Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2011 11:03 am  #1

CONGRATS D-NASTY's HIT SQUAD....YOUR ON THE HOT SEAT

Ask and thy shall receive...D the e-mails are flowing and the Nation wants to here what the Nasty has got to say on the state of bulldog affairs... for those that may not know the generation next portion of the hot-seat put the spotlight on the next wave of breeders that are coming into there own.... D-Nasty its your time to shine my brother...

If you have any questions you would like to ask Mr.Neal feel free to pm me your questions and we will pick the best ones for the this segment...please no profanity word your questions properly!!!

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of
Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Last edited by High Octane Bulldogs (6/04/2011 11:52 pm)

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/07/2011 12:19 pm  #2

Re: CONGRATS D-NASTY's HIT SQUAD....YOUR ON THE HOT SEAT

We shoot from the hip this 05/12/2011

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/07/2011 2:31 pm  #3

When did I say I wanted to do this....lol
I dont recall anyone asking me or anything.
No call or nothin.
270-302-5858

D

http://nastybulls.webs.com/
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

5/07/2011 6:46 pm  #4

Hey D...... When I said I was nominating you... it was just a joke! I swear! lol! I think this might be one for the books my brother! And no matter what.... I got your back bro!

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
- Robert Frost

5/07/2011 8:33 pm  #5

D you got this bro have fun with it....I have the kids this weekend but I will shoot you a text... unless I can buzz you late. all the emails I got brother folks want to know what you got to say...just give it to em...to be requested on the hot seat is a honor I dont even deserve to be on there...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/09/2011 7:43 pm  #6

D Nastys- Hit Squad wrote:

No thanks Ish
I dont think I have anything to gain from this.
No one cares about my opinion except my freinds.....
who already know what I am about and what I like and dont like.
I beileve I am a few(5 or 10) years away from anyone actually caring about my dogs.
I beileve this would be more about Darin the person and less about HOK dogs.
And I am 100% about HOK dogs.
And since HOK is 100% Glynns brand he has built.
I dont want to bring what he has accomplished down in anyway.
So since I would only speak for myself and not HOK dogs.
There is really no reason for me to do this.
I am very content on watching someone more worthy of being on the HotSeat.
I am sorry if you had my post misconstued. For it was about trying to get you to inform the people of who might be next.
I had no and still have no intention of being berated by my haters.
Thanks for the offer.
But I will respectfully decline.

Thanks
Darin

I'm interested in seeing this one!  It could be one of those deals where you have 2 people from the kennel participate.  LOL!

5/09/2011 9:30 pm  #7

sgreen wrote:

No thanks Ish
I beileve I am a few(5 or 10) years away from anyone actually caring about my dogs.
I am sorry if you had my post misconstued. For it was about trying to get you to inform the people of who might be next.
Thanks for the offer.

Thanks
Darin

I'm interested in seeing this one!  It could be one of those deals where you have 2 people from the kennel participate.  LOL!

Steve, how about you next?

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

5/10/2011 6:35 am  #8

ghostdog wrote:

sgreen wrote:

No thanks Ish
Thanks for the offer.

Thanks
Darin

Steve, how about you next?

NOPE!  I've already spoken my piece and didnt need the platform.  LOL!

5/10/2011 5:18 pm  #9

D-Nasty this is generation next you could have been breeding for 2 weeks it dont matter......you got over 14 hundred views without being asked a question... dont let us down dont worry about your brother... I wont take any questions regarding him just about you and your opinions and what you are going to do has your own man with your program.... we all are your friends and we want to hear you...you dont need to be a mega breeder for the generation next portion....we start this Friday relax and have fun...you are a colorfull out spoken person and this will be a great segment....1400 views and we havent asked you a single question...the Nation wants you....so deliver....its just questions man...we arent gonna check your prostate...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/10/2011 5:39 pm  #10

Uncle Ish wrote:

D-Nasty this is generation next you could have been breeding for 2 weeks it dont matter......you got over 14 hundred views without being asked a question... dont let us down dont worry about your brother... I wont take any questions regarding him just about you and your opinions and what you are going to do has your own man with your program.... we all are your friends and we want to hear you...you dont need to be a mega breeder for the generation next portion....we start this Friday relax and have fun...you are a colorfull out spoken person and this will be a great segment....1400 views and we havent asked you a single question...the Nation wants you....so deliver....its just questions man...we arent gonna check your prostate...

