Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2013 12:14 am  #1

Looking to possibly trade Quality/show horses for Quality/show AB's!

I have a rather large heard, and could stand to cut down some..
1. 7 year old Sorrel QH Mare, well started on gaming, Huge motor, well built, 15.2 hands (would work well for beginner/intermediate rider. No gate issues whatsoever! 
2. Very solid, well broke black & white Standerdbred paint gelding, 6 years old, trail horse, will follow without any interaction at all if desired. Even grandma could ride this boy! Approx. 15.3 hands. 
3. Solid black paint gelding, 10 years old, great gaming prospect, broke to ride, but very high strung, approx. 16 hands.(intermediate/advanced rider)
4. Halter shown, broke to ride, pinto Arabian mare. 10 years old, beautiful girl, but has the Arabian attitude about her, approx. 15.2 hands. (intermediate/advanced rider) 
5. 2 x World Ch. Reining horse gelding, Buckskin in color, 13 years old, as solid broke as they get, has a good motor, also Ch. Western Pleasure & Halter horse, and started in gaming. 
Approx. 15.2 hands. 

All of these horses have NO buck, rear, bite, kick, or mean hair on them. 
All have great feet, and are easy keepers. 
Transportation/hauling may be arranged if needed... 

Im looking to acquire a few females, and possibly a male to add to my program. I have mainly the Fass, and Dailey blood at the moment. If you have anything that would compliment my line, or think I would be interested in, please contact me @ 715-896-6717 or doubleh_ranch@ymail.com. 
I can send pictures via text, or e-mail. 
Cheers!! 

Board footera