Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



12/18/2012 9:43 pm  #51


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

 

12/18/2012 9:50 pm  #52


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

I notice no matter how much proof is provided the cheerleaders with their poom pooms are at full force defending their master!!!


It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.
 

12/18/2012 9:52 pm  #53


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Wtf is kovi? And the black dog? Do you believe us now?


It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.
 

12/18/2012 10:10 pm  #54


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

ghostdog wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

Dio wrote:


Great breeding regardless of what its labelled... Outcrossing is extremely underrated imo

Guys,

That is an "out-breed", not an outcross.  BIG DIFFERENCE!

Glynn

SUSTAINED!

Second that!!!


Liberty Bell Bullies  "that's the sound of the man working on the chain gang"!
http://i55.tinypic.com/nld3s4.jpg
 

12/18/2012 10:16 pm  #55


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

vmal1200 wrote:

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

Vic, we draw the line at NOT introducing another breed to the American Bulldog.... If a breeder wants to introduce something into our gene pool then they should registar that litter as something else other than AB..... Pretty simple concept... But then we have vito, who knows this already and decides to thumb his nose at all of us....

Last edited by jamesporch (12/18/2012 10:18 pm)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

12/18/2012 10:44 pm  #56


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

jamesporch wrote:

vmal1200 wrote:

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

Vic, we draw the line at NOT introducing another breed to the American Bulldog.... If a breeder wants to introduce something into our gene pool then they should registar that litter as something else other than AB..... Pretty simple concept... But then we have vito, who knows this already and decides to thumb his nose at all of us....

James I understand what your saying and agree 100% -I was wondering how far back do you go into his past breedings? how many dogs are you guys talking about? How many lines are affected by this kind of breeding practice? Is this a one time thing or just the only time he got caught? How many people knew and said nothing? Thats just a few questions just off the top of my head. THIS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE. As a newcomer I relied on others for the advice now there are just a few that i can trust. I'll never pay for a dog again, I'll make my own mistake then pay for someone else's and breed what I like. I think thats all we can do until this blood is thinned out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VICTOR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

12/18/2012 10:58 pm  #57


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

vmal1200 wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

vmal1200 wrote:

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

Vic, we draw the line at NOT introducing another breed to the American Bulldog.... If a breeder wants to introduce something into our gene pool then they should registar that litter as something else other than AB..... Pretty simple concept... But then we have vito, who knows this already and decides to thumb his nose at all of us....

James I understand what your saying and agree 100% -I was wondering how far back do you go into his past breedings? how many dogs are you guys talking about? How many lines are affected by this kind of breeding practice? Is this a one time thing or just the only time he got caught? How many people knew and said nothing? Thats just a few questions just off the top of my head. THIS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE. As a newcomer I relied on others for the advice now there are just a few that i can trust. I'll never pay for a dog again, I'll make my own mistake then pay for someone else's and breed what I like. I think thats all we can do until this blood is thinned out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VICTOR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I would say start with the dogs that stuck out like sore thumbs...  the game changing litter...  that is the only true point where the dogs drastically changed, enough to even have a well respected and seasoned judge like Glenn question there validity...  just my 2 cents.


"We will pursue perfection and never achieve it, but along the way we may shake hands with excellence" Vince Lombardi
 

12/18/2012 11:13 pm  #58


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Not throwing anyone under the bus.  Cuz it looks to me like a few are under there getting it right now.  lmao.  but are we talking about just BMJ forward.  Or are we talking about All the BLack Plague and Silver Backs and all the different colors we are seeing.  Because if we are then there is a few other dogs all black that are not on BH yard.  I gotta ask how broad this is gonna go.  Due to the fact that maybe some straight answers will come out about them. 

James before you jump on it.  I never messed with BH just because something didnt seem right to me.  I may not have been on the boards for decades.  But I know bully breeds.  And I know when traits dont seem to add up. lmao. 

Vito, do what you do mayne.  I dont see myself getting anything off of you but.  live and learn dude.


This isnt a one breeding thing.  this is a process. 

Bulldawg Battalion
www.bulldawgbattalionkennels.com
 

12/18/2012 11:15 pm  #59


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Why Register with Dog Registry of America?

