Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2010 7:15 pm  #1

KIRA AB`s ON THE HOT SEAT... "GENERATION NEXT"...ITS SHOW TIME!!!

Susan G from Kira`s ABs will be on our "generation next" installment of the "hot seat" were we take a closer look at the next group of up coming kennels that plan on having a positive impact on the breed... Susan is a Humbolt legend... known for being blunt and not pulling any punches literaly and figuravtivly and she has her own crop of AB`s that she has produced that she enjoys bulldogging with. Please feel free to email me any questions you may want to see on this hot seat always keeping in mind that while this segment is "no holds barred" we always have a higher degree of respect for the lady bulldoggers!!!

http://kiraamericanbulldogs.tripod.com/

Interview set for 01/07/2011

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of
Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Last edited by Uncle Ish (1/07/2011 8:59 am)

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/31/2010 1:45 pm  #2

Re: KIRA AB`s ON THE HOT SEAT... "GENERATION NEXT"...ITS SHOW TIME!!!

Hey lets follow the rules. Hotseat rules are....let the interview take place with no interuptions. Then you can ask questions

CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!

1/07/2011 8:58 am  #3

Alright Susan...before we jump in our first set take a moment and formaly introduce your self and what it is exactly you are trying to achive in the breed and when you started with AB`s...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/07/2011 11:15 am  #4

OK well first I'm Susana Gray mother of two, 40 and owner of 3 american bulldogs, co-owner of one american bulldog who is in Mo. I'm a product of the mean streets of Humboldt park. Born and raised all my life here. Joined the bad group of people around the age of 17 and I'm a legend to some but mostly to myself...lol

I have always been around dogs, my whole life. My mom had a soft spot for strays so we always kept a dog. 14 dogs at one point my mom took in a pregnant stray we named Linda (beautiful in english). I got my first dog about 9 years ago his name was harley. He was a johnson type american bulldog and many know he was plagued with alot of what we see in the breed today. That's why I do my testing and I encourage everyone to do the minimal X-ray. Harley was in and out of the vet, so in my quest to find out more about this dog, I started trying to research his pedigree but what I found is that harley came from the most horrific puppymill and the breeder was named Steve Kruse who papers his puppy mill dogs thru the A.R.F. He's unforgiveably listed as a breeder on their site(although I haven't looked lately). There was a thread on the Bullyvard about it but they took it down cause i couldn't find it but I found part of it on the True Grit board. Harley died at two, he hung himself on a 4 foot fence, at this point his hips were so bad he couldn't hold his own weight up. I was just coming back from my fathers funeral to find him hung...one of the worst days of my life. I was living up north when this happened.
http://true-grit.org/smf/index.php/topic,10007.msg97608.html#msg97608

So i finally get out of humboldt and live on the northside of chicago, had a house and room for more dogs, I had Harley still and I got Kira. Kira was nice dog and like most i just wanted to have mini Kiras running around but I knew that I didn't want to have puppies like harley. I started to do some reasearch on Kira's pedigree and that's when I found Tony Mancera. Kira has a dog listed on her pedigree with a Mancera name so I sent him pictures and a copy of her ped and inquired about possibly breeding her to his dog Thor cause i saw working pictures of him and I wanted that. But according to Tony and kira's pedigree, another dog would have been a better match. So I passed which in hind sight was the biggest mistake that I have done, but before I exited I remember him telling me that it would be smart for me to get the dog X-rayed before I breed.

I kept searching the web and came across Ray's website. I called him told him about Kira we met him at morgan's dog training facility. That's what started Kira's American Bulldogs. Had a litter kept three out of that, Gray's Wild Bill, Gray's Black-eyed Pearl and Gray's calamity Jane, all pups pre-lim OFA Ex and Good. The only one that is still here is of course the retired old lady Kira going on 8 has a temperament title and won Best in show Female at a show in Emory Tx some time back, and Jane who will be 6 in a couple months and her son Thug(stoner) who is gonna be 3. I also have one in Mo. her name is Misty Mae Meaner who is going on 3 also. That's it i guess....Oh yeah my goal is to produce a better dog for myself, health and temperament first and working ability is next in line.

http://kiraamericanbulldogs.tripod.com/

Last edited by SusanG (1/07/2011 2:54 pm)

www.kirasamericanbulldogs.com/kirasamericanbulldogs
http://kiraamericanbulldogs.tripod.com/events/events.html
http://i44.tinypic.com/hti6a1.jpg

1/07/2011 3:28 pm  #5

Alright Susan these next questions are from N-X members:
1. If you go only to one show a year and have zero litters that year how can you be a "up coming" anything???

