Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2012 1:33 pm  #26

Re: NASTY BULLS...YOU ARE ON THE HOTSEAT GENERATION-NEXT ***SHOW-TIME***

2. Why did Papi bite you in the show ring??? Does he have ideal bulldog temperament???

HE SNIPS AT ME WHEN HE WANT TO EAT A DOG IN THE SHOW RING….TRYING TO GET ME TO LET HIM GO. AND HE DOESN’T LIKE IT WHEN I TRY AND STACK HIM WHEN HE IS PISSED.
DOES HE HAVE THE IDEAL BULLDOG TEMP…..NO OFCOURSE NOT.
BUT I DO LIKE A DOG THAT WILL PROTECT ME AND MINE TO THE DEATH.
AND HE IS GENTLE WITH THE KIDS.
HE HAS BROKE THE SKIN ONCE AND NIPPED AT ME 10 TIMES ATLEAST….
I AM ROUGH WITH HIM AND PLAY HARD…..SOMETIMES HE GETS ME WHEN WE PLAY.
BUT HE DOESN’T HAVE ISSUES WITH ME…..NOR I HIM.
LOOK….LETS FACE IT…EVERY DOG HAS A DOWN FALL…..AND THAT’S PAPIS.
IF HE WOULD LET JUST ANYONE COME UP AND TOUCH HIM HE WOULD BE A WAY TOUGHER BEAT.
I LIKE HIM….I FEED HIM…..I BRED HIM
HE WILL NEVER HURT ME OR MY KIDS.
HE WILL KILL ANYONE TRYING TO DO ME HARM.
HE IS A GREAT TOOL FOR US.

http://nastybulls.webs.com/
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

1/03/2012 1:36 pm  #27

3. Why don't you check Papis hips or the 30 others hips??? Scared to find out the results???

AGAIN……GOTTA LOVE YOUR HATERS…LOL

AS THE POST I PUT ON YESTERDAY STATED…..PAPI IS GETTING HIS HIPS CHECKED NEXT WEEK…..AM I SCARED…..LOL….OF NOTHING BUT SNAKES.

AND AGAIN…..I OWN 6 ABS AND 4 OLDES…..NOT 30 DOGS.

1/03/2012 1:47 pm  #28

Again..........awsome classy answers darin...........please note NOT ONE of these questions are mine........i am just posting what was given to me and doing this interview..........i would like to take a moment and say i have seen some of darins dogs and papi and merc CAN hang with ANYBODY.........darin neal has made it a point to go to as many shows as he can and that in itself shows CONFIDENCE in his dogs and HIMSELF............he has one in MANY different shows and has achieved a DUAL CH. in his kennel............so i think someone of his statue should be respected just a little more than he does.......just my take my opinions . the purpose of this hotseat is to ask questions to said person that ALOT OF PEOPLE want to ask but wont.......... the hotseat gives the PUBLIC the opportunity to ask these questions without asking it personally and it becoming ANOTHER DRAMA filled topic...........so AGAIN great answers darin.....though i can see where you would be ANNOYED i'm glad to see that you are none the less ANSWERING ithese questions with class.........so here are the FINAL questions for you darin lets get started

Third set:
1. What do you believe to be the true origin of the game changers??? What was added to the soup???
2. Why do you gather then breed all your brothers culls???
3. Who is the most over rated stud currently being used and why???
4. Whats your deal with the black whore comment??? A little Black Plague envy???

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

1/03/2012 2:04 pm  #29

What do you believe to be the true origin of the game changers??? What was added to the soup???

I AM NOT MUCH OF A SPECULATOR
BUT I HAVE OBVIOUSLY LOOKED AT THE PEDS SINCE I HAVE DOGS DOWN OFF HUGGY.
I AM DEFINITELY NOT CONCIDERING MYSELF AS A KNOW IT ALL.
BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE PED YOU CAN SEE THAT THE DOGS ARE ALL COMING DOWN AS STATED.
I JUST BEILEVE THAT HE IS PRODUCING A BETTER DOG.
NOTHING HIDDEN
DO I BEILEVE THAT MONELLA CAME DOWN OFF BONZI….YES
DO I BEIVELE THAT BONZI CAME DOWN OFF TAZ….YES
DO I BEILEVE THAT TAZ CAME DOWN OFF DYNA…YES
HE OBVIOUSLY HAD SCOTT STANDARD BLOOD BEHIND CANDEE….DYNAS DAM

I DON’T HAVE ANY REASON TO BEILEVE THAT WHAT HE HAS SAID IS INCORRECT

I GIVE CREDIT TO WERE CREDIT IS DUE……HE HAS BEEN IN THE GAME ALONG TIME.
AND IS JUST PLAIN PRODUCING NICER DOGS THAN MOST.

