Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2013 12:12 pm  #26

Re: R.I.P. another BH dog has gone to soon...

It doesn't matter how good their heart is if they can't oxygenate themselves!!  I haven't had a BH dog with a bad heart.  I haven't had a BH dog that was an Ich carrier.  Hips are pretty much a non issue.  But I have seen a lot that couldn't breath!!  There is a reason why he is using Doug's blood.  Doug's dogs can breath!!  Jacq is the kiss of death........................

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

7/15/2013 12:14 pm  #27

My dogs I've produced, bred very similar to these have more OFA cardiac evals than any line out there

BMJ OFA cardiac: normal

Gaucho OFA cardiac: normal

Gracie OFA cardiac: normal

Wrecking Bull OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Roxy OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Hell Raiser  OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Duke  OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Nicky  OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Isis OFA  cardiac: normal

VITO I THINK THE FAT IS CUDDERING UR BRAIN....ISIS NIXKY DUKE GAUCHO ETC ARENT YOUR PRODUCTIONS WB N ROXY our OUTCROSSED our U REALLY THIS DUMD OR JUST DESPERATE TO SELL PUPS...LOL...ILL POST A PICTORIAL LATER SHOWING ALL UR DOGS THAT HAVE JOINED KUJO IN THE PET CEMENTARY..LOL... SO GET TO WORK AND START DELETING PICS LMAO..VITO JUST BECAUSE U AND A FOOT MUZZLE ON A DOG DOESNT MEAN IT LL BREATH WELL..OH N HOWS SCOOBY BY THE WAY....AS FAR AS VIXEN I DONT REALLY GIVE Shizzy WAT U THINK OR WAT NOT..SHE WAS A SWEET DOG REGARDLESS..OF HER ISSUES DUE TO POORRRRRRRRR BREEDING DECIONS BUT YOUVE MADE LOTS OF THOSE HAVENT U V ito LOL....BLUE WAS OFFERED TO ME FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE FROM ROB N I REFUSED!!!!! WHY DO U THINK THAT IS lol...

LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

7/15/2013 12:18 pm  #28

And in regards to Blumanchu............................I can guarantee it wasn't his heart.  I would bet it all goes back to nerves.  A dog with weak nerves will overheat in air conditioning.  Breathing........................Nerves.......................Bullistic.........................Braudzilla...........................20 years and the dogs didn't get better.  Maybe they have better structure, more muscle, etc.  But V chased PH results....................He couldn't see the forest from the trees.  In search of the tightest hips, he linebred/inbred on weak nerves and poor breathing!!  But everyone else is not telling the truth, everyone else is clueless.  Vito thinks he is a genius, he can quote articles, but he sure as hell didn't apply it!!  GENETIC ARCHITECT of the collapsing EMPIRE!!

Last edited by CCB (7/15/2013 12:19 pm)

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

7/15/2013 12:23 pm  #29

CCB wrote:

And in regards to Blumanchu............................I can guarantee it wasn't his heart.  I would bet it all goes back to nerves.  A dog with weak nerves will overheat in air conditioning.  Breathing........................Nerves.......................Bullistic.........................Braudzilla...........................20 years and the dogs didn't get better.  Maybe they have better structure, more muscle, etc.  But V chased PH results....................He couldn't see the forest from the trees.  In search of the tightest hips, he linebred/inbred on weak nerves and poor breathing!!  But everyone else is not telling the truth, everyone else is clueless.  Vito thinks he is a genius, he can quote articles, but he sure as hell didn't apply it!!  GENETIC ARCHITECT of the collapsing EMPIRE!!

