Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



7/30/2013 8:39 pm  #51


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

NoStopABTs wrote:

  Have to disagree. The dog is not showing aggression just leave me alone antisocial attitude. He said if trapped she will bite, like most wild animals. Put her in a 10 X 10 kennel on a farm without animals and a half mile to nearest neighbor. Feed a couple weeks and just leave kennel door open one day. Why do you say she isn't stable? I find your opinion valuable is why I ask. 

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 

First of all dogs arent't wild animals they are domesticated and have been for a very long time.

Why do I think she is unstable? I would think that based on what the people have said who have been around her as well as what I see in the video which is a dog that has backed herself into a corner for no apparent reason, as far away from the people that she can possibly get. Look closely, notice her lick her lips, an obvious sign of stress.

I don't care if a dog spent the first year of its life in a kennel in the mountains, that's no reason for a dog to act uncomfortable or aggressive around people when no threat is present.  It seems like many people EXPECT a dog to be weak if it hasn't been babied and dragged all over hells half acre and shown everything. No wonder weak temperament is so prevalent in this breed with the attitudes many people have.   Bulldogs should be confident, resilient animals BY NATURE and the good ones are not that easily ruined.

Last edited by Lisa M (7/30/2013 11:29 pm)


Good temperament is born not trained.

Pets should be the by product of a breeding program, not the basis of it.
 

7/30/2013 8:39 pm  #52


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

 I have a question with this dog's best interest in mind only. You said as soon as she came out of the crate she became vicious. Can you explain the situation? Did you leash her, let her out in a room, noise ect ect? Please

IronGrid AB's wrote:

BHB wrote:

IronGrid AB's wrote:

PLEASE JUDGE FOR UR SELF...THIS IS THE bitch I BROUGHT DOWN TO A FAMILY...SHE IS NOW IN A RESCUE HOME...SHE WAS PLACED HERE IN FEAR THAT SHE MIGHT ATTACK A HUMAN...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/1.jpg









 

Wow the Bullsh-- never ends...........you think that video shows a vicious dog. It break my heart because I see a dog abused . What kind of Rescue puts dogs in a 4ft x 5 ft cage, 4 ft tall , living on a rotten piece of plywood? With no dog house, no water , ???????? that is worse than any puppymill I've ever seen. She looks horrible, he muscle is gone, she looks abused.......how do they clean her kennel? she must live in her own Shizzy and piss.
She has to eat and sleep on a piss and Shizzy soaked, rooten piece of plywood?
A rescue???Fucc she needs to be rescued from that rescue? That is some backyard puppymill, look at the place it looks like hell . Obviously you and your ghetto friend are afriad of dogs because she had never even tried to bite anyone......anyone looking at that video that knows anything about dogs, sees a unhappy abused dog......not a vicious dog. At my house she lived in a big yard, free fed with several buckets of fresh water and a bunch of space to run and play. She was never vicious to anyone, even when she had her litter, in my house she was fine with people picking up her pups.
I imagined it was bad but not this bad, that tiny cage, living on her own sh-t and piss, never getting out of her cage..........that is severe abuse........a rescue???? places like that are where rescues, rescue dogs from.......a little tiny ghetto back yard..........rescue ?????????that is a sh--hole , add to that the heat and humidity in Florida, the fleas, and the Heartworn capital of the world. 

What is the name of this RESUE they need to be shut down.........Holy fucc and you took this video and think it shows poorly on me???? My god WTF is wrong with you idiots
 

 
LOL! fleas and ticks??? as anyone can see from the pic and video the dog is in healthy conditions, no marks on her. No ribs show, she is not dirty or full of Shizzy and piss like u say. Animal services have been at the place and there are no issues here Vito. You want to make ur self look good and hide the fact that she is scared of humans. This is what u sent to Miami to live with a family. The minute we took her out the crate from out trip she got visious. Its really sad how you try to make yourself look good when in fact you sent an unstable dog to live in a family home were there are small children. The videos explain it all.

