Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2010 1:48 pm  #26

Re: The "fight seat"...

DAILEY wrote:

I know Pat............so what johnson dogs did you start out with?  internet shut-off.....that's almost as good as my keyboard broke.........LMAO

Jeff

J.Diddy come on man...lol....Pat is a guest here to do the hot seat bro!....If you keep hi-jacking the Hot Seat there will never be one...lol...BigPats been around for a minute like him or not he has put in some time and produced some nice stuff....Let him have his one on one time J.D....You Bull Headed Ol' Man!....lmao.....

J.Diddy Come On Man!.....

2/11/2010 2:38 pm  #27

Alright Pat here is your second set:

1. Who is Rocco`s real sire, and are there any Cattle Rustler Kennels ties??? Could you DNA to kill the rumors???

2. Where did the long "hush puppy" coats come from that pop up from time to time, and is it directly associated to Roccos side of the family tree??? And why is it more common in SBK dogs???

3. Are you going the route of the American Bully by creating your own registering body and guidelines??? How is that going to help the breed???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/11/2010 3:35 pm  #28

ish i like that, dna that is. this is something you rarely hear breeders doing.

2/11/2010 3:36 pm  #29

Uncle Ish wrote:

Alright Pat here is your second set:

1. Who is Rocco`s real sire, and are there any Cattle Rustler Kennels ties??? Could you DNA to kill the rumors???

2. Where did the long "hush puppy" coats come from that pop up from time to time, and is it directly associated to Roccos side of the family tree??? And why is it more common in SBK dogs???

3. Are you going the route of the American Bully by creating your own registering body and guidelines??? How is that going to help the breed???

Also, there is bad blood amongst yourself and other top, well known breeders.(Vito, Dailey etc) That being said if you HAD to do it, who's line of dogs not affiliated in any way to the Cartel would you use with your line and why. (Hope thats ok Ish)

Last edited by Mike Carter (2/11/2010 3:37 pm)

2/11/2010 3:49 pm  #30

Its fine Mr. Carter its our guest choice to answer any extra questions...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/11/2010 5:23 pm  #31

Big Pat didn't produce those puppies one dog came from him and the other one was suppose have Dailey blood in the pedigree from what's on Swamp Dog website. Talk to Mr. and Mrs. Todd Pederson and they'll tell you the whole story. I just looked at their website and the female has a lot of Dailey's blood. I could be wrong but that's what the pedigree state. These are some real down to earth folks. So let Pat finish the HotSeat without us Hi-jacking his chance. Thank you

"Ben Sharp"

"War is the greatest plague that can afflict humanity, it destroys religion, it destroys states, it destroys families. Any scourge is preferable to it."
Martin Luther

2/11/2010 5:33 pm  #32

The female was SBK, no Dailey in the ped LOL.

2/11/2010 5:37 pm  #33

I have never thrown a long haired pup..........never.........20 years of breeding the same blood.........never had any long hair..........it didn't come from my line.

Jeff

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."
http://www.daileysamericanbulldogs.com/
ABRA BREEDER OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2011

2/11/2010 5:46 pm  #34

I'm not a newbie been around the for sometime. From Mississippi to Georgia, I've been there seen a lot of breeders come and go. I just wish the beckoning would stop and these great dogs would have a chance to grow. I just read the new Dog World and they had the American Bulldog as a Rare Breed that use to be true some years ago., But not anymore the country is flooded with them. Heard Naptown make a statement about the price of puppies and dogs, that was true back in the days it cost you a pretty penny for one of these GREAT DOGS but now you can look in any local paper and find you one for $300 to $500. Does that make it any less of a good or bad dog NO!!!!! some people have nice dogs in there yard and we'll never see them unless we see them walk down the street. They're about breeding they just spent their money on a new family member. Not to rant and rave but we need to stop the BS and learn to work with each other. Stop worrying about who's going to be the Chief and the Indians.

"Ben Sharp"

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

MLK

2/11/2010 5:55 pm  #35

benny..........I was stateing what I know as fact.........you are the one that tried to associate me with long hair and it couldn't be further from the truth...........just setting the record staight.

Jeff

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."

2/11/2010 6:01 pm  #36

Look at these pedigrees " Swampdog's King Leonidas " X "SBK's Pixie Dust of Swampdog ". These are the two that had the puppies. Mr. Dailey, i never said you produced long hair dogs or puppies. I stated that "these dog had your dogs in the pedigree"

Ben Sharp

2/11/2010 6:10 pm  #37

Mr. Dailey, I respect you as a Man please give me the same respect. I've watched you grow as the years past. So please reframe from calling me " Benny ". I don't respect anyone on neither of these boards. I've watched a lot of things said about people and I keep in moving never getting to any debates. I just read Mr. Churchhill post that both of these dogs came from SBK, and that was false information. I never said you bred neither one of the dogs. I said your dogs were in the ped. Excuse me if it came off as a disrespect.

Ben Sharp

"The man who has the will to undergo all labor may win to any good. "

MLK

2/11/2010 6:50 pm  #38

Ben..........why would bring my name up.....what are the other dog's in the ped......King Leonidas is a Rocco son and the female is right of Fat Pat's yard SBk' Pixie Dust.........so why bring my name into it.........seeing I don't produce any long hair.......enlighten me......why you thought it was prudent to bring my name up?