1/03/2012 2:13 pm  #30

2. Why do you gather then breed all your brothers culls???

THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION BUT I GUESS I WILL BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU
SO PEOPLE JUST NEED TO SEE THINGS.

OUT OF ALL THE DOGS I HAVE GOT FROM GLYNN
I HAVE ONLY BRED SIN AND RITALIN
NEITHER I WOULD CONSIDER CULLS.

I HAVE ONE DOG ON MY YARD NOW THAT CAME FROM GLYNN………SIN

1/03/2012 2:15 pm  #31

HITTER OFCOURSE
STILL BEING USED DESPITE THE FRAUD
STILL A CRAPPER

1/03/2012 2:34 pm  #32

And with this i would like to say thank you darin for answering ALL the questions and keeping it REAL...............the hotseat is now OPEN to the PUBLIC...........i have gotten SEVERAL requests to ask MORE questions but i think its better if you ask them DIRECTLY to darin..........lets keep it clean people no attacks just questions that are valid............we are ALL in this for onething and thats to make GREAT dogs or come as close as we can.........We all need to realize that every person sees the WORLD and LIFE through their OWN eyes and we all should respect their views no matter how much we might not SEE eye to eye sometimes.........There are SOME exeptions though and i understand that some people are NOT in this for the bettering of this breed but are in it to make money and FRAUDULENT claims.........those people are NOT welcome here and thus the reason they are EXTINCT lol.........but i think the ones here are HONEST and share the same views.......so again the floor is YOURS people ask what you want BUT try not to make this a DRAMA thread...........

Last edited by SHOW BOUND BULLIES (1/03/2012 2:36 pm)

1/03/2012 2:39 pm  #33

D Nasty wrote:

A HINT...IT'S ABOUT THIS PICTURE

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac312/thehitsquad_ashley/8664_new_renderings_03-1.jpg

What is the hint behind this picture??? 

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

1/03/2012 2:40 pm  #34

D Nasty wrote:

HITTER OFCOURSE
STILL A CRAPPER

That was too easy, you can't use Hitter theres too much emotion involved with that answer, give another example and why

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

1/03/2012 2:47 pm  #35

wow, I would have to say this was the cleanest hotseat yet... all questions answered in full and to the point....

A question I would have liked to see are what are your future goals in your program and what type of look and temperament do you see Nastybull Bulldogs having... I guess whats a perfect stat on your end goal?

And pick another stud besides Hitter (hes not even rated)

Last edited by Showtime Kennels (1/03/2012 2:48 pm)

1/03/2012 3:11 pm  #36

ghostdog wrote:

D Nasty wrote:

HITTER OFCOURSE
STILL A CRAPPER

That was too easy, you can't use Hitter theres too much emotion involved with that answer, give another example and why

Ok......i'll ask my own question.......who BESIDES hitter do you think is the MOST overatted dog used TODAY and why??????? if you dont feel like answering this one i COMPLETELY understand darin.........but there i switched it up a bit lol.........i have gotten several questions from people pm,ing me and i told them to ask you themselves......it looks like they wont so do you wanna hear them or are you good with the ones you already have...........note the questions i get are all ANONYMOUSE.......

1/03/2012 3:36 pm  #37

4. Whats your deal with the black whore comment??? A little Black Plague envy???

FREAKIN HILARIOUS........OK.....

WELL IT WAS MENT AS A JOKE TO TASHA ON FACEBOOK.
BUT TROY TOOK IT OFFENSIVE
CANT HELP HOW HE TOOK IT.
HE IS FAIRLY DEFENSIVE.