2. With all the segregation going on in the bulldog world what do you think needs to happen with the next crop of breeders to help more unite the breed???

3. What are you doing to help unite the breed??? Why are you always in "attack" mode how does this attitude help anything???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/07/2011 4:51 pm  #6

Well since i got divorced I don't have the luxury to travel like I used to, single parent(dead beat dad situation) and my kids are school age kids and my family is in Mo so I can't just drop my first responsibility which is to my kids to run across states with no license and leave my kids twisting in the wind, I am all they have what good am I in jail. The dogs don't feed them, clothe them or support them. I have been to over ten shows and shown to the best judges. I don't like to breed alot and that's my choice. I'll stick to quality over quantity all day. My 3 litters  produced, good hips, 2 champions, a weight pull champion and my boy Thug who will champion in my time. I will never claim to have the best and will never be a full fledged kennel because there are other things in life right now that again come before my dogs. I will always be up and coming until i produce consistency and until I have what's perfect in mine own eyes.

I think if more people had higher goals than just mass producing, if more of the older breeders did more mentoring and if people would stop tearing each other down it would help in making the breed more united. Just cause my breeding partner has a problem with someone that doesn't mean that I'm going to pick up their side and run with their fight, minding your own business will go a long way with alot of people, you can state your opinion and keep it moving. The next crop of breeders need to not just sell dogs in mass production or for a quick buck, but for health and temperament. Think of the last litter you have had and think of which dog can I use to make what I have better. If you produce with making what you have better, how can you go wrong?

I don't believe i am in attack mode but if someone calls me out my name or calls me anything other than what my momma calls me or posts my liking without my permission than yes...I have a problem with that and will let it be known, I'm neither weak or meek and coming from the streets thats how I handle things. I can have internet contact without calling people bitch or calling people crackheads. So far 2 people feel like they can do that which is what they would never do in person. 1 cause its a lie and 2 cause I don't play that shiit. If I respect you enough you would never get that from me unless its done to me first, then you'll be all kinds of biitches and hoes. But people that respectfully disagree would never get none of that from me. All i can do from now on is do what I said I was for the new yr and just handle things another way other than blowing up at people. But people that attack me will get blasted....people that talk Shizzy about my dogs....I don't care cause everyone has their own opinion of what an american bulldog should be, that's why we have so many different looking types and just cause I say it shouldn't be its not gonna change their minds, this is a dog board after all and it should be about dogs.  I'll just keep it moving and rely on the fact that of the 3 litters that i have had that none of them have been rejects or brought back, no dysplastic puppies thus far. The only thing that i have done is spit some spanish at someone to chill out, what i wish others would do too when they see things getting out of hand, myself included.

1/07/2011 6:14 pm  #7

Here is your second set also emails from N-X members:

1. Even though the breed has many "types" you dont seem to have any kind of consistancy in your yard...you seem to be a BH groupie like most of NX... are ya tryin to SAVE THE BREED by matchin this and that???

2. Do you actually beileve that your dog "Stoner" is even in the same class as others such as Neilsons Fraiser, CCs BMJ, HOKs Papi Chulo, RiverCitys R.O.F. or Daileys Red Ruffian???

3. If this is the EXTREME STYLE BULLDOG BOARD why do you nip pick other peoples dogs when your hounds look like standards??? Maybe this is the wrong crowd for you???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/07/2011 7:54 pm  #8

Consistency in looks.....LMAO who has consistency......no one. I have consistency in health and hips and temperament which is alot more than i can say about alot of people....maybe in ten yrs at the rate I'm breeding I'll have consistency in looks which is not too important right now cause everyone including BH doesn't have it. Am I a groupie for BH....I love Vito's dogs period. Anyone that hates on him hates on the breed cause he's one of the only people that is around that schools us and he's not like his counterpart Jeff dailey that can't accept that his dogs throw alot of defects from yrs and yrs of inbreeding the same blood and doesn't give people that time of day unless you re going to buy something from him. Vito was smart and did the opposite and is getting some standard blood in. For those that say I have no breedings. I did have a breeding this past yr  2010 but the pup was stillborn....guess outta who?? Bravehearts Blue Bullistic who i loved since I laid eyes on him. R.I.P Blue.
The breeding that produced Thug was a line breeding on Blockbuster of Hernandez Bigshow kennels, so how is that a matching of this and that? you can see his ped on poppabills thread and on my website......

