Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



7/30/2013 11:54 am  #1


THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

PLEASE JUDGE FOR UR SELF...THIS IS THE bitch I BROUGHT DOWN TO A FAMILY...SHE IS NOW IN A RESCUE HOME...SHE WAS PLACED HERE IN FEAR THAT SHE MIGHT ATTACK A HUMAN...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg









 


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
 

7/30/2013 12:55 pm  #2


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?


Good temperament is born not trained.

Pets should be the by product of a breeding program, not the basis of it.
 

7/30/2013 12:58 pm  #3


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

The videos don't lie..... Ive seen Jeff Dailey say the exact samething about Huggy that Im seeing in this Crystal video.... Jeff said Huggy would run to the back of his kennel when he approached the kennel door.... I guess Jeff was not lying after all....... Crystal needs to be put down..... Mark E. was way ahead of the curve on BH bullshyyt....... 2ff.... Some of you still wont learn a thing from this....

http://www.manstoppers.com/bullyvard/viewtopic.php?p=382385

me wrote:

you will see bullistic bimbos pedigree is gone , her pics are gone , her mom loren is gone and her breeding to bmj is gone off the pedigree database ............... there is a reason for that , i'll leave it for you all to figure out ................ well back to my "timeout" , LMFAO

BMJ x crystal's litter  ........... 2nd pup from the left is bullistic bimbo , double "gamechangers" hahahahahahahahahahaha.................

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/BMJXCrystal.jpg

Last edited by jamesporch (7/30/2013 1:10 pm)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

7/30/2013 1:11 pm  #4


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

At the end of the day she is a Dog- this is very upsetting to see. Wish id never looked at the MESSING video clip!!
Gucci


HOME TO THE WORKING AMERICAN BULLDOG IN THE UK
 

7/30/2013 1:32 pm  #5


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

IronGrid AB's wrote:

PLEASE JUDGE FOR UR SELF...THIS IS THE bitch I BROUGHT DOWN TO A FAMILY...SHE IS NOW IN A RESCUE HOME...SHE WAS PLACED HERE IN FEAR THAT SHE MIGHT ATTACK A HUMAN...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg









 

Wow the Bullsh-- never ends...........you think that video shows a vicious dog. It break my heart because I see a dog abused . What kind of Rescue puts dogs in a 4ft x 5 ft cage, 4 ft tall , living on a rotten piece of plywood? With no dog house, no water , ???????? that is worse than any puppymill I've ever seen. She looks horrible, he muscle is gone, she looks abused.......how do they clean her kennel? she must live in her own Shizzy and piss.
She has to eat and sleep on a piss and Shizzy soaked, rooten piece of plywood?
A rescue???Fucc she needs to be rescued from that rescue? That is some backyard puppymill, look at the place it looks like hell . Obviously you and your ghetto friend are afriad of dogs because she had never even tried to bite anyone......anyone looking at that video that knows anything about dogs, sees a unhappy abused dog......not a vicious dog. At my house she lived in a big yard, free fed with several buckets of fresh water and a bunch of space to run and play. She was never vicious to anyone, even when she had her litter, in my house she was fine with people picking up her pups.
I imagined it was bad but not this bad, that tiny cage, living on her own sh-t and piss, never getting out of her cage..........that is severe abuse........a rescue???? places like that are where rescues, rescue dogs from.......a little tiny ghetto back yard..........rescue ?????????that is a sh--hole , add to that the heat and humidity in Florida, the fleas, and the Heartworn capital of the world. 

What is the name of this RESUE they need to be shut down.........Holy fucc and you took this video and think it shows poorly on me???? My god WTF is wrong with you idiots that is not a vicious dog that is an abused dog living in horendous conditions

The staff ???Get out of here you are a liar that is not a rescue.......that is a place where they need to rescue dogs from.  
 

Last edited by BHB (7/30/2013 1:38 pm)


Love off
 

7/30/2013 1:41 pm  #6


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

IronGrid AB's wrote:

PLEASE JUDGE FOR UR SELF...THIS IS THE bitch I BROUGHT DOWN TO A FAMILY...SHE IS NOW IN A RESCUE HOME...SHE WAS PLACED HERE IN FEAR THAT SHE MIGHT ATTACK A HUMAN...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg









 

Wow the Bullsh-- never ends...........you think that video shows a vicious dog. It break my heart because I see a dog abused . What kind of Rescue puts dogs in a 4ft x 5 ft cage, 4 ft tall , living on a rotten piece of plywood? With no dog house, no water , ???????? that is worse than any puppymill I've ever seen. She looks horrible, he muscle is gone, she looks abused.......how do they clean her kennel? she must live in her own Shizzy and piss.
She has to eat and sleep on a piss and Shizzy soaked, rooten piece of plywood?
A rescue???Fucc she needs to be rescued from that rescue? That is some backyard puppymill, look at the place it looks like hell . Obviously you and your ghetto friend are afriad of dogs because she had never even tried to bite anyone......anyone looking at that video that knows anything about dogs, sees a unhappy abused dog......not a vicious dog. At my house she lived in a big yard, free fed with several buckets of fresh water and a bunch of space to run and play. She was never vicious to anyone, even when she had her litter, in my house she was fine with people picking up her pups.
I imagined it was bad but not this bad, that tiny cage, living on her own sh-t and piss, never getting out of her cage..........that is severe abuse........a rescue???? places like that are where rescues, rescue dogs from.......a little tiny ghetto back yard..........rescue ?????????that is a sh--hole , add to that the heat and humidity in Florida, the fleas, and the Heartworn capital of the world. 

