Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



2/12/2010 12:54 am  #76


Re: The "fight seat"...

James you still don't make sense.  Dogs don't need to be trained to stack.  Dogs stack themselves naturally, just like in your photo that shows him to be hocked.  Now you can stack a dog in a ring by placing their feet but that is not as telling as when a dog stops moving and stacks naturally. 

You are right, I know nothing about giving a dog a correction.  My dogs are champions, grand champions, GDT, CAL1, IDT3 (ranked) and have never been corrected, EVER LOL!!  What is pathetic is you trying to pass as someone who actually knows something.  Good thing Social Darwinism isn't still in effect.  I don't think you would have made it LOL.  You just can't compete on any level.

Last edited by Cold Country (2/12/2010 12:56 am)

 

2/12/2010 1:11 am  #77


Re: The "fight seat"...

Cold Country wrote:

James you still don't make sense.  Dogs don't need to be trained to stack.  Dogs stack themselves naturally, just like in your photo that shows him to be hocked.  Now you can stack a dog in a ring by placing their feet but that is not as telling as when a dog stops moving and stacks naturally. 

You are right, I know nothing about giving a dog a correction.  My dogs are champions, grand champions, GDT, CAL1, IDT3 (ranked) and have never been corrected, EVER LOL!!  What is pathetic is you trying to pass as someone who actually knows something.  Good thing Social Darwinism isn't still in effect.  I don't think you would have made it LOL.  You just can't compete on any level.

Sure CC your dogs was not taught how to stack by a human according to human standards....... What a crock of Shizzy......... Name one person who did not teach there dog how to stack in the show ring?????? Even if its just teaching the dog not to get out of his stances thats stacking....... you have No creditablity......

At least keep Shizzy gutter(real) dude...... You might make more friends...... But spinn is your game....... Sad!!!!


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

2/12/2010 1:20 am  #78


Re: The "fight seat"...

James, there was alot of sarcasm in that post.  Sorry that it was all over your head.  But the whole American Bulldog thing is over your head.  The person without credibility is you.  And the only way to get credibility is to earn it.  Why don't you start with health checks.  Then see if your dog is worth your while.  If not place him in a pet home and try again.  If the health certs are good why don't you work him or bring him out and prove that he is breedworthy.  Then you might get some credibility.  Breeding an unproven dog, with no health certs and claiming you have been in the breed since 97 and having accomplished nothing, gives you NO CREDIBILITY!!

 

2/12/2010 1:55 am  #79


Re: The "fight seat"...

Going to jump down here and talk to James Porch  - cool name....Memphis, Tenn....cool town The King....Graceland, right? James I went to your site and under your links section you have a really good article written by a women named Karen called To Breed Or Not To Breed. It takes about 5 minutes to read. There's no scientific mumbo-jumbo, just easy to understand guidelines and suggestions for anyone thinking about breeding their dog. Well, in about 300 words she eliminates about 95% of folks who are breeding dogs today!!  One point she makes I can relate to. She says that breeding dogs is not all happy. Sounds kinda funny, but think about it. It's hard and often sad. All pups aren't born 8 weeks old, healthy, cute little fur balls. Some don't make it. And sometimes there are complications for the mother...serious complications. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. My point is....think long and hard before you get into breeding. It's not for everybody. It's not for me at this point. It's hard. Ask around and read that article on your web site! Jim

Last edited by JGM-NC (2/12/2010 1:59 am)

 

2/12/2010 8:39 am  #80


Re: The "fight seat"...

JGM-NC wrote:

Going to jump down here and talk to James Porch  - cool name....Memphis, Tenn....cool town The King....Graceland, right? James I went to your site and under your links section you have a really good article written by a women named Karen called To Breed Or Not To Breed. It takes about 5 minutes to read. There's no scientific mumbo-jumbo, just easy to understand guidelines and suggestions for anyone thinking about breeding their dog. Well, in about 300 words she eliminates about 95% of folks who are breeding dogs today!!  One point she makes I can relate to. She says that breeding dogs is not all happy. Sounds kinda funny, but think about it. It's hard and often sad. All pups aren't born 8 weeks old, healthy, cute little fur balls. Some don't make it. And sometimes there are complications for the mother...serious complications. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. My point is....think long and hard before you get into breeding. It's not for everybody. It's not for me at this point. It's hard. Ask around and read that article on your web site! Jim

Ive read that article all the way through........... Dude I dont know what you mean but Ive never had a litter....... I know its hard thats why that article is on my website for others to learn....... After read the article it makes you not want to put a litter on the ground.... Agreed???

Thanks!!!


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

2/12/2010 8:43 am  #81


Re: The "fight seat"...

Cold Country wrote:

Breeding an unproven dog, with no health certs and claiming you have been in the breed since 97 and having accomplished nothing, gives you NO CREDIBILITY!!

Stick to telling your lies CC because your not good at it....... You must be talking about Huggy with 4+ litters............And never tested LOL...... I have No litters!!!!! No pups....... Now Spin that!!!!

Ish I noticed you changed the title of this thread....... Niiiiice!!!!

Last edited by jamesporch (2/12/2010 8:50 am)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

2/12/2010 10:41 am  #82


Re: The "fight seat"...

