Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



3/21/2010 9:44 pm  #51


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

Franco wrote:

orlandino and no name t2dg, it looks like you two just started a new honeymoon

orlandino i knew of your twisted mind but i had no idea that you you needed a little bitch like t2dg to team up with
it does not matter, you both belong to the same pile of Bullcrap, that is where i found you and that is where i will leave you once done
no need to be a mod to deal with nobodies and no names like you, so let's get started

the files that orlandino whined about are part of a post i always had full access to.  i did not delete those because i did not and will not take advantage of my mod's status on the bullyvard
people have the right to hear both sides of any story and harvest their own conclusions.   some posts were deleted because out of line, repetitive and against the boards rule
some cookie cutters, mod and not, got bent out of shape, but that is always the reaction when the bs is over and somebody hits the ground

i do no not place myself on the front line or play big, never did, never will, yet i will put a cork any hater's mouth that has nothing to offer but ignorance and empty accusations

orlandino, you posting that pic of fauna is the proof of how clueless you are....look at her, she makes your supposedely pure ellerbe's look like junk yard mutts!!!!

nobody can move you orlandino, you are nobody, you do not exsist

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/artsdog.jpg

RED STICK'S MAYHEM (ZEUS X RUBY LEE)

A KICK ASS AB.  NOT PERFECT BUT A GREAT PRODUCER.  SHE LIVES YOUR JUNK YARD MUTTS IN THE DUST ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

Last edited by Franco (3/21/2010 10:12 pm)

 

3/21/2010 9:53 pm  #52


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

t2dg wrote:

That is the mother of your black dog abe the one that you just bred the grandmother to your five week old litter and I guess she is a bulldog! Explain this francesca CATS OUT THE BAG and if anyone thinks I'm lyin contact redstick kennels and ask him if that is abes mother! LMMFAO. What you sayin now frankenstein LOL!

IGNORANT clifford, THAT IS INDEED THE MOTHER OF ABE, HER NAME was MAYHEM (BAM BAM 3 x Ruby Lee) AN AB BETTER THAN THOSE JUNK YARD MUTTS YOU ASSHOLES KEEP POSTING.  THANK YOU FOR PROVING HOW IGNORANT AND TRIGGER HAPPY YOU ARE.... JUST LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE

Last edited by Franco (3/21/2010 10:12 pm)

 

3/21/2010 10:01 pm  #53


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

t2dg wrote:

Hey francesca if all goes well the nation is going to see the grandmother of those so called bulldog pups then you can explain to all of them what she is you uneducated sucka buyin anything movin and breedin anything bleedin then sayin I got AB pups YEAH RIGHT! You and your black ab are about to be exposed. Now after this the nation shouldn't hear from you again. LMMFA0!!!

HEY BROKEN ASS...NOW YOU ARE TALKING FOR THE NATION???  IS THIS JOKE IN ANY WAY REPRESENTING THE NATION-X.. I SURELY HOPE NOT, I WAS KIND OF LIKING THE SUCKERS FREE ENERGY HERE!!!!

 

3/21/2010 10:09 pm  #54


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

FOR THOSE WHO CARE, HERE IS THE WHOLE POST, THE LONGEST IN BULLYVARD'S HISTORY, UNEDITED AND MANEUVERS' FREE.  IT IS A GOOD READING AND IT PRESENTS GOOD POINTS ON BOTH SIDES.  I HAVE LEARNED A FEW THINGS IN THE OCCASION AND I WAS GRANTED OF HAVING CONTRIBUTED GOOD POINTS AS WELL, AT LEAST FROM THOSE THAT ARE IN GOOD FAITH AND CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE:  http://www.manstoppers.com/bullyvard/viewtopic.php?t=32691

 

3/21/2010 10:29 pm  #55


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Franco wrote:

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

Franco wrote:

orlandino and no name t2dg, it looks like you two just started a new honeymoon

orlandino i knew of your twisted mind but i had no idea that you you needed a little bitch like t2dg to team up with
it does not matter, you both belong to the same pile of Bullcrap, that is where i found you and that is where i will leave you once done
no need to be a mod to deal with nobodies and no names like you, so let's get started

the files that orlandino whined about are part of a post i always had full access to.  i did not delete those because i did not and will not take advantage of my mod's status on the bullyvard
people have the right to hear both sides of any story and harvest their own conclusions.   some posts were deleted because out of line, repetitive and against the boards rule
some cookie cutters, mod and not, got bent out of shape, but that is always the reaction when the bs is over and somebody hits the ground

i do no not place myself on the front line or play big, never did, never will, yet i will put a cork any hater's mouth that has nothing to offer but ignorance and empty accusations

orlandino, you posting that pic of fauna is the proof of how clueless you are....look at her, she makes your supposedely pure ellerbe's look like junk yard mutts!!!!

nobody can move you orlandino, you are nobody, you do not exsist

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/artsdog.jpg

RED STICK'S MAYHEM (ZEUS X RUBY LEE)

A KICK ASS AB.  NOT PERFECT BUT A GREAT PRODUCER.  SHE LIVES YOUR JUNK YARD MUTTS IN THE DUST ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

I never doubted YOU new who she was!! I will just say this....U can not tell those who know those two pedigrees that the above mentioned breeding produced that dog  , There ok if your intentions are bully specimens or a designer breed but Classic AB's they are not. G'nite....  

 

3/21/2010 10:46 pm  #56


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Francesca it isn't about no post its about the dogs and all that bs you were talkin now that you did the tà lkin and all the hypin about your breed and the litter open your big mouth now and explain what part of bull dog is your prize winnin stud now LMAO, now youi want to act like people care about the post no IMO the community wants an explanation as to why they are being bamboozled by another one who claims to be all this mouth until his card is pulled. Yeah I might be a no name to you and many others but KNOW this at the end of it all you as well as other will know and recognize me. See the diffrence between you and I francesca is you know few I know many ! So you stay in your Shizzy pile wit that Shizzy you representin! Enuf said!

 

3/21/2010 10:57 pm  #57


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

you are the one that does not know!!!!

as a matter of fact i made a mistake, she is in fact out of Bam Bam 3 not Zeus, not the same, even though the two are brothers (you did not know that either... )

the mistake wasn't intentional but it turned out handy....orlando you just don't know

the shadows you try to cast are easy to clear away, as they are true for any dog registered as pure

we go by what the breeder tell us...and your point is????  this is exactly what got you kicked out from the bullyvard, your relentless accusing without anything that would substanciate your statements

it is plainly wrong and unethical, besides being an unforgivable waste of your time and mine!!!

if you have any proof bring them and I'll take congruent actions, otherwise shut up!!!!

on a last note you got kicked out of the bullyvard after i deleted some of your rubbish...i wander why????

orlandino.........

Last edited by Franco (3/21/2010 11:38 pm)

 

3/21/2010 11:10 pm  #58


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

LET ME GUESS, YOU ARE A THIRD GRADE DROP OFF... YOU KNOW MANY... REALLY????  WOW !!!! 
YOU ARE THE ONLY REPORTED CASE OF INTOXICATION BY THE FUMES OF YOUR OWN Shizzy !!
THANK YOU FOR SO MANY GOOD LAUGHS......

 

3/21/2010 11:35 pm  #59


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

charles, it is really not as complicated as it appears.

i do not attack anybody until they cast shadows on my dogs

orlando has nothing but speculations and rumors, he doesn't even have ABs of his own anymore, yet he makes a point to blow the black mutts horn over and over again

he posted only a portion of the bullyvard's post (of course)...as always, it is the big picture that we should look for.  the simple truth is that he got kicked out because all he does is hating on doug and his black dogs

why! that is simple too!!  the blacks bullies are down  from mr. ellerbe,  a fact renown to anybody that has not been sleeping non stop since 1970 (what a nap!!)

by simply mentioning the name ellerbe we got orlando up in arms...even though all we said is that the blacks stem from his infusion of champagne's blood "a fact"

i claim nothing, never did never will, yet i care for my dogs and i will not tolerate any other unsubstanciated attacks on them.

i challenged every big mouth to proof (NOT BLUBBER) that our dogs are the fruits of recent hybridations.  nobody has done it... so put up or shut up!!!!

i am bothered by all the bickering as much as you do, but if we don't put a cork in their asses they will corner us again, like in the days of the cookie cutters holy inquisition, when people were hiding their black dogs!!!

thank you for the nice words you said about abe and my dogs, they were much appreciated!!!!

