD BLESS 

Jeff

1/28/2010 11:46 am  #37

harry, the truth isn't negative.........you got caught lying............and now I am negative and I slander....... but you were the one not telling the truth.......harry, you lied plain and simple and you still can't except responsibility that you did.......you have to blame me.....shoot the messenger.........you sound like a 10 year old kid........man-up and face the reality that you lied.........how about rockman........what ABNA show did he win........I could give two shits about the people you named above........I do my own thing........always have.....and by the way I have forgotten more about ABs than you know.......and wolfman winning a puppy class isn't much to brag on...........and harry, I live by the truth..........I don't Bullcrap my way thru it.

Jeff

1/28/2010 12:22 pm  #38

DAILEY wrote:

harry, the truth isn't negative.........you got caught lying............and now I am negative and I slander....... but you were the one not telling the truth.......harry, you lied plain and simple and you still can't except responsibility that you did.......you have to blame me.....shoot the messenger.........you sound like a 10 year old kid........man-up and face the reality that you lied.........how about rockman........what ABNA show did he win........I could give two shits about the people you named above........I do my own thing........always have.....and by the way I have forgotten more about ABs than you know.......and wolfman winning a puppy class isn't much to brag on...........and harry, I live by the truth..........I don't Bullcrap my way thru it.
HOW ABOUT ROCKMAN I STILL HAVE YET FORWARD LESLI THE INFO ON HIM AND MAMMOTH WHO ALSO WON CLASS AND BEST IN SHOW I HAVE NOT SENT LESLI THE INFO SO SHE HAS NOT RECORDED IT I HAVE A GREAT IDIEA WHY DONT YOU CALL LESLI OR LANCE DIRECT AND ASK THEM PERSONALY THIS WILL CALM YOUR NERVES AND MAKE ME A BETER PERSON TO YOU PLEASE CALL THEM FOR THE TRUTH ,WHY WOULD AND HOW COULD I LIE WHAT THE HELL COULD I GAIN ?????????COME ON DUE US A FAVOR AND CALL AND NOW YOU ADDMIT WOLFMAN WINS AND STILL RELENTLESS TO GIVE CREDIT HE BEAT OUT YOUR BOY FOR BEST MALE !IS THAT WHY JEFF??? YOU ARE NOW DUE ING YOUR HOME WORK AND SEE IM NOT LIEING AND STILL SLANDER MAN YOU ARE AMAZING WITH YOUR ONE WAY YOUR WAY ALWAYS A SELFISH WAY TO LIVE YOU DUE YOUR OWN THING THATS GREAT ILL DUE MINE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WITH ME AND I REALY WISH YOU WILL CALL THE ABNA LESLI OR LANCE THIS WILL LET YOU SLEEP EASYIER FASTLANES ROCKMAN AND FASTLANES MAMMOTH TELL ME WHAT YOU FIND TELL US ALL ????1ST 1ST BEST IN SHOW HOOOOOOOOOO BUT REALY JEFF ALL THOSE AND THATS BEING NICE REALY REALY DISLIKE YOU WHY WHATS THIER REASONS THEY ARE ALL WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT ALWAYS ,JEFF THE OLDER YOU GET THE WISER???????STAR HELPING PEPOLE AND USE YOUR KNOWLAGE TO HELP THIS IS WHY PEPOLE REALY DISLIKE YOU YOU LOVE HURTING/SLANDERING OVER HELPING AND I SEE THIS TO MANY PEPOLE YOU LOVE TO SLAM-THEM NOT HELP AND TO THE NEW-PEPOLE YOU LAUGH AT SHITY WAY TO EDUCATE BUT THATS YOUR WAY TO HURT MORE THAN HELP WELL JEFF I HOPE GOD HELPS YOU WE ALL NEED IT BUT YOUR HATRED IS WAY ABOVE AND BEHONNED AVERY SAD THING MAY GOD HELP CHANGE YOUR WAYS