I can't compare my young boy to all those old dogs....they wouldn't even be in the same ring until Thug champions and by that time they would be retired or gr. champions and with the ABRA playing games with my paperwork they will never be in the same ring with them ever for me or any of them to compare shiit. I tried to get my paperwork again this week and they first said that i need to send everything again and then when i sent everything via Fedex 70.00, they are now saying they just don't want to give it to me. This registry denied me as breeder the paperwork I have paid for not once but 2 times. Before you all start sticking up for them I'm about to hire an attorney so I can get my paperwork, I'm just giving them one more chance to try to make this right. So I don't want to comment any further on them.

My dogs are hybrid meaning that they have standard dogs in the ped. The fact that thug is extreme is why I'm here and I have seen many a long snout dog that are not extreme but only in how long their noses are posted on here. I'm exactly where I wanna be and I'm not going anywhere.... If you don't like it you leave, I'm here until ish puts me out and i don't think that its gonna happen at all, if ever.

I wanna add that i produced Thug while alot of the dogs mentioned were bought....

Last edited by SusanG (2/07/2011 7:40 pm)

1/09/2011 12:04 pm  #9

I just wanted to answer these two questions so that no one thinks I'm trying to avoid them.

Jane does she have any titles yet???

and just out of coursity why is she missing 1/2 her teeth???

Jane is half trained due to the lack of trainers around here that actually know how to work american bulldogs. I'll say it again ID is not suitable for my dogs cause I know they can excell in other venues that are better than ID. But trialing a half trained dog would be stupid on my part. She is going to trial in April when we go to Mo. in PSA.

Her teeth are missing but it doesn't stop her from doing what she loves and what she is bred for sport and protection work. People breed pull dogs, show dogs, agility dogs, catch dogs and working sport dogs and protection dogs and that's what I breed for. If the dog doesn't have the prey drive that I want then they will be gone.

When she was 2 the dogs got into a fight for dominance which was between Kira and Jane(bill and pearl followed Kiras lead) she lost some teeth in that and almost a leg and her life, she has some nerve damage about her right side of her face if you look at her pictures you can see it. But her resilience and her spirit pulled her thru and she is better than ever at almost 6 yrs of age. Has been bred twice. Once to Carlitos 10 pups and the still birth less than a yr ago. She has a bounce back personality that I have seen in no other dog. I want all my dogs to be like Jane. She has the off and on switch when it comes to protection work that you don't see in alot of dogs.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwRHMX0kXCaM&h=38e6cG9OzcZjmSxqiAsYO4B_BLA

Last edited by SusanG (1/11/2011 3:02 pm)

1/10/2011 9:03 am  #10

OK here is your final set:

1. Rank your favorite 3 breeders and your 3 least favorite...

2. What 3 studs do you think will have a long lasting imprint for the better and what 3 may end up most hurting the breed???

3. When its all said and done do feel you will hurt the legacy of Kira AB`s because your mouth draws more attention to you than your bulldogs???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/10/2011 2:12 pm  #11

My favorite Kennels are:

1. Boyds

2. Bravehearts

3. Jemms

I like Old Glory, King Haven, Joshua and the Charnota dogs.

My least favorites are any Kennel that can't spend 95 dollars per dog to at least Hip x-ray their dogs before they breed them.

Dogs that will better the breed......Jacq, Blue, I like montana big buck. I like what walkers got..there are alot of good dogs out there, too many to list.

Dogs that wil hurt the breed, Chalk always stands out in my mind. You can't blame a dog if the owners don't care to put garbage out there and if they aren't doing the least is an X-ray. These dogs aren't asking to reproduce so it is up to us as breeders to do the best we can to ensure that our new pup owners have the best representation of the breed and of the kennels that they come from. Health(clean breathers/good hips) and temperament first, when you breed good structure to good structure you are bound to reproduce good structure. I look at what people produce not what they buy and just throw together.

No, My kennel is known for truth and bluntness, yall better watch out when i become an NKC judge....the reason people email me and call me is to know what I know and to follow my practices. My dogs are known for good hip, temperaments and health. No one can dispute that. Everyone that has gotten dogs from me can find me so easily cause I give them links to all the boards, I don't hide from what i have produced. My litters are 3 and 6 yrs old now and my guarantee is for life, as long as i am breeding I will stand behind mine. I have offered hip x-rays at my expense to all my new owners. They get their 1st visit from my vet for free. I'll stand behind mine 100% who else does that??? Most people just breed dogs to make money....they don't put money behind their dogs and what they produce.