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

7/15/2013 12:25 pm  #30

Irongrid wrote:

My dogs I've produced, bred very similar to these have more OFA cardiac evals than any line out there

BMJ OFA cardiac: normal

Gaucho OFA cardiac: normal

Gracie OFA cardiac: normal

Wrecking Bull OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Roxy OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Hell Raiser  OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Duke  OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Nicky  OFA cardiac: normal

Chasteen's Isis OFA  cardiac: normal

VITO I THINK THE FAT IS CUDDERING UR BRAIN....ISIS NIXKY DUKE GAUCHO ETC ARENT YOUR PRODUCTIONS WB N ROXY our OUTCROSSED our U REALLY THIS DUMD OR JUST DESPERATE TO SELL PUPS...LOL...ILL POST A PICTORIAL LATER SHOWING ALL UR DOGS THAT HAVE JOINED KUJO IN THE PET CEMENTARY..LOL... SO GET TO WORK AND START DELETING PICS LMAO..VITO JUST BECAUSE U AND A FOOT MUZZLE ON A DOG DOESNT MEAN IT LL BREATH WELL..OH N HOWS SCOOBY BY THE WAY....AS FAR AS VIXEN I DONT REALLY GIVE Shizzy WAT U THINK OR WAT NOT..SHE WAS A SWEET DOG REGARDLESS..OF HER ISSUES DUE TO POORRRRRRRRR BREEDING DECIONS BUT YOUVE MADE LOTS OF THOSE HAVENT U V ito LOL....BLUE WAS OFFERED TO ME FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE FROM ROB N I REFUSED!!!!! WHY DO U THINK THAT IS lol...

Funny that WB is a POS!!  But he wants to use him when he is trying to prove HEALTH LOL!!  Only 4 dogs on that list were produced by Vito.  BMJ, Gracie, Hell Raiser, and Roxy.  Roxy was out of a Dailey female...................................OUTCROSS, OUTCROSS

Oh and I love the part where he tells people to use certain dogs........................And then later uses it against them!!  V, it was your advice!!

7/15/2013 12:35 pm  #31

CCB wrote:

And in regards to Blumanchu............................I can guarantee it wasn't his heart. I would bet it all goes back to nerves. A dog with weak nerves will overheat in air conditioning. Breathing........................Nerves.......................Bullistic.........................Braudzilla...........................20 years and the dogs didn't get better. Maybe they have better structure, more muscle, etc. But V chased PH results....................He couldn't see the forest from the trees. In search of the tightest hips, he linebred/inbred on weak nerves and poor breathing!! But everyone else is not telling the truth, everyone else is clueless. Vito thinks he is a genius, he can quote articles, but he sure as hell didn't apply it!! GENETIC ARCHITECT of the collapsing EMPIRE!!

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING...........R.I.P vito

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

7/15/2013 12:35 pm  #32

Is the new test to see if your dog can ride in a non air conditioned vehicle for 5 hours and not stroke. My dog sits in the back of my truck in South florida for hours while im working.  Comes on the boat for 8 hours while I fish.

7/15/2013 12:41 pm  #33

=48pxyou know what vito, i dont have anything to gain for lying bout this, you dont get it, i dont care, i really dont, and to tell you the truth, you lucky you got your dogs back, cause any other situation a dog bites my kid, id snap the fuckers neck. you dont get it dont Love with me, im not the one. i dont like all this bs. but im not going sit around while you talk Shizzy bout your dogs being big Shizzy. sorry i experienced your dogs, aint that impressive. you can say anything you want,you gave me a year to pay that dog off and i still have the emails if you want me to post them which you say so. i called you well with in that year to let you know whats going on. so once again ill tell you, i dont give a rat Shizzy bout what you have to say, dude i got way more important Shizzy to worry bout then some old man with a bunch of dogs in some mountain with no life but dogs, i have a family to worry bout i have my job to worry bout i have people i have to worry bout bringing back home when we do go to work. what you think bout me means absolutly zero ok. think what you will, im not the one on these boards getting Shizzy talked bout me, and i mean on almost every board they all say the same bout you. i dont get involved cause its not my style, i dont talk Shizzy bout anyone, i let everyone be, but i wont let anyone talk crap bout me niether. vito im sorry for your misfortune, i really am, but you can look at yourself for who is responsible for it.