    Tired of registration & documentation hassles? Starting your own blood line? Lost or never had papers? Developing new breeds? Breed not recognized? DRA™ Registers all purebred dogs, breeds unrecognized by other clubs, rare breeds, and developing breeds.
    DRA uses a unique classification system to distinguish pure breds from the other classes of dogs.
    DRA offers lifetime registration, parchment type registration certificates, and outstanding customer service for one low registration fee.
    No annual membership dues
    No expensive DNA certifications on each dog
    Confidentiality and Integrity

I BELIEVE THIS IS WHERE HIS DOGS BELONG


It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.
 

12/19/2012 12:59 am  #60


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...

Just something to think about
I'm on NOONE's side here
Don't own a BH dog
I just don't understand... With most ABs producing dogs that can't breathe well, then what really is worse?
To keep things as they are or to at least try to improve it..
Selective breeding away from bad breathers hasn't made progress fast enough that families are loosing their ABs to summer heat.. Sometimes even cool temperatures ain't enough..
I don't agree with paper hanging but with so many serious health issues in the breed, it might be best to accept the fact that this breed is young and evolving and can benefit from breed crossing or whatever the u wanna call it..
To whom it fits, I'm not into the whole Internet badass talk.. It just looks childish and soft


Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com
 

12/19/2012 1:03 am  #61


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

bulldawg battalion wrote:

Not throwing anyone under the bus.  Cuz it looks to me like a few are under there getting it right now.  lmao.  but are we talking about just BMJ forward.  Or are we talking about All the BLack Plague and Silver Backs and all the different colors we are seeing.  Because if we are then there is a few other dogs all black that are not on BH yard.  I gotta ask how broad this is gonna go.  Due to the fact that maybe some straight answers will come out about them. 

James before you jump on it.  I never messed with BH just because something didnt seem right to me.  I may not have been on the boards for decades.  But I know bully breeds.  And I know when traits dont seem to add up. lmao. 

Vito, do what you do mayne.  I dont see myself getting anything off of you but.  live and learn dude.

I see your point, however only one person has been shown to have mixed breeds and hung papers.  So the question is how far back should this go?  Not what to do with the ones that cannot be proven.   I've said from the get go those were mutts... but without proof I was just blowing hot air.  Come on, a rare gene that only pops up every 10-15 years...lol... I believe that was the first story.  Then that rare gene became a dominant trait...lol... I could only sit back and laugh about the people that believed that BS...


"We will pursue perfection and never achieve it, but along the way we may shake hands with excellence" Vince Lombardi
 

12/19/2012 1:07 am  #62


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Glynn Neal wrote:

Dio wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:


Yes... the mom is BMJ littermate sister she carries blue through Bullistic side I was told and the sire is 50 the american bully... when you think of it... its a good breeding... you go tight on your blood... outcross it... bring it back in with fresh blood and color...

Great breeding regardless of what its labelled... Outcrossing is extremely underrated imo

Guys,

That is an "out-breed", not an outcross.  BIG DIFFERENCE!

Glynn

Sure thanks
What I should have said is.. Cross to a better looking breed for looks
Or a more functional breed for performance


Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com
 

12/19/2012 1:13 am  #63


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Dio wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:


Yes... the mom is BMJ littermate sister she carries blue through Bullistic side I was told and the sire is 50 the american bully... when you think of it... its a good breeding... you go tight on your blood... outcross it... bring it back in with fresh blood and color...

Great breeding regardless of what its labelled... Outcrossing is extremely underrated imo

LEARN WHAT THE TERM OUTCROSSING MEANS, THEN TRY AND USE IT......... THAT IS A PERFECT EXMPL OF WHATS WRONG WITH THE AB BREED, EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING WHEN IN REALITY YOU KNOW VERY VERY LITTLE AND ARE TOOOO LAZY TO RESEARCH FOR THEMSELVES BUT RATHER LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE AND BELIEVE EVERY VERSE IN THEIR LINES. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe knowledge is power but NOT because u wrote it
It's a term that was misused no big deal.. Maybe now we can move on right??


Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com
 

12/19/2012 9:05 am  #64


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Ish in all the years i've known you you have never been one to lie,make up stories,or be involved with drama.............i will be there to see the dna aswell and i just feel bad that you and irongrid had to go through this........hard working people with families who LOVE their dogs.......you fought for vito gave him a home here and STILL he tries scamming you guys ??????????? imagine what he's done to people he has NO contact with?????????just the innocent people like ourselves who WORK for a living and have to SAVE the $$$$$$ for quite sometime to be able to buy a pup.......then the $$$$$ is taken by a PAPER HANGER like vito alu and you're SCAMMED just cause he wants to WIN at BULLDOGGIN ????? that is a LOOOONLY EXSISTENCE but none the less a DECIEVING one aswell........this type of person NEEDS to be exposed and whatever way i can help you know ill be there........dont stop now mi negrito the dna ing will help SOOOOO MANY people that the impact will last forever in this breed of ours........think of ALL the poor HARD WORKING people who have dogs off this line ???????? lame changers, jackofflogy alubulls and god knows what else.......all most likely now PAPER hung and a dan test PROVING false papers will save not only those who have the alu junk in their yards but those future pontential buyers who wont get scammed cause we put it out there...........I was out of this game cause of the drama and same ol BORING fighting....but this ????hahahahaha this is TOTALLY different......this is a HUGE story and something that can be HELPFULL to others............i will be getting on ALL the boards i can to let others know whats going on..........


I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....
 

12/19/2012 11:08 am  #65


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Gil wrote:

bulldawg battalion wrote:

Not throwing anyone under the bus.  Cuz it looks to me like a few are under there getting it right now.  lmao.  but are we talking about just BMJ forward.  Or are we talking about All the BLack Plague and Silver Backs and all the different colors we are seeing.  Because if we are then there is a few other dogs all black that are not on BH yard.  I gotta ask how broad this is gonna go.  Due to the fact that maybe some straight answers will come out about them. 

James before you jump on it.  I never messed with BH just because something didnt seem right to me.  I may not have been on the boards for decades.  But I know bully breeds.  And I know when traits dont seem to add up. lmao. 

Vito, do what you do mayne.  I dont see myself getting anything off of you but.  live and learn dude.

I see your point, however only one person has been shown to have mixed breeds and hung papers.  So the question is how far back should this go?  Not what to do with the ones that cannot be proven.   I've said from the get go those were mutts... but without proof I was just blowing hot air.  Come on, a rare gene that only pops up every 10-15 years...lol... I believe that was the first story.  Then that rare gene became a dominant trait...lol... I could only sit back and laugh about the people that believed that BS...

Gil, 

Ok cool.  I was just wondering where this is going.  Because it seems like some are allowing personal feelings to dictate this a bit.  I can understand that, doesnt mean I agree.  Im not jumping on the "hang vito" bandwagon because I remember hearing about the paperhanging and cross breeding 9 or 10 years ago.  It was explained to me then that he was similar to another breeder (i try not to drop names), that he will put out some cool dogs but dont trust it to be what he says it is.  So when i see this all I can do is sit back and say "damn".  Plus I remember the Vito vs Cheryl wars where he was talking Shizzy about SS dogs being mixes.  Now its coming back on him.

Some will ask why didnt I say something..... the answer is because I followed my own advice.  I just stayed clear of it.  There are a few dogs Black and otherwise that i think are cool looking dogs but I cant say I fully trust what they are, therefore I dont mess with it.  I just continue to work to produce the vision I had that was put together with the vision of dogs I saw when I came into this Fat Boy Slim, OSB Matrix, Playboy Casanova, Fas, Khan, etc.  One thing that brought me to this breed was the fact that they were NOT dime a dozen all over like I think pits have become.


Vito has been caught.  It is what it is.  I just feel he is only the first to be caught if we look into this further.  I have an idea of some that I think yet to me I feel I just stay clear of them. because thats just how i feel about it not paper facts. until there are facts on paper all we can do is just steer clear.

quite honestly the only issue i have with this whole thing is the dishonesty involved.

Last edited by bulldawg battalion (12/19/2012 11:10 am)


This isnt a one breeding thing.  this is a process. 

