Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



12/18/2012 5:28 pm  #1


THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Its with a heavy heart to all of you that have purchased a BH blood in very recent years that there is a very high probability that you have been mislead. You can take it two ways: either you judge whats in front of you and move forward or scrap your dogs and start over... I still respect all my peers either way cause its a personal choice... and the notion of purity is subjective to me...

Like many of you... I wanted to hope that V bred his dogs just like he said he did... to a degree I looked up to him has a breeder and a man with dog smarts... but it was pretty glaring that his stock was very different... I truly thought it was just sort and selection done over and over to get his "look" but due to recent events I have to strongly rethink my stance on BH Bulldogs and Vito Alu... Troy mentioned that there is no way to really prove via DNA of a GH out cross done a decade ago... so I cant and wont speak out on that when there is nothing I can say to contribute...

However I feel that the actions taken by Mr. Alu this afternoon reflect that he in fact is hiding something... something that can stain his reputation has a breeder for a lifetime... bringing waves of dis credibility to his feet... Mr. Alu reached me in what seemed to be a very agitated state via text this past Monday falsely accusing me of being part of a plot to ruin him with the dogs... this caught me by surprise being that I was an advocate of having facts directly in hand by means of DNA and a polygraph before coming to a final conclusion... I reassured him that this wasnt the case... and I would not allow a DNA on Cristal... he thanked me and offered me a trade to get her back... I told V that I knew (hoped) he didnt use cristal has a dam and chap her paper work so why stress Troy getting the DNA??? He mentioned that he wanted Cristal so that he could "turn this on Troy" and mentioned that while I have a (beautiful) wife and 4 kids all he had was the dogs to hang on too... and that his blood pressure was through the roof... I even told him I would have Cristal put down because of her dangerous temperament... so he could breathe easy...

So it became obvious that something was wrong... why the panic??? why did he need her back ASAP??? He has somebody that can meet me half way to pick her up he tells me... offers me a AB or an olde pup... he just wanted her back before any DNA could be pulled on her... and while it wasnt what I wanted to be involved in... I had a choice to make... sacrifice one for many or many for one??? I hate being in this position... While debating if to further get involved in my head... out of the blue Troy makes his thread today and Mr. Alu threatens to pay me back in "spades" ???? He blames me for the very mess he created while a thousand miles away from me??? When I urged you all for patience before you hang him... now you decide what you want to do and what you want to believe...

here is how you get solid blue Am Bulldogs: this was 50 Mr Alu`s super crazy man biter RAZORS EDGE BULLY WHO HE BRED TO ALUS AND AB...

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bb50i_zpsf7269ff9.jpg


http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bb50_zps3980ffe4.jpg


Cristal and her litter mates...

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bulltalicsup_zps8a2ff9c1.jpg


secret blue stud half American Bulldog (bmj littermate sis) half Razors Edge Bully dog pictured above (his name is 50)

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/titainiumplaza_zpse748d20b.jpg


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

12/18/2012 5:41 pm  #2


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

What an F'd up mess this has become... I would have to guess when people start wanting there money back, things could get pretty ugly... Ug... and here I am still working on my own line breeding and just getting 3-4 gens AB deep doing it right to enhance certain traits for my AB line... Dang I shoulda just started hang'n paper huh.... Anyways good luck V and all you that bought paper hung Dogs.... Don't let it go too far...

 

12/18/2012 5:42 pm  #3


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Ish you got to love your dogs for what they are, i got bully & patches about 3 yrs or so ago and they are like my kids, cuz there not what you want folks want to get rid of there dogs, love if yur kids not what ya want just get off them as well. when they had pups i wanted to sell or place them and my wife kept 2 a boy Soldier  & a girl Ghost but there both 18 months now and what ever i cant judst dump them as many do. To me my dogs are like my kids, folks sell dogs every day after they use them for breedings or they dont like them any more, the big thing is people like vito/troy/green and others yea i guess for profit only but my oppinion they all can suck shuit, a comodity at most for what, hell thats all,  poppabill.


wporter1@rochester.rr.com. 1-585-319-3165
http://pedigrees-plus.webs.com
(REMEMBER TO LOVE UM & HUG UM WHILE YOU CAN, AS LIFE IS OVER IN A HEART BEAT)
 