Last edited by baydogbullies (7/15/2013 12:41 pm)

Betterment of the breed,through love and respect of the breed
SEMPER FI- RETIRED USMC

7/15/2013 12:43 pm  #34

IronGrid AB's wrote:

BHB wrote:

baydogbullies wrote:

hold up, first the van did have a/c it was my neighbor that was bringing him up. also he wasnt in a van for 8hours, he wouldve been in a van for 3. its a 3hr drive from miami to tampa/brandon. he didnt even make it 2hrs. when he got to my house he was already died and my buddy was telling me he looked like he was seizing up. when he arrived he was already stiff as a board and had issues in his earsi still have all the pics from that day of Blu. i also thought it could be with his heart.
so as i said it wasnt no damn 8hr drive and there was a/c.

here comes Mr Honesty

that is not what Barbie told me the day it happened?

looked it up you lied again, 

Miami to Tampa 
280 mi, 4 hours 9 mins
In current traffic: 4 hours 9 mins
I-75 N
 .........she also told me you never paid the 100$ for delivering the pups......which sounds about right. The same pup your sent with some transporter who stole my pup, and you did nothing to get her back.........said she was my dog now so its my problem. Or like the pup I sent you in good faith your were to pay for within 9 months..........you paid 100$ disappeared then over a year later you want your 100$ back because you didn't have money to send her back???  Mr Honesty......like the deal with Chuck you did the same thing to him...........Mr Honesty. 

Vito I never told u that van had no a/c. That is a Bullcrap lie. I did tell you about the $100 but I never asked for it. It was not important. its only $100....Ur so petty Vito. U asked me if he paid me the $100 and I said no, Love it. I never once hustled Francisco for the $100.

How many people do u owe Vito??

U talk about Juggs being here in Florida.. But why don't you mention the many other health issues that he has that Ziggy has stated here. The dog eats special food due to his alergies. He can not eat any type of kibble.

I have a 9Yr old Hybrid that has lived with me since he was 8 weeks of age. Dog has been healthy his entire life. All my dogs are fed the same food and cleaned at the same time everyday.

LOL! anyone can map that Miami and Tampa is NOT 8 HRS away. LOL! Driving out of Florida is 8 hrs away. Vito u know well that Vixen did not breath well. Do u want me to show u a video. Please let me know and I will kindly prove it to u and everyone else here on the board that I am not lying.. Vixen did breath fine but that was when she was a pup so did chika. They started showing signs of terrible breathing around 10 months. Has they got older they breathing got bad. U live in St. Louis. I dont think u can compar the humidity that is here in Miami. U know that well. The min u walled out the airport that i picked u up for our show ur where dripping sweat all over.

Did u forget i called u cause of them freaked me out on the way back home from the beach. Mak was also in the back of my truck in a crate. He was fine and she was dying in the back of my truck cause she was unable to breath. I was running home to hose her down. I know I told u that story. Countless times I told u they could not breath. I will run the cardio test on Juju.

You bred Vixen , you Bred to Blumanchu, you have Gaucho offspring.........if any of this is completely true, Why do you have Gaucho blood.........Why did you refuse to have Vixen and Juju Replaced???? Why did you Breed to Blumanchu???????? Why did Bluzilla live 24/7 outside in Mo for 3 plus years and within 8 month you killed her????  One thing is a common thread in all of this YOU.

Most breeder do not guarantee dog once they are resold, or bred..........Juju I sold to Rob, not you, yet I wanted to replace her told you to put her in a pet hom her hips are not good enough to breed, she is a pet quality dog.........but you insisted no your going to breed her.

Vixen grew up looking standard, I offered several times to replace her, you refused, said she was great, breather, great muscled, your going to breed her, and you did......you bred her to 8 mo old Mak a Gaucho son..........then you put her in a pet home.....and in A/C she strokes out ????????  Barbie it is obvious your a vindictive liar.

more BH dog have been OFA Cardiac normal than any breeder in this breed..........all of these others have BH blood and don't have dogs diying in A/C????????

Get out of here Barbie, you bitched and bitched that Francesco did not pay what he agreed to pay  you top deliver his pup.........hey he didn't pay me either....LOL You called him an idiot when he said he tied up the pup in his garage and let his toddler approach her.

“In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.”

7/15/2013 12:49 pm  #35

CCB wrote:

Karen,
I don't think you are in a position to say who is telling the truth or not. Witch hunt LOL?? Telling the truth isn't a witch hunt, it's just telling the truth. Don't know anything about the conditions, this dog etc. But I know about the dogs Vito owns.........................There was a reason that Bullistic and Braudzilla lived inside. There was a reason he put Jacq inside when he mowed the lawn. There is alot more to dogs than just good hips...................