This is my vet clinic:
http://www.elmhurstanimalcarecenter.com/

this is my vet who checks my dogs hips:
http://www.elmhurstanimalcarecenter.com/dr_prince.htm

I check my dogs hips each time before i breed them. Kira(not produced by me), Jane 2x, Bill, Pearl, Mugsy, Shamrock(not produced my me) and Dolla Bill. Five of these dogs i don't even own. So i put my money where my mouth is. The only one that is left is Thug and he will be checked before i breed him. Anyone wanna see X-rays? I carry them everywhere I go and i can teach you how to see loose hips and good hips....Lmao

Last edited by SusanG (1/10/2011 4:58 pm)

1/10/2011 4:20 pm  #12

Come on Susan, its the hotseat! Your least favorite Kennels im sure you can name names lol

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

1/10/2011 4:43 pm  #13

ghostdog wrote:

Come on Susan, its the hotseat! Your least favorite Kennels im sure you can name names lol

Joe Reda

1/10/2011 5:04 pm  #14

SusanG wrote:

ghostdog wrote:

Joe Reda

Now tell us why.... Also do you think Xrays are as good as a Penn Hip? And would you breed a dog with suspect hips?

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

1/10/2011 6:07 pm  #15

I got emails about joe Reda. How he has sold people dogs as one thing and when the people get the dogs they are something else. like one lady emailed me and said that she was sold an ameican bulldog but the dog grew into a mastif...tan with a black mask. Another guy emailed me that he bought an olde but joe didn't want to tell him what it really was, who the parents were, he took deposits on dogs and had no pups....crazy shiit.

PennHip evaluations reports are not pass-fail. Each dog is ranked compared to other dogs of that breed. So right now a penn hip score is not important to me. I trust Dr. Prince's word right now if he tells me no go then its what it is. Cause he's been on the money with all my dogs. I showed him some X-rays and he pointed out what to use and what not to use. When I PRODUCE a dog that I'm 100% on the money with as far as health, temperament and structure then I'll invest in a Pennhip score because it will be my brood stock not a dog that I will use as a tool and maybe just breed one time. I may breed Jane one more time and find her a pet home. Like i did Pearl, Bill, Kiras getting to that point where she won't be around much longer, all the others haven't been bred.

Suspect hips no cause I always check so i know exactly what i'm getting into, if its not a dog I own for instance Shamrock was vetted for breeding but I took him to Dr. Prince and he told me no. So I found him a pet home. No Breedings for him. Thug most likely will be my first dog that will be pennhip cause i had someone ask to use him so I'm going ahead and doing it and they are also doing their female. If something is wrong then he will go to a pet home also and i will post my findings. If you're asking if i would knowingly do it, If there is strick culling of the pups that are bad and sticking to the rules of that, I believe i would but the dog would have to have a solid temperament, real working dog and 100% perfect otherwise....and sticking to the no breeding of the pups unless they are proven not to be dysplastic on a written no breed co-own contract and with a realization that you have to breed away from the dysplasia then I believe so. It would not be a foundation dog and would be used as a tool for the working drive, temperament, breathing and must be expemplary dog otherwise. The people that got such pups would be informed of everything no secrets and in a breed that no one even checks anything anyways, knowing is better than not knowing. I know alot of people may not agree but I'm being perfectly honest.

1/10/2011 6:43 pm  #16

http://www.offa.org/results.html?num=&registrar=&namecontains=N&part=Montana&namecontains=N&breed%5B%5D=AMB&breedlist=ALL&variety%5B%5D=&sex=M&birthday_start_month=&birthday_start_year=&birthday_end_month=&birthday_end_year=&birthday=&regcode%5B%5D=HD&regand=N&rptdte_start_month=&rptdte_start_year=&rptdte_end_month=&rptdte_end_year=&rptdte=&submit=Begin+Search

TEST/FILM DATE AGE OFA # TEST
MONTANA'S BIG BUCK WINSTON OF JJ C35246 AMERICAN BULLDOG  M BRINDLE Feb 18 2009  27 MODERATE HIPS

Moderate
Moderate Hip Dysplasia: there is significant subluxation present where the ball is barely seated into a shallow socket causing joint incongruency. There are secondary arthritic bone changes usually along the femoral neck and head (termed remodeling), acetabular rim changes (termed osteophytes or bone spurs) and various degrees of trabecular bone pattern changes called sclerosis. Once arthritis is reported, there is only continued progression of arthritis over time.