 

3/21/2010 11:53 pm  #60


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

We've gotten a little off track here. Bottom line - show me the peds.!!!! Hell, most people on here could claim to be continuing Mr. Ellerbe's line....and would be somewhat correct. Who doesn't have Dozer x RUBY or their progeny in their peds.? Many more have MUSCLES or CHAMPAGNE and their progeny, and aren't even aware of it. My question is how is BBB continuing the Ellerbe line....specifically? Jim

 

3/22/2010 12:16 am  #61


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

JGM-NC wrote:

We've gotten a little off track here. Bottom line - show me the peds.!!!! Hell, most people on here could claim to be continuing Mr. Ellerbe's line....and would be somewhat correct. Who doesn't have Dozer x RUBY or their progeny in their peds.? Many more have MUSCLES or CHAMPAGNE and their progeny, and aren't even aware of it. My question is how is BBB continuing the Ellerbe line....specifically? Jim

Hello Jim,
I do not claim to be the one continuing the Ellerbe line. What I claim is that the black in my dogs stem from the Ellerbe line.  This is what I acquired from Art Wyre, the gentleman I got my black ABs from, this is what Art was told by Douglas Kennedy, the breeder that kept the black bully lineage alive.  I have no reason to doubt their words, on the contrary, I am grateful to them for the magnificent specimen that are allowing me to further one of Mr. Ellerbe's dreams, the consolidation of a line of BLACK BULLY AMERICAN BULLDOGS.
The presence of the Ellerbe's blood is far back in my dogs' pedigrees and it is not featured on the peds I posted on my site, as they do not go that far back (i think ... )  www.miurabulldogs.com .... It is all so simple,,, yet all the drama 

I have no idea how BBB is continuing the line...specifically.  With all due respect, I don't care either.  I came here just to learn.  If it wasn't for the usual attack on the black dogs I wouldn't have posted a reply either.

Last edited by Franco (3/22/2010 12:44 am)

 

3/22/2010 1:25 am  #62


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Hey Franco, I never thought you or Doug, for that matter, claimed to be continuing the Ellerbe line. In fact, Orlando even says of BBB- "Our claim has never been "a better line" or even an "Ellerbe line" it has been more of producing foundation stock".  So, I could have said that more accurately, but I do think their goal is to breed true to the ideals of Mr. Ellerbe. My point is the easiest and clearest way to see how BBB has or has not done this is a pedigree. A roadmap from then to now. If you want to study a line you look at a pedigree. It won't tell you everything, but you won't even have a clue without it! Jim

 

3/22/2010 1:45 am  #63


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

JGM-NC wrote:

Hey Franco, I never thought you or Doug, for that matter, claimed to be continuing the Ellerbe line. In fact, Orlando even says of BBB- "Our claim has never been "a better line" or even an "Ellerbe line" it has been more of producing foundation stock".  So, I could have said that more accurately, but I do think their goal is to breed true to the ideals of Mr. Ellerbe. My point is the easiest and clearest way to see how BBB has or has not done this is a pedigree. A roadmap from then to now. If you want to study a line you look at a pedigree. It won't tell you everything, but you won't even have a clue without it! Jim

yes, jim...give them some time to dig into a hard drive

 

3/22/2010 2:48 am  #64


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando and T2dg

It is about the dogs right.

James Ellerbee bought King's Bruiser Bo 6th and Sugar Doll 6th from John D Johnson....he bred them together to create Crimson's Ruby Farneti.....

Ruby was his 1st generation...one generation...just like any one...1generation....nowhere close to a line.

You can't call 1generation a line.....6generations minimum creates a line.....a minimum of 6 generations of your breeding decision could create a disctinct line of dogs influanced by one breeder.

http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/526944.jpg


study the pedigree James Ellerbe was responcible for 1 generation...

John D Johnson was responcible for 4 generation's behind King's Bruiser Bo 6th.....very ,very high likelihood there is St Ber
before Kings Bruiser Bo 4th ...study his pedigree  look at the 3 grandparents it shows and the pedigrees.....