You know Troy........you've proven your honesty repeatedly.......So how is it that you have had all of these BH dogs and not lost one to living in A/C ??????
 More lies Troy Jaqc never came in because I cut grass he breaths great and had lived all of his life outside, till last summer. You know that, you know he breaths better than BMJ and Wrecking Bull............your just an ate up little homo.

“In order to have an enemy, one must be somebody. One must be a force before he can be resisted by another force. A malicious enemy is better than a clumsy friend.”

7/15/2013 12:54 pm  #36

baydogbullies wrote:

=48pxyou know what vito, i dont have anything to gain for lying bout this, you dont get it, i dont care, i really dont, and to tell you the truth, you lucky you got your dogs back, cause any other situation a dog bites my kid, id snap the fuckers neck. you dont get it dont Love with me, im not the one. i dont like all this bs. but im not going sit around while you talk Shizzy bout your dogs being big Shizzy. sorry i experienced your dogs, aint that impressive. you can say anything you want,you gave me a year to pay that dog off and i still have the emails if you want me to post them which you say so. i called you well with in that year to let you know whats going on. so once again ill tell you, i dont give a rat Shizzy bout what you have to say, dude i got way more important Shizzy to worry bout then some old man with a bunch of dogs in some mountain with no life but dogs, i have a family to worry bout i have my job to worry bout i have people i have to worry bout bringing back home when we do go to work. what you think bout me means absolutly zero ok. think what you will, im not the one on these boards getting Shizzy talked bout me, and i mean on almost every board they all say the same bout you. i dont get involved cause its not my style, i dont talk Shizzy bout anyone, i let everyone be, but i wont let anyone talk crap bout me niether. vito im sorry for your misfortune, i really am, but you can look at yourself for who is responsible for it.

who brought you into this???? you did, facts are you lied several times, you did not keep your word. you paid nothing for those dogs, you wanted something for nothing, and did not have the character to keep your word or tell the truth, not once..........you don't want to be involved then STFU......simple

7/15/2013 12:57 pm  #37

=48pxwhen the hell did i tell you i tied the dog up in the garage and let my kid go to her, are you retarded, she was kept inside for the 1st month to socialize her cause she was scared out her mind, i tried to get her to become used to the noise of kids and the family cause i dont know what your doing over there but socialazation is not in the for front. which if your selling or sending dogs to FAMILIES!!  it should be, so dont talk bout how she was cared for here like you know, cause if you look at those pics, those dogs besides being scared of life look plenty good cared for.
and one more thing which i said before is i will not pay a dime for anything i dont want. period.  

Last edited by baydogbullies (7/15/2013 12:58 pm)

SEMPER FI- RETIRED USMC

7/15/2013 1:05 pm  #38

Imo ya'll are missing the boat. Instead of all this in fighting, you should be working together to figure out why these things are happening. You can't fix it if you don't know what the problem is. Of course, the fact that you're complaining, putting labels on one another and not working to find and fix things, tells a story. 

This next bit of information will explain what I'm talking about and perhaps help explain why threads like this get going so hot and heavy. None of us are immune but again, we can't work on a problem if we can't identify it. Real change comes from within, we all have the flaws decscibed below to one extent or another. I sincerely hope this read helps us all to just get over ourselves, work together and stop being part of the problem.

"Complaining is one of the egos favorite strategies for strengthening itself. Every complaint is a little story the mind makes up that you completely believe in. Whether you complain aloud or only in thought makes no difference. Some egos that perhaps don't have much else to identify with easily survive on complaining alone. When you are in the grip of such an ego, complaining, especially about other people, is habitual and of course unconscious, which means you don't know what you're doing. Applying negative mental labels to people, either to their face or more commonly when you speak about them to others or even just think about them is often part of this pattern. Name calling is the crudest form of such labeling and of the ego's need to be right and triumph over others: "jerk, bastard, bitch" - all definitive pronouncements that you can't argue with. On the next level down on the scale of unconsciousness you have shouting and screaming and not much below that, physical violence.

