Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2010 11:18 pm  #51

Re: Troy "Cold Country" you are officially on the Hot Seat,,

Cold Country wrote:

2a.)So your logic on breeding Huggy to Daily's Nala which is owned by CC, is that she will correct the lack of bone and mass to Huggy's offspring.....Then why breed a Superior dog to a  Inferior dog by your definition??? You claim to breed to the best nothing but the best......

**********James which dog is superior??  Not all dogs are created equal.  So one would probably always be superior to the other.  The key is matching up quality dogs bred to produce PERIOD!!

2b.) I noticed you did mention breeding to a untested Huggy in the ring(Meaning never shown in the ring)........ So its ok in your eyes to breed a dog as long as they have been pin hip and health cert tested regardless of there ring experience or lack thereof???

I know what a quality dog is.

2a.) So are you saying Nala is not Superior to Huggy???? Because I think so!!! Huggy is the inferior dog and yet you bred Nala to him.... So this means its OK to breed to what CC's mind tells him..... Why is this different for any other breeder??? Your logic may not be the same as another breeder..... does this make you right and them wrong????

2b.)You didnt answer my second question....... "Except to say Its WTF I say"...... Niiiice CC..... But at least your honest!!!! Its your call...... Your definition of correct is different from mine but thats cool..... I can live with that!!!!

Last edited by jamesporch (2/16/2010 11:22 pm)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/16/2010 11:20 pm  #52

James the day that I ask you what a quality dog is??  Well that day will never come.  What have you accomplished or your dogs accomplished that would make anything you say valid??

2/16/2010 11:21 pm  #53

C'mon JJB, this is an AB message board.  What were you expecting?

Ozark Mountain Bullies                www.ombullies.com                ombullies@gmail.com           

"Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman.  Then, if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun!"  -- Groucho Marx

2/16/2010 11:22 pm  #54

HA! I guess you have a point......

2/16/2010 11:22 pm  #55

Ozark Mtn. Bullies wrote:

C'mon JJB, this is an AB message board.  What were you expecting?

That was the best thing I read all night.

2/16/2010 11:22 pm  #56

Troy you are changing the subject like you always do when you are wri=ong and cant phone friend LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and JJB whoever you..have you read the other hotseats ...Troy is a big boy he dont need you ...What comes around goes around and Trpys a Joke just like this Board ...Nation X treme for x reme dogs my ass !!!

2/16/2010 11:23 pm  #57

Kennedy wrote:

Troy you are changing the subject like you always do when you are wri=ong and cant phone friend LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and JJB whoever you..have you read the other hotseats ...Troy is a big boy he dont need you ...What comes around goes around and Trpys a Joke just like this Board ...Nation X treme for x reme dogs my ass !!!

It does seem like this HOTSEAT has been pretty tame compared to the rest.

2/16/2010 11:24 pm  #58

No worries JJB.  I can handle it.  I don't claim to be tough and then cry about hard questions LOL.  I don't have thin skin, and I will continue to prove my dogs.  Everyone has the right to say what they want, they also have the right to bring their dogs out and compete against me anytime they want.  That just doesn't, and won't happen in alot of cases.  It is nice to say your dogs are great.  It is another thing to bring them out in the public eye only to be humbled by a superior specimen.

2/16/2010 11:25 pm  #59

I know he's a big boy and doesn't need me. I've seen him punk you guys all night.

2/16/2010 11:29 pm  #60

Oh and So you will breed to Huggy but wont show him...... Imagine that....... Will anyone in your click show him ever????

Something tells me yall dont want him to be shown........ But hey to each his own...... Not hating just recognizing game!!!
Why are you worried about him showing Huggy when your not into showing yours? Maybe if Troy brings Huggy to Knoxville you will show up since your on the dogs nuts like that. Glenn Neal is a very honest judge but I guess you wouldn't know cause you don't get into the ring much my badd! F'-in noise makers              I hate  F'-in noise makers! he called your Ho card chief siad he'd even pick your ass up and you still bitched up WOW!

2/16/2010 11:29 pm  #61

Cold Country wrote:

James you have been hating since I said your boy was wry.  Then you say something derogatory then take it back and say you have to give credit where it is due.  You are a joke.  If you actually said something valid it might not be taken as hating.  Think for a really long time, maybe that will increase the likelihood of you having something relevant to say.  You are tearing up the keyboard at a rate of about 2 posts a minute LOL.

And just a little more education for you.  The word is spelled clique when used in the context of referring to a group.  Clicking is what the keys on your keyboard are doing when you are typing your stupid ass responses.

Dude if you cant handle the questions then bow out.... Ive asked all legit questions..... I know they are hard but you signed up.... Why the personal attacks now.... We can continue our battles on other threads....... This is your moment..... Not mines.... If Im stealing the show then tell ishh you quite.......And stop b^tching.......

Can we get a DNA test on your dogs or is that off limits....... Because I have a pool of people that is willing to pay for the results???????????

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

2/16/2010 11:33 pm  #62

Hey Troy, here's a straight up question, no BS.  The standards that you set for your dogs heighth-wise is below the NKC and ABRA standards.  How do you think that will eventually affect your success in the show ring?

