Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2012 6:52 pm  #1

hello new to board .would like to introduce myself

hi im from louisiana. dis board seems real interesting i'm  hoping to get to know and learn from like minded individuals.i am a die hard pitbull fanactic since early 8o's .i've owned backyardbred pits ,gamebred pits ,petbulls, and now i have my first am bully.i'v experinced bsl and city bans but you got to have a strong stomach and nerves if you a  true bulldogger.i tryed a minature bulldog program ended up spaying and nutering too many animals  and placing pets.so i went back to my first love pitbulls and i'm starting my own american bully program.my goal is to produce a short compact bully.no long neck,back,or legs.correct and healthy.that is able to move, function and breed naturally.but most of  all  a managable drive  and excellent temperment.i will only release dogs to the public that a can garuntee to be all i say dey will be.first breeding scheduled  13 inch 38 lb mr gooch grandaugater into a 18 inch 46 lb  ch. el negro son.second breeding a  hog hunting 75lb freeman/camolot male into a  16 inch 40lb real  redboy/jocko/bolio female <aaa stock>.thats just the layout for my foundation.i plan to manipulate and tweak  the size and drive while trying to keep 100 percent or nearly pitbull.sorry for babbling i can talk pitbulls for hours.

5/17/2012 7:10 pm  #2

Re: hello new to board .would like to introduce myself

Welcome aBoard!!
Glad to have u here
I like your goals and I appreciate that u know what bsl is like(don't wish bsl on anyone but it does give u a deeper appreciation for the breed)
One question: what height and weight range are u going for?
How bout some pics?

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

5/17/2012 8:31 pm  #3

thanks....first i want to say bsl in la. is no joke when  they come it dont matter what you call your dogs.if they assume he got a tenth of pitbull or like breed in him he getn confiscated and you probly wont get it back guilty until u can prove otherwise.i'm a witness thats why i make sure to stay  out the city limits. as far as what i want to produce height not to sure just want it to be balanced height/weight .as weight goes nothing larger then 55lbs.cert of like lonzo rednose strain but able to handle different task dats why im breeding my own.i want a semi new school  bully look but with the old school flare. but i wont sacrifice complete function for form.

5/17/2012 8:33 pm  #4

WELCOME TO THE BOARD

LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

5/18/2012 2:33 pm  #5

Welcome aboard... its great to see another pitbull fan on here... we are working on building this section up...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

6/01/2012 8:24 pm  #6

hello when i say short and compact  i dont mean bowedout legs on a low hanging stomach.im trying for a dog that has all the atributes of an adba gamebreed only on a thicker frame with a slight new school influence instead of the whippet look of the originals.i seen i alot of quality dogs with broken bones .the thicker bones will add weight and take away from flexibility  and i kno i'm sacrifing a lil but i think  with the right ingredients  and tweaking it will come together.as far as function we only use them  for personal compaions and on the small vermin in our area so speed and alot of stamina isnt necessary just the ability to get the job done.i might be able to buy this but id rather breed my own .theres nothing like being able to have 100 percent confidence in your yard ..............p.s. can some one tell me how to post a pic ill sho a pic of my gooch grandaughter . bully breeders  barely look at  her twice but watch what she can bring to an adba dog. and ill sho anotha one of my dogs that look like a bully and better then some but she has no bully blood in her catch weight all her siblings are proven  hogdogs.

6/01/2012 10:56 pm  #7

Boss...when u post a new topic look at the bottom of box where you type post....next to the BIU
All the way to the right there's an image box....click on it and upload pic...

There's a kennel in Atl that has done this....They used nice combination of blood and they look real good too...

Last edited by Dio (6/01/2012 11:29 pm)

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

6/24/2012 11:07 pm  #8

I agree this They used nice combination of blood and they look real good too....

8/07/2012 12:58 am  #9

I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.

Board footera