What is the name of this RESUE they need to be shut down.........Holy fucc and you took this video and think it shows poorly on me???? My god WTF is wrong with you idiots
 

 
LOL! fleas and ticks??? as anyone can see from the pic and video the dog is in healthy conditions, no marks on her. No ribs show, she is not dirty or full of Shizzy and piss like u say. Animal services have been at the place and there are no issues here Vito. You want to make ur self look good and hide the fact that she is scared of humans. This is what u sent to Miami to live with a family. The minute we took her out the crate from out trip she got visious. Its really sad how you try to make yourself look good when in fact you sent an unstable dog to live in a family home were there are small children. The videos explain it all.


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

7/30/2013 1:42 pm  #7


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

 
Wow the Bullsh-- never ends...........you think that video shows a vicious dog. It break my heart because I see a dog abused . What kind of Rescue puts dogs in a 4ft x 5 ft cage, 4 ft tall , living on a rotten piece of plywood? With no dog house, no water , ???????? that is worse than any puppymill I've ever seen. She looks horrible, he muscle is gone, she looks abused.......how do they clean her kennel? she must live in her own Shizzy and piss.
She has to eat and sleep on a piss and Shizzy soaked, rooten piece of plywood?
A rescue???Fucc she needs to be rescued from that rescue? That is some backyard puppymill, look at the place it looks like hell . Obviously you and your ghetto friend are afriad of dogs because she had never even tried to bite anyone......anyone looking at that video that knows anything about dogs, sees a unhappy abused dog......not a vicious dog. At my house she lived in a big yard, free fed with several buckets of fresh water and a bunch of space to run and play. She was never vicious to anyone, even when she had her litter, in my house she was fine with people picking up her pups.
I imagined it was bad but not this bad, that tiny cage, living on her own sh-t and piss, never getting out of her cage..........that is severe abuse........a rescue???? places like that are where rescues, rescue dogs from.......a little tiny ghetto back yard..........rescue ?????????that is a sh--hole , add to that the heat and humidity in Florida, the fleas, and the Heartworn capital of the world. 

What is the name of this RESUE they need to be shut down.........Holy fucc and you took this video and think it shows poorly on me???? My god WTF is wrong with you idiots
 

Vito, you are a straight up POS puppymiller.... What do you want them to do video tape someone actually getting bit?? Stop trying to spin your usual BS.... Now its the rescue fault and you have nothing to do with how Crystal is scared of her own shadow?? You're pathetic...... Everyone is lying on Vito and now you're the victim?? How you sleep at night is beyond comprehension...... Vito where is the dog being abused at and laying in her own piss and shyyyt at??? Point that out in the video please??
 

Last edited by jamesporch (7/30/2013 1:44 pm)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

7/30/2013 1:58 pm  #8


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

jamesporch wrote:

BHB wrote:

 
Wow the Bullsh-- never ends...........you think that video shows a vicious dog. It break my heart because I see a dog abused . What kind of Rescue puts dogs in a 4ft x 5 ft cage, 4 ft tall , living on a rotten piece of plywood? With no dog house, no water , ???????? that is worse than any puppymill I've ever seen. She looks horrible, he muscle is gone, she looks abused.......how do they clean her kennel? she must live in her own Shizzy and piss.
She has to eat and sleep on a piss and Shizzy soaked, rooten piece of plywood?
A rescue???Fucc she needs to be rescued from that rescue? That is some backyard puppymill, look at the place it looks like hell . Obviously you and your ghetto friend are afriad of dogs because she had never even tried to bite anyone......anyone looking at that video that knows anything about dogs, sees a unhappy abused dog......not a vicious dog. At my house she lived in a big yard, free fed with several buckets of fresh water and a bunch of space to run and play. She was never vicious to anyone, even when she had her litter, in my house she was fine with people picking up her pups.
I imagined it was bad but not this bad, that tiny cage, living on her own sh-t and piss, never getting out of her cage..........that is severe abuse........a rescue???? places like that are where rescues, rescue dogs from.......a little tiny ghetto back yard..........rescue ?????????that is a sh--hole , add to that the heat and humidity in Florida, the fleas, and the Heartworn capital of the world. 

What is the name of this RESUE they need to be shut down.........Holy fucc and you took this video and think it shows poorly on me???? My god WTF is wrong with you idiots
 

Vito, you are a straight up POS puppymiller.... What do you want them to do video tape someone actually getting bit?? Stop trying to spin your usual BS.... Now its the rescue fault and you have nothing to do with how Crystal is scared of her own shadow?? You're pathetic...... Everyone is lying on Vito and now you're the victim?? How you sleep at night is beyond comprehension...... Vito where is the dog being abused at and laying in her own piss and shyyyt at??? Point that out in the video please??
 

 
I also like how he states that she is in a puppymill..LMFAO!! This dog has been in Miami for over a year and not been bred.


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

7/30/2013 2:12 pm  #9


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

I don't get on here much, but I do remember Joe O'Sullivan has offered to take the dog. If it is truly about the dog, I think egos need to be set aside and get the dog help she needs, rather than to use her to go after each other. Joe has extensive experience in this area and is willing to work with her.