Really soon someone is going to bust you in your snotbox Cold Country. I am not saying me, because you have not ever verbally attacked me, but all you do is hijack posts and talk Shizzy to people. It needs to stop. The entire crew you role with needs to stop talking Shizzy. I am sure your buddies will come to your rescue, right? And as for Huggy this amazing, freak of nature that all of a sudden graced all of us with his presence on this earth, Pleeease! My friend has a boxer mix that looks alot like Huggy. So stop lieing and shut it ok.

 

2/12/2010 10:58 am  #83


Re: The "fight seat"...

Is PAT not going to finish his questions?

 

2/12/2010 12:33 pm  #84


Re: The "fight seat"...

I dont think so Mr. Carter... I will try and get him on here at some other time seems like he was busy...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
     Thread Starter
 

2/12/2010 2:42 pm  #85


Re: The "fight seat"...

Uncle Ish wrote:

I dont think so Mr. Carter... I will try and get him on here at some other time seems like he was busy...

That's disappointing, i'm sure Jeff, Vito, Tray, Troy and Doug are all busy with Jobs, families, Kids and dogs as well but they still had the time to get on here and answer the questions... Big pat posts comments on his board all day long he isn't that gotdamn busy to answer a few questions and at least try to set the record on his dogs straight... That was the  biggest Hot Seat BS ever, and the Hot Seat is why I think this is the best AB Board out there.. Thanks Big Pat for the waste of time, I'd rather hear Troys views than to keep on with this... ISH you should delete this post all together

 

2/12/2010 8:37 pm  #86


Re: The "fight seat"...

James point out where the lie is!!

"Breeding an unproven dog, with no health certs and claiming you have been in the breed since 97 and having accomplished nothing, gives you NO CREDIBILITY!!"

What are his health certs, you claimed to be in the breed since 97', and what have you accomplished??  Should be awful easy to disprove me!!  You bred your male to NTK's female yes or no??  It did not take, but you still bred your male, RIGHT??

 

2/12/2010 8:43 pm  #87


Re: The "fight seat"...

Ruffneck,
Get in line.  You should be saying nothing as none of this involves you.  I don't hi jack posts, if you watch carefully people hi jack mine.  I just finish them.  Call me the FINISHER LOL!!  Are you saying that the people I associate with need to stop telling the truth??  Does Truth=Shizzy??  Why don't you mind your business and focus on your dogs.  Then maybe you wouldn't have to give up your best dog because you can't handle her.

 

2/13/2010 12:32 am  #88


Re: The "fight seat"...

Wow You really told me huh? I am just letting you know that when you talk that much Shizzy to people it will catch up with you one day. I can understand speaking your mind when you feel that passonate about the breed, but to talk Shizzy about every other dog that is not from the lines you like is pushing it. And I love the low blow about the dog. I can handle dogs, but when they try to attack my old dog in my house well that don't fly here. My dogs are my pets they don't sit in kennels. I am not going to seperate the dogs in my house that is no way for my family or the dog to live. So i did the right thing for the dog. And by the way don't talk to me like a newbie, I got my first American Bulldog in 1996 you probably didn't even know they excisted back then.
I am not a breeder. I have had a few litters in all of these years and I placed the pups with family and friends. I gave puppies way for free because unlike most people in the breed right now I am not trying to make a buck off of my dogs. Stay cool and try to give other people a break when they post there dogs. Some people are just trying to share pictures of there beloved pet.

 

2/13/2010 1:10 am  #89


Re: The "fight seat"...

Jerry, lets be real.  You gave puppies away because Tank tied a Bullmastiff puppy while you were getting a shower.  Remember that story??  Then you bred your white female__________ something of Endicott when she was like 9 mos old.  Jerry you might have been around since 1996 but you have nothing to show for it except a couple of young bitches getting bred.  The point is that you had no reason to post.  There are alot of dogs out there that I like that didn't come from the lines I am working with.  But what would you know?? I have never said anything to someone who was just posting their beloved pet.  There is no harm, no foul.  I save it for the people breeding inferior Shizzy.  Show me one time that I have attacked someones dog who was nothing more than a pet.  Let me save you the time, YOU WON'T!!  You come on here talking a certain way, PLEASE!!  Save it for someone who gives a Love!!

Last edited by Cold Country (2/13/2010 1:13 am)

 

2/13/2010 7:57 am  #90


Re: The "fight seat"...

imo long hair most of the time comes when you bring to much Wildwoods blood together...   Thats what we see in Europe

 

2/15/2010 8:43 am  #91


Re: The "fight seat"...

ish, you never answered my question the other day.Do you know why more breeders are not using dna to clear up rumors.  also do you think the original abs look more like joshua kennels dogs more standard that is.

 

3/15/2010 2:00 pm  #92


Re: The "fight seat"...

Big Pat...I noticed you have posted recently...I am wondering are you interested in finishing the Hot Seat.  I am asking this NOT as a mod but as a member of NationX.  I don't know if Ish or anyone else has discussed this with you so I don't want to overstep my bounds. 

I have posted on your board and you spoke with you a couple of times on the phone in '08 and would love for you to complete this.  You know I have complemented you on Rocco on different occasions.  The only reason I mention this is so many people have different agendas...I am just really interested to hear what you have to say on the Hot Seat.

 

5/30/2012 12:06 am  #93


Re: The "fight seat"...

Ya i agree with you...

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]