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 8:41 pm  #53


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Sorry about typos, on a phone


Good temperament is born not trained.

Pets should be the by product of a breeding program, not the basis of it.
 

7/30/2013 8:47 pm  #54


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

 Vito I don't know if you produced her and/or didn't socialize causing this real doesnt matter, but the best thing you can do is take her back. 

BHB wrote:

Irongrid wrote:

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 
Lisa I agree with ur statements but she isn't my dog so I have no say so on her future.now like u stated she obviously isn't stable..so let me see if I can explain simple she isn't a stable dog yet her breeder has decided to breed her like he has stated despite of her poor tempermant in the hopes of a colored dog or for $$$$...then sends this unstable dog to a family with small children....then has the nerve to say there's nothing wrong with her temperment....I find it amuzing n hypocritical at best to see someone say I'm breeding for the betterment of the breed yet fines this unstable dog breedworthy.. XII XIX

I find it sad that you post this video of a dog living in horrible conditions, .............the dog doesn't have a dog house, she is living in a s h i t h o l e , has not been out of that little cage in a year, and who knows what else...........that is animal abuse.......if your all scarred of her, send her to Joe or a real rescue, why make her suffer in that horrible place..........if you to afriad of her to even touch her in over a year??? WHAT THE FUC C ARE YOU DOING WITH HER? if that is a rescue what is its name, where is it located, who the fu cc inspects it? Do you realize the way this dog is being housed and cared for is a crime, it is animal abuse.a bunch of dogs crammed into a tiny ghetto back yard, that seems to be common place down there, in the heartworm capital of the world
 

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 8:53 pm  #55


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

I must have to say i agree with what IronGrid AB's said on this!! before any one passes judgment think for a minute, that the fact the dog has been kept for a whole year is because of sentimental values maybe she believes that someone with a bit more experience on aggresive fear bitters can use this dog? first a dog with a big chain was abbusive? lmfao!! now a dog in this condition is abusive? maybe you guys the die hard fans are just in denial because maybe you are affiliated with the blood so now that some ones come clean they get al sort bullshietzzz!!! i dont see nothing inhumane with this dog bein locked in? some of you so called breeders keep your dogs worst condition with hthis and dirty water at that!!! i seen lots pics from lots kennels, dont think that the big kennel names run their shietz kosher!!! if the dog is fear bitter it still deserves a chance, and at the end of the day blame the beeder because arent dogs evaluated before you choose a stud? or it was just another frankenstein experiment gone wrong!!    this is perfect example when you breed whatever shiet you can get your hands into just for the value of a buck!!!

Last edited by js@an_911 (7/30/2013 8:53 pm)


It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.
 

7/30/2013 8:59 pm  #56


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

 It wouldn't seem an unapproachable dog would get many opportunities to bite unprovoked. I thought unstable is same as unpredictable is that wrong?

jamesporch wrote:

elijah79 wrote:

WHOEVER HAS THIS DOG AND HAS KEPT HER IN THIS DUMP POOR CONDITION IS CRUEL, THIS SITUATION CAN AFFECT HER STABILITY AND ATTITUDE, THE WAY YOU TREAT AND HANDLE YOUR DOG, HAS A BIG IMPACT ON THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND LIFE, 

I'm very confused, maybe you can help better explain your statement to me.....  This dog was unstabale from the moment they picked up the dog from Vito and was given a chance to adapt to a new home\enviroment.... Now obviously the dog has failed to bond with her new owner\family and now is in a rescue facility..... Now to your above statement... What in the hell is the dog suppose to kept in knowing how unstable this dog is?? Is the dog suppose to be let run free in the yard even though this dog is a fear biter and is unproachable by humans?? Or is the dog suppose to be kept in kennel for its own protection and for the protection of the person thats feeding her?? Obviously you didnt listen to the video.... The dog is UNAPPROACHABLE by humans and will bite, unprovoked is what Im gathering...... Again, where should the dog be kept?? Do you know what the word UNSTABLE mean??
 