Bulldawg Battalion
www.bulldawgbattalionkennels.com
 

12/19/2012 11:23 am  #66


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

People are going to buy the dogs they like regardless.  When you are making the decision to feed a dog for 8-10-12 years you are going to pick a dog that you WANT to own.  I feel it is time for breeding dogs to be taken to another level.  I think that all breeding stock should be DNA'd, and at the very least all dogs bred multiple times.  No one is going to hang papers using one of their best dogs, as that would break the link for any litter produced before or after the incident.  At this point our breed is a composite breed.  Every line of dogs has question marks in the background.  Pit, DDB, Mastiff, St. B, Olde. English Bulldog, Grey Hound, etc.  What DNA can provide is that all dogs being bred from this point forward are exactly what the papers say.  That is the only way this breed will ever be taken seriously and no longer be considered a composite breed!!


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

12/19/2012 11:26 am  #67


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Glynn Neal wrote:

vmal1200 wrote:

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

TODAY is where and when we draw the line!

STOP.  Allow everything to digest, then start moving forward.

Affected breeders need to move forward using a selective breeding process, much like others have recently done.

Registries need to step to the plate and take action, which they probably will do and/or are doing.

The breed will take care of the breeder, right, wrong or indifferent.

And the rest is basically is HISTORY.

Glynn

Agreed!!


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

12/19/2012 11:30 am  #68


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Glynn Neal wrote:

vmal1200 wrote:

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

TODAY is where and when we draw the line!

STOP.  Allow everything to digest, then start moving forward.

Affected breeders need to move forward using a selective breeding process, much like others have recently done.

Registries need to step to the plate and take action, which they probably will do and/or are doing.

The breed will take care of the breeder, right, wrong or indifferent.

And the rest is basically HISTORY.

Glynn

Bravehearts Vito Alu will just be another black mark on the history of the breed kind of like Ed Pickett.

A few years from now most people won't even know who Bravehearts Vito Alu even is.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

 

12/19/2012 11:39 am  #69


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

sgreen wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

vmal1200 wrote:

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

TODAY is where and when we draw the line!

STOP.  Allow everything to digest, then start moving forward.

Affected breeders need to move forward using a selective breeding process, much like others have recently done.

Registries need to step to the plate and take action, which they probably will do and/or are doing.

The breed will take care of the breeder, right, wrong or indifferent.

And the rest is basically HISTORY.

Glynn

Bravehearts Vito Alu will just be another black mark on the history of the breed kind of like Ed Pickett.

A few years from now most people won't even know who Bravehearts Vito Alu even is.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

3 gens and V will be off the ped, and nothing but a memory.  I am sure most won't forget the way he went out.  Defaming people's names and character, all the while the truth was being told about him.  The guy who accused others publically of what he was doing privately!!  He still has options, he could just come forward and throw himself at the mercy of the breed.  If he waits until the DNA is linked and the community is provided with proof I don't think anyone will care what Vito has to say.  He still has time to apologize and recant the things he has said.  But when the DNA comes back a perfect match, everyone will know that Vito was not telling the truth.  Not just about his yard, breeding practices etc, but everything he has said!!  It will suck to have no credibility and a name that means absolutely NOTHING!!


http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg
 

12/19/2012 6:37 pm  #70


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

CCB wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

vmal1200 wrote:

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

TODAY is where and when we draw the line!

STOP.  Allow everything to digest, then start moving forward.

Affected breeders need to move forward using a selective breeding process, much like others have recently done.

Registries need to step to the plate and take action, which they probably will do and/or are doing.

The breed will take care of the breeder, right, wrong or indifferent.

And the rest is basically is HISTORY.

Glynn

Agreed!!

100 % in agreement. This will be a long road, most will try to take. Some will faulter and some will continue, with great effort we will acheive a small step forward but a significant one. Mr. Neal you are right about one thing....there is a definite need for the Registries to take a more active role then the ones they have taken. Something I have advocated in the pass, which fell on deaf ears also something I could understand...afterall i'm just a newcomers , a newbie. I just wanted more for my money then just someone to archive my information, issue  me a piece of paper and say its all good. Safeguards and consequences need to be in place for something like this debacle to never happen again. Good luck sir in your future endeavors.

 

12/19/2012 10:48 pm  #71


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

A WHOLE LOT of folks fukd up. Crazy crap! It s SO EASY to see BH difference in type..... Didn't take a rocket sciectist.

 

12/19/2012 10:53 pm  #72


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

If I couldn't comprehend...I wouldn't post.  What was done to this breed is a crime.