 

7/30/2013 2:20 pm  #10


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

IronGrid AB's wrote:

BHB wrote:

IronGrid AB's wrote:

PLEASE JUDGE FOR UR SELF...THIS IS THE bitch I BROUGHT DOWN TO A FAMILY...SHE IS NOW IN A RESCUE HOME...SHE WAS PLACED HERE IN FEAR THAT SHE MIGHT ATTACK A HUMAN...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg









 

Wow the Bullsh-- never ends...........you think that video shows a vicious dog. It break my heart because I see a dog abused . What kind of Rescue puts dogs in a 4ft x 5 ft cage, 4 ft tall , living on a rotten piece of plywood? With no dog house, no water , ???????? that is worse than any puppymill I've ever seen. She looks horrible, he muscle is gone, she looks abused.......how do they clean her kennel? she must live in her own Shizzy and piss.
She has to eat and sleep on a piss and Shizzy soaked, rooten piece of plywood?
A rescue???Fucc she needs to be rescued from that rescue? That is some backyard puppymill, look at the place it looks like hell . Obviously you and your ghetto friend are afriad of dogs because she had never even tried to bite anyone......anyone looking at that video that knows anything about dogs, sees a unhappy abused dog......not a vicious dog. At my house she lived in a big yard, free fed with several buckets of fresh water and a bunch of space to run and play. She was never vicious to anyone, even when she had her litter, in my house she was fine with people picking up her pups.
I imagined it was bad but not this bad, that tiny cage, living on her own sh-t and piss, never getting out of her cage..........that is severe abuse........a rescue???? places like that are where rescues, rescue dogs from.......a little tiny ghetto back yard..........rescue ?????????that is a sh--hole , add to that the heat and humidity in Florida, the fleas, and the Heartworn capital of the world. 

What is the name of this RESUE they need to be shut down.........Holy fucc and you took this video and think it shows poorly on me???? My god WTF is wrong with you idiots
 

 
LOL! fleas and ticks??? as anyone can see from the pic and video the dog is in healthy conditions, no marks on her. No ribs show, she is not dirty or full of Shizzy and piss like u say. Animal services have been at the place and there are no issues here Vito. You want to make ur self look good and hide the fact that she is scared of humans. This is what u sent to Miami to live with a family. The minute we took her out the crate from out trip she got visious. Its really sad how you try to make yourself look good when in fact you sent an unstable dog to live in a family home were there are small children. The videos explain it all.

This is what she looked like here under my care. she NEVER was Vicious that is a huge lie, Like this dog is in a rescue?????
The poor dog is abused, the condition she has been living in for ever a year is disgusting.........If no one can get near her, how is that tiny cage cleaned??? Do they squirt the rotten piece of plywood with a hose, Where does the Shizzy go, where does he piss go??? Plywood soaks up water, the poor dog is living in a 
S H I T H O L E........... it has nothing to do with me, except I was an idiot to have though you POS were decent people.......You show a video of a dog in this condidtion, living in a tiny broke down cage on a wet rotten piece of plywood soaked in piss and Shizzy....I can just imagine the smell .........this shows how you all take care of your dogs........you see nothing wrong with this living condition????? It is not shocking to you??????? It is perfectly normal to you?????you think anyone would believe this is a rescue????? The poor dog hasn't been out of that tiny disgustting cage in a YEAR??????WTF  is wrong with you ? You show a video of this poor dog sitting in the back of this s h i t h o l e ..........just sitting there, with your ignorant commentray............."aaaa if you corner her she will bite yur fingur off???????" 
 How many fingers has she bitten off, how many people has she bitten? How the fucc does anyone get in there to clean her kennel.........if they hose it down, where can she go to not she splattered withg piss and Shizzy? What scumbags............you see nothing wrong with this Rescue????? or the way this dog is kept and cared for...who knows what she has been through?


http://photos.imageevent.com/voodooambull/spring2013/websize/DSC02441.JPG


Love off
 

7/30/2013 2:30 pm  #11


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

IronGrid AB's wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

BHB wrote:

 
Wow the Bullsh-- never ends...........you think that video shows a vicious dog. It break my heart because I see a dog abused . What kind of Rescue puts dogs in a 4ft x 5 ft cage, 4 ft tall , living on a rotten piece of plywood? With no dog house, no water , ???????? that is worse than any puppymill I've ever seen. She looks horrible, he muscle is gone, she looks abused.......how do they clean her kennel? she must live in her own Shizzy and piss.
She has to eat and sleep on a piss and Shizzy soaked, rooten piece of plywood?
A rescue???Fucc she needs to be rescued from that rescue? That is some backyard puppymill, look at the place it looks like hell . Obviously you and your ghetto friend are afriad of dogs because she had never even tried to bite anyone......anyone looking at that video that knows anything about dogs, sees a unhappy abused dog......not a vicious dog. At my house she lived in a big yard, free fed with several buckets of fresh water and a bunch of space to run and play. She was never vicious to anyone, even when she had her litter, in my house she was fine with people picking up her pups.
I imagined it was bad but not this bad, that tiny cage, living on her own sh-t and piss, never getting out of her cage..........that is severe abuse........a rescue???? places like that are where rescues, rescue dogs from.......a little tiny ghetto back yard..........rescue ?????????that is a sh--hole , add to that the heat and humidity in Florida, the fleas, and the Heartworn capital of the world. 