Sandman 90#, pecker the Bruiser aka Tiny 75#(ask Alan Scott he was a eye witness to Tiny...ask David Leavitt he saw Tiny in person....I have asked both and they do not know each other, yet the both said he was 75#.
So how does a 75# and 90# grandsire create a 170lbs male????

Many years ago Casey did an interview with Alan Scott....long ago like early 90s back when the rumor was that Alan Scott was dead. Alan Scott said John D bred St B to his Pit Bulldogs and even had a name for them...... Casey kept it out of the Interview, I asked Alan Scott about it a few times and he never denied it, and it is well known og his account to the St Bernard Blood.

just look at these Red Machine son's...mastiff ears, fluffy tails,
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/575146.jpg

http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/577002.jpg


So I would bet that King's Bruiser Bo 4th was 1/4 at the very least St Bernard.


Study the Pedigree;
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/american_bulldog/pedigree/526944.html


Sugar Doll 6th = 5/16th AKC Bulldog...better than 25% AKC English Bulldog

John D was responcible for 6 generations behind Sugar Doll 6th


James Ellerbee produced Rudy 1generation of his breeding decision
                                     
                                       Patches = 2 generation of Ellerbe breed decision
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/587333.jpg


Ellerbee's Champaign 2 generation Ellerbee breeding Decision, 1/2 JDJ AB. 1/2 Neo/Pit
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/675371.jpg


Ellerbee's Black Momba = 3 generations of his breeding decisions....still not a line but closer
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/576797.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________*********************************************************************************************************
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here you have posted some dogs Bully Boy Bloodline dogs which you have been touting as some sort of pure AB....some kind of foundation to the breed??????????????? as a line of consistancey and quality???????????or consistant to the foundation.
Well talk is cheap reality looks to be something totally different
These are you pictures you have posted to show off your BBBline???

This dog is pretty severe Cow Hocked, he has a Mask , Ton of deep red color, giant ears, I do not see type typical to any Johnson or Ellerbee dogs. This dog does not make much of a case of superiority to Frano or Doug's Black /heavy colored dogs, If your dog had better structure I'd swear he was a pure Leavitt olde....look at him next to this Leavitt Olde???
http://photos.imageevent.com/voodooambull/winter09/small/bbbgarbage.jpg
http://www.leavittbulldogassociation.com/Photos/photo77.jpg



Same goes with this dog, cowhocked, soft,very Leavitt Olde looking...look at him next to this leavitt olde...he has less leg and looks less functional
http://photos.imageevent.com/voodooambull/winter09/small/BBBolde.jpg
http://www.leavittbulldogassociation.com/Photos/photo63.jpg



It is a broken record that you have been playing to anyone dumb enough to by into you BS....the problem is it is all nonsense
99% BS stupidity and it always ends the same....if they can get you to post up a picture or pedigree it falls way short of your talk.........hell Keystone has much better dogs, no wonder you freakout every time he post what he has produced ....


CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!
 

3/22/2010 8:32 am  #65


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

My earlier post: 
I also used Kyle Symms, and I thought I posted Dj  X Maddie as well but I went back and saw that i didn't...sorry about that.
Nevertheless the peds are self explanatory, they are bred in a way that you can go out several generations before you need to come back into those lines you are trying to maintain, that is another thing that sets us apart. these lines were established for that purpose thus given the name "Foundation stock" (not meant to be rude...lol) that's the well we continue to go back to in order to replenish without having to go to far out. I believe it was a Tug X Pepper bitch.

that is why I posted some pictures, nice try tho' !   