HE WAS BEING BRED ALOT AT THE TIME AND TASHA MADE A POST ABOUT HER USING GOUCHO ON ROXY.

SHE (BULLYGAL) IS A PLAYFULL PERSON SO I COMMENTED
MY COMMENT SAID "THE BLACK WHORE"

SHE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.
I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY....AND STILL DO....AND ALWAYS WILL.
I TOTALLY MENT NO DISRESPECT.

AM I EVIOUS OF GOUCHO.........NOPE

I MEAN HE IS DEFINATELY A NICE DOG.

BUT ME CALLING HIM A BLACK WHORE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ENVY.....LOL...IT WAS ONLY A JOKE.

I WOULD FEED THAT DOG........AND IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT EVERYONE THINKS OF ME....I JUST WONT FEED ANYTHING.

I PERSONALLY THINK THAT HIS CONFERMATION AND MUSCLE IS OFF THE CHAIN.....AND WOULD BRED TO HIM FOR THAT ALONE.....HIS SHOULDERS ARE STUPID NICE.
I PERSONALLY DONT LOOK AT COLOR AT ALL.

BUT I DO THINK THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT BREED TO HIM ARE DOING IT ON HIS COLOR ALONE.
ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS BREED WILL BREED TO THE MOST WELL KNOWN DOG TO IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF SELLING THE PUPS.....IT IS ONLY NATURAL.

AND LETS FACE IT GOUCHOS THA HOT STOCK RIGHT NOW........GOOD FOR CC.
I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THIS...........

I IN NO WAY AM TAKING A JAB AT TROY OR COLD COUNTRY AT ALL......JUST STATEING WHAT I BEILEVE.
DO I BEILEVE IF HE WAS NOT BLACK HE WOULDNT BE BRED TO AS MUCH.........SURE.
I WILL EXPLAIN WHY.
IN SOME LITTERS I HAVE SEEN.........THE SOLE BLACK ONE IS ALWAYS THE KEEPER........(AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THESE THINGS).
AND I AM NOT GOING TO FOR ONE SECOND BEILEVE THAT THE BLACK PUP FROM EACH LITTER IS THE PICK OF THE LITTER EVERY TIME.......HELL NO.....WHO IS THAT LUCKY?.........THERE PICKING ON COLOR....SO THEY ARE BREEDING FOR COLOR.
AND SINCE HE IS THE NICEST BLACK DOG OUT THERE I AM SURE HE IS GETTING STUDDED FOR THAT REASON ALONE "SOME".
IF THIS DONT MAKE SINCE I AM SORRY.....IT MAKES SINCE TO ME.

AGAIN.
I WOULD DEFINATELY BREED TO GOUCHO BEFORE ALMOST ANY OTHER MALE OUT THERE.....I JUST WOULDNT BREED TO HIM JUST FOR THE COLOR. BUT FOR THE CONFERMATION AND MUSCLE.
HE IS DEFINATELY MY TYPE OF BULLDOG.

TROY KNOWS I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIM.......AND WE HAVE TALKED SINCE THEN A COUPLE TIMES.
I GO TO BOTH HIS SHOWS EVERY YEAR....
HE IS A SOLID GUY WITH REAL REAL NICE DOGS.
HE GOES OUT AND PROVES HIS STOCK EVERY PLACE HE CAN.
I HAVENT BEAT ONE OF HIS DOGS YET......BUT I WILL
HE IS REAL KNOWLEDGABLE AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND WERE HE WANTS TO GO.

1/03/2012 3:41 pm  #38

i only ask this because of your comment about lihn breeding dogs at a young age. i am in no way defending lihn or attacking anyone! just curious as to why u bred your cooter x mags bitch at such a young age?

Black Swamp Bulldogs
  Toledo Ohio

1/03/2012 3:42 pm  #39

ghostdog wrote:

D Nasty wrote:

A HINT...IT'S ABOUT THIS PICTURE

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac312/thehitsquad_ashley/8664_new_renderings_03-1.jpg

What is the hint behind this picture??? 