Dio wrote:

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...

Just something to think about
I'm on NOONE's side here
Don't own a BH dog
I just don't understand... With most ABs producing dogs that can't breathe well, then what really is worse?
To keep things as they are or to at least try to improve it..
Selective breeding away from bad breathers hasn't made progress fast enough that families are loosing their ABs to summer heat.. Sometimes even cool temperatures ain't enough..
I don't agree with paper hanging but with so many serious health issues in the breed, it might be best to accept the fact that this breed is young and evolving and can benefit from breed crossing or whatever the u wanna call it..
To whom it fits, I'm not into the whole Internet badass talk.. It just looks childish and soft

 

12/19/2012 11:00 pm  #73


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

SS wrote:

A WHOLE LOT of folks fukd up. Crazy crap! It s SO EASY to see BH difference in type..... Didn't take a rocket sciectist.

Exactly.... But the ones that was helping to cover it up are seeing the light now..... LMAO...


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

12/19/2012 11:24 pm  #74


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Not me...  I'd start with dogs like KMK Destiny, .60/.60. Obviously DYSPLASTIC! The dog was sold to Vito to use in his Olde program....ONLY. Don't know why he bred it to every virle 7/8 Greyhound stud on his yard?

It goes on & on & on & on....dumb crazy junk...

Vito bred the Greyhound in 5-7 yrs ago, how can that be OK with ANYBODY? Sadly the American Bully, Olde. English....Goosh!!!! SAD.






Gil wrote:

vmal1200 wrote:

jamesporch wrote:


Vic, we draw the line at NOT introducing another breed to the American Bulldog.... If a breeder wants to introduce something into our gene pool then they should registar that litter as something else other than AB..... Pretty simple concept... But then we have vito, who knows this already and decides to thumb his nose at all of us....

James I understand what your saying and agree 100% -I was wondering how far back do you go into his past breedings? how many dogs are you guys talking about? How many lines are affected by this kind of breeding practice? Is this a one time thing or just the only time he got caught? How many people knew and said nothing? Thats just a few questions just off the top of my head. THIS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE. As a newcomer I relied on others for the advice now there are just a few that i can trust. I'll never pay for a dog again, I'll make my own mistake then pay for someone else's and breed what I like. I think thats all we can do until this blood is thinned out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VICTOR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I would say start with the dogs that stuck out like sore thumbs...  the game changing litter...  that is the only true point where the dogs drastically changed, enough to even have a well respected and seasoned judge like Glenn question there validity...  just my 2 cents.

 

12/20/2012 9:05 am  #75


Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

No disrespect to you or your work..
My best AB had SS blood and he has excellent temperament drive and structure..
Can't say the same about MOST ABs these days though

SS wrote:

If I couldn't comprehend...I wouldn't post.  What was done to this breed is a crime.




Dio wrote:

Dio wrote:

I'm not following everything written in its entirety.. But here's something to think about.."what's the biggest crime? To sell or even give away pups that are MoRe likely to stroke out young?? OR to try and improve breathing and hips by outcrossing???
Even if GH blood was used, aren't BH dogs still winning and producing???
Is the AB really a breed yet? Many different types..
From what some of you wrote, some BH dogs don't breathe well.. But if he outcrossed to GH and some of his dogs don't breathe well, I SERIOUSLY doubt it's the GH blood that caused this..
I know some of you dedicate your lives to the breed and have followed n played by the rules..
But IMO the rules sometimes should be broken..
Again I'm simply responding to some of the speculations... I have no proof or idea if GH blood was used..
That 50 is a nice looking dog btw...

Just something to think about
I'm on NOONE's side here
Don't own a BH dog
I just don't understand... With most ABs producing dogs that can't breathe well, then what really is worse?
To keep things as they are or to at least try to improve it..
Selective breeding away from bad breathers hasn't made progress fast enough that families are loosing their ABs to summer heat.. Sometimes even cool temperatures ain't enough..
I don't agree with paper hanging but with so many serious health issues in the breed, it might be best to accept the fact that this breed is young and evolving and can benefit from breed crossing or whatever the u wanna call it..
To whom it fits, I'm not into the whole Internet badass talk.. It just looks childish and soft


Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]