V you know very well this isnt about the dogs anymore between you and I so I will make this short and brief afterall the last person that should be having this arguement with anybody is U..... who is now working on his" GAME CHANGING TRILOGY" and has used everything from bigfoot to pitbulls.  I can not control what happened prior to me getting started, these lines have been used by everyone so lets not get off of topic. The pictures I posted were pictures of the outs that were done with some of our dogs, you can call them cow hocked if you want but 1 thing I would not do is keep or feed a cow hocked dog or pass one off to somebody... and the brindle 3months old pup that your trying to compare to an olde was posted as an adult at the top of the page, also not cow hocked.  the red male was 10 months old in that photo and Tiny was 11 months old in his photos, except the photo by the 4 wheeler where he was 22 months not cow hocked either.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/labeled%20pics/agiantslapdog1.jpg


http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/labeled%20pics/tiny33.jpg


http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/dogs%20continued/tiny5.jpg


http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/labeled%20pics/bulldogsofpastbobo.jpg


BO BO Was right down from those lines your criticizing and again we have bred those red machine lines tight and although they have thrown some jacked up dogs never mastiffs, st bernards, or pitbulls. your claim although might sound sensible, is not concrete.  it would only make sense that we would be producing those traits in at least some of our breedings...... your only argument stems around you not believing it.....well guess what, That your issue not ours!  I never come on these boards promoting my dogs or hyping them up.
I came on here because I was invited ,answered my questions and attempted to have a conversation with jim.


If the dogs have similarities its because they should, the crosses where done prior to me getting into the game, unlike yourself who is breeding 15 generations away from these lines and still producing pit or olde look alikes, and created another breed (alubull's) but never used it on your AB's....lol  dude you have tried unsuccessfully to get people to believe the BS u spew about us. Im not going down this road with you its obvious that your last thread got ignored because people are tired of hearing your well scripted crap.

You have proven to either have a bad memory OR just flat out lie, the little respect I had for you flew out the window along with your rep.

Last edited by Orlando B.B.B (3/22/2010 8:59 am)

 

3/22/2010 8:49 am  #66


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

BHBulldogs wrote:

Orlando and T2dg

It is about the dogs right.

James Ellerbee bought King's Bruiser Bo 6th and Sugar Doll 6th from John D Johnson....he bred them together to create Crimson's Ruby Farneti.....

Ruby was his 1st generation...one generation...just like any one...1generation....nowhere close to a line.

You can't call 1generation a line.....6generations minimum creates a line.....a minimum of 6 generations of your breeding decision could create a disctinct line of dogs influanced by one breeder.

http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/526944.jpg

study the pedigree James Ellerbe was responcible for 1 generation...

John D Johnson was responcible for 4 generation's behind King's Bruiser Bo 6th.....very ,very high likelihood there is St Ber
before Kings Bruiser Bo 4th ...study his pedigree  look at the 3 grandparents it shows and the pedigrees.....

Sandman 90#, pecker the Bruiser aka Tiny 75#(ask Alan Scott he was a eye witness to Tiny...ask David Leavitt he saw Tiny in person....I have asked both and they do not know each other, yet the both said he was 75#.
So how does a 75# and 90# grandsire create a 170lbs male????

Many years ago Casey did an interview with Alan Scott....long ago like early 90s back when the rumor was that Alan Scott was dead. Alan Scott said John D bred St B to his Pit Bulldogs and even had a name for them...... Casey kept it out of the Interview, I asked Alan Scott about it a few times and he never denied it, and it is well known og his account to the St Bernard Blood.

just look at these Red Machine son's...mastiff ears, fluffy tails,
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/575146.jpg
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/577002.jpg

So I would bet that King's Bruiser Bo 4th was 1/4 at the very least St Bernard.


Study the Pedigree;
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/american_bulldog/pedigree/526944.html


Sugar Doll 6th = 5/16th AKC Bulldog...better than 25% AKC English Bulldog

John D was responcible for 6 generations behind Sugar Doll 6th


James Ellerbee produced Rudy 1generation of his breeding decision
                                     
                                       Patches = 2 generation of Ellerbe breed decision
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/587333.jpg

Ellerbee's Champaign 2 generation Ellerbee breeding Decision, 1/2 JDJ AB. 1/2 Neo/Pit
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/675371.jpg

Ellerbee's Black Momba = 3 generations of his breeding decisions....still not a line but closer
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogs/pictures/576797.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________________*********************************************************************************************************
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here you have posted some dogs Bully Boy Bloodline dogs which you have been touting as some sort of pure AB....some kind of foundation to the breed??????????????? as a line of consistancey and quality???????????or consistant to the foundation.
Well talk is cheap reality looks to be something totally different
These are you pictures you have posted to show off your BBBline???