What is the name of this RESUE they need to be shut down.........Holy fucc and you took this video and think it shows poorly on me???? My god WTF is wrong with you idiots
 

Vito, you are a straight up POS puppymiller.... What do you want them to do video tape someone actually getting bit?? Stop trying to spin your usual BS.... Now its the rescue fault and you have nothing to do with how Crystal is scared of her own shadow?? You're pathetic...... Everyone is lying on Vito and now you're the victim?? How you sleep at night is beyond comprehension...... Vito where is the dog being abused at and laying in her own piss and shyyyt at??? Point that out in the video please??
 

 
I also like how he states that she is in a puppymill..LMFAO!! This dog has been in Miami for over a year and not been bred.

a Puppymill would be a huge upgrade over this s h i  t h o l e

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg


You mean she hasn't gotten pregnant, probably from the filth she is kept in, she probably has major infections ..........this is how you keep your dogs and you wonder why they drop dead?  No one has a problem with how this poor dog is kept? Look at the size of the cage, look at the cage it is rusted apart, look at the rotten piece of plywood she has to eat, sleep and go to the bathroom on, look at the rest of the yard??A sh i t hole...fucc'ng disgusting.........
 


Love off
 

7/30/2013 2:30 pm  #12


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 
Lisa I agree with ur statements but she isn't my dog so I have no say so on her future.now like u stated she obviously isn't stable..so let me see if I can explain simple she isn't a stable dog yet her breeder has decided to breed her like he has stated despite of her poor tempermant in the hopes of a colored dog or for $$$$...then sends this unstable dog to a family with small children....then has the nerve to say there's nothing wrong with her temperment....I find it amuzing n hypocritical at best to see someone say I'm breeding for the betterment of the breed yet fines this unstable dog breedworthy.. XII XIX


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
 

7/30/2013 2:34 pm  #13


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

IronGrid AB's wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Vito, you are a straight up POS puppymiller.... What do you want them to do video tape someone actually getting bit?? Stop trying to spin your usual BS.... Now its the rescue fault and you have nothing to do with how Crystal is scared of her own shadow?? You're pathetic...... Everyone is lying on Vito and now you're the victim?? How you sleep at night is beyond comprehension...... Vito where is the dog being abused at and laying in her own piss and shyyyt at??? Point that out in the video please??
 

 
I also like how he states that she is in a puppymill..LMFAO!! This dog has been in Miami for over a year and not been bred.

a Puppymill would be a huge upgrade over this s h i  t h o l e

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg


You mean she hasn't gotten pregnant, probably from the filth she is kept in, she probably has major infections ..........this is how you keep your dogs and you wonder why they drop dead?  No one has a problem with how this poor dog is kept? Look at the size of the cage, look at the cage it is rusted apart, look at the rotten piece of plywood she has to eat, sleep and go to the bathroom on, look at the rest of the yard??A sh i t hole...fucc'ng disgusting.........
 

 

LOL!! She does not live with me and I wouldn't keep her even if they paid me. I dont keep vicious dog near my kids. You are just pissed cause everyone can see how sitty her temp is.

and no Vito, unlike you we all dont breed everything to anything, therefor no one has tried to breed her.


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

7/30/2013 2:38 pm  #14


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

IronGrid AB's wrote:

jamesporch wrote:


Vito, you are a straight up POS puppymiller.... What do you want them to do video tape someone actually getting bit?? Stop trying to spin your usual BS.... Now its the rescue fault and you have nothing to do with how Crystal is scared of her own shadow?? You're pathetic...... Everyone is lying on Vito and now you're the victim?? How you sleep at night is beyond comprehension...... Vito where is the dog being abused at and laying in her own piss and shyyyt at??? Point that out in the video please??
 

 
I also like how he states that she is in a puppymill..LMFAO!! This dog has been in Miami for over a year and not been bred.

a Puppymill would be a huge upgrade over this s h i  t h o l e

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg


You mean she hasn't gotten pregnant, probably from the filth she is kept in, she probably has major infections ..........this is how you keep your dogs and you wonder why they drop dead?  No one has a problem with how this poor dog is kept? Look at the size of the cage, look at the cage it is rusted apart, look at the rotten piece of plywood she has to eat, sleep and go to the bathroom on, look at the rest of the yard??A sh i t hole...fucc'ng disgusting.........
 

