Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2012 7:40 pm  #26

Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

jamesporch wrote:

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...

You went to an expensive store and you buy a $10,000 Rolex.... But when you take the Rolex to be aprraised by your Insurance company they tell you your Rolex is a Folex and only worth $50...... Get it now?? Other then being moronic, you might be an alright dude..... Not..................... Get a clue!

Thanx for the compliment(coming from you)
Go follow what's most convenient for you...

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

12/18/2012 7:42 pm  #27

jamesporch wrote:

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..

You went to an expensive store and you buy a $10,000 Rolex.... But when you take the Rolex to be aprraised by your Insurance company they tell you your Rolex is a Folex and only worth $50...... Get it now?? Other then being moronic, you might be an alright dude..... Not..................... Get a clue!

your a hateful ignorant no class bum james

12/18/2012 7:43 pm  #28

Glynn Neal wrote:

HIS DOGS GOT SMALLER IN SIZE, FINER BONE, TIGHTER TUCK, TIGHTER SKIN, DIFFERENT TEXTURE OF HAIR, MORE CHEEK, TIGHTER NOSTRILS, TIGHTER FEET, DIFFERENT EYES, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVEMENT, COLOR CHANGED........

GLYNN

But yet you were an ABRA Judge to some of these BS GC'er dogs....... I cant count how many times Ive type the exact samething you just typed on these boards and got laughed at.....

Last edited by jamesporch (12/18/2012 7:43 pm)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

12/18/2012 7:45 pm  #29

jamesporch wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

HIS DOGS GOT SMALLER IN SIZE, FINER BONE, TIGHTER TUCK, TIGHTER SKIN, DIFFERENT TEXTURE OF HAIR, MORE CHEEK, TIGHTER NOSTRILS, TIGHTER FEET, DIFFERENT EYES, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVEMENT, COLOR CHANGED........

GLYNN

But yet you were an ABRA Judge to some of these BS GC'er dogs....... I cant count how many times Ive type the exact samething you just typed on these boards and got laughed at.....

the differnce is james,people respect glynns opinion

12/18/2012 7:45 pm  #30

EASTERBY wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Dio wrote:

It must really suck to be in your shoes...... I feel sorry for you...................... NOT..... You should have got, got if you cant tell the diff between an AB and Vitos circus clowns...... 2ff....

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

12/18/2012 7:47 pm  #31

jamesporch wrote:

EASTERBY wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

It must really suck to be in your shoes...... I feel sorry for you...................... NOT..... You should have got, got if you cant tell the diff between an AB and Vitos circus clowns...... 2ff....

Explain how circus clowns are allowed to compete and WIN???

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

12/18/2012 7:50 pm  #32

EASTERBY wrote:

yes Doug people can spot your dogs a mile off buddy the chest usually does it for me
your just as guilty as everyone else Doug you can see a mile off there's something not quite right with the Kennedy blood line and everyone knows it...you actually own a dog farm
dna proves nothing your shits been messed up for years anyway lets not make this about you and me

Easterby   My dogs chest are a Bulldog trait ....Thats not really a good argument ...But hey lets make it about me instead of your buddy the paperhanging  gamechanger ...Hers my number mate 989 539 3277  any ? im here to answer them for u ....U wanted my yard DNA tested I agree and than you say that wont prove anything ????  Cmon man

12/18/2012 7:53 pm  #33

jamesporch wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

GLYNN

He had to judge em James the registries should be held accountable imo I know Glynn did what he had to not what he wanted to..... You definitely been spot on from the proof and I apologize for arguing with u about it

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

12/18/2012 7:54 pm  #34

Dio wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

EASTERBY wrote:

They are not..... The Judges allow this to happen....... Ive always said to L. Rose she should instruct her judges to enforce the ABRA standard..... Guess what, mutts are allowed in the show ring to compete....... Thats why I dont f'k with the ABRA any more....

Last edited by jamesporch (12/18/2012 7:55 pm)

12/18/2012 7:57 pm  #35

jamesporch wrote:

Dio wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

They are not..... The Judges allow this to happen....... Ive always said to L. Rose she should instruct her judges to enforce the ABRA standard..... Guess what, mutts are allowed in the show ring to compete....... Thats why I dont f'k with the ABRA any more....