12/18/2012 6:02 pm  #4


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Crystal was the product of that blue American Bully bred (50) to BMJ's sister.  At that point nothing had entered the AB gene pool off of 50 (American Bully).  Crystal was bred to BMJ for his Alubull program.  He said that he wanted to make his oldes more athletic and functional.  That produced the litter in question.  It ws supposed to be papered as Oldes, but somehow got papered as AB's.  And of course sold as such.  This was within the last calendar year.  I know that the controversy behind Jacq can never be proven, but this instance can.  I know that all my dogs have been DNA profiled for years, from BMJ forward.  And I know that BMJ, Huggy, even Gaucho were produced before Vito even got 50.  So take it for what it is!!  Like I said, I love what I own.  And I will make better dogs with what I have. 

There is a BMJ X Crystal female in Missourri.  Her owner has been in contact with me and wanted to be a part of the DNA process.  But after talking to Vito he has backed out and no longer wants to know the truth.  I have expressed the importance of his dog's DNA and I hope he makes the right decision.  I guess we will know very soon if he is willing to move forward with DNA'ing his female from this litter.  Vito has left a black cloud above his dogs head, and any one associated with him.  But to my knowledge this is the only AB litter that he has hung papers on since I have known him.  As I said before all my dogs DNA is on profile with DNA World Pet Registry.  This is the same company that will receive Crystal's DNA.  For more info, or any inquiries you can go to:

www.DNAWorldPetRegistry.com


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

12/18/2012 6:08 pm  #5


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

I sure would like to see how Vito is going to defend this if at all?? It's certainly pathetic how one breeder can be adding non-AB's to the gene pool and no one notices except for a few of us........ All I can say is some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not speaking up sooner about your convictions... I'm sure yall didnt just have a sudden revalation just this past week...... Kudos to the few people that said something from begining.....


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

12/18/2012 6:14 pm  #6


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

poppabill wrote:

Ish you got to love your dogs for what they are, i got bully & patches about 3 yrs or so ago and they are like my kids, cuz there not what you want folks want to get rid of there dogs, love if yur kids not what ya want just get off them as well. when they had pups i wanted to sell or place them and my wife kept 2 a boy Soldier  & a girl Ghost but there both 18 months now and what ever i cant judst dump them as many do. To me my dogs are like my kids, folks sell dogs every day after they use them for breedings or they dont like them any more, the big thing is people like vito/troy/green and others yea i guess for profit only but my oppinion they all can suck shuit, a comodity at most for what, hell thats all,  poppabill.

Pops you can remove them from the your breeding program or justt keep them has pets...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
     Thread Starter
 

12/18/2012 6:16 pm  #7


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

CCB wrote:

Crystal was the product of that blue American Bully bred (50) to BMJ's sister.  At that point nothing had entered the AB gene pool off of 50 (American Bully).  Crystal was bred to BMJ for his Alubull program.  He said that he wanted to make his oldes more athletic and functional.  That produced the litter in question.  It ws supposed to be papered as Oldes, but somehow got papered as AB's.  And of course sold as such.  This was within the last calendar year.  I know that the controversy behind Jacq can never be proven, but this instance can.  I know that all my dogs have been DNA profiled for years, from BMJ forward.  And I know that BMJ, Huggy, even Gaucho were produced before Vito even got 50.  So take it for what it is!!  Like I said, I love what I own.  And I will make better dogs with what I have. 

There is a BMJ X Crystal female in Missourri.  Her owner has been in contact with me and wanted to be a part of the DNA process.  But after talking to Vito he has backed out and no longer wants to know the truth.  I have expressed the importance of his dog's DNA and I hope he makes the right decision.  I guess we will know very soon if he is willing to move forward with DNA'ing his female from this litter.  Vito has left a black cloud above his dogs head, and any one associated with him.  But to my knowledge this is the only AB litter that he has hung papers on since I have known him.  As I said before all my dogs DNA is on profile with DNA World Pet Registry.  This is the same company that will receive Crystal's DNA.  For more info, or any inquiries you can go to:

www.DNAWorldPetRegistry.com

This statement is true... this is the first breeding I am aware of...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
     Thread Starter
 

12/18/2012 6:29 pm  #8


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

I agree ish, and im happy with my dogs what ever, besides i have no breeding program.
As i said my dogs are my pets and my children and that my brother is good enough for me,  poppabill.   