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 9:10 pm  #57


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

unbelievable this dog is in a tiny cage, on rotten plywood, no dog house and you idiots see a dog well taken care of????

Ish and Barbie state the dog is in a rescue......then Barbie contradicts that by saying the dog has been with this guy over a years, that he just can't put her down. Caught in a lie........why make up a lie about the Staff at the Rescue can't touch her. There is no staff and she is not in a rescue.  

I did not sell this dog to anyone..........Ish wanted her , I gave her to him, explained everything thing about her. She was never a vicious dog when I had her.........No one knows what has been done to her in over a year in that nasty little cage.....no one knows how many heats she has been attempted to be bred, ........nothing in that video shows a vicious dog, its Ish tell us all how vicious she is how if you corner her she will bite your finger off ?????????????WTF get the fucc out of here..........how many fingers has she bit off, who has she bit? the only facts are that she is living in a fucc'g hell hole


Love off
 

7/30/2013 9:16 pm  #58


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

 He must be good at it, here take this dog but do not open her cage, ok great. 

Uncle Ish wrote:

Vito Alu has all the traits of a used a car sales man... You need certain qualities when you plan on ripping others off... I can't really recall a time when a known breeder demonstrated such a high level of unaccountable logic...

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 9:20 pm  #59


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

If it is a genetic issue then I'd assume she would have passed it on???

vito.......did ANY of her offspring exhibit aggression???  We're ANY put down for it???  Please tell us how that was yet somebody else's fault and that once again YOU have ZeRO accountability!  

A flat out MESSING shame!  Guess its like your little buddy said.....you guys are coming for me next.  LOL!  Next???  After what???  Sure isn't going to be after you guys clean up after yourselves that's for sure.  Your buddy should have left well enough alone........just sayin........

 

7/30/2013 9:21 pm  #60


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

jamesporch wrote:

BHB wrote:

To: vito alu
[Picture of e amoah]From: e amoah (2morrowneverdies@live.co.uk) This sender is in your safe list.
Sent: Mon 5/27/13 7:35 AM
To: vito alu (bulldogvee@hotmail.com)HAY VITO, 
MY SINCERE APOLOGY, VITO. I TOOK YOU AS A DAD, A LEADER AND AN ADVISER.
 

Elijah, please tell me you did not right this.... Now you consider a lying scoundrel like Vito Alu a father figure?? You should be disowned by your real dad for making such a pathetic statement.....
 

e amoah (2morrowneverdies@live.co.uk)
Add to contacts
5/27/13
To: vito alu
[Picture of e amoah]From: e amoah (2morrowneverdies@live.co.uk) This sender is in your safe list.
Sent: Mon 5/27/13 12:27 PM
To: vito alu (bulldogvee@hotmail.com)THE TRUTH IS, I NEVER SPEAK BAD OFF YOU TILL YOU DID THIS TO ME, I REALLY LIKE THE bitch MORE THAN ANY BLACK PUP YOU HAVE HAD, THAT WHY, I WILL NEVER BETRAY OUR FRIENDSHIP, FOR MONEY BUT I GUESS WE ALL DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL, MY VALUE OF FRIENDSHIP, MIGHT DIFFER FROM YOURS. BUT IS COOL, IS ONLY DOGS, AND YES YOU DID SELL ME  GREAT DOGS BUT I AM STILL CONCERN ABOUT KYS EYES.
IF YOU EVER WANT TO LET BY GONES BE BY GONES THEN, WE CAN CARRY ON, I WILL HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN, AND I DONT CARRY ON RICH, I AM FAR FROM IT, I AM COMFORTABLE AND THATS WHAT MATTERS, THERE IS NO SUCH AS RICH AS NOBODY HAS THE WHOLE WORLDS MONEY. 
ANYWAY TAKE CARE FRIEND
GOD BLESS


https://www.facebook.com/ajax/mercury/attachments/photo.php?fbid=10200370056959349&mode=contain&width=468&height=468

 


Love off
 

7/30/2013 9:28 pm  #61


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Just left the Vets  June 21..........then again July 5th...........but no report ,  July 19 you produce a letter claiming no desease, congenital abromality????