This dog is pretty severe Cow Hocked, he has a Mask , Ton of deep red color, giant ears, I do not see type typical to any Johnson or Ellerbee dogs. This dog does not make much of a case of superiority to Frano or Doug's Black /heavy colored dogs, If your dog had better structure I'd swear he was a pure Leavitt olde....look at him next to this Leavitt Olde???
http://photos.imageevent.com/voodooambull/winter09/small/bbbgarbage.jpghttp://www.leavittbulldogassociation.com/Photos/photo77.jpg


Same goes with this dog, cowhocked, soft,very Leavitt Olde looking...look at him next to this leavitt olde...he has less leg and looks less functional
http://photos.imageevent.com/voodooambull/winter09/small/BBBolde.jpghttp://www.leavittbulldogassociation.com/Photos/photo63.jpg


It is a broken record that you have been playing to anyone dumb enough to by into you BS....the problem is it is all nonsense
99% BS stupidity and it always ends the same....if they can get you to post up a picture or pedigree it falls way short of your talk.........hell Keystone has much better dogs, no wonder you freakout every time he post what he has produced ....

WAY TO GO VITO, orlandino and his coward no name bitch will get nothing out of it but fortunately there are people that care for real information instead of this assholes' bs.....
ORLANDINO YOU ARE SO DESPERATE...VITO'S POST WASN'T IGNORED... IT WAS JUST NIGHT TIME !!!

Last edited by Franco (3/22/2010 8:58 am)

 

3/22/2010 10:00 am  #67


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

charles, it is really not as complicated as it appears.

i do not attack anybody until they cast shadows on my dogs

orlando has nothing but speculations and rumors, he doesn't even have ABs of his own anymore, yet he makes a point to blow the black mutts horn over and over again

he posted only a portion of the bullyvard's post (of course)...as always, it is the big picture that we should look for.  the simple truth is that he got kicked out because all he does is hating on doug and his black dogs

why! that is simple too!!  the blacks bullies are down  from mr. ellerbe,  a fact renown to anybody that has not been sleeping non stop since 1970 (what a nap!!)

by simply mentioning the name ellerbe we got orlando up in arms...even though all we said is that the blacks stem from his infusion of champagne's blood "a fact"

i claim nothing, never did never will, yet i care for my dogs and i will not tolerate any other unsubstanciated attacks on them.

i challenged every big mouth to proof (NOT BLUBBER) that our dogs are the fruits of recent hybridations.  nobody has done it... so put up or shut up!!!!

i am bothered by all the bickering as much as you do, but if we don't put a cork in their asses they will corner us again, like in the days of the cookie cutters holy inquisition, when people were hiding their black dogs!!!

thank you for the nice words you said about abe and my dogs, they were much appreciated!!!!


WOW, franco....lol  you are going on the word of ART and DOUG but its fact!? interesting.... is it fact because they Got your money or is it fact because its really true?
FRANCO WRITES:
Hello Jim,
I do not claim to be the one continuing the Ellerbe line. What I claim is that the black in my dogs stem from the Ellerbe line.  This is what I acquired from Art Wyre, the gentleman I got my black ABs from, this is what Art was told by Douglas Kennedy, the breeder that kept the black bully lineage alive.  I have no reason to doubt their words, on the contrary,

so you mean to tell me that this wasnt first hand knowledge? so all along you have been speaking like you have been around these dogs long enough to know these things but its been the words of douglas and art that you have been going on....lol  2 men that have NEVER sat down across a table and spoken to Mr. James himself....interesting.   

YOU HAVE BEEN YELLING ABOUT HOW WE DONT HAVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE, HOW THERE IS NO PROOF TO SUBSTANTIATE OUR CLAIM YET ALL YOU HAVE IS THE WORD OF A MAN WHO STARTS WITH THIS ....
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/axehead.jpg


AND SOME HOW ENDS UP WITH THIS.....
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/RubyLee.jpg


and This dog, which is no where near what an AB should look like or be structured like....
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/artsdog.jpg


The way you spoke I would have thought you would have been a little more selective with your gene pool, now the best is yet to come, wait to you see bigfoots littermates....LMBO, they are so far removed from AB its not funny! 