Uncle Ish wrote:

poppabill wrote:

Ish you got to love your dogs for what they are, i got bully & patches about 3 yrs or so ago and they are like my kids, cuz there not what you want folks want to get rid of there dogs, love if yur kids not what ya want just get off them as well. when they had pups i wanted to sell or place them and my wife kept 2 a boy Soldier  & a girl Ghost but there both 18 months now and what ever i cant judst dump them as many do. To me my dogs are like my kids, folks sell dogs every day after they use them for breedings or they dont like them any more, the big thing is people like vito/troy/green and others yea i guess for profit only but my oppinion they all can suck shuit, a comodity at most for what, hell thats all,  poppabill.

Pops you can remove them from the your breeding program or justt keep them has pets...


wporter1@rochester.rr.com. 1-585-319-3165
http://pedigrees-plus.webs.com
(REMEMBER TO LOVE UM & HUG UM WHILE YOU CAN, AS LIFE IS OVER IN A HEART BEAT)
 

12/18/2012 6:42 pm  #9


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

poppabill wrote:

Ish you got to love your dogs for what they are, i got bully & patches about 3 yrs or so ago and they are like my kids, cuz there not what you want folks want to get rid of there dogs, love if yur kids not what ya want just get off them as well. when they had pups i wanted to sell or place them and my wife kept 2 a boy Soldier  & a girl Ghost but there both 18 months now and what ever i cant judst dump them as many do. To me my dogs are like my kids, folks sell dogs every day after they use them for breedings or they dont like them any more, the big thing is people like vito/troy/green and others yea i guess for profit only but my oppinion they all can suck shuit, a comodity at most for what, hell thats all,  poppabill.

Poppa....I've ignored your ignorant ass but you've brought my name up multiple times now and referring to profit.  The last litter I had was in early 2011.  If I were doing this for profit I would have had a lot more litters. 

Seriously.......stfu about things you haven't a clue

 

12/18/2012 6:46 pm  #10


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

All I can say is WOW!


When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
 

12/18/2012 6:47 pm  #11


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Uncle Ish wrote:

Its with a heavy heart to all of you that have purchased a BH blood in very recent years that there is a very high probability that you have been mislead. You can take it two ways: either you judge whats in front of you and move forward or scrap your dogs and start over... I still respect all my peers either way cause its a personal choice... and the notion of purity is subjective to me...

Like many of you... I wanted to hope that V bred his dogs just like he said he did... to a degree I looked up to him has a breeder and a man with dog smarts... but it was pretty glaring that his stock was very different... I truly thought it was just sort and selection done over and over to get his "look" but due to recent events I have to strongly rethink my stance on BH Bulldogs and Vito Alu... Troy mentioned that there is no way to really prove via DNA of a GH out cross done a decade ago... so I cant and wont speak out on that when there is nothing I can say to contribute...

However I feel that the actions taken by Mr. Alu this afternoon reflect that he in fact is hiding something... something that can stain his reputation has a breeder for a lifetime... bringing waves of dis credibility to his feet... Mr. Alu reached me in what seemed to be a very agitated state via text this past Monday falsely accusing me of being part of a plot to ruin him with the dogs... this caught me by surprise being that I was an advocate of having facts directly in hand by means of DNA and a polygraph before coming to a final conclusion... I reassured him that this wasnt the case... and I would not allow a DNA on Cristal... he thanked me and offered me a trade to get her back... I told V that I knew (hoped) he didnt use cristal has a dam and chap her paper work so why stress Troy getting the DNA??? He mentioned that he wanted Cristal so that he could "turn this on Troy" and mentioned that while I have a (beautiful) wife and 4 kids all he had was the dogs to hang on too... and that his blood pressure was through the roof... I even told him I would have Cristal put down because of her dangerous temperament... so he could breathe easy...

So it became obvious that something was wrong... why the panic??? why did he need her back ASAP??? He has somebody that can meet me half way to pick her up he tells me... offers me a AB or an olde pup... he just wanted her back before any DNA could be pulled on her... and while it wasnt what I wanted to be involved in... I had a choice to make... sacrifice one for many or many for one??? I hate being in this position... While debating if to further get involved in my head... out of the blue Troy makes his thread today and Mr. Alu threatens to pay me back in "spades" ???? He blames me for the very mess he created while a thousand miles away from me??? When I urged you all for patience before you hang him... now you decide what you want to do and what you want to believe...

here is how you get solid blue Am Bulldogs: this was 50 Mr Alu`s super crazy man biter RAZORS EDGE BULLY WHO HE BRED TO ALUS AND AB...