June 21
7:19pm
Expand
Show Images
Elijah Amoah

hay vito, whats the deal what do you want me to do with ky now, and his eyes is a problem not because he is big, vet said so and so is gucci dale.

7:20pm
Expand
Show Images
Elijah Amoah

Gucci Dal Id say give him a go first! He does need surgery on his eyes though
though1:17am Elijah Amoah you think so, i knew there was an issue with the eyes but vito try to say is because he is a big dog, bs.

1:18am Gucci Dal Ive seen them grow out of it- but the pink area is showing- white are( eye ball) is ok- *area

July 5
12:05pm
Expand
Show Images
Elijah AmoahHello Vito honestly messaging you now me and ky just left the Vets his report will be sent to me in the mail, now he has a bad eye is nothing to do with his size his eyes is always going to stay that way and he can't be classified as a show dog shame as he is growing nice now today he weighed in at. 70.5 lbs and is starting to develop well so now I need to know what u want to do with him he cam only be a pet and as for his temperament still not 100% so let's get to the bottom of this and I will take whAt I paid for him and count my lost on shipping and all other vet bills don't want to drag this on any longer. Thank you be reasonable here


Love off
 

7/30/2013 9:41 pm  #62


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

6:04am
Expand
Show Images
Elijah Amoah
vito, i am not here to battle with you, i am here messaging you with tears under my eyes, ky is going to be put down tomorrow, a few days ago he went for a small dog on the park, now yesterday we was walking down the street after we got back from the NKC SHOW, he saw a group off kids, went round them, and next we know one of the kids was on the ground, ky then pulling the kids coat, trying to drag him like he is a piece off meat, so i grabbed him, and made sure the kid was okay, then we walked further, to a small park,there is a basketball court where kids goes in and play, so i let him off lead on the grass with my french bulldog, what does ky do, runs off again i called him, he ignored me, gets into the basketball court and try to jump for another kid, does the same Shizzy again, kid has a cut on his knee, now thats twice in one day, lucky for me, i knew the mother, as they have seen ky before and he was okay, so had to make it sound like it was an accident and i apologised ,i had to hit him to get him off the kid, then when i manage to grab him, he tried to get away like he wants to go and finish off the poor little boy, this is not a joke no more, ky makes me now want to get out the breed, he is not a dog to have around anyone, very dangerous, and because i had to hit him to get him off the kid, now he is back to square one, tail between his legs. what makes it dangerous is, he doesnt growl or shows any agression, he just goes and do things, to me, that is very dangerous, when i get him put down, i will send you copies off all documentations, please just give me back my 1500 i paid for him and we cut all our lost, i have wasted a lot off money on him, £500 to scott to train him, nothing will work with him, will be liability in future is better i see to it now than later when he is grown.


June 16
5:47pm
Expand
Show Images
Elijah Amoah vito, this int about the meathead pup, i got over there long time, i have a black female off gaucho's daughter and 3 big black bully boys. it hurt's because i really love ky, but i am glad there where witness around to witness what has happend. me personal thinks he can change but is a 50/50 chance as his behaviour is like he doesnt understand, what he does and it doesnt ,make sense because he is in a house with a 2 year old boy and a 4 year old little girl, so why does he go out and try attack other kids, so you sort it, i have a crate here i will get him tapeworm and then he will be with you, just let me know when. is burning me that i am going to loose him, but is for thebest for my son and kids around me, like i said he could change but is too much hardwork and even that is not guaranteed it will be good or bad. his temprement is not that great like stunner, stunner is hyper because he has a high drive, ky on the other hand is quiet but dangerous,anyway stunner is doing great, i have him here, he will be going back to his training camp tomorrow as, i bring him home every other week then he goes off to a trainer for two weeks, every month. so he is off again tomorrow.

now this is when the first came the love that has always being offered to them, so ky being like that is from his traits, not my fault


Love off
 

7/30/2013 9:42 pm  #63


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHB wrote:

unbelievable this dog is in a tiny cage, on rotten plywood, no dog house and you idiots see a dog well taken care of????