Resentment is the emotion that goes with complaining and the mental labeling of people and adds even more energy to the ego. Resentment means to feel bitter, indignant, aggrieved or offended. You resent other people's greed, their dishonesty, their lack of integrity, what they are doing, what they did in the past, what they said, what they failed to do, what they should or shouldn't have done. The ego loves it. Instead of overlooking unconsciousness in others, you make it into their identity. Who is doing that? The unconsciousness in you, the ego. Sometimes the "fault" that you perceive in another isn't even there. It is a total misinterpretation, a projection by a mind conditioned to see enemies and to make itself right and superior. At other times the fault may be there, but by focusing on it, sometimes to the exclusion of everything else, you amplify it. And what you react to in another you strengthen in yourself.
Non reaction to the ego in others is one of the most effective ways not only of going beyond ego in yourself but also dissolving the collective human ego. But you can only be in a state of non reaction if you can recognize someone's behavior as coming from the ego as being an expression of the collective human dysfunction. When you realize that it's not personal, there is no longer a compulsion to react as if it were.
By not reacting to the ego you will often be able to bring out the sanity in others which is the unconditioned consciousness as opposed to the conditioned.
At times you may have to take practical steps to protect yourself from deeply unconscious people. This you can do without making them into enemies. Your greatest protection however is being conscious. Somebody becomes an enemy if you personalize the unconscious that is the ego. Non reaction is not weakness but strength. Another word for non reaction is forgiveness. To forgive is to overlook or rather to look through. You look through the ego to the sanity that is in every human being as his or her essence.

The ego loves to complain and feel resentful not only about other people but also of situations. What you can do to a person you can also do to a situation: make it into an enemy. The implication is always: this should not be happening; I don't want to be here; I don't want to be doing this; I'm being treated unfairly. And the ego's greatest enemy of all is the present moment, which is to say, life itself.

Complaining is not to be confused with informing someone of a mistake or deficiency so that it can be put right. And to refrain from complaining doesn't necessarily mean putting up with bad quality or behavior. There is no ego in telling the waiter that your soup is cold and needs to be heated up- if you stick to the facts, which are always neutral. "How dare you serve me cold soup..." That's complaining. There is a "me" here that loves to feel personally offended by the cold soup and is going to make the most of it, a "me" that enjoys making someone wrong. The complaining we are talking about is in the service of the ego, not of change. Sometimes it becomes obvious that the ego doesn't really want change so that it can go on complaining.
See if you can catch, that is to say notice, the voice in the head perhaps in the very moment it complains about something and recognize it for what it is: the voice of the ego, no more than a conditioned mind pattern, a thought.
When ever you notice that voice, you will also realize that you are not the voice, but the one who is aware of it. In fact, you are the awareness that is aware of the voice. In the background, there is the awareness. In the foreground, there is the voice, the thinker. In this way you are becoming free of the ego, free of the ump served mind. The moment you become aware of the ego in you, it is strictly speaking no longer the ego, but just an old conditioned mind-pattern. Ego implies unawareness. Awareness and ego cannot coexist. The old mind-pattern or mental habit may still survive and reoccur for a while because it has the momentum of thousands of years of collective human unconsciousness behind it, but every time it is recognized, it is weakened."
Elkhart Tolle - a New Earth

7/15/2013 1:09 pm  #39

who brought you into this???? you did, facts are you lied several times, you did not keep your word. you paid nothing for those dogs, you wanted something for nothing, and did not have the character to keep your word or tell the truth, not once..........you don't want to be involved then STFU......simple

lol yeah i lied ok, i paid nothing, your damn effing right, i dont pay hard earned money on garbage, that stuff gets set to the curb. keep my word, actually i did, dont you have your dog, i think you do, or what you wanted the money and the dog, ok when you come over here and suck on my both my left and my right you get that. and STFU! i like that, thats what im talking bout, now your talking my language, well on that note, why dont you get off that mountain and come make me stfu, see what happens, i dont do internet tough guy Shizzy, you have my address, ill bury you in the backyard along side Blumanchu.
but i know why you talk out your ass on these boards, its cool, really it is, its cause you dont go no where, you know if you ever get off that damn mountain and go to an event where people know you, youd get your ass whooped lol so its cool internet tough guy, keep shooting off at the mouth.