He'd probably agree with the added prostate exam. lol

DWK home of DWK's Big BAMF Buster- IDGAF, B1T3 M3, KMA, SMD, uSOB

5/11/2011 5:56 pm  #11

lol.....you get 40% power Jacob 

5/11/2011 5:57 pm  #12

Uncle Ish wrote:

D can do this thing in his sleep he is just playing hard to get! 

The NationX has spoken and the Nation wants a Nasty interview!

5/11/2011 6:51 pm  #13

sgreen wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

D can do this thing in his sleep he is just playing hard to get! 

The NationX has spoken and the Nation wants a Nasty interview!

LMMFAO.......Steve you know all they will do is hammer me.
And I am certain that you know that...lol
Hell I am sure that ur buddys will be on the attack....for there own silly reasons.
I am basically runnin with HOK blood and Naptown Blood with a touch of WTK/Braveheart blood.
All my dogs are whores and I cull stupid hard.
There you go....all you need to know.

I dont really care what anybody on the whole internet thinks of me......except my brother.
And I am sure that he dont want me getting "real" with tha peoples......
And since I cant fake tha funk........it might not be too smart of me.
I tell you what.......If someone can explain to me 3 positives about doing it....I will.
Just 3 plausable positives.

D

5/12/2011 4:03 pm  #14

D-FREAKIN NASTY

1.You are the man and the hot seat aint nothing but a thing...
2. Man you pushing 2k views without even starting the hot seat bro...thats a first for this board...
3. We start tommorow Mr. Neal... get ready I have at least 20 questions to choose from...they sent me alot of mail brother...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/12/2011 9:19 pm  #15

No Thanks Ish

Darin

5/13/2011 12:04 pm  #16

Proverbs 27:2 "Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth - a stranger, not your own lips."

Darin is doing the right thing.

Glynn

5/13/2011 3:40 pm  #17

Glynn your an admirable big brother... but tell us why is he doing the right thing? Why cant he do the hot seat?  He speaks his mind all the time...calls people out...promotes his dog...tells it like he see`s it... shoots from the hip...he asked for a hot seat and got one...whats the dilio??? Why cant N-X take his point of view on bulldogs with the lights on??? We wont mention your kennel name... promise...we wont use any cheap shot questions...Lets not let down the audience cause of stage fright... In the words of Grandma Klump... lets do this Cletus c`mon lets do this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FitquvuVko

///

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/13/2011 4:20 pm  #18

Uncle Ish wrote:

Glynn your an admirable big brother... but tell us why is he doing the right thing? Why cant he do the hot seat?  He speaks his mind all the time...calls people out...promotes his dog...tells it like he see`s it... shoots from the hip...he asked for a hot seat and got one...whats the dilio???

Sure, no problem......Darin declined for the same reason that I did a year ago.  There is nothing to gain and plenty to lose.  Silence is powerful.  HOK is a work in progress.  Anyone that has a question about us can hit us up at Glynn 812-670-0472 and Darin 270-302-5858.  We are cool people who keep it real but not willing to place HOK on blast.  Not interested in a public hanging,  but again......thanks for the offer to participate on the Nation X.

Glynn

5/13/2011 4:40 pm  #19

Our last post on this thread.

Thanks,
Glynn

5/13/2011 4:53 pm  #20

Glynn I get it... you are protecting your brand: HOK the work in process...gotcha.... I respect that... but we wont mention HOK.... I pinky promise... ask Vito,Troy, Naptown, it didnt faze them or what they do...ask them if they lost something by doing the hot seat.... the cool part about this segment is you speak your mind and the even better part is on gen next you promote your ideals and give an official intro to what you are trying to do...

Darin made a thread (that I think got deleted???) asked for a hot seat gave a list of people that would be good and hinted that even himself could rock the microphone... when he mentioned those people he didnt think of it has a public hanging and I know for a fact he wouldnt sell his friends out by even suggesting them... he asked for a hot seat or suggested we put it on the shelf...so we gave him the mic to hear him flow...