I see...... So it's the judges FAULT they win?? Ok

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

12/18/2012 8:01 pm  #36

Kennedy wrote:

EASTERBY wrote:

yes Doug people can spot your dogs a mile off buddy the chest usually does it for me
your just as guilty as everyone else Doug you can see a mile off there's something not quite right with the Kennedy blood line and everyone knows it...you actually own a dog farm
dna proves nothing your shits been messed up for years anyway lets not make this about you and me

Easterby   My dogs chest are a Bulldog trait ....Thats not really a good argument ...But hey lets make it about me instead of your buddy the paperhanging  gamechanger ...Hers my number mate 989 539 3277  any ? im here to answer them for u ....U wanted my yard DNA tested I agree and than you say that wont prove anything ????  Cmon man

you agree if i pay for them how many dogs you got doug lol
if people are going to judge vito for the color of his dogs then there going to have to judge you on that basis as well.personally i couldnt give a rats ass what they are i just hate to see people throwing stones when they live in glass houses there selfs

12/18/2012 8:03 pm  #37

Glynn Neal wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

GLYNN

Also James, I have never laughed or even discussed this topic with you at anytime, anywhere..... true?  Don't judge me James.......I never have you.

Glynn

Agreed, but the line needed to be drawn in the ring by someone and it never happened, I tried to call out L. rose to enforce the standard but she kept changing it to suit her needs for $$$.... didnt mean to single you out GN, youve always been fine by me.....

12/18/2012 8:16 pm  #38

EASTERBY wrote:

Kennedy wrote:

EASTERBY wrote:

if people are going to judge vito for the color of his dogs then there going to have to judge you on that basis as well.personally i couldnt give a rats ass what they are i just hate to see people throwing stones when they live in glass houses there selfs

Ok Buddy I wil try to explain this one more time ...Ellerbes Blue had a super wide chest and out in the elbows ....Alot of Bulldogs looked like that 20 + years ago ....She was a Johnson bred female and she had Blue patches...I love wide chests... .Ive been working on conformation over the last few yrs and I will post up everydog I have on this board over the next few days to show you ..Vito has Been a Bully for yrs ...Hes put everyone down who didnt have a BraveHeart dog and called many people POS scumbags Crackheads ...You know his routine...He deserves everything he gets and more ....If you could get your lips off his ass long enough to see your nose before your face ...Im sure you would agree....Honestly I love to see big fat bullies taken down .U made this about me and u ...I love Bulldogs and I run a Business / Job to feed them...I have 20 American Bulldogs... I give dogs to Families all the time ....Talk all the Shizzy you want but the Kennedy line has the best temperament in the breed .....They are bulldogs through and through.....Loving Protective family members with True Heart

12/18/2012 8:18 pm  #39

I would like it to be heard here and now! I WANT THE MOVIE RIGHTS!!! Conference call with all the major players to be set up soon.

There is humor to be had here, right? Anyone?

Too soon? sorry....(crickets chirping).....fade to black....Took it too far didn't I?

Last edited by Colonel Angus (12/18/2012 8:24 pm)

12/18/2012 8:22 pm  #40

jamesporch wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

secret blue stud half American Bulldog (bmj littermate sis) half Razors Edge Bully dog pictured above (his name is 50)

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/titainiumplaza_zpse748d20b.jpg

Ish can you explain in more detail (bmj littermate sis)....  are you saying BMJ sister is the Dam and the other half of the ped is razor edge? Thanks...

Yes... the mom is BMJ littermate sister she carries blue through Bullistic side I was told and the sire is 50 the american bully... when you think of it... its a good breeding... you go tight on your blood... outcross it... bring it back in with fresh blood and color...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/18/2012 8:27 pm  #41

Kennedy wrote:

EASTERBY wrote:

Kennedy wrote:

Ok Buddy I wil try to explain this one more time ...Ellerbes Blue had a super wide chest and out in the elbows ....Alot of Bulldogs looked like that 20 + years ago ....She was a Johnson bred female and she had Blue patches...I love wide chests... .Ive been working on conformation over the last few yrs and I will post up everydog I have on this board over the next few days to show you ..Vito has Been a Bully for yrs ...Hes put everyone down who didnt have a BraveHeart dog and called many people POS scumbags Crackheads ...You know his routine...He deserves everything he gets and more ....If you could get your lips off his ass long enough to see your nose before your face ...Im sure you would agree....Honestly I love to see big fat bullies taken down .U made this about me and u ...I love Bulldogs and I run a Business / Job to feed them...I have 20 American Bulldogs... I give dogs to Families all the time ....Talk all the Shizzy you want but the Kennedy line has the best temperament in the breed .....They are bulldogs through and through.....Loving Protective family members with True Heart

im kinda torn dougie i was really warming to your post before the (If you could get your lips off his ass long enough to see your nose before your face ...Im sure you would agree)
still ill give you your more of a gentleman than i had thought..still not 100% convinced about your dogs but will leave it at that...

12/18/2012 8:29 pm  #42

Uncle Ish wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

secret blue stud half American Bulldog (bmj littermate sis) half Razors Edge Bully dog pictured above (his name is 50)

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/titainiumplaza_zpse748d20b.jpg

Ish can you explain in more detail (bmj littermate sis)....  are you saying BMJ sister is the Dam and the other half of the ped is razor edge? Thanks...