Ish and Barbie state the dog is in a rescue......then Barbie contradicts that by saying the dog has been with this guy over a years, that he just can't put her down. Caught in a lie........why make up a lie about the Staff at the Rescue can't touch her. There is no staff and she is not in a rescue.  

I did not sell this dog to anyone..........Ish wanted her , I gave her to him, explained everything thing about her. She was never a vicious dog when I had her.........No one knows what has been done to her in over a year in that nasty little cage.....no one knows how many heats she has been attempted to be bred, ........nothing in that video shows a vicious dog, its Ish tell us all how vicious she is how if you corner her she will bite your finger off ?????????????WTF get the fucc out of here..........how many fingers has she bit off, who has she bit? the only facts are that she is living in a fucc'g hell hole

Yes, Vito. Twist my words which ever way makes you feel better. SHE LIVES IN A PRIVATE HOME...THE PERSON SHETTLERS AND REHOMES PITS...WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND....I MUST BE SPEAKING CUBAN LOL!!!! Anyhow, explain how you bred bluezilla at 9 months? Explain the conditions she was in when I got her? Explain what happened to her litter with Picasso which at the time was under a year old??? Animal services visits this persons home on a regular basis, for him to REHOME other dogs...he had never had any issues with the law for animal abuse..you on there hand have given multiple dogs with temp issues....face it Vito the majority thinks your A POS...everyone here can read this dogs temp and agrees she is unstable , you have a wonderful eye for dogs...KEEP CHANGING THE GAME!! LMFAO!!


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

7/30/2013 9:44 pm  #64


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Lisa M wrote:

NoStopABTs wrote:

  Have to disagree. The dog is not showing aggression just leave me alone antisocial attitude. He said if trapped she will bite, like most wild animals. Put her in a 10 X 10 kennel on a farm without animals and a half mile to nearest neighbor. Feed a couple weeks and just leave kennel door open one day. Why do you say she isn't stable? I find your opinion valuable is why I ask. 

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 

First of all dogs arent't wild animals they are domesticated and have been for a very long time.

Why do I think she is unstable? I would think that based on what the people have said who have been around her as well as what I see in the video which is a dog that has backed herself into a corner fofonapparent reason, as far away from the people that she can possibly get. Look closely, notice her kick her lips, an obvious sign of stress.

I don't care if a dog spent the first year of its life in a kennel in the mountains, that's no reason for a dog to act uncomfortable or aggressive around people when no threat is present.  It seems like many people EXPECT a dog to be weak if it hasn't been babied and dragged all over hells half acre and shown everything. No wonder weak temperament is so prevalent in this breed with the attitudes many people ha Bulldogs should be confident, resilient animals BY NATURE and the good ones are not that easily ruined.

Well said Lisa..I agree with all of the above..


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

7/30/2013 9:45 pm  #65


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

 The point behind my dog in the mountains is I knew not to let someone get him because of what I did. Wild just means unsocialized in this case. I didn't catch the lip kicking, but I would guess capturing her from wooded acres to that size pen and surrounding her with people that fear her as much or more then her may have an impact. Her not coming out of the kennel with the door open says a lot. Lets just say she had zero human contact, are you saying a good temp would make her different? I may be unsure about what temperament means but I think it means two dogs with same temp will respond similar, basically it is what it is. I do think bulldogs should naturally not bite man. Capturing Wicked and putting him with someone else is a threat in itself, but with proper handling and time a dog should know there isn't a threat. 

Lisa M wrote:

NoStopABTs wrote:

  Have to disagree. The dog is not showing aggression just leave me alone antisocial attitude. He said if trapped she will bite, like most wild animals. Put her in a 10 X 10 kennel