Jeff

1/28/2010 2:37 pm  #39

Harry thank you for being on the hot seat and keeping it 100... I think you have answered plenty of questions...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/28/2010 3:38 pm  #40

UNCLE   ISH    ,I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO THANK YOU MY PLEASURE AND SORRY AGAIN FOR SOME SPOTS OF RAGE  LOLOLO  WE WILL SEE HOW FASTLANE DOES IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS I HAVE SOME SERIOUS BREEDING PLANS AND SOME OF THE BEST UPAND COMERS IN THE BREED 2010 IS IT ! ,I APPERCIATE THE INVITATION AND WILL NOW HELP THE NATION-X BOARD TO BE ONE OF THE LEADING AND INFORMITIVE /FUNNY BOARDS FOR PEPOLE DEVOTED TO THE AMERICAN BULLDOG. THANKS UNCLE ISH.

1/28/2010 5:59 pm  #41

harry...........leslie and lance have nothing to do with the ABNA...........I help alot of people in the American Bulldog World........you just don't know about it................harry, let me know when you actually do something that warrents you being, "top of the food chain"  "world class breeder" "best breeder" when it comes to American Bulldog........YAWN.

Jeff

1/28/2010 7:26 pm  #42

DAILEY wrote:

harry...........leslie and lance have nothing to do with the ABNA...........I help alot of people in the American Bulldog World........you just don't know about it................harry, let me know when you actually do something that warrents you being, "top of the food chain"  "world class breeder" "best breeder" when it comes to American Bulldog........YAWN. Shizzy THE LESSON HERE ISAND THE REASON WE ARE TALKING IS SIMPLE IM A THREAT TO YOUR SO CALLED FAME,AND YOU ARE YESTERSDAYS NEWS AND ONE OF THE RUDESET IN THE BREED AND HAVE A DISLIKE LIST LONGER THAN ANY ONE ELSE YOU HAVE THAT TITLE , JUST GET READY FOR THE SHOW AND SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA! GOOD BUY GO SHAVE WOOLY !

Jeff

1/29/2010 7:38 am  #43

harry......if you were producing better dogs.........I think that would be great........but all I see is a person hypeing they're the best yet that haven't done anything or even have better dogs........harry you have lied about what your dogs have accomplished......for what?........to prop yourself up.....and reality has bit you in your ass...........I welcome any and all competition........competition brings out the best...........lying about what your dog accomplished doesn't.

Jeff

1/29/2010 9:59 am  #44

I HAVE NOT LIED YOU HAVE TWISTED EXAPLE OF MANY OF YOUR TWISTED SLANDER ,YOU SAID TO EVERY ONE I HAVE BEEN BREEDING FOR 20 YEARS ???? YOU ARE THE LIER MY STATEMENT WAS IV BEEN INTO AMERICANBULLDOGS FOR TWENTY YEARS MORE ACTUALY  YOU =TWISTED YOUR STYLE ALWAYS AROUND TO SLANDER YOU GET A HIGH OUT OF IT  , HAVE YOU PODUCED A BETTER DOG THAN CALEB HEEEEEEEEEELLLLL NO AND I TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL =FIFTY BETTER THAN ANY THING YOU EVER ACCOMPLISHED .YOU SHOULD THANK ME AND JOSE FOR THIS BUT WITH YOUR MORALS AND MANNERS ALL YOU DUE IS SLANDER SLANNDER SLANNDER ,IF WE HAD ANY JOE SMO OR AVARAGE OR VETRAN PERSPECTIVE BUYER TO BUY A AMERICAN BULLDOG FOR THIER FAMILEY FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE TO SEE WHAT DOG IS MORE IN DEMAND THE FASTLANE DOG WOULD OUT DUE ANY DALIEY DOG TWO TO ONE PLAIN AND SIMPLE ,THIS IS FACT THATS WHY IM KNOW ALL OVER EROUPE U.S. PLAIN AND SIMPLE WORLD . YOU HAD YOUR TIME =TIMES UP OLD LION IM THE NEW LION ON THE FRONT AND WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OLD LION WHEN THE NEW LION MEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHHAH THIS IS THE WHOLE BASIS OF THIS ARUGMENT SEE AT THE SHOW OLD??????????