1/10/2011 7:59 pm  #17

Alright Ms. Grey... its now open to the public and thanks for taking a ride on the hot seat...Susan is now open to board member questions...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/10/2011 8:09 pm  #18

TEST/FILM DATE AGE OFA # TEST MONTANA'S BIG BUCK WINSTON OF JJ C35246 AMERICAN BULLDOG  M BRINDLE Feb 18 2009  27 MODERATE HIPS ModerateModerate Hip Dysplasia: there is significant subluxation present where the ball is barely seated into a shallow socket causing joint incongruency. There are secondary arthritic bone changes usually along the femoral neck and head (termed remodeling), acetabular rim changes (termed osteophytes or bone spurs) and various degrees of trabecular bone pattern changes called sclerosis. Once arthritis is reported, there is only continued progression of arthritis over time.

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp128/janepups/bigbuckwinston.jpg

That's unfortunate and even with that I still like him. I applaud his owners for checking their dogs hips. But hip dysplasia is not always hereditary. It is environmental also.  Here's something i found online:

The causes of hip dysplasia are considered heritable, but new research conclusively suggests that environment also plays a role. To what degree the causality is genetic and what portion environmental is a topic of current debate. Environmental influences would include overweight condition, injury at a young age, overexertion on hip joint at a young age, ligament tear at a young age, repetitive motion on forming joint (i.e. jogging with puppy under the age of 1 year). As current studies progress, greater information will help provide procedures to effectively reduce the occurrence of this condition.

In dogs, the problem almost always appears by the time the dog is 18 months old. Richard Pitcairn theorizes that the hips of young dogs are weakened by heavy vaccination.[4] The defect can be anywhere from mild to severely crippling, and can eventually cause severe osteoarthritis.[5]

Last edited by SusanG (1/10/2011 8:19 pm)

1/11/2011 9:35 am  #19

SusanG wrote:

I got emails about joe Reda. How he has sold people dogs as one thing and when the people get the dogs they are something else. like one lady emailed me and said that she was sold an ameican bulldog but the dog grew into a mastif...tan with a black mask. Another guy emailed me that he bought an olde but joe didn't want to tell him what it really was, who the parents were, he took deposits on dogs and had no pups....crazy shiit.

Understandable, but is Joe the only person in the breed you have distaste for? If not please elaborate

SusanG wrote:

Suspect hips no cause I always check so i know exactly what i'm getting into, if its not a dog I own for instance Shamrock was vetted for breeding but I took him to Dr. Prince and he told me no. So I found him a pet home. No Breedings for him. Thug most likely will be my first dog that will be pennhip cause i had someone ask to use him so I'm going ahead and doing it and they are also doing their female. If something is wrong then he will go to a pet home also and i will post my findings. If you're asking if i would knowingly do it, If there is strick culling of the pups that are bad and sticking to the rules of that, I believe i would but the dog would have to have a solid temperament, real working dog and 100% perfect otherwise....and sticking to the no breeding of the pups unless they are proven not to be dysplastic on a written no breed co-own contract and with a realization that you have to breed away from the dysplasia then I believe so. It would not be a foundation dog and would be used as a tool for the working drive, temperament, breathing and must be expemplary dog otherwise. The people that got such pups would be informed of everything no secrets and in a breed that no one even checks anything anyways, knowing is better than not knowing. I know alot of people may not agree but I'm being perfectly honest.

So i'm not sure if i'm understanding correctly, but your saying you will breed a dog with suspect hips if he/she has working drive, temperament, breathing and must be an exemplary dog otherwise. If this is true then the comment below only means you want an x-ray but the results of the X-ray don't mean much?

SusanG wrote:

"My least favorites are any Kennel that can't spend 95 dollars per dog to at least Hip x-ray their dogs before they breed them"

1/11/2011 10:37 am  #20

Ghostdog i answered your question very explanatory. I breed dogs whom have their hips checked so their is no suspect anything. But so far i haven't gotten anything that i bred(produced) with it so my checking is what is important when you look around and no one cares about that. Shamrock has bad hips i didn't use him and i didn't let the people that asked to use him breed to him. Because before me knowing about the his hips I had taken him to a show a the judge told me what he didn't like about him, so he had a strike against him allready. The people that owned Shamrock didn't listen to me when I told them that I saw something funny when he was about 8 months old in his gait. So when I got him he was 4 and they didn't do much with him. I had him for about 4 months and I took him to training. The days after we trained I saw that he had a long recovery from excercizing and that brought up a red flag. Then i got him checked when I had a couple locals inquiring about breeding to him. I took him and Dolla Bill and Dr Prince showed me that one side  of Shams hips was worst than the other. Shamrock I didn't produce and Dolla Bill came back good, she was a pup that i produced. I posted on the Johnson Board about the dogs hips.

Last edited by SusanG (1/11/2011 1:43 pm)

1/11/2011 10:56 am  #21

SusanG wrote:

Ghostdog i answered your question very explanatory. I breed dogs whom have their hips checked so their is no suspect anything. But so far i haven't gotten anything that i bred with it so my checking is what is important when you look around and no one cares about that. Shamrock has bad hips i didn't use him and i didn't let the people that asked to use him breed to him.

Well maybe I misunderstood when I read the post so my apologies for that, but I did receive several emails regarding my questions this morning which is why I asked you to clarify and in those emails I was told you bred Kira and she has had 3 bad hip and joint evaluations, is this true? The emails also state that there is a very reputable breeder who can verify this information as he was a witness to the evals....  Don't take it persona Susan, this is the hotseat 

1/11/2011 11:39 am  #22

The first time i got Kira checked the vet(VCA) which was not Dr Prince(it was before i found him) said Kira was good. So i showed Ray the x ray and he said she was good and he took my stud service money and we did the breeding. The dogs that i have plus one that i sold(Mugsy) were all good that's when they were a year old and had Kira checked again and she was not good. But i get her checked every year and there has been no progression on her status and she's 8 and has never been bred since then. She still has a normal life but she's old. I have bred away from that and so far i haven't had any problems cause i check and i offer to all my new ownersto get eval at my expense. Everyone that has signed a buyers contract with me has knowledge and they have seen all the x rays and i showed them good ones and bad ones and signed with knowledge of what they got. I don't mind who knows anyone who asks will get the truth. I don't mind the question cause i have nothing to hide. And those that did not sign the buyers cont get nada. The dogs that are under guarantee are: Mugsy, Bill, Pearl, Jane, Noriega, Saki, Thug, Sugar, Dolla Bill, Sadie,Hulk,Titan,Bella,Carlita,Misty Mae and 2 Females that went to Casey Martino and a male that went to Bill Jones. I lost 2 puppies in those 3 breeding. I'm happy with the owners of these dogs.

Here's a recent picture of the old lady........

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp128/janepups/c0bc8968.jpg

Last edited by SusanG (1/11/2011 8:42 pm)

1/11/2011 11:52 am  #23

Thanks for the response Susan...... I respect your honesty
So on another topic, since it cause a huge ruckus when Tray was asked, and I also asked Troy.... Who would you say is the most "Overrated Stud" today and why?

1/11/2011 5:56 pm  #24

I think that right now there alot of nice dogs being promoted as the best. I can agree with some of them, the ones that have good hips, titles. Back a yr ago i would say Rocco was overrated cause he just wasn't as good as everyone was claiming. His structure was not good, he had long hair weird for what he's supposed to be, he looked like he was a mix of something.

I would like to know who emailed you and told you that they were present when i had my dogs X-rayed. Cause I went to Wisconsin alone, with the 4 dogs. I brought the X-rays back and showed them to everyone that was in the club meeting. If you were to believe what they emailed you then they are stating that Ray knowingly bred to Kira when i showed him the first X-ray before she was bred. Is that what they told you, that he bred to my dog knowing that she was not good?? You shoulda asked Ray before you posted that or find out the truth before you post things you know nothing about instead of posting second hand bullshiit. I read that again and that's what i would interpret. Email Ray ask him if the coward that emailed you is telling the truth. I will tell you that he wasn't there cause I went alone, I drove those 6 hours there an back and I called Nelson the owner of Mugsy and told him and i called ray and told him. Then the dog was never bred again cause i knew for sure. I went to Dr. Prince then and showed him Kira's X-ray and Janes X-ray and he told me(without me telling him what i knew) that I shouldn't use Kira and that he was happy with what he seen in Jane's x-ray. Dr. Prince passed my test so I went with that.

Last edited by SusanG (1/11/2011 6:05 pm)

1/11/2011 8:50 pm  #25

Can you reanswer the second question of the second set keeping in mind that the only dog mentioned that is older than Thug is BMJ?

DWK home of DWK's Big BAMF Buster- IDGAF, B1T3 M3, KMA, SMD, uSOB

Board footera