Ozark Mountain Bullies                www.ombullies.com                ombullies@gmail.com           

"Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman.  Then, if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun!"  -- Groucho Marx

2/16/2010 11:34 pm  #63

RedBull Kingdom wrote:

he called your Ho card

Dude the day I ever get one of them is the day I go in the ground....... Keep it moving son...... This boy is disrepectful to the 12th power to his elders........ Back up son this my B^tch tonight.....

Last edited by jamesporch (2/16/2010 11:35 pm)

2/16/2010 11:52 pm  #64

Wow Troy ....it's around 12  0'clock and there is over 1000 views..lol....that's got to tell you something.Keep up the good work ...

Jersey Strong Bulldogs

2/16/2010 11:54 pm  #65

Cold Country's "NALA" of Dailey's... as ANYONE can see Nala's structure, eye pleasing lines and athletic physique speaks for itself... she clearly doesn't need some bozo weekend judge to confirm or validate what she is... Nala was with me at Steel Curtain for the better part of 2 years... i can guarntee that very few if any on the American Bulldog scene has evaluated as many Bulldog's for tepmperament as I have... and I can say without a doubt, that Nala posesses an intellect, solid tepmerament, cunning and confidence that rivals ANY Bulldog I've ever touched... I don't know how you cats define proven, but make no mistake, Nala's a BULLDOG!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/BCWms/119_5712-1.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/BCWms/DSC07432-1.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/BCWms/DSC07454-1.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/BCWms/DSC07350.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/BCWms/a1-8.gif

(412)390-8745
FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SteelCurtainAB

2/17/2010 12:01 am  #66

POST THAT LIE !!!!!!ABOUT THE HOT SEAT STATEMENT AND YOU ARE A FUCKEN JOKE AND A THE MALE SPECIES ALMOST FEMALE IN YOUR CONFIRMATION LOLOLO LISTEN CHARLEY BROWN THE SHOW WILLBE THE ONE YOU NEVER NEVER FORGET ,THIS I PROMISE POT BELLY CHARLIE. LOLOLO SELF PROCLAIMED WHAT ???????????????JOKER THATS A FACT. POST YOUR ALEGED LIE ????

WHEN MY PYTHONS ARE GRIPPIN THIER AINT NO SLIPPIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/17/2010 12:03 am  #67

Huh?

2/17/2010 12:05 am  #68

Dude if you cant handle the questions then bow out...

James I have answered all your questions and even offered to pick you up and take you to the show LOL.  What more do you want.  Do you want me to cull your dogs since you can't do it yourself??

2/17/2010 12:05 am  #69

Ozark Mtn. Bullies wrote:

Hey Troy, here's a straight up question, no BS.  The standards that you set for your dogs heighth-wise is below the NKC and ABRA standards.  How do you think that will eventually affect your success in the show ring?

GREAT QUESTION LIKE HIM= A  D-Q THIS IS THE RULES NOT DEFDING OR BEING PREDGIDEST HE IS TRYING TO GO AROUND THE BREED QAULIFICATINS SNEEKY AND NOT CLEAN THINKING CRIMINALISTIC ! TO SHOW THESE DOGS AND RUENING THE RULE BOOK PLAIN AND SIMPLE ,HE DOESENT QAUILIFY THEY SHOULD BE D-Q  PLAIN AND SIMPLE !

Last edited by HARRY (2/17/2010 12:07 am)

2/17/2010 12:07 am  #70

Harry sorry I can't understand you and neither can my interpreter LOL.  I am sick of trying to make sense of your jibberish.  See you in St. Louis.  Don't forget your dogs and your money.

2/17/2010 12:08 am  #71

Cold Country wrote:

Dude if you cant handle the questions then bow out... YOU BLOW OUT AND ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOVE ! YOU ARE HEAR TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND NOW PLAYING YOUR GAMES LOOSER =ANSWER CHARLIE BROWN!

James I have answered all your questions and even offered to pick you up and take you to the show LOL.  What more do you want.  Do you want me to cull your dogs since you can't do it yourself??

2/17/2010 12:10 am  #72

My dogs qualify Harry.  I don't make outrageous claims of having 30 inch heads, and 130lb bulldogs.  I have a question for you though.  If you can't even learn to post a picture after however many years on the board.  How are you supposed to understand breeding principles and standards??

2/17/2010 12:11 am  #73

Cold Country wrote:

Harry sorry I can't understand you and neither can my interpreter LOL.  I am sick of trying to make sense of your jibberish.  See you in St. Louis.  Don't forget your dogs and your money.

AND A GUNNY SACK LOLOLO YOU WILL UNDER STAND THAT , YES YOU WILL COME OCTOBER IM DREAMING ABOUT IT CANT WAIT AND PREPAIRD TO DIE NEED BE!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL UNDERSTAND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ,LOLOLO HALALUYYYYYYYYYYYA !!!!!!!!!!COME OCTOBER!!!!!!!

2/17/2010 12:13 am  #74

OMB, I breed for what I like and what I believe the bulldog should be.  These dog would all fit the original standard and that is what I breed for "THE ORIGINAL".  At the end of the day I pay the bills and therefore I get to make the decisions.

2/17/2010 12:15 am  #75

Harry I have always said that you do what you have to do.  Do what every weak minded individual does.  You are a one trick pony.  If you can't be smarter maybe you can be stronger.  I will be there, hopefully you will be too.

Board footera