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bb50i_zpsf7269ff9.jpg


http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bb50_zps3980ffe4.jpg


Cristal and her litter mates...

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bulltalicsup_zps8a2ff9c1.jpg


secret blue stud half American Bulldog (bmj littermate sis) half Razors Edge Bully dog pictured above (his name is 50)

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/titainiumplaza_zpse748d20b.jpg

Bravehearts Vito Alu has attacked me and made up numerous lies about me, my family, and my dogs.  Vito drew pictures of blood on my dog and claimed he bit my kids.  The entire time I've been aware of numerous shitty temperament BraveHeart dogs and never mentioned the names of the people or dogs.  Karma is chewing a big hole in Vito's AS.S!

It's really sad to think that Vito would send such an unstable bitch to a person with kids!  Unbelievable!!!

 

12/18/2012 6:51 pm  #12


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

ohh dear this does not look good...ive worked with blood from vito out of the go bullistic and bouncing betty breeding,do i think there was any thing untoward with what ive seen down from them, nope.
but even i have to sit up like a mere cat now and think to myself wtf i am interested to see what vitos reply is going to be also...
maybe there should be a governing body voted in to deal with things like this for future references impartial dogmen and a Representative of all ab registries..
i feel quite sickened by this....do i think my american bulldog are less american bulldogs than anyone elses..lol hell no will i be still working with that old blood...hell yes...will my blood be tainted hell yes any more than any other line out there hell no...
seems all the top dogs have got there conspiracies around them   
bravehearts
jeff daily
mgk and the mufassa theories(hard to believe as he is a true working breeder but none the less)
doug kennedy exactly the same as vito pure blacks pure blues and pure reds
jose lopez out and out con man laughs on his forum the day someones dog dies in his yard..etc etc etc
still gonna take you feckers with me lol

 

12/18/2012 6:52 pm  #13


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Steve your not the only one he's attacked and made up things... Jeff daily was the same way many times past.... I feel your pain...lol... They like attacking other people and their dogs... I've always hated the way they treated people that didn't have their bloodlines

Last edited by OVB (12/18/2012 7:02 pm)


Rick / Ohio Valley Bulldogs
Breeding Big Headed Bully American Bulldogs
www.ohiovalleybulldogs.com
 

12/18/2012 6:58 pm  #14


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

OVB wrote:

Steve your not the only one he's attached and made up things... Jeff daily was the save way with me in times past.... I feel your pain...lol... They like attaching other people and their dogs... I've always hated the way they treated petite that didn't have their bloodlines

There have been many targets no doubt.

These things have a way of working themselves out.

 

12/18/2012 7:03 pm  #15


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Just for the record, Ish, myself and my husband will conduct the DNA on Crystal. The kit is on the way. That is all I can about all this. We picked up Crystal ourselves and it was not a pretty when we took her out the crate. We had to drop her off with someone else that would care for her and did not have kids. Nor Ish and I were capable of having such a dog in our house. We will not alow nor do I agree to paper hanging. Never have and never will.


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
 

12/18/2012 7:08 pm  #16


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Glynn Neal wrote:

I CRY BULLSSSHIT! ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER!

GOD GAVE ME EYES FOR A REASON!

HIS DOGS GOT SMALLER IN SIZE, FINER BONE, TIGHTER TUCK, TIGHTER SKIN, DIFFERENT TEXTURE OF HAIR, MORE CHEEK, TIGHTER NOSTRILS, TIGHTER FEET, DIFFERENT EYES, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVEMENT, COLOR CHANGED........

ALL IN ONE, MAYBE TWO GENS?????

AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL!

GLYNN

I agree with you 100 %    I tried to tell people His dogs didnt look right ...they were all over the place ....I personally think he has crossed a few different breeds in ...You can tell on his different lines hes created

 

12/18/2012 7:12 pm  #17


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Uncle Ish wrote:

secret blue stud half American Bulldog (bmj littermate sis) half Razors Edge Bully dog pictured above (his name is 50)

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/titainiumplaza_zpse748d20b.jpg

Ish can you explain in more detail (bmj littermate sis)....  are you saying BMJ sister is the Dam and the other half of the ped is razor edge? Thanks...