    
SHE DOESN'T LIVE WITH ME DUMDASS...DONT U KNOW HOW TO READ SHES IN SOME RESCUE FOR PITS.....DO U REALLy  THINK I WOULD TAKE THAT UNSTABLE DOG TO MY HOUSE.....N HAVE ANOTHER BRAVEHEART DOG BITE ANOTHER KID......LMAO


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
 

7/30/2013 2:49 pm  #15


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Irongrid wrote:

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 
Lisa I agree with ur statements but she isn't my dog so I have no say so on her future.now like u stated she obviously isn't stable..so let me see if I can explain simple she isn't a stable dog yet her breeder has decided to breed her like he has stated despite of her poor tempermant in the hopes of a colored dog or for $$$$...then sends this unstable dog to a family with small children....then has the nerve to say there's nothing wrong with her temperment....I find it amuzing n hypocritical at best to see someone say I'm breeding for the betterment of the breed yet fines this unstable dog breedworthy.. XII XIX

I find it sad that you post this video of a dog living in horrible conditions, .............the dog doesn't have a dog house, she is living in a s h i t h o l e , has not been out of that little cage in a year, and who knows what else...........that is animal abuse.......if your all scarred of her, send her to Joe or a real rescue, why make her suffer in that horrible place..........if you to afriad of her to even touch her in over a year??? WHAT THE FUC C ARE YOU DOING WITH HER? if that is a rescue what is its name, where is it located, who the fu cc inspects it? Do you realize the way this dog is being housed and cared for is a crime, it is animal abuse.a bunch of dogs crammed into a tiny ghetto back yard, that seems to be common place down there, in the heartworm capital of the world
 


Love off
 

7/30/2013 3:00 pm  #16


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

Irongrid wrote:

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 
Lisa I agree with ur statements but she isn't my dog so I have no say so on her future.now like u stated she obviously isn't stable..so let me see if I can explain simple she isn't a stable dog yet her breeder has decided to breed her like he has stated despite of her poor tempermant in the hopes of a colored dog or for $$$$...then sends this unstable dog to a family with small children....then has the nerve to say there's nothing wrong with her temperment....I find it amuzing n hypocritical at best to see someone say I'm breeding for the betterment of the breed yet fines this unstable dog breedworthy.. XII XIX

I find it sad that you post this video of a dog living in horrible conditions, .............the dog doesn't have a dog house, she is living in a s h i t h o l e , has not been out of that little cage in a year, and who knows what else...........that is animal abuse.......if your all scarred of her, send her to Joe or a real rescue, why make her suffer in that horrible place..........if you to afriad of her to even touch her in over a year??? WHAT THE FUC C ARE YOU DOING WITH HER? if that is a rescue what is its name, where is it located, who the fu cc inspects it? Do you realize the way this dog is being housed and cared for is a crime, it is animal abuse.a bunch of dogs crammed into a tiny ghetto back yard, that seems to be common place down there, in the heartworm capital of the world
 

 
MAN UR DUMB.............Y DONT U TRYYYYY BREEDIND DOGS THAT DONT HAVE TO BE REHAB..SHES NOT MY DOG SO THERES NO REASON FOR ME TO DO NOTHING BUT POST THE VIDEO....U TALK ABOUT ANIMAL ABUSE.      YET U STARTed BREEDING CHIKA FROM THE AGE OF 11 MONTHS THEN BREED HER BACK TO BACK TO BACK...SOMEONE SEEMS UPSET GO SET DOWN N DRINK UR VITAMS CAUSE U GONNA NEED THEM LOL...VITO WITH ALL THE ASKIN AROUND U BEEN DOING I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE FIGUREDIT OUT BY NOW WE AINT NEVER SCARED...XII XIX


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
 

7/30/2013 3:17 pm  #17


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

Irongrid wrote:

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 
Lisa I agree with ur statements but she isn't my dog so I have no say so on her future.now like u stated she obviously isn't stable..so let me see if I can explain simple she isn't a stable dog yet her breeder has decided to breed her like he has stated despite of her poor tempermant in the hopes of a colored dog or for $$$$...then sends this unstable dog to a family with small children....then has the nerve to say there's nothing wrong with her temperment....I find it amuzing n hypocritical at best to see someone say I'm breeding for the betterment of the breed yet fines this unstable dog breedworthy.. XII XIX

I find it sad that you post this video of a dog living in horrible conditions, .............the dog doesn't have a dog house, she is living in a s h i t h o l e , has not been out of that little cage in a year, and who knows what else...........that is animal abuse.......if your all scarred of her, send her to Joe or a real rescue, why make her suffer in that horrible place..........if you to afriad of her to even touch her in over a year??? WHAT THE FUC C ARE YOU DOING WITH HER? if that is a rescue what is its name, where is it located, who the fu cc inspects it? Do you realize the way this dog is being housed and cared for is a crime, it is animal abuse.a bunch of dogs crammed into a tiny ghetto back yard, that seems to be common place down there, in the heartworm capital of the world
 

 

Vito, I love the way you keep using the word "Ghetto"...Sorry we all can't afford a trailer in the woods and live the lavish and fabulous life style like you. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/tongue.png


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

7/30/2013 4:00 pm  #18


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

If the dog is such an unapprochable fear biter, why has the poor animal been kept alive in those conditions for over a year? Do the humane thing, and end her wretchedly unhappy and uncomfortable existence. Damn sad! -Jim   

 

7/30/2013 4:28 pm  #19


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

JGM-NC wrote:

If the dog is such an unapprochable fear biter, why has the poor animal been kept alive in those conditions for over a year? Do the humane thing, and end her wretchedly unhappy and uncomfortable existence. Damn sad! -Jim   

She was sent with me to Live with Ish. He could not keep her cause the way she reacted when we took her out the crate. She was placed in this home. The person who has her is against killing dogs. Its out of my hands. The guy as been feeding her for a year. I sure some of you can understand, I can't tell a person what to do with their dog. At this point the dog is his. I only posted the video so that everyone see how she reacts when a human approches her kennel. I dont see the dog in bad conditions. She is cleaned and fed everyday. If I would have known this is what I was brining down, believe me I would have left her with Vito. But he insisted that I not take her out of the crate until i reached Miami...She was not gonna be for me so I did exactly what I was told. When I stuck my hand in her crate to give her water, she did the same thing. She crawled to the back and looked at me side ways. I knew something was not right and I told Ish about my feelings towards her as I drove back to Miami from Tennessee. If I would have known, I would have not brought her down here.