WE ARE WAITING ON APPROVAL OF DATE FOR THE 2012 RUMBLE ON THE RIVER ABRA SHOW
RIVER FRONT......RIGHT ON THE GREAT LAWN.

AS SOON AS WE GET DETAILS WE WILL POST IT UP.

D

1/03/2012 3:47 pm  #40

peewee wrote:

i only ask this because of your comment about lihn breeding dogs at a young age. i am in no way defending lihn or attacking anyone! just curious as to why u bred your cooter x mags bitch at such a young age?

I DIDNT.....
THE IDIOT I SOLD HER TO DID.
THE AGREEMENT WAS I SOLD HER FOR $1000 AND SHE GETS BRED TO MY CHOOSING AND I GET HALF THE LITTER.
HE BOUGHT HER.......AND CALLED WHEN SHE WAS IN HEAT TO BE BRED.
HE BROUGHT HER AND HER PAPERS.....I LOOKED AT THE PAPERS AND SAID SHE WAS TOO YOUNG AND I WANTED TO WAIT.
SO HE TOOK HER HOME.......THE MALE OFF GATOR X COWGIRL THAT I SOLD HIM HIT HER.
DONT KNOW IF HE MENT FOR IT TO HAPPEN OR NOT.
BUT HE STILL HAS TO FOLLOW THROU WITH HIS CONTRACT.
AND RUN HER TO WHO I SAY NEXT TIME SHE IS BRED.
I WAS ONLY HELPING HIM SELL HER PUPS.....
AND JUST AN FYI SHE WAS 17 MONTHS OLD AT THE TIME..........SO IT IS A BIG DIFFERANCE.

THANKS FOR ASKIN.

D

1/03/2012 3:49 pm  #41

17 MONTHS AND 11 MONTHS IS A HUGE DIFFERANCE BY THE WAY

1/03/2012 3:55 pm  #42

What made you decide now to get "Papi Penn Hipped now,  poppabill.

JUST A DECISION WE MADE THAT WE WOULD DO SOME HEALTH TESTING.
STARTED WITH SWISHER.
DOING PAPI NEXT WEEK (AS I HAVE SAID FOR A MONTH)
THEN MERC IS NEXT.

D

1/03/2012 3:59 pm  #43

Thanx for explaining. again i was just curious i own a littermate so im aware of the age. now at 18mnths old i know my bitch is far from mature enough but thats why i asked

Black Swamp Bulldogs
  Toledo Ohio

1/03/2012 4:02 pm  #44

peewee wrote:

Thanx for explaining. again i was just curious i own a littermate so im aware of the age. now at 18mnths old i know my bitch is far from mature enough but thats why i asked

TO ME IT WASNT AS MUCH HER AGE AS HER SIZE AND MATURATY.
17 OR 18 MONTHS IS OK FOR SOME DOGS....BUT I DIDNT FEEL IT WAS RIGHT FOR HER.
OBVIOUSLY HE HAD OTHER PLANS.

D

1/03/2012 4:09 pm  #45

D Nasty wrote:

peewee wrote:

I DIDNT.....
THE IDIOT I SOLD HER TO DID.
THE AGREEMENT WAS I SOLD HER FOR $1000 AND SHE GETS BRED TO MY CHOOSING AND I GET HALF THE LITTER.
HE BOUGHT HER.......AND CALLED WHEN SHE WAS IN HEAT TO BE BRED.
HE BROUGHT HER AND HER PAPERS.....I LOOKED AT THE PAPERS AND SAID SHE WAS TOO YOUNG AND I WANTED TO WAIT.
SO HE TOOK HER HOME.......THE MALE OFF GATOR X COWGIRL THAT I SOLD HIM HIT HER.
DONT KNOW IF HE MENT FOR IT TO HAPPEN OR NOT.
BUT HE STILL HAS TO FOLLOW THROU WITH HIS CONTRACT.
AND RUN HER TO WHO I SAY NEXT TIME SHE IS BRED.
I WAS ONLY HELPING HIM SELL HER PUPS.....
AND JUST AN FYI SHE WAS 17 MONTHS OLD AT THE TIME..........SO IT IS A BIG DIFFERANCE.

THANKS FOR ASKIN.