Yes... the mom is BMJ littermate sister she carries blue through Bullistic side I was told and the sire is 50 the american bully... when you think of it... its a good breeding... you go tight on your blood... outcross it... bring it back in with fresh blood and color...

Its a Good american bully Breeding .or Olde Breeding..Thats how they make them...Its not a good American Bulldog Breeding

12/18/2012 8:30 pm  #43

Colonel Angus wrote:

I would like it to be heard here and now! I WANT THE MOVIE RIGHTS!!! Conference call with all the major players to be set up soon.

Too soon? sorry....(crickets chirping).....fade to black....Took it too far didn't I?

im in but only if you can get Robert Mitchum to play my part

12/18/2012 8:34 pm  #44

EASTERBY wrote:

Colonel Angus wrote:

im in but only if you can get Robert Mitchum to play my part

DONE!

12/18/2012 8:39 pm  #45

Colonel Angus wrote:

Hold on just a damn minute

I've been working on a book for several years now so back off

12/18/2012 8:40 pm  #46

Uncle Ish wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

Great breeding regardless of what its labelled... Outcrossing is extremely underrated imo

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

12/18/2012 8:46 pm  #47

Glynn Neal wrote:

Dio wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

Great breeding regardless of what its labelled... Outcrossing is extremely underrated imo

Guys,

That is an "out-breed", not an outcross.  BIG DIFFERENCE!

Glynn

SUSTAINED!

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

12/18/2012 8:50 pm  #48

ghostdog wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

Dio wrote:

Guys,

That is an "out-breed", not an outcross.  BIG DIFFERENCE!

Glynn

SUSTAINED!

I agree... I was thinking in bandog terms...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/18/2012 8:56 pm  #49

Dio wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

LEARN WHAT THE TERM OUTCROSSING MEANS, THEN TRY AND USE IT......... THAT IS A PERFECT EXMPL OF WHATS WRONG WITH THE AB BREED, EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING WHEN IN REALITY YOU KNOW VERY VERY LITTLE AND ARE TOOOO LAZY TO RESEARCH FOR THEMSELVES BUT RATHER LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE AND BELIEVE EVERY VERSE IN THEIR LINES. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/18/2012 9:41 pm  #50

Outcrossing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Outcrossing is the practice of introducing unrelated genetic material into a breeding line. It increases genetic diversity, thus reducing the probability of all individuals being subject to disease or reducing genetic abnormalities (only within the first generation). It actually can serve to increase the number of individuals who carry a disease recessively.[1]

It is used in line-breeding to restore vigor or size and fertility to a breeding line. "Linebreeding", is where animals carry a common ancestor in their pedigrees and are bred together, should be considered distinct from the term "in-breeding" which is the production of offspring by parents more closely related than the average.[2]

Outcrossing is now the norm of most purposeful breeding, contrary to what is commonly believed.[3][4][5][6] The outcrossing breeder intends to remove the traits by using "new blood". With dominant traits, one can still see the expression of the traits and can remove those traits whether one outcrosses, line breeds or inbreds. With recessives, outcrossing allows for the recessive traits to migrate across a population. It may actually increase the number of individuals carrying a disease. The outcrossing breeder then may have individuals that have many deleterious genes that are expressed by placing their animals against a similarly outcrossed individual. There is now a gamut of deleterious genes within each individual in many breeds.[7] However one may increase the variance of genes within the gene pool by outcrossing, protecting against extinction by a single stressor from the environment. In cats, there is currently a study running to determine the genetic diversity within the cat breeds.[8]

Outcrossing is believed to be the "norm" in the wild.[7] However, it is not logical as migration occurs by necessity. Feral cats, for example are one of the most inbred as individuals remain nearby their original homes, unless environmental stresses drive them to migration.[citation needed]

Breeders inbreed within their genetic pool, attempting to maintain desirable traits and to cull those traits that are undesirable. When undesirable traits begin to appear, mates are selected to determine if a trait is recessive or dominant. Removal is accomplished by breeding two individuals of known genetic status, usually they are related.[9]

In nature, where breeding is not managed, outcrossing rates may be estimated by genetic analysis, by employing mathematical models of mating systems such as the mixed mating model or the effective selfing model. This allows calculation of the amount of genetic exchange between populations, and thus provides insights into the biogeography and phytogeography of species.

Gregor Mendel used outcrossing in his experiments with flowers for his breeding stock. He then used the resulting offspring to chart inheritance patterns, using the crossing of siblings, and backcrossing to parents to determine how inheritance functioned.

Board footera