Last edited by jamesporch (12/18/2012 7:15 pm)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

12/18/2012 7:13 pm  #18


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

EASTERBY wrote:

ohh dear this does not look good...ive worked with blood from vito out of the go bullistic and bouncing betty breeding,do i think there was any thing untoward with what ive seen down from them, nope.
but even i have to sit up like a mere cat now and think to myself wtf i am interested to see what vitos reply is going to be also...
maybe there should be a governing body voted in to deal with things like this for future references impartial dogmen and a Representative of all ab registries..
i feel quite sickened by this....do i think my american bulldog are less american bulldogs than anyone elses..lol hell no will i be still working with that old blood...hell yes...will my blood be tainted hell yes any more than any other line out there hell no...
seems all the top dogs have got there conspiracies around them   
bravehearts
jeff daily
mgk and the mufassa theories(hard to believe as he is a true working breeder but none the less)
doug kennedy exactly the same as vito pure blacks pure blues and pure reds
jose lopez out and out con man laughs on his forum the day someones dog dies in his yard..etc etc etc
still gonna take you feckers with me lol

Easterby  I understand why your feelings are hurt and your sick over it you got ripped off Fool....My dogs all have the same look...anyone can look at my dogs and the immediatly say ...Thats a Kennedy dog ....Talk all the Shizzy you want ...I have nothing to hide....I started with Conan the destroyer a white male and Black Mamba a Black female and Ellerbes Blue a Blue patched female .....Produced hundreds of white dogs and a few colored .....If you were around  more than 20 yrs like me you would know colored dogs were always around ....No need to cross Alullables ...LMFAO...Get the book Pitbulls and Tenacious Guard dogs ...Leclercs Pistol was all red ...Maybe youll learn something....Ive perfected the Tuxedo colored dogs by line breeding on certain traits No Need to cross Alullables Mate.....I have the Real Deal  If you feel the need to DNA my yard you can pay for it and send Glyn Neal over

Last edited by Kennedy (12/18/2012 7:17 pm)

 

12/18/2012 7:23 pm  #19


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...


Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com
 

12/18/2012 7:29 pm  #20


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

GAME CHANGER........................................GAME OVER
 


http://i47.tinypic.com/2a6t75i.jpg



FIN/


Liberty Bell Bullies  "that's the sound of the man working on the chain gang"!
http://i55.tinypic.com/nld3s4.jpg
 

12/18/2012 7:31 pm  #21


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...

WTF????????????????????????????????????????

I WONT EVEN REPOND TO THIS... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND!!!


Liberty Bell Bullies  "that's the sound of the man working on the chain gang"!
http://i55.tinypic.com/nld3s4.jpg
 

12/18/2012 7:32 pm  #22


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

yes Doug people can spot your dogs a mile off buddy the chest usually does it for me
your just as guilty as everyone else Doug you can see a mile off there's something not quite right with the Kennedy blood line and everyone knows it...you actually own a dog farm
dna proves nothing your shits been messed up for years anyway lets not make this about you and me

Last edited by EASTERBY (12/18/2012 7:34 pm)

 

12/18/2012 7:33 pm  #23


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

LibertyBellBullies wrote:

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...

WTF????????????????????????????????????????

I WONT EVEN REPOND TO THIS... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND!!!

This is a response....... Your response


Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com
 

12/18/2012 7:36 pm  #24


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Glynn Neal wrote:

I CRY BULLSSSHIT! ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER!

GOD GAVE ME EYES FOR A REASON!

HIS DOGS GOT SMALLER IN SIZE, FINER BONE, TIGHTER TUCK, TIGHTER SKIN, DIFFERENT TEXTURE OF HAIR, MORE CHEEK, TIGHTER NOSTRILS, TIGHTER FEET, DIFFERENT EYES, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVEMENT, COLOR CHANGED........

ALL IN ONE, MAYBE TWO GENS?????

AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL!

GLYNN

* Drops mic & walks off* two thumbs up!!!!

 

12/18/2012 7:38 pm  #25


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...

You went to an expensive store and you buy a $10,000 Rolex.... But when you take the Rolex to be aprraised by your Insurance company they tell you your Rolex is a Folex and only worth $50...... Get it now?? Other then being moronic, you might be an alright dude..... Not..................... Get a clue!


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]