D

I can vouch for this, and not just because I'm friends with Darin. I was at D's house when bitch was in heat and he sent her away, I've talked to the guy who owns bitch and it happened just like D said it did.

DWK home of DWK's Big BAMF Buster- IDGAF, B1T3 M3, KMA, SMD, uSOB

1/03/2012 5:40 pm  #46

Darin, always refreshing to hear from someone who gives it to you straight. Here are some general questions: 1) What's your opinion on the current state of our breed - progressing or regressing? 2) What is your prefered registry for shows, policies, standards, judges etc. ? 3) How do you feel about standard dogs, hybrids, perfs & the NKC 7/8 rule. Would you ever crossbreed? 4) What do you feel are the most legit working venues? 5) What are your most important criteria for breeding? 6) How closlely do you adhere to a standard, would you be in favor of one standard and one ring at shows? - Jim

1/03/2012 6:21 pm  #47

Thanks for some questions worth answering Jim.  No offense to the hotseat, but what I have to say will be offensive.  Those were some of the most horse Shizzy questions I have ever seen.  None of them had any educational merit or would give you great insight to NastyBulls and his opinion.  I think people should start doing some quality control on the questions being asked.  I apologize to Darin for a complete waste of his time.   

On a side note, I haven't kept anything because it was black.  I keep the best pup regardless of color.  Out of all my breedings (5), I have never kept a black dog.  I chose the black male out of Tasha's because he was one of the best structured pups in the entire litter, had a little more type and bone.  At a little over 4 mos. he is bigger than Gaucho was at 6 mos., he has a larger head, bullier type, and more bone.  It was about selecting the dog that was going to advance my program in the direction I want to go.

1/03/2012 6:33 pm  #48

Cold Country wrote:

Thanks for some questions worth answering Jim.  No offense to the hotseat, but what I have to say will be offensive.  Those were some of the most horse Shizzy questions I have ever seen.  None of them had any educational merit or would give you great insight to NastyBulls and his opinion.  I think people should start doing some quality control on the questions being asked.  I apologize to Darin for a complete waste of his time.   

On a side note, I haven't kept anything because it was black.  I keep the best pup regardless of color.  Out of all my breedings (5), I have never kept a black dog.  I chose the black male out of Tasha's because he was one of the best structured pups in the entire litter, had a little more type and bone.  At a little over 4 mos. he is bigger than Gaucho was at 6 mos., he has a larger head, bullier type, and more bone.  It was about selecting the dog that was going to advance my program in the direction I want to go.

I completely agree.........ALOT was missing from this hotseat...........it was clean and drama free but i feel no REAL INFO as to dnasty kennels was gained from this interview..........i was just given the questions to post and did that..........hopefully next hotseat will be better...........i have never done tis before and just didnt do this hotseat like ish would have......sorry for that.......

1/03/2012 6:39 pm  #49

JGM-NC wrote:

Darin, always refreshing to hear from someone who gives it to you straight. Here are some general questions: 1) What's your opinion on the current state of our breed - progressing or regressing? 2) What is your prefered registry for shows, policies, standards, judges etc. ? 3) How do you feel about standard dogs, hybrids, perfs & the NKC 7/8 rule. Would you ever crossbreed? 4) What do you feel are the most legit working venues? 5) What are your most important criteria for breeding? 6) How closlely do you adhere to a standard, would you be in favor of one standard and one ring at shows? - Jim

FINALLY SOME MEAT AND POTATOES QUESTIONS.

1) What's your opinion on the current state of our breed - progressing or regressing?
I HAVE LOOKED AND STUDIED ALOT OF OLD PICTURES LIKE ALOT OF YOU HAVE I AM SURE.
AND LOOKED AND STUDIED ALOT OF TODAYS DOGS THAT ARE ON THE NET.
AND IMO THE AMERICAN BULLDOG IS GETTING BETTER CONFERMATION IN WHOLE.
I ALSO BEILEVE THAT THE PLAYERS ARE GETTING BETTER DUE TO BETTER STOCK AVAILABLE IN TODAYS TIMES. IN OTHER WORDS.....THERE ARE ENOUGH GOOD BULLDOGS OUT THERE  IF YOUR FEEDING JACKED UP DOGS YOUR JUST SILLY. BACK IN THE DAY THEY HAD TO USE WHAT THEY COULD FIND....THEN TRY AND GET A GOOD ONE. NOW ADAYS THER ARE MORE GOOD SELECTIONS FOR YOUR BREEDINGS WHICH MAKES ME BEILEVE THAT IT HAS TO BE GETTING BETTER.
SO................PROGRESSING......FINAL ANSWER REGIS....LOL

