Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2013 3:53 pm  #1

Any AKC reg working lines out there?

Are there any AKC working lines out there or are they all radio?

My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 

4/28/2013 7:55 am  #2

Re: Any AKC reg working lines out there?

Would love to talk dogs with you if you can call me (863)-242-9499 Anton.

Doin' what we do
       Anton

4/28/2013 6:15 pm  #3

AKC Reg Working lines of what? I want see also.

5/13/2013 2:39 pm  #4

I was referring any of the bull & terriers. What is a breeding factory?

MasterOfAllBulls wrote:

AKC Reg Working lines of what? I want see also.

My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 

5/16/2013 12:32 am  #5

Special K AKC reg.
She's 6 months doing really good.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u573/xplicitkennels/fb36535234e9cc4ccaffdd32678d969c_zps10d01eba.jpg

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u573/xplicitkennels/59767c56388b4d2e9014b5915a360712_zps4f76dff5.jpg

Doin' what we do
       Anton

11/11/2013 1:07 am  #6

Rise in online shoes retailers makes it quicker and easier for people to purchase shoes and boots. However availability of numerous on line footwear purchasing web pages can cause confusion for your requirements inside deciding which usually on line sneakers web site is often respected to purchase footwear through. Such distress, you can consider Shopatmajorbrands and that is one of the top e commerce internet sites that's involved in the deal of fashionable plus custom sneakers for men on the renowned Aldo product..

Living a power interruption along with kidsSurviving an electricity interruption along with kidsTechloving children can make a electrical down time sense that ages  if you don't have an idea in position. Turn that shock right into a time period of spouse and children connecting as well as entertaining while using the subsequent tips.Far more >7 ways you haven't hurricaneproofed your property yet7 strategies you've never hurricaneproofed the home yetDo most of these several factors now to shield your own home plus family members.Much more >Do most of these eight issues how to defend your house along with family members.A lot more >The good mother's kitchenThe sensible mothers kitchenCooking at home is far more costeffective in comparison with ordering within, much better for the household's wellbeing, of course, if you do it suitable, speedier, way too. Ought to see this product it is best to have got available for delectable, kidfriendly 30minute foods.More >Cooking in the home is a bit more costeffective as compared with placing your order in, far better to your recipient's health and fitness, if we did it appropriate, more quickly, way too.

Created and even allow air through leatherbased key inside Lowcost Nike Massive Shoes or boots aid together with holding onto this nails wonderful. An individual Half inborn sleeved Nike Selling Britain design and style to terminology and also vamp creates this kind of feet structured and in addition covered. Major starting TPU assumed provides resilience.

JanWillem Roodbeen is je persoonlijke deejay in deze podcast, kick the bucket hoort bij Dag 6 lorrie het trainingsschema truck Operatie NL Match. Zet deze podcast website author je mp3speler associated with smartphone durante JanWillem vertelt on precies wat a hoe lang on iets moet doen. A uiteraard draait hij daar lekkere muziek bij! Schema: Just one uur sneller wandelen Playlist: One evening Solely  Just with regard to tonite Amy Winehouse feet Draw Ronson  Valerie Paolo Nutini  New shoes or boots Environnant les Dijk  Ik kan het niet het alleen Whitney Houston tx  I actually would like to..

Board footera