SEMPER FI- RETIRED USMC

7/15/2013 1:09 pm  #40

CCB wrote:

And in regards to Blumanchu............................I can guarantee it wasn't his heart. I would bet it all goes back to nerves. A dog with weak nerves will overheat in air conditioning. Breathing........................Nerves.......................Bullistic.........................Braudzilla...........................20 years and the dogs didn't get better. Maybe they have better structure, more muscle, etc. But V chased PH results....................He couldn't see the forest from the trees. In search of the tightest hips, he linebred/inbred on weak nerves and poor breathing!! But everyone else is not telling the truth, everyone else is clueless. Vito thinks he is a genius, he can quote articles, but he sure as hell didn't apply it!! GENETIC ARCHITECT of the collapsing EMPIRE!!

Blumanchu was a very inbred dog, he may have been a lot of this but I'd bet it had nothing to do with his nerve...... Barbie bred to Blumanchu,???????? Was he a POS when she was hoping for a litter off him.

I sold him as a pup, I have no idea what happened to him, one thing forsure Barbie and Francesco aren't capible of the truth in this instance................

Troy if Bullistic and Braudzilla are problems....What does it say about your whole exsistance.......BMJ is 75% Go Bullistic inbred........Iron Dog winner, (Ranked) Winner of countless Hardest Hitting contests.........Wrecking Bull's dad, Huggy. Butters, Gracie, Asylum's,  and Gaucho's grandad
Oh and he is line bred in Braudzilla also...Wrecking Bull top and Bottom Braudzilla, inbred Go Bullistic.....

Joe Winner of 2012 Iron Dog Nationals Linebred Go Bullistic and Braudzilla

Oh but your dogs are not effected from those facts????????

Troy you have nothing but BH blood, you breed it exclusively, you have thousands of dollars of frozen semen on BMJ , Gaucho, Huggy, Butters, Wrecking Bull????????/

Every breeding you have ever done revolved around Brave Heart , your only working sucess is with Brave Heart blood, nothing else.

So once again the dog don't hunt Troy, you say one thing and do another............its called hypocrisy

7/15/2013 1:16 pm  #41

baydogbullies wrote:

lol yeah i lied ok, i paid nothing, your damn effing right, i dont pay hard earned money on garbage, that stuff gets set to the curb. keep my word, actually i did, dont you have your dog, i think you do, or what you wanted the money and the dog, ok when you come over here and suck on my both my left and my right you get that. and STFU! i like that, thats what im talking bout, now your talking my language, well on that note, why dont you get off that mountain and come make me stfu, see what happens, i dont do internet tough guy Shizzy, you have my address, ill bury you in the backyard along side Blumanchu.
but i know why you talk out your ass on these boards, its cool, really it is, its cause you dont go no where, you know if you ever get off that damn mountain and go to an event where people know you, youd get your ass whooped lol so its cool internet tough guy, keep shooting off at the mouth.

You now going to claim you did not tie the pup up in your garage while you put her crate together and you claimed your toddler went up to her and she bit him........no blood, didn't break the skin, but you said she pit him........then you claimed a year later the other pup bit you kid......are you denying this Francesco ???
You are one of the biggest liars I've ever dealt with, a Mooch whos word means nothing. I hope people read this and see what type a person you truly are, it might save other people from having their time wasted .

7/15/2013 1:24 pm  #42

=48pxim denying me tying her in the garage, yeah, did i let my son go up to her, uhhh yeah what am i supposed to do, if she cant fill the shoes of a family dog first, then she has to go. and yeah there was no blood, what am i supposed to wait and let her tear in to him real good to cause a fuss, no i dont think so, youd understand if you had kids, but you dont, you have dogs. time wasted? you wasted my time and my money, i fed those damn nasty ass dogs for a year, your the effing mooch, you take peoples money and trust for what for your lies, eff you dude, like i said, you really want me to stfu, come off that mountain and make me stfu, hurry up, blu is waiting old man.

Last edited by baydogbullies (7/15/2013 1:38 pm)

SEMPER FI- RETIRED USMC

7/15/2013 1:25 pm  #43

BHB wrote:

CCB wrote:

Blumanchu was a very inbred dog, he may have been a lot of this but I'd bet it had nothing to do with his nerve...... Barbie bred to Blumanchu,???????? Was he a POS when she was hoping for a litter off him.