Furthermore I posted the messages from the bullyvard to prove to the public reading that your lying about not deleting me or removing my posts and password, thats it!  you came on here lyin about everything and you have been called out on it.

Now the new song is " lil ole' me was just going on what art and doug told me and they have no reason to lie"  well guess what.... they have $5000.00 worth of reasons to lie.... I havnt stooped to your level of calling people names and I wont start now, but damn.....LOL you have me perplexed with your accusations as if they where first hand knowledge.   

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, I LIKE ALL TYPES OF DOGS EVEN HUGGY! BUT THEY ARE NICE BULLY SPECIMENS NOT AB'S.... AND THE MOST INSULTING OF THIS ALL IS THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO USE THE NAME OF A MAN WHO HAS PASSED TO PERPETUATE A LINE THAT COMES FROM SOMETHING OTHER THEN HIS BLACK DOGS.  IF ANYONE WANTS TRUE PEDIGREE INFO GO TO ARF WHICH IS WHERE THESE LINES WERE ORIGINALLY REGISTERED THEN COMPARE THEM TO ALL THE PEDS THAT WHERE "CREATED" BY THE OTHER REGISTRIES AND YOU WILL FIND MANY MISTAKES.  I USUALLY SPEAK TO AL WALKER WHEN HE IS THERE. 

I NEVER MADE A CLAIM THAT VITO'S POST WAS IGNORED AND T2DG'S NAME WAS POSTED ON THE BOARDS A WHILE BACK,  I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY BUT HE DOES OWN A DOG DOWN FROM THESE LINES HE IS DEFENDING AND ITS OBVIOUS HE HAS PROOF OF WHERE YOUR DOGS COME FROM, MAYBE U NEED TO SEE THE BORDEAUX bitch USED AND A VIDEO TAPE OF THE YARD THESE DOGS WHERE IN, WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER FRANCO.

I dont expect anything to change, afterall with all the money and hype you have invested there is no turning back now....right!?  your no different then the company you keep!!!

Last edited by Orlando B.B.B (3/22/2010 10:14 am)

 

3/22/2010 10:30 am  #68


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

ART and DOUG tell franco that jesus just sent some holly dogs so he can purchase them and be blessed. Franco I have nuthin else to say you summed it up you don't go on knowledge you go on word of mouth. Since my time on earþh anyone who goes off word of mouth without research is an a-hold. Would you like some vaseline for the next time doug and art run up in you? LMA0 you SUUUUCCCKKKEEERRR! Once again he speaks with the knowledge given from a dog peddler, who's job is to get that MONEY by any means necessary so pick that face up out that pile of Shizzy sucker enuf said!

 

3/22/2010 10:35 am  #69


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Vito once again you can layout the johnson line of ped layout the braveheart the same way but then again the world is startin to se you for what you realy are as a dog man enuf said.

 

3/22/2010 11:28 am  #70


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando - U keep mentioning Red Stick as if you have an issue.  Don't have time to play the internet with you.  When will you be ready to stand alone and show dog for dog what you have produced against what I have produced.  Not what Rick or anybody else has put together.  What you fail to realize is that you keep mentioning my kennel when U are battleing someone els.  i for one know that you haven't bred anything worth while. EVER!!!  and if you have, bring it out.  It's as simple as that.  Everybody knows that I don't get on here with this petty stuff.  This is /and will be the last time I post.  The next time you mention my kennel name or my name, have your dogs ready.  We both know that wont happen.  As far as Sharpei's go... your own creation of AB's probably speak to your Sharpei program.   Don't get it confused.  I'm speaking directly to you Orlando.

 

3/22/2010 11:33 am  #71


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Nation x comunity I have a legit question and I pray that someone will answer with facts and not what they want to believe or any thing less than the truth. At what point in a pedagree does one animal become obsolite to the equation unless you are line breeding. Point being how can one dog out of 100 dogs have so much emphasis on 20 yrs later if you are not line breedin? This is a statement made by franco in post #64 in re: to jgm-nc. It reads the presence of Ellerbe blood is so far back in my dogs pedigree and its not featured on my site,as they do not go that far back ! Franco,kennedy,vito,coldcountry and any other claim to famer one dog so far back that it isn't on your paper work so if you can't show paper work you are just sayin it. If you can't prove what you say man you are LYIN man up and except because in all actuality I'm just tryin to help those who really want knowledge, so they don't have to be hung on your every word as the truth. People in the comunity can either hear what I speak then research and come to their own conclusion or they can continue to run with the howdy doody gang of the AB,s. I'm not tryin to stop your sales for I'm not sellin anything so there is no alteria motive people should know what's what that's it. T2DG TRUE 2 DA GAME!