2) What is your prefered registry for shows, policies, standards, judges etc. ?
I HAVE WENT TO NKC, ABRA AND IBC SHOWS.
FOR ME....PERSONALLY
THE ABRA IS "THE" REGISTRY

AS FAR AS POLICIES AND STANDARDS.......
I DEFINATELY BEILEVE THAT THERE SHOULD BE JUST ONE STANDARD FOR ALL REGISTRYS

JUDGES........
A JUDGE THAT LOOKS AT EACH DOG THE SAME WAY AND GOES OVER THE DOG GOOD. LOOKING AT EACH IN MOVEMENT AND CHECKING TEMPERMENT AND TEETH AND TAIL LENGTH......THE WORKS

NOW MY DISLIKES

ANYONE WHO WASTES MY TIME AND MONEY BY NOT EVEN LOOKIN AT MY DOG OR HALF THE FEILD.

LIKE THE JUDGE AT ST. LOUIS
I SHOULD HAVE JUST FLUSHED MY MONEY DOWN A ROADSIDE CRAPPER AT A RESTSTOP.
AND NO ONE COULD HELP IT EXCEPT THE JUDGE HIMSELF.

I ALSO DO NOT LIKE SHOWING UNDER JUDGES WHO TRY AND PICK APART YOUR OBVIOUSLY BETTER DOG TO PUT UP THE TYPE THEY LIKE OR A FREINDS DOG........IT HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE. AND IT INFURYATES ME TO NO END.

I ALSO DONT LIKE THE JUDGES WHO JUDGE ON BREAST SIZE.....BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY PUSH-UPS I DO IN A DAY I WILL NEVER HAVE NICE TITS.........HARD TO COMPETE SOMETIMES WITH A NICE RACK AND A IDIOT JUDGE.

3) How do you feel about standard dogs, hybrids, perfs & the NKC 7/8 rule. Would you ever crossbreed?
STANDARDS ARE DOPE.......TOO PITY FOR MY TASTE....BUT MAMAH HAS A BOY I LOVE HASTA......AND THE CANADIAN PACKERS HAVE A NICE STANDARD....THICK AS HELL. EVERY NOW AND AGAIN I SEE A FEW THAT I LIKE. MY BROTHER USED TO HAVE SOME REAL NICE STANDARDS FOR SEVERAL YEARS IN MISS.
HYBRIDS......EVEN BETTER.....HELL I AM WORKIN ON SOME HYBREDS TWO DIFFERANT WAYS.
MERC X STELLA(GLYNNS OLD BLOOD) AND PAPI X MOLLIE.
PERFS......I THINK THIS IS PERFORMANCE BREEDS.....AND THAT IS REALLY WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER THE STANDARD TYPE.
THE GOOD OL 7/8THS RULE.
WELL FIDDLESTICKS.......YOU KNOW...TO BE HONEST IT REALLY DOESNT BOTHER ME WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.....IE....I REALLY ONLY WORRY ABOUT MINE AND THUMPERS VISION OF WHAT WE WANT TO PRODUCE ON A REGULAR AS POSSIBLE BASIS.
WOULD I DO IT.......HELL I MIGHT BE DOIN IT NOW.....LOL

4) What do you feel are the most legit working venues?
IN THE VENUES WE GO TO:
WEIGHT PULL....SHOWS WILLPOWER OF DOG
IRON DOG....SHOWS CONSISTANCY OF WILLPOWER
PROTECTION TM.....TO ME IS THE BEST......SHOWS THE MOST CONTROL OVER THE DOG.