Last edited by HARRY (1/29/2010 10:44 am)

1/29/2010 10:52 am  #45

harry........I have proved that your dogs haven't done wht you said they did......that's lying...........if King caleb was great.........why didn't you show him at the 2005 HOD.......you brought him all the way from CA........because I showed up with CH. Mustang Pete and CH. Red Raider.......Caleb didn't stack up to either of them........you were too afraid to compete,  harry.............saying it doesn't make it true..........you have to get off you ass and compete..........you have to prove it..........and more lies about Woolly Bully,  I don't shave Woolly and he was named for one of my favorite songs when I was young.......Woolly Bully by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs.........but you weren't even born then.  See you at the ABRA  World Championships.........and don't LET ANYTHING BUT FEAR STOP YOU FROM SHOWING UP AND ACTUALLY COMPETING WITH YOUR DOGS!

Jeff

1/29/2010 12:14 pm  #46

DAILEY wrote:

harry........I have proved that your dogs haven't done wht you said they did......that's lying...........if King caleb was great.........why didn't you show him at the 2005 HOD.......you brought him all the way from CA........because I showed up with CH. Mustang Pete and CH. Red Raider.......Caleb didn't stack up to either of them........you were too afraid to compete,  harry.............saying it doesn't make it true..........you have to get off you ass and compete..........you have to prove it..........and more lies about Woolly Bully,  I don't shave Woolly and he was named for one of my favorite songs when I was young.......Woolly Bully by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs.........but you weren't even born then.  See you at the ABRA  World Championships.........and don't LET ANYTHING BUT FEAR STOP YOU FROM SHOWING UP AND ACTUALLY COMPETING WITH YOUR DOGS!

Jeff

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ,I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH ,YOU REALY ARE IN YOUR OWN WORLD JEFF , STOP WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY FOR EVERY ONES SAKE! HAHHAHAHAHAH WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING A STUPID JOKE ,DUE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE JEFF ?????????? ILL BE THIER , WITH MY SHAVIOR HAHHAHA STOP YOU ARE FUNNY AT THIS POINT HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

1/29/2010 12:35 pm  #47

HARRY wrote:

DAILEY wrote:

Jeff

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ,I JUST HAVE TO LAUGH ,YOU REALY ARE IN YOUR OWN WORLD JEFF , STOP WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY FOR EVERY ONES SAKE! HAHHAHAHAHAH WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING A STUPID JOKEWOOLY IS NOT MY TYOE AT ALL AND DOES HAVE A LITTLE LONGER COAT  ,DUE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE JEFF ?????????? ILL BE THIER , WITH MY SHAVIOR HAHHAHA STOP YOU ARE FUNNY AT THIS POINT HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

1/29/2010 12:48 pm  #48

harry.......you have to laugh because its true...........you can't refute facts.........I will see you @ the ABRA World Championships and I will have Woolly Bully there...........you can show me where I have shaved him.....TFF

Jeff

Jeff

1/29/2010 2:01 pm  #49

DAILEY wrote:

harry.......you have to laugh because its true...........you can't refute facts.........I will see you @ the ABRA World Championships and I will have Woolly Bully there...........you can show me where I have shaved him.....TFF GREAT ITS A DATE I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD WERE IM SO NERVIOUS HAHAHA LOOKING FORWARD JEFF DAILY .HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY .

Jeff

Jeff

1/29/2010 2:22 pm  #50

as I do........I am the Brett Farve of American Bulldogs............my dogs just keep getting better.............LMAO.

Jeff

Board footera