 


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

7/30/2013 5:11 pm  #20


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

FIRST OF ALL, I AM SHOCK OF THE LIVING CONDITION OF THIS POOR DOG, IS CRUEL, HOWEVER SHE LOOKS IN A GOOD CONDITION AND HEALTHY SO I WOULDNT SAY SHE BEING KEPT IN THIS PLACE ALL ALONG AS SHE DOESNT LOOK DIRTY,  BUT IF SHE HAS BEING KEPT IN THIS CAGE ALL ALONG THEN IT CAN AFFECT HER STABILITY AND ATTITUDE, ESPECIALLY IF NO ONE IS ATTENDING TO HER FOR A YEAR, AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEING DEAD BY NOW FROM STARVATION , THE WAY YOU TREAT AND HANDLE YOUR DOG, HAS A BIG IMPACT ON THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND LIFE, 

FAIR ENOUGH, SHE IS NOT IN A CLEAN CAGE NOW, IT LOOKS DUMPED AND WET, BUT HER BEING AFRAID OF PEOPLE IS DOWN THE THE BREEDING, AS I HAVE ONE OFF BRAVEHAERTS DOGS WITH A TRAINER WHO HAS TRAIN DOGS FOR 30 YEARS AND SHE IS EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE, AT FIRST SHE THOUGHT THE DOG WILL COME ROUND BUT SHE CAME TO A CONCLUSION, LAST WEEK THAT IS DUE TO BAD BREEDING AND BULLVISION ALSO QUOTED THE SAME STATEMENT WHEN HE HAD KY, WHICH IS A BRAVEHEART DOG FROM PICASSO X TASZUE,

I HAVE TWO DOGS OF THIS VITO AND IN TERMS OF SHY AND BEING SCARED OF HUMANS, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HERE, HIS TWO DOGS I GOT, RUNS SCARED WHEN THE SEE HUMAN, EXPECT THE ONLY PEOPLE THEY KNOW AND ARE USE TO, WHICH IS NOT RIGHT, A BULLDOG SHOULD BE A BULLDOG, I THINK IS AN ISSUE WITH THE BRAVEHAERT LINE, BUT THE IGNORANT MAN( VITO ALU), FAILS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WHEN IS BEING ADDRESS.

NOW I HAVE TWO DOGS OFF HIM. WHO ARE NOW 10 MONTHS OLD, I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OFF TO MAKE THEM CONFIDENT, TAKING THEM TO SHOWS, BUT STILL LUCKING IT, KY WHICH IS THE BLACK AND WHITE BOY, BARKS AND RUNS AWAY FROM AN INDIVIDUAL WHO LIVES IN THE HOUSE WITH HIM, DAY IN AND OUT, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT, TWO, ANY LITTLE SOUND AND THEY DOG GETS SCARED, WHATS THAT ABOUT, AND THIRDLY, HE LIVES IN A HOUSE WITH KIDS, BUT WHEN HE'S TAKEN OUT FOR A WALK AND LET OFF THE LEASH, HE RUNS OFF TO KIDS, THEN DECIDE TO DRAG THEM LIKE THEY PIECE OF MEAT, WHAT KIND OFF MADNESS IS THAT,

VITO, I ALREADY TOLD YOU, THESE DOGS ARE A WASTE OF MY 7000+ I GAVE YOU BUT I DONT BLAME THEM, YOU ARE TO BE BLAME, AT ONE POINT KY WAS TAKEN TO A VERY GOOD TRAINER AND HIS ADVISE WAS TO LET HIM GO,AFTER HAVING HIM FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS, SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE THEN WHAT HAPPENS THE NEXT DAY, TRY TO ATTACK TWO INNOCENT KIDS.

 I LOVE THESE DOGS BUT I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT FAULT OF THIERS BUT THE BREEDER IS TO BE BLAMED, I GIVE THEM THE BEST OFF LIFE, AS LONG AS I CAN. 

VITO, WITH THIS DOG'S CONDITION I AGREE WITH SOME OF THE THINGS MENTIONED, BUT STILL LEAVES THE REMARK OFF WHY YOUR DOGS ARE SCARED OF HUMANS, PUT THEM WITH ANY DOG, BIG OR SMALL THEY FIND BUT HUMANS, IS A PROBLEM, I DONT GET IT, CAN YOU EXPLAIN, AND I HAVE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TAKEN THESE DOGS TOO, AND ARE READY TO JUSTIFY MY CLAIM

Last edited by elijah79 (7/30/2013 5:40 pm)

 

7/30/2013 5:36 pm  #21


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Irongrid wrote:

BHB wrote:

Irongrid wrote:


 
Lisa I agree with ur statements but she isn't my dog so I have no say so on her future.now like u stated she obviously isn't stable..so let me see if I can explain simple she isn't a stable dog yet her breeder has decided to breed her like he has stated despite of her poor tempermant in the hopes of a colored dog or for $$$$...then sends this unstable dog to a family with small children....then has the nerve to say there's nothing wrong with her temperment....I find it amuzing n hypocritical at best to see someone say I'm breeding for the betterment of the breed yet fines this unstable dog breedworthy.. XII XIX

I find it sad that you post this video of a dog living in horrible conditions, .............the dog doesn't have a dog house, she is living in a s h i t h o l e , has not been out of that little cage in a year, and who knows what else...........that is animal abuse.......if your all scarred of her, send her to Joe or a real rescue, why make her suffer in that horrible place..........if you to afriad of her to even touch her in over a year??? WHAT THE FUC C ARE YOU DOING WITH HER? if that is a rescue what is its name, where is it located, who the fu cc inspects it? Do you realize the way this dog is being housed and cared for is a crime, it is animal abuse.a bunch of dogs crammed into a tiny ghetto back yard, that seems to be common place down there, in the heartworm capital of the world
 

 
MAN UR DUMB.............Y DONT U TRYYYYY BREEDIND DOGS THAT DONT HAVE TO BE REHAB..SHES NOT MY DOG SO THERES NO REASON FOR ME TO DO NOTHING BUT POST THE VIDEO....U TALK ABOUT ANIMAL ABUSE. YET U STARTed BREEDING CHIKA FROM THE AGE OF 11 MONTHS THEN BREED HER BACK TO BACK TO BACK...SOMEONE SEEMS UPSET GO SET DOWN N DRINK UR VITAMS CAUSE U GONNA NEED THEM LOL...VITO WITH ALL THE ASKIN AROUND U BEEN DOING I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE FIGUREDIT OUT BY NOW WE AINT NEVER SCARED...XII XIX

spin and lie some more.I bred Chick at 11 months now ????  I bred Picasso at 7 months you tried to say too...all Bullcrap lies. You just keep proving your true character over and over........when someone constantly tells you they are not scared.............it usually means they are scarred..........just like a dog that growls .
 


Love off
 

7/30/2013 5:43 pm  #22


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

Irongrid wrote:

BHB wrote:

I find it sad that you post this video of a dog living in horrible conditions, .............the dog doesn't have a dog house, she is living in a s h i t h o l e , has not been out of that little cage in a year, and who knows what else...........that is animal abuse.......if your all scarred of her, send her to Joe or a real rescue, why make her suffer in that horrible place..........if you to afriad of her to even touch her in over a year??? WHAT THE FUC C ARE YOU DOING WITH HER? if that is a rescue what is its name, where is it located, who the fu cc inspects it? Do you realize the way this dog is being housed and cared for is a crime, it is animal abuse.a bunch of dogs crammed into a tiny ghetto back yard, that seems to be common place down there, in the heartworm capital of the world
 

 
MAN UR DUMB.............Y DONT U TRYYYYY BREEDIND DOGS THAT DONT HAVE TO BE REHAB..SHES NOT MY DOG SO THERES NO REASON FOR ME TO DO NOTHING BUT POST THE VIDEO....U TALK ABOUT ANIMAL ABUSE. YET U STARTed BREEDING CHIKA FROM THE AGE OF 11 MONTHS THEN BREED HER BACK TO BACK TO BACK...SOMEONE SEEMS UPSET GO SET DOWN N DRINK UR VITAMS CAUSE U GONNA NEED THEM LOL...VITO WITH ALL THE ASKIN AROUND U BEEN DOING I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE FIGUREDIT OUT BY NOW WE AINT NEVER SCARED...XII XIX

spin and lie some more.I bred Chick at 11 months now ????  I bred Picasso at 7 months you tried to say too...all Bullcrap lies. You just keep proving your true character over and over........when someone constantly tells you they are not scared.............it usually means they are scarred..........just like a dog that growls .
 

THE FACT IS, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT VITO ANYMORE, I HAVE HAD MY BACK TO BACK WITH HIM, AND NOW CAN NOT BE ARSE, BUT I WILL GIVE HIM A BEATING OF A LIFE TIME WHEN I MEET HIM, THATS I PROMISE ON MY LITTLE SISTERS GRAVE.

THIS GUYS, SEEMS LIKE A NICE MAN, WHEN YOU SPEAK TO HIM, BUT HIS EGO AND MONEY HUNGER IS WHAT I THINK IS SCREWING HIS HEAD UP AND HE IS BEING IGNORANT AND ARROGANT

Last edited by elijah79 (7/30/2013 5:45 pm)

 

7/30/2013 5:46 pm  #23


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

elijah79 wrote:

WHOEVER HAS THIS DOG AND HAS KEPT HER IN THIS DUMP POOR CONDITION IS CRUEL, THIS SITUATION CAN AFFECT HER STABILITY AND ATTITUDE, THE WAY YOU TREAT AND HANDLE YOUR DOG, HAS A BIG IMPACT ON THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND LIFE, 

I'm very confused, maybe you can help better explain your statement to me.....  This dog was unstabale from the moment they picked up the dog from Vito and was given a chance to adapt to a new home\enviroment.... Now obviously the dog has failed to bond with her new owner\family and now is in a rescue facility..... Now to your above statement... What in the hell is the dog suppose to kept in knowing how unstable this dog is?? Is the dog suppose to be let run free in the yard even though this dog is a fear biter and is unproachable by humans?? Or is the dog suppose to be kept in kennel for its own protection and for the protection of the person thats feeding her?? Obviously you didnt listen to the video.... The dog is UNAPPROACHABLE by humans and will bite, unprovoked is what Im gathering...... Again, where should the dog be kept?? Do you know what the word UNSTABLE mean??
 

