Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2010 6:50 pm  #1

The "fight seat"...

Pat thank you for trying to come on and maybe we will try again at a latter date...

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/02/2010 10:16 pm  #2

Re: The "fight seat"...

When is it going down Ish?

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

2/02/2010 10:53 pm  #3

I think is going down next Tuesday..

.Love your rivals cause you need someone to beat.

2/05/2010 4:15 pm  #4

This is going to be the hottest Hot Seat yet!! I'd love to hear Big Pat defend himself against the accusations and see the rebuttals from the dog greats about his blood... My seatbelt will be fastened!!!

2/05/2010 4:19 pm  #5

Mike Carter wrote:

This is going to be the hottest Hot Seat yet!! I'd love to hear Big Pat defend himself against the accusations and see the rebuttals from the dog greats about his blood... My seatbelt will be fastened!!!

My feeling it will just be a he said he said with no proof of anything from the BH, daily and etc gang.... lol - been there seen that before. Honestley have you seen them brag on any body esle dogs but their own?

Rick / Ohio Valley Bulldogs
Breeding Big Headed Bully American Bulldogs
www.ohiovalleybulldogs.com

2/05/2010 4:24 pm  #6

pat is pat this dude is a legend; we have to admit his dogs are extreme

2/05/2010 4:24 pm  #7

OVB wrote:

Mike Carter wrote:

Honestley have you seen them brag on any body esle dogs but their own?

Agreed!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/05/2010 4:25 pm  #8

Cincy's Finest AB's wrote:

we have to admit his dogs are extreme

Agreed!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/05/2010 4:30 pm  #9

I love Pats Dogs, and they are ridiculously extreme!!!

2/05/2010 8:10 pm  #10

BIG PAT HERES MY TAKE ,THE GUYS LOVES HIS DOGS AND IS A AWSOME MAN A FAMILEY MAN AND A GIVING MAN ONE OF THE KINDEST IV EVER MET ,AND IV MET MANY ,IM PROUD TO  SAY BIG PAT IS MY DEAR FRIEND AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE STORY.HIS INTERVIEW SHOULD BE GREAT

WHEN MY PYTHONS ARE GRIPPIN THIER AINT NO SLIPPIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/05/2010 9:12 pm  #11

HARRY wrote:

BIG PAT HERES MY TAKE ,THE GUYS LOVES HIS DOGS AND IS A AWSOME MAN A FAMILEY MAN AND A GIVING MAN ONE OF THE KINDEST IV EVER MET ,AND IV MET MANY ,IM PROUD TO  SAY BIG PAT IS MY DEAR FRIEND AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE STORY.HIS INTERVIEW SHOULD BE GREAT

I agree Harry...Pat is a good guy and has bred some nice dogs...Should be a good one!....

2/06/2010 11:49 am  #12

I know Big Pat is big on family and that is way bigger than the dog game...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/08/2010 1:46 pm  #13

yo what up with this. I dont think he is gonna do it

2/08/2010 9:58 pm  #14

Pat are you ready to roll???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/09/2010 4:01 pm  #15

RL wrote:

yo what up with this. I dont think he is gonna do it

Just checked his Cartel board and he's doing it at 6:30 after his son's game. Can't wait, Pat is a favorite of mine

2/09/2010 5:44 pm  #16

Alright big Big Pat we have alot of newbies and seasoned bulldoggers on deck... lets start from your begining... Heres your first set:

1. Where did you get your start and what was your vision???

2.What blood lines did you use to found your "Short Beach" "Cartel" bloodline??? And why did you pick them???

3. How did you come across Cade, should you have used him more has a focal point??? Did he have any surgerys to correct health issues???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/09/2010 6:01 pm  #17

Bump::::

.Love your rivals cause you need someone to beat.

2/09/2010 8:41 pm  #18

bump

LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

2/09/2010 10:51 pm  #19

Where do we see the answers at?

2/09/2010 11:50 pm  #20

Here when he gets around to it.
Waiting............

freakshopbullies.com

2/10/2010 8:36 am  #21

Disappointing if he doesn't show, after he said he would

2/11/2010 7:46 am  #22

fat pat..........a no show.........go figure.

Jeff

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."
http://www.daileysamericanbulldogs.com/
ABRA BREEDER OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2011

2/11/2010 12:32 pm  #23

Uncle Ish wrote:

Alright big Big Pat we have alot of newbies and seasoned bulldoggers on deck... lets start from your begining... Heres your first set:

1. Where did you get your start and what was your vision??? I started with Johnson dogs loved the look at the time..

2.What blood lines did you use to found your "Short Beach" "Cartel" bloodline??? And why did you pick them???........ I would call them dogs instead of Bloodlines cause who really knows whats in theses dogs when I started...What influensed my line were Heavy Duty and what he brang to my line he wasnt perfect but what he threw was Head bone and Thickness..Cade brang the Muscle and shortent the backs..Buckeyes Hammer Roccos Dad. was one of those dogs that you needed to see with your own eyes to appreciate a true correct extremely Thck..and now Rocco and 2 Face.....Rocco the best of his era My opinion in Freaky Extreme Abs....and now 2 face who is my outcross..all I can say is He is in my Yard and I only keep and
feed the Best....
3. How did you come across Cade, should you have used him more has a focal point??? Did he have any surgerys to correct health issues???

joe found cade...at wildwood we went half on him...I used him enuff I believe for what I was looking For he was the Best producing Fas sons in My opinion ...the Question should of been other people should of used him he would of did wonders...he out produced himself and thats what a good Stud does...penn hip .28 .32......tight hips to boot.....He blew his knee once..the docter was amazed on his recovery he was a muscled Freak......I apoligize my internet is shut off at my House.....

2/11/2010 12:33 pm  #24

DAILEY wrote:

fat pat..........a no show.........go figure.

Jeff

Go easy jeff no body looks as good as you and your dogs..

2/11/2010 1:36 pm  #25

I know Pat............so what johnson dogs did you start out with?  internet shut-off.....that's almost as good as my keyboard broke.........LMAO

Jeff

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."
http://www.daileysamericanbulldogs.com/
ABRA BREEDER OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2011

Board footera