I sold him as a pup, I have no idea what happened to him, one thing forsure Barbie and Francesco aren't capible of the truth in this instance................

Troy if Bullistic and Braudzilla are problems....What does it say about your whole exsistance.......BMJ is 75% Go Bullistic inbred........Iron Dog winner, (Ranked) Winner of countless Hardest Hitting contests.........Wrecking Bull's dad, Huggy. Butters, Gracie, Asylum's,  and Gaucho's grandad
Oh and he is line bred in Braudzilla also...Wrecking Bull top and Bottom Braudzilla, inbred Go Bullistic.....

Joe Winner of 2012 Iron Dog Nationals Linebred Go Bullistic and Braudzilla

Oh but your dogs are not effected from those facts????????

Troy you have nothing but BH blood, you breed it exclusively, you have thousands of dollars of frozen semen on BMJ , Gaucho, Huggy, Butters, Wrecking Bull????????/

Every breeding you have ever done revolved around Brave Heart , your only working sucess is with Brave Heart blood, nothing else.

So once again the dog don't hunt Troy, you say one thing and do another............its called hypocrisy

It is a fact that Bluemanchu did not have nerve issues. I saw him in person. But like you just said Vito, He was heavy inbred and and had health issues. He had cronic ear infections. Rob spent a lot of money on a operation that didnt work. Im not lyint Vito. What is there to lie about. I did breed to Bluemanchu. We did 6 AI's on him with Izzy. NO pups. I wonder why??? Izzy a year later gave me pups with Ben. She was not the issue. Bluemanchu's ear problem came after that breeding...

7/15/2013 1:27 pm  #44

BHB wrote:

CCB wrote:

Karen,
I don't think you are in a position to say who is telling the truth or not. Witch hunt LOL?? Telling the truth isn't a witch hunt, it's just telling the truth. Don't know anything about the conditions, this dog etc. But I know about the dogs Vito owns.........................There was a reason that Bullistic and Braudzilla lived inside. There was a reason he put Jacq inside when he mowed the lawn. There is alot more to dogs than just good hips...................

You know Troy........you've proven your honesty repeatedly.......So how is it that you have had all of these BH dogs and not lost one to living in A/C ??????
 More lies Troy Jaqc never came in because I cut grass he breaths great and had lived all of his life outside, till last summer. You know that, you know he breaths better than BMJ and Wrecking Bull............your just an ate up little homo.

Actually that is true vito. I told you how i need to put Chika and Vixen indoors when i would cut the grass cause of how they got and your urself told me you had to do the same with Jacq.

7/15/2013 1:40 pm  #45

VITO .........UR EITHER THE DUMBEST PERSON I'VE MET OR THE MOST DESPERATE........U NEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR OFERRED Shizzy FOR VIXEN..JUST CAUSE U SAY IT 100000 TIMESSSS DOESNT MEAN ITS THE TRUTH. .... nevvvvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrr offfffferedddddd a replacement for vixen...LET ME SPELL THIS OUT FOR U SO U CAN UNDERSATAND!! NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR..BOTTOM LINE I WAS LOOKING FOR A DOG WITH THE SAME TYPE AS BLUE, GOLIATH etc etc instead u gave me a whippet that couldn't breath!!!!! JUJU U WANTED TO BREED TO UR FAT DOG MEATHEAD WHICH I REFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROB OFFERED ME BLUEMACHU FOR FREE AFTER SPENDING 1000 BUXKS ON VET BILLS I REFUSED!!!!!!!!! U offered tazue the mother of those Screwed up dogs u sent to europe as a repaclement for lil chika!!!!.. I guess someone needs a better eye for dogs lmao...I REFUSED!!!!!!!! UR DOGS CANT BREATH FOR Shizzy!!!!!!!! Hell ur avatar is even dead lol.. LIVE WITH IT...OH N THIS ISNT BARBIE IN CASE UR GREASY BRAIN HASNT FIGURED IT OUT ... XII XIX

Last edited by Irongrid (7/15/2013 2:14 pm)

7/15/2013 1:52 pm  #46

V, you were the one who told Barbie to breed to Blumanchu.  Now you want to act like it was her idea and she is clueless because of it LOL!!  Funny how that works when it fits your agenda.

