Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2013 9:49 pm  #1

POSTING PICTURES ON NATION X FROM PHOTOBUCKET

SOME HOW THE SETTINGS ON NATION X HAVE CHANGED..MUST BE DUE TO WEBSITE UPGRADES...

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN UPLOADING PICTURES, THE IMG CODE IS NO LONGER GOOD..YOU MUST USE THE DIRECT LINK CODE ON PHOTOBUCKET, COPY IT AND WHEN POSTING ON NATION X YOU MUST CLICK ON THE PHOTO BUTTON (BUTTON WITH A MOUNTAIN PAINTING IN IT)  ON YOUR TOP NAVIGATION BAR AND PASTE THE LINK ON THERE. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THE PHOTO WILL BE VISIBLE ON NATION X.

I HOPE MY EXPLINATION MAKES SENSE.. LOL! IF ANYONE NEEDS FURTHER HELP PLEASE LET US KNOW.

LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

8/20/2013 3:10 am  #2

Re: POSTING PICTURES ON NATION X FROM PHOTOBUCKET

I don't see a button with a mountian painting on it

10/05/2013 2:56 pm  #3

All i got was the url links to copy.. no mountain thing.. Any other way. Can this be done from mobile device?

2/17/2014 8:45 pm  #4

Thanks

7/09/2014 1:51 am  #5

Glad I found this place, whats the difference between the american bulldog and a pitbull? I'm thinking about getting a american bulldog, most places here won't let you have a pitbulls. Lots of the pictures on here look like pitbulls though. So what's the difference?  

12/08/2014 10:58 am  #6

OmarDiaz wrote:

Glad I found this place, whats the difference between the american bulldog and a pitbull? I'm thinking about getting a american bulldog, most places here won't let you have a pitbulls. Lots of the pictures on here look like pitbulls though. So what's the difference?  

I have 15 years in this breed and although I could literally write you a book of differences I'm just going to break it down to simplest form. Pitbulls are terriers and bulldogs are well....bulldogs. Two totally different breeds although both are "bully breeds." Kinda like comparing a lab to a golden retriever. Two totally different dogs right? But both retrievers. The best way to learn about this breed is research research research. These boards are great tools for the newcomer.
Ryan Sharp
Sharps American Bulldogs

10/07/2015 5:23 am  #7

nice

10/11/2015 1:12 am  #8

thanks for the post

5/17/2017 6:35 am  #9

Nice post

Board footera