Jeff

2/11/2010 6:50 pm  #39

Here is the info you need.  Scroll down the page for complete pedigree info and pricing LOL.  The father of these pups is out of Rocco, and the mother of these pups is straight off of Pat's yard.

http://americanbulldog.yuku.com/topic/164/t/Really-It-is-sad-I-mean-WTF.html

Last edited by Cold Country (2/11/2010 6:51 pm)

2/11/2010 6:52 pm  #40

And if I remember correctly I thought that Pat's foundation came from a Kennedy dog.  This is the first time I heard that it was Johnson LOL.

Pat's Start
http://americanbulldog.yuku.com/topic/172/t/Fat-Pat-caught-in-another-of-a-loooong-string-of-lies.html

Funny thing is that Kennedy didn't remember sellling him a dog.

2/11/2010 7:10 pm  #41

Mr. Dailey, I wasn't bring you into the picture. Mr. Churchill stated that the dogs where from Pat. I only stated that the dog had your dogs in the pedigree. Excuse me if you took it the wrong. No harm done.

Swampdog's Bubbles comes off Tink's ol Country and he comes off Dailey's Little Russy X Sugar Bear / Heil's Rough
Times Sue = Dailey's Kodiak X Honey Bear

Ben Sharp

2/11/2010 7:21 pm  #42

ben...........Rocco is up front in the pedigree........he is the one throwing the long hair.........so I have 2 dog's in an 8 generation pedigree and they are way farther back than Rocco......keep grasping......and no.......I didn't take it the wrong way.........you knew exactly what you were doing.

Jeff

2/11/2010 7:27 pm  #43

Sire Leo= Rocco X Bubbles

Dame Pixie= Cade X Queenie

2/11/2010 7:28 pm  #44

Anyone can point fingers about a long haired AB because no one knows how its produced or how far back or forward in the pedigree it came from...... It could be something as simple as two dogs being bred togehter that carry certain traits in there genes that match up to produce the long haired AB....... Nobody knows period......... Keep it moving....... Not enough info from the old timers.... They dont know!!!!

Last edited by jamesporch (2/11/2010 7:29 pm)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/11/2010 7:38 pm  #45

Correct Mr. Churchill but Bubbles from Mr. Dailey's blood only, I don't want to turn this into a debate. Just read her pedigree

2/11/2010 7:43 pm  #46

40 acres bullies wrote:

Correct Mr. Churchill but Bubbles from Mr. Dailey's blood only, I don't want to turn this into a debate. Just read her pedigree

Thats my point..... You can point fingers at both sides...... And both men would be correct!!!! They are clueless to the long haired AB..... Its a glich in the Matrix...... LOL......

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/11/2010 8:11 pm  #47

40 acres and porchy...........bubbles isn't from my blood only..........she is 25% my blood...........and I never used Kodiak or any of his littermates in my program.........damn, dudes....... are you this stupid..........Fat Pat gets long hair in his litters all the time.......ask anyone who use his blood........look at Rocco........he has long hair.

Jeff

2/11/2010 8:21 pm  #48

Why would anyone want to come on the hot seat with idiots like troy ...starting Shizzy every chance he gets ...its always a put down and he saves Shizzy from months ago to bring up  ...Its MESSING ridiculous another board like Big Lous is not what this was supposed to be....By the way I did sell Pat a dog Troy ...And I never had a litter with long fur if thats your next question...Honestly is that what you live for to direspect everyone..Your Agenda is quite obvious smart ass.Ive been getting calls nonstop ...You actually ruining the board for everyone...Ive talked to numerous people that said they would never post a pic of there dog because of you alone not to mention the rest of your boyz...

2/11/2010 8:28 pm  #49

DAILEY wrote:

40 acres and porchy...........bubbles isn't from my blood only..........she is 25% my blood...........and I never used Kodiak or any of his littermates in my program.........damn, dudes....... are you this stupid..........Fat Pat gets long hair in his litters all the time.......ask anyone who use his blood........look at Rocco........he has long hair.

Jeff

Im not stupid...... Just deal in reality..... Jeff Ive never looked at niether peds....... Nor will I.... But I due know that 2 normal haired AB's can produce an long haired AB...... What side of the ped it comes from I dont know and you dont know......... We can play the guessing game all night...... Unless the DNA of a long haired AB is mapped back to both parents to see were the trait came from you are clueless as well as this entire board...... Good Luck!!!

2/11/2010 8:33 pm  #50

Kennedy wrote:

Why would anyone want to come on the hot seat with idiots like troy ...starting Shizzy every chance he gets ...its always a put down and he saves Shizzy from months ago to bring up  ...Its MESSING ridiculous another board like Big Lous is not what this was supposed to be....By the way I did sell Pat a dog Troy ...And I never had a litter with long fur if thats your next question...Honestly is that what you live for to direspect everyone..Your Agenda is quite obvious smart ass.Ive been getting calls nonstop ...You actually ruining the board for everyone...Ive talked to numerous people that said they would never post a pic of there dog because of you alone not to mention the rest of your boyz...

They are truely pathetic..... A waste of the human flesh and soul......... But I do love making them squirm........ It brings the girlyness further out in them... Anyone noticed?????? LOL.........

Board footera