Now Vito, I have selected dogs carefully from you and from Dailey.  I have taken dogs who bring alot to the table, and will do complimentary breedings with them.  I once made the mistake of breeding a BH female to a BH male.  WOW, never again!!  Just like any program, you need seed stock.  My seed stock is proven, as will the next generation, and the next generation.  Show me one dog that is more accomplished than BMJ that you produced??  Guess what WB is better than his dad.  And the WB son I keep will be better than him................................Each generation will get better.  It won't be 20 years of bottle necked mess!!  V, your dogs got popular.  People bought them, and now people have sampled what you produce.  Same can be said for Dailey................People know!!  But then again, everyone else lying.  Only Jeff and V are telling the truth LOL!!

So when Jeff said Twiggy was out of a greyhound, was he telling the truth??  When V said that Dailey used Shemp, was he telling the truth??  You can't even be honest with yourself Vito.  I broke down your line to you.  You got defensive and we were no longer friends.  You can't even acknowledge the truth V.  That is why you are 20 years into this mess.

7/15/2013 2:13 pm  #47

Vito,

Mak is not ur production. He is outcorsssed with a Miura Female. Has no breathing issues. He is outside all day long. Runs around in the heat and is a beast. U didnt produce gaucho either. If I recall his name is Venn's Gaucho and at the time it was Cold Country's Gaucho of Venn. U had nothing to do with the Production of Mak. He is an amazing dog. I dont hide behind Vito, you keep bringing up all these supposed breeding that never even happened. Vixen was mistakenly bred. She went to a pet home shortly after she finished with her pups. All pups where homed as pets and no profit was made from them. Only planned breeding I had was Izzy to Ben. Stop tryng to fabricate wrong doings from my part. The only person doing shaddy things here is you. You are protecting your lies cause this is your life, this is what you live for. You have not work income, you have no life, no wife, no kids. This is the reason you lie. I dont need to lie Vito. I have nothing to cover from lying, I having to gain or loose from any of this.

Anyone can call it a witch hunt...But you better bet ur ass I will make sure and I will try my best...You dont rip off anyone else.

I DONT WANT AND DONT NEED ANY REPLACEMENTS FROM YOU VITO ALU.....IF I WANTED TO I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IDOL OUT OF STUDEBAKER AND ANOTHER GIRL OUT FRANCO WHICH BY THE WAY IS A GRANDAUGHTER TO GAUCHO...

I AM HAVING TO START ALL OVER AGAIN CAUSE I WASTED 3 YEARS WAITING AND WAITING TO SEE IF THESE DOGS WOULD TURN OUT LIKE U SAID THEY WOULD... 

BEFORE CHIKA DIED, I HAD PLANS OF PLACING HER OUT WITH SOMEONE THAT WANTED HER, DESPITE HER CONDITION...

SO PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY IM LYING...

HOW TO PRODUCE THIS OUT OF THIS.....

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/sdf.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/DSC00127.jpg

THIS IS VIXENS MOM....BH'S ZELDA

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/e67c281d.jpg

7/15/2013 2:23 pm  #48

CCB wrote:

V, you were the one who told Barbie to breed to Blumanchu. Now you want to act like it was her idea and she is clueless because of it LOL!! Funny how that works when it fits your agenda.

THAT IS TRUE TROY... I REMEMBER ME TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS ON FACEBOOK. Like my husband mentioned above, we were looking for TYPE and that is what we paid for...That was not the product we received.

7/15/2013 3:09 pm  #49

Vindictive Working K9 wrote:

This is getting ridiculous.
Seriously.
Inside.
IN THE AC
And it still died due to poor breathing? I call Bullcrap.

LMAO.... Some folks never learn.... When will you??

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

7/15/2013 3:13 pm  #50

baydogbullies wrote:

My first BH dog
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/baydogbullies/braveheart%20dogs/IMAG1173_zps0ffd3024.jpg

You must have missed Churchy's class on "How to Health Test a BH dog".......... Again, when will folks learn??

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

Board footera