Last edited by jamesporch (7/30/2013 5:50 pm)


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg
 

7/30/2013 5:52 pm  #24


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

jamesporch wrote:

elijah79 wrote:

WHOEVER HAS THIS DOG AND HAS KEPT HER IN THIS DUMP POOR CONDITION IS CRUEL, THIS SITUATION CAN AFFECT HER STABILITY AND ATTITUDE, THE WAY YOU TREAT AND HANDLE YOUR DOG, HAS A BIG IMPACT ON THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND LIFE, 

I'm very confused, maybe you can help better explain your statement to me.....  This dog was unstabale from the moment they picked up the dog from Vito and was given a chance to adapt to a new home\enviroment.... Now obviously the dog has failed to bond with her new owner\family and now is in a rescue facility..... Now to your above statement... What in the hell is the dog suppose to kept in knowing how unstable this dog is?? Is the dog suppose to be let run free in the yard even though this dog is a fear biter and is unproachable by humans?? Or is the dog suppose to be kept in kennel for its own protection and for the protection of the person thats feeding her?? Obviously you didnt listen to the video.... The dog is UNAPPROACHABLE by humans and will bite, unprovoked is what Im gathering...... Again, where should the dog be kept?? 
 

WELL JAMES, I AM NOT SURPRISE BUT WHOEVER PICKED HER UP, SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN HER, SAME AS THE TWO DOGS I HAVE OFF HIM, SAME ISSUE, ONE OF THEM, RUNS AWAY AND BARKS AT A LADY HE LIVES WITH 247, DONT GET ME WRONG, TWO SEPARATE TRAINERS, IN THE UK HAS COME TO A CONCLUSION THAT THIS IS DOWN TO BAD BREEDING, AND THESE TRAINERS, DONT KNOW EACH OTHER, I HAVE TWO DOGS OFF THIS SCUMBUG, BUT THING IS JAMES, EVERYDAY VITO NAME COMES UP AND IS NOTHING GOOD, SO WHY DONT WE ALL STAY AWAY FROM HIS DOGS.

IT UPSET ME SO MUCH AND TRUST ME, WHEN I AM GIVING HIM A BEATING I WILL HAVE SOMEONE FILMING SO IT CAN BE POSTED. I REALLY TRUSTED HIM BUT NOT KNOWING HE WAS ONLY BEING NICE FOR MY 7000$ +

OFF COURSE THE DOG IS SUPPOSE TO BE PUT DOWN, 

Last edited by elijah79 (7/30/2013 5:55 pm)

 

7/30/2013 5:57 pm  #25


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

IronGrid AB's wrote:

JGM-NC wrote:

If the dog is such an unapprochable fear biter, why has the poor animal been kept alive in those conditions for over a year? Do the humane thing, and end her wretchedly unhappy and uncomfortable existence. Damn sad! -Jim   

She was sent with me to Live with Ish. He could not keep her cause the way she reacted when we took her out the crate. She was placed in this home. The person who has her is against killing dogs. Its out of my hands. The guy as been feeding her for a year. I sure some of you can understand, I can't tell a person what to do with their dog. At this point the dog is his. I only posted the video so that everyone see how she reacts when a human approches her kennel. I dont see the dog in bad conditions. She is cleaned and fed everyday. If I would have known this is what I was brining down, believe me I would have left her with Vito. But he insisted that I not take her out of the crate until i reached Miami...She was not gonna be for me so I did exactly what I was told. When I stuck my hand in her crate to give her water, she did the same thing. She crawled to the back and looked at me side ways. I knew something was not right and I told Ish about my feelings towards her as I drove back to Miami from Tennessee. If I would have known, I would have not brought her down here.

 

that is the problem with lying, you get caught evantually.............you all just posted this was a pitbull rescue before now you admit its no rescue;


"She was placed in this home. The person who has her is against killing dogs. Its out of my hands. The guy as been feeding her for a year."

now you admit this is no rescue, but some guy living in a s h i t h ole.......he doesn't want to put her down, but you say if you corner her she will bite your fingers off....he doesn't believe in killing dogs, he believes in torturing them, what a great guy...he has her for on reason to breed her, and  obviously nothing else matters..........nothing in that video shows a vicious dog, it shows a abused dog, living in horrible conditions..........you posted the videos and you defend the way this dog is being kept and treated.............it isnt shocking to you, you see nothing wrong with it? That says a whole lot about how you care for dogs.


  The dog has been out of my care for over a year, I have no idea if she has been beat, one thing is Cristal clear she is living in a hell hole, horrible conditions, in a tiny cage, on a rotten broke up old piece of plywood....hell the bottom rail of the cage is rusted off, the dog could push right out...........but you claim this is a vicious dog??? If I wrere her I'd bite the fucc out of the POS treating me so bad, that is forsure..... You say he can't touch her????I don't believe it, I think he has kicked the sh-- out of her and you know it.

 


Love off
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]