5) What are your most important criteria for breeding?
AT FIRST.......I DIDNT REALLY THINK OF ANY CRITERIA...DIDNT BREED.....BUT DIDNT THINK EITHER. BUT THEN WE ALL COME INTO THIS GAME TAKING BABY STEPS RIGHT......
THEN I BOUT SOME BETTER DOGS.......AND STILL DIDNT WANT TO BREED.
GOT INTO THESE BOARDS AND THE SHOWS......AND WANTED TO BREED....BUT NOT FOR MONEY....JUST FOR ME TO HAVE SOMETHING TO TAKE TO THESE CONFERMATION SHOWS THAT I CREATED......SO BASICALLY I WAS BREEDING ON THE CONFERMATION OF THE DOGS LOOKING FOR CONFERMATION IN THE PUPS. IE.......PAPI WAS STAIGHT.......SIN WAS STRAIGHT.......I BRED THEM WITH THE SOLE INTENT ON CREATING A PUP THAT WAS STRAIGHT....NOTHING ELSE.
NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS A WHILE I UNDERSTAND THAT FRO THE LONG HAUL IN THIS BREED YOU HAVE TO ADAPT WITH THE TIMES.....PEOPLE WANT PENN HIP CERTS...AND DIFFERANT TESTS......SO NOW I AM BEHIND THE POWER CURVE SO TO SPEAK. I WANT TO CHECK MY DOGS.....I WANT TO PROVE MY DOGS IN AS MANY VENUES AS POSSIBLE. I WANT TO WIN EVERYTHING....JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
MOST IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR OUR BREEDING IS...........CONFERMATION AND MOVEMENT

6) How closlely do you adhere to a standard, would you be in favor of one standard and one ring at shows?

THIS IS KINDA A GOOD QUESTION THAT YOU WILL GET A CRAZY ANSWER....BUT OH WELL....I WILL BE HONEST.
I AM CRAZY IN THE SENCE THAT I AM BREEDING DOGS TO GET CONFERMATION PROSPECTS BUT I ALWAYS CHOOSE TINY LIL THANGS.

I DO LIKE MY DOGS JUST AT THE BOTTOM OF ALL THE STANDARDS AND EVEN LOWER.......I JUST DONT LIKE BIG DOGS MUCH.
MERC IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF MY CRAZYNESS....HE FITS THE STANDARD PERFECT 24 INCHS AND 93 LBS AT 18 MONTHS..........I PROBABLY WONT USE HIM MUCH...CAUSE HE IS MY BEST BUDDY BUT NOT MY TYPE OF DOG........I AM A OL AM STAFF GUY WHO LIKES THAT PARTICULAR SIZE DOG.
PAPI IS MY STYLE ALL DAY......BUT I WOULD CHANGE THINGS ABOUT HIM TO GET WHAT I WANT.....AND ITS NOT THE DIRECTION YOU WOULD THINK.

SO I DONT HOLD CLOSE TO THESTANDARD IN THE SENCE THAT I LIKE SMALL TYPE DOGS THAT MIGHT BE A LIL SMALL FOR THERE CLASSES BUT ARE NONE THE LESS PERPORTUNATE AND SOLID TOOLS FOR ME.

would you be in favor of one standard and one ring at shows
I WANT TO COMPETE....AGAINST ALL THE BEST DOGS......SO IF YOU CAN THROW 10 MORE DOGS IN EACH RING THAT IS EVEN BETTER FOR ME.
I WOULD RATHER WIN CLASSES WITH 20 DOGS THEN 2........
BRING THAT MESS ON...I WILL SHOW AGAINST ANY DOG ......ANYWERE...... ANY TIME.......ANY BREED ANY HANDLER AND ALMOST ANY JUDGE.....LMAO

HEY MAN THANKS FOR ACTUALLY ASKING ME SOMETHING THAT WOULD INFORM PEOPLE OF MY PERSPECTIVE.

D

1/03/2012 6:47 pm  #50

No problem Miguel, I say we start the REAL hotseat up with Jim's questions for D-Nasty.  Tonight I will post a set of questions for D-Nasty.  Yes, they will be MINE and not taken from a bunch of mindless haters.  Then tomorrow let's get the third real set of questions going!!

Board footera