Please dont censor the Nasty let him ride the beat.... Glynn almost over 3k views lets get over the jitters and do this man the hit squad got this all day...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/13/2011 9:35 pm  #21

If you want the REAL HOT SEAT, go to a show!! If half of the people that viewed this thread went to a show it would have to be a show record!

5/13/2011 9:56 pm  #22

The greatest hot seat that never happened...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/19/2011 9:14 pm  #23

I'm dissapointed.........yet understand him..........some of the questions i've seen are clearly meant to do damage...........I think if the hotseat were more of an introduction so that we know who we all are it would serve this board better...........alot of us know eachother..........but dont know eachother..........C'mon ish you see the emails............You choose the questions..........i know that you get more emails like................Hey ask him why his dog is wry...................or hey ask him is it true that you breed cow hocked dogs???????????????????or hey ask him why hes never done this or never done that........And dont sit there and tell me that it's THEIR CHANCE TO FINALLY DEFEND THEMSELVES..........LOL.........See the common denominater all NEGATIVES NO POSITIVES.........RARELY if EVER seen questions like.............how did you produce such nice dogs or how did you accompish such great achievements...................... What percentage of the participants comes off the hotseat saying I CANT WAIT TO DO THAT AGAIN.......OR I"M SOOOOO GLAD I ACCEPTED THE INVITE....................I never truly agreed the way the hotseat works...........Just a simple this is who i am these are my accomplishments and this is my goal kind of thing..........with your acasional what the person dont like or dont agree with.........Reality is , there are alot of haters out there just waiting to attack others and it seems that the hotseat promotes those attacks............The hotseat is like the oportunity for those haters to have their shot at DESTROYING  you and that aint cool........I knew it was only a matter of time before folks started DECLINING the hotseat............I will admit in the beggining it was AWESOME but now it's honestly REDUNDANT.................Why would you put someone on the hotseat and allow their haters to try and KILL them????????????????? Why would people KNOWINGLY participate in a PUBLIC HANGING...........DO you mean to tell me any of the PREVIOUSE hotseats has been informative??????????????? Has all the fighting the hotseat has exersised left those involved and those learning BETTER OFF??????????????????????? I'll take WHAT IS NO FOR A HUNDRED ALEX.......................ding ding ding DOUBLE JEOPERDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................How much are you going to wager??????????????????????? uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm NOTHING alex ..................................lol.................................I'm about as outgoing as you'll ever find em...........from being the COMEDIAN at shows................to being one of the most outspoken guys on the boards............I can handle the hotseat EASILY..............but i also would DECLINE after seeing how the hotseat has been CONDUCTED......................it's like getting to the fork on the road..............they both lead you to the same destination..............the left you are going to get the snot beat out of you and you know it...................the other it's smooth sailing............no problems no blood and the same destination.............REALISTICALLY which would you choose?????????????????????? Good for you darin i admire when someone just says NO THAX to a lynching or a known BEAT DOWN..................... These are just my opinions and i understand that i might be wrong..........but i just dont see how this hotseat has ever left anybody feeling like ..........hey i like that guy now or hey those were things i never knew about this kennel...........IN A POSITIVE WAY.................Piece out mi negrita linda.............You know me bro ..........not one of them pooziez that reads the tread yet aint got the balls to put his two cents in worring if he ruffles the wrong feathers...............I"D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD...............

Last edited by SHOW BOUND BULLIES (5/19/2011 9:25 pm)

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

5/19/2011 9:39 pm  #24

I feel ya d.............i truly do..........if you got on it would open the doors to all your haters............i want a papi pup you pecker...........i'm gonna hit the shows pretty hard soon and i want one of them pups............you forgot about me you maricon.......... on the reals though.......i truly admire actions like that brother.......real talk.

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

5/20/2011 10:41 am  #25

I think your smart for not doing the Hotseat D Nasty ...Look what they did to me ...LMFAO...They probably would have treated you better ....Smart man

Board footera