 

3/22/2010 12:33 pm  #72


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Grappler wrote:

Orlando - U keep mentioning Red Stick as if you have an issue.  Don't have time to play the internet with you.  When will you be ready to stand alone and show dog for dog what you have produced against what I have produced.  Not what Rick or anybody else has put together.  What you fail to realize is that you keep mentioning my kennel when U are battleing someone els.  i for one know that you haven't bred anything worth while. EVER!!!  and if you have, bring it out.  It's as simple as that.  Everybody knows that I don't get on here with this petty stuff.  This is /and will be the last time I post.  The next time you mention my kennel name or my name, have your dogs ready.  We both know that wont happen.  As far as Sharpei's go... your own creation of AB's probably speak to your Sharpei program.   Don't get it confused.  I'm speaking directly to you Orlando.

Oh so today your grappler....lol  If you want, have someone read the post's to you so you can get some understanding, the pictures I have posted are mine with the exception of Bo Bo, china and the brindle bitch. Im sorry to disappoint you but that marble looking crap might be believed by some but not by me or anyone else thats been around. Why dont you confront T2dg? thats because he was on your yard and saw the crap first hand....  you might want to Gag franco he is the one coming on here speaking first hand on what he knows nothing about, then tomorrow you can come on here signed "the gaggler".....lmbo  I'm through, once again you have been caught in BS so start spinning your web you have a lot of crap to cover up....

Get at me when you decide to start breeding AB's, I dont need to hype up my dogs for anyone on these boards nor do I need to make false claims to sell them, when do I ever try to sell to anyone on here?

you said:
"This is /and will be the last time I post."   

do you promise? because its bad enough  having to look at that crap let alone havin to smell it when its breeder shows up and starts opening his mouth!

 

3/22/2010 1:18 pm  #73


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

like i said "make-believe-breeder"  get at me when you are ready.  the challenge is out there.  put up or shut up!  this will solve it:  bring your best to a place and invite everybody that u say is breeding crap, everyone that might be interested can show up and make there own decision. and let the world decide who is breeding crap.  Take your time and gather some dogs up, cause I'm waiting.  As a matter of fact, u can use someone else's dogs, cause I don't think you have access to a good american bulldog.  As far me, I'm using what I have in my yard.  call names,  quote, mis-quote, or whatever.  step up Orlando.  stop hiding behind your crew.  cause this is meant just for u. podnuh!

 

3/22/2010 2:29 pm  #74


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

you said:
"This is /and will be the last time I post."


Damn, you lied again!!!   your a real beaut, what you should be doing is figuring out how your gonna get franco to believe your next line of crap...lol

 

3/22/2010 3:03 pm  #75


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

u worry about franco.  what does he have to do with u?  u divert everything to the next guy and can't stand alone.  u have no dogs of ur own so u discuss others.  u really don't want me dropping the dime on u.  i'm sure that ur adversaries (u make alot of those) would love to hear about ur bs antics and so called "loyalty".  u spoke of loyalty with b.b.b.  i for 1 know that u (Orlando) have no loyalty to anyone or anything, and if u keep running ur mouth i will expose u.  i know a little more about ur so called program than most others in the ab community.  let me know if u really want to test loyalty.  i have never repeated the things that i know of u.  i tried to offer u away out by keeping it on the dogs.  u cant't and wont  step up to the challenge that i put before.  the choice is urs.  go reminisce about ur 1st dog (big O's troubles) and how she brought so much to ur program. ha ha!  get ur self some ab's and a life, then come back when u (Orlando) get a generation or 2 down.  trust me, ur big boy and should be able to ride a bike without training wheels.  no one needs to hold ur hand.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]