Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2010 9:46 pm  #26

Re: Troy "Cold Country" you are officially on the Hot Seat,,

5.  You talk alot about champions.  How many times in the ring have you beat more than 3 dogs in your class, and not "Over All"... your actual class?

I have been to alot of shows.  Some had large attendances, some not so much.  But all I can say is that I have gone everywhere, and competed against all competition.  What I can say is that I have approximately 10 Best of Breed wins.  That means that my dogs not only won their class, got best bully male or female, went to best bully, then went on to beat the best standard.  I can not compete against competition that does not exist.  I have competed against everyone that has shown up.  I have won, I have lost, but always competed.  I can't stand people who talk about shows being rigged, no competition etc.  Those are the people often making excuses because their dogs don't stack up.  That is often their excuse not to bring their dog out in public and sell pictures of their puppies on the internet.  I am very opinionated and I can say that every time I win its because my dog is the best dog.  Not many judges like me LOL!!

2/16/2010 9:53 pm  #27

6. Tom Venn dosen't go to shows, Ok, Huggy is with Vito and Troy more than Tom, Why don't one of you guys bring him out with you, Since you hit about every show???

James since you want to know LOL.  Huggy lives with Tom's parent in Wisonsin.  In the past almost two years that he has been alive he has spent a week at my house, and two weeks at Vitos.  I didn't pick up the litter until they were 3 mos. old.  He went to Venn Kennels at that time and has been away for three weeks since then.  So out of the 22 mos. he has been alive, 18 and 1/4 mos. he has been at Venn Kennels.

I do hit about every show.  But I also come with a loaded van full of MY DOGS!!  You can't accuse me of NOT COMPETING LOL!!  Huggy is not my dog, I just retained breeding rights.  I will show someones dog if they want me to.  But not at the expense of one of my dogs making the trip.

2/16/2010 9:54 pm  #28

7. Troy We see you have great respect for Jeff and Vito and carry their blood.
Whos the better breeder in your opinion and why pic only one please..

8,9 coming later on.

.Love your rivals cause you need someone to beat.

2/16/2010 10:00 pm  #29

Doug says:
Troy you have feminine small dogs with no chests whatsoever and all of sudden thats what you are breeding for ...

***********Doug I am all about proof.  The truth is if I wanted a dog with a wide/kicked in chest I could have bought one from you for 500 bucks.  I didn't therefore I have what I decide to feed.  Good specimens of the breed.

2/16/2010 10:08 pm  #30

Cold Country wrote:

6. Tom Venn dosen't go to shows, Ok, Huggy is with Vito and Troy more than Tom, Why don't one of you guys bring him out with you, Since you hit about every show???

James since you want to know LOL.  Huggy lives with Tom's parent in Wisonsin.  In the past almost two years that he has been alive he has spent a week at my house, and two weeks at Vitos.  I didn't pick up the litter until they were 3 mos. old.  He went to Venn Kennels at that time and has been away for three weeks since then.  So out of the 22 mos. he has been alive, 18 and 1/4 mos. he has been at Venn Kennels.

I do hit about every show.  But I also come with a loaded van full of MY DOGS!!  You can't accuse me of NOT COMPETING LOL!!  Huggy is not my dog, I just retained breeding rights.  I will show someones dog if they want me to.  But not at the expense of one of my dogs making the trip.

Troy stop trying to change the subject, which your good at........... You did not answer my questions...... Lets try again.... The Hot Seat is Tough.... Be a Man...

2a.) Troy you have bred to Huggy with a litter on the ground...... So how is breeding to a small bone, small mass size Huggy going to fix\correct the current problems in your program???

2b.) Troy your claim to fame is "Tested AB's in the ring".......... Why is it OK for you to breed too untested dogs in the ring and then you criticise others for the same practices...... Isnt this Hypocricy at its highest, please explain???

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/16/2010 10:11 pm  #31

How many times in the ring have you beat more than 3 dogs in your class, and not "Over All"... your actual class? So how many times were there more than 3.

2/16/2010 10:17 pm  #32

2a.) Troy you have bred to Huggy with a litter on the ground...... So how is breeding to a small bone, small mass size Huggy going to fix\correct the current problems in your program???

James I bred Huggy to Nala.  Nala parents are Dailey's Mustang Pete and Dailey's Sharonna.  Both are Hobo progeny.  Hobo was one of Jeff's biggest males.  I am not looking for overdone, just proportionate.  You make claims from pictures.  I actually see the dogs, put my hands on them.  Your claims are baseless, unfounded, and come straight from your dumb ass. 

2b.) Troy your claim to fame is "Tested AB's in the ring".......... Why is it OK for you to breed too untested dogs in the ring and then you criticise others for the same practices...... Isnt this Hypocricy at its highest, please explain???

I have yet to breed untested dogs.  Gracie is the first Black Bully Champion, she is PH'd .54, .56.  Bo is PH'd .40, .46.  Huggy is PH'd .40, .48.  I got Nala when she was 5 years old.  I took her in for a complete check and got a basic x-ray of her in the OFA position.  She had no DJD.  Not all dogs have conformation titles, but I definitely know what it takes to get a conformation title.  Everyone of these dogs could have a title.  In fact I will be bringing Nala out this year to compete at almost 6 years of age.  I am not ashamed of anything I breed.  And I an not afraid to bring them out and compete.  I will be in Tennessee James, will you??

Not one of these dogs is perfect, but everyone of them is a great representative of the breed.
Bo
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/IMG_1241-1.jpg

Gracie
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/IMG_8221.jpg

Huggy
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/IMG_7909.jpg

Nala
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/IMG_5052.jpg

2/16/2010 10:22 pm  #33

James patience is a virtue.  I am on here answering every question asked.  Give me time to do so.  You don't see me whining or quitting early.  I do have more going on than a message board.  Sorry that your dogs didn't get walked today and that you have pressure ulcers on your ass from sitting in a chair in front of your computer all day.  See you in TN beyatch!!

2/16/2010 10:25 pm  #34

Damn if Troy is willing to come to Tennessee and Mr Porch lives in Tennessee it seems like the two of you could compete agianst each other in the ring and settle it in Knoxville. That would eliminate all the back and forth on the computer wouldn't it?

2/16/2010 10:29 pm  #35

PHB, I would say that I have competed against less than three dogs once or twice.  It is practically impossible for me to give exact examples because it has happened so rarely.  The classes that you see less than three dogs in are the veterans classes and I have yet to compete with a dog in those classes.  The biggest classes are usually the puppy classes and the 1-2 yr. old classes.  My dogs have championed out in the 1-2 year old class therefore I have never had to show in the 2-4 yr. class.  Then they go in the Champions Class and compete.

2/16/2010 10:31 pm  #36

I would welcome it.  James get out from behind your computer and come to the show.  Shizzy I will even pick your stupid ass up and teach you something on the way LOL.  I am willing to help others LOL!!

2/16/2010 10:39 pm  #37

Cold Country wrote:

Doug says:
Troy you have feminine small dogs with no chests whatsoever and all of sudden thats what you are breeding for ...

***********Doug I am all about proof.  The truth is if I wanted a dog with a wide/kicked in chest I could have bought one from you for 500 bucks.  I didn't therefore I have what I decide to feed.  Good specimens of the breed.

Troy your full of Shizzy ..you couldnt buy a dog from me for 5000.

2/16/2010 10:41 pm  #38

Cold Country wrote:

James I bred Huggy to Nala.  Nala parents are Dailey's Mustang Pete and Dailey's Sharonna.  Both are Hobo progeny.  Hobo was one of Jeff's biggest males.  I am not looking for overdone, just proportionate.  You make claims from pictures.  I actually see the dogs, put my hands on them.  Your claims are baseless, unfounded, and come straight from your dumb ass. 

I have yet to breed untested dogs.  Gracie is the first Black Bully Champion, she is PH'd .54, .56.  Bo is PH'd .40, .46.  Huggy is PH'd .40, .48.  I got Nala when she was 5 years old.  I took her in for a complete check and got a basic x-ray of her in the OFA position.  She had no DJD.  Not all dogs have conformation titles, but I definitely know what it takes to get a conformation title.  Everyone of these dogs could have a title.  In fact I will be bringing Nala out this year to compete at almost 6 years of age.  I am not ashamed of anything I breed.  And I an not afraid to bring them out and compete.  I will be in Tennessee James, will you??

Not one of these dogs is perfect, but everyone of them is a great representative of the breed.

2a.)So your logic on breeding Huggy to Daily's Nala which is owned by CC, is that she will correct the lack of bone and mass to Huggy's offspring.....Then why breed a Superior dog to a  Inferior dog by your definition??? You claim to breed to the best nothing but the best......

2b.) I noticed you did mention breeding to a untested Huggy in the ring(Meaning never shown in the ring)........ So its ok in your eyes to breed a dog as long as they have been pin hip and health cert tested regardless of there ring experience or lack thereof???

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/16/2010 10:45 pm  #39

OK Troy ...what about the bulldogs being small and correct back in the day ...you forgot to reply to that ...because you have nothing ...Call Vito and see what he come up with...I have at least 50 pics to prove you wrong again...You dont even belong on the hotseat and this board is a MESSING Joke just like you bitch....If you hate people that say shows are fixed when the lose than you must hate Naptown Tray...U knoe the guy who says he dont have Kennedy in his bloodline but has 3rd generation Kennedy blood in some of his dogs ...the Guy that apologized to Jose last night for saying the show was fixed ..and admitted he was wrong to bad you arent man enought to do the same

2/16/2010 10:47 pm  #40

RedBull Kingdom wrote:

Damn if Troy is willing to come to Tennessee and Mr Porch lives in Tennessee it seems like the two of you could compete agianst each other in the ring and settle it in Knoxville. That would eliminate all the back and forth on the computer wouldn't it?

Yes if Mr. Porch was into that.... Then case solved but Mr. Porch doesnt see a reason to put his dogs up against his Junior....... I was raising AB's when Junior was graduating High School...... Sorry I dont see the comparison...... Good Luck!!!

2/16/2010 10:52 pm  #41

7. Troy We see you have great respect for Jeff and Vito and carry their blood.
Whos the better breeder in your opinion and why pic only one please..

This is a tough question.  Both breeders are very good but for different reasons.  Both have established a line, and have multiple generations.

Jeff is who V got his foundation female from.  Jeff has a long list of Champions.  Jeff's goals are too hit for a good average, and strike out very rarely.  Nobody has a better yard from the first pen to the last pen.  He is probably the only breeder that I would feel comfortable placing a deposit on a third pick pup male or female.  His consistency is unmatched.

Vito is a mad scientist.  He swings to hit a homerun everytime, and doesn't give a Shizzy about a swing and a miss.  He will do a breeding for that ONE DOG that will help his program.  But when Vito hits that homerun, he crushes it.  Vito's dogs have no rivals in regards to insane amounts of muscle, structure, and tight hips.  But at this point, his line he is not as consistent as Jeff.

Both breeders think outside the box.  Both cull extremely hard, health test their dogs, and produce the best the breed has to offer IMO.  They have both provided many kennels with a great start and quality foundation dogs.  They both could and have benefitted from using each others dogs.  Jeff gave Vito his start, is the founder of the most consistent line the breed has ever seen, and is out there competing and killing the competition.  I would have to give Jeff Dailey the nod.

2/16/2010 10:57 pm  #42

Doug I could buy a dog for your cell phone amount.  Your dogs go for the amount of the bill that is due.  You are a mass producer.  If you produce 100 puppies a year for 500 dollars you bring in 50,000 bucks.  We all know it is about quantity, not quality with you.  You did claim that there were 10,000 Kennedy dogs out there.  Say you have been in the breed for 25 years.  That would average out to be 400 puppies a year LOL.  Good luck, stop talking and do some walking.  I came all the way to Michigan for you to show up with one dog to compete.  You couldn't even walk the dog on a leash, he drug  you around the ring like the rag doll that you are.  Peace BRUTHA!!

2/16/2010 10:58 pm  #43

Wow I cant believe you pulled youlips off Vitos ass long enough to give Jeff the final suck...Talk about Puppet to the MESSING end.

2/16/2010 11:05 pm  #44

Cold Country wrote:

Oh and So you will breed to Huggy but wont show him...... Imagine that....... Will anyone in your click show him ever????

Something tells me yall dont want him to be shown........ But hey to each his own...... Not hating just recognizing game!!!

2/16/2010 11:05 pm  #45

You still didnt answer my question...whats Vitos Fatass in bed so you couldnt get the answer...as far as Buying a dog from me Youre not worthy ...I didnt bring anydogs u MESSING liar ..I showed Ryans dog for him..I said there were over 10,000 Kennedy dogs out there worlwide  from my line Dickhead not produced by me...also My dogs are so Consistant that Im proud to claim and Back any dog down from my line unlike your hero Jeff Dickley ...there is a Kennedy dog that won 30 shows in a row undefeated 4 countries can your idols match that no because no one ever will...You still havent answered the MESSING question ?

2/16/2010 11:05 pm  #46

2a.)So your logic on breeding Huggy to Daily's Nala which is owned by CC, is that she will correct the lack of bone and mass to Huggy's offspring.....Then why breed a Superior dog to a  Inferior dog by your definition??? You claim to breed to the best nothing but the best......

**********James which dog is superior??  Not all dogs are created equal.  So one would probably always be superior to the other.  The key is matching up quality dogs bred to produce PERIOD!!

2b.) I noticed you did mention breeding to a untested Huggy in the ring(Meaning never shown in the ring)........ So its ok in your eyes to breed a dog as long as they have been pin hip and health cert tested regardless of there ring experience or lack thereof???

A champion title, or a Penn hip certification alone does not make a dog.  It is all information, and a guide/tool to help a breeder make informed breeding decisions.  I am breeding for a complete dog.  I know what a quality dog is.  I know what it is like to champion a dog and own multiple champions.  Therefore my evaluation of a dog would be more credible than yours.  SHOW ME JAMES, bring your dogs out!!  Stop sitting behind a computer, making banners of your dogs, and announcing your future breeding of your 7 or 8 mos. old bitch.  Prove your dogs!!

2/16/2010 11:06 pm  #47

Kennedy wrote:

Wow I cant believe you pulled youlips off Vitos ass long enough to give Jeff the final suck...Talk about Puppet to the MESSING end.

LMAO...... TFF........ I gotta remeber that one!!!!!

2/16/2010 11:08 pm  #48

Doug when is the last time you owned a champion??  When is the last time you championed a dog??  When is the last time you did any type of health test??  When is the last time you titled a dog in any type of working event??  I am sure your answers will give us all much insight into your breeding program

2/16/2010 11:12 pm  #49

James you have been hating since I said your boy was wry.  Then you say something derogatory then take it back and say you have to give credit where it is due.  You are a joke.  If you actually said something valid it might not be taken as hating.  Think for a really long time, maybe that will increase the likelihood of you having something relevant to say.  You are tearing up the keyboard at a rate of about 2 posts a minute LOL.

And just a little more education for you.  The word is spelled clique when used in the context of referring to a group.  Clicking is what the keys on your keyboard are doing when you are typing your stupid ass responses.

2/16/2010 11:17 pm  #50

So this is the "breeder tries to answer questions and then has to respond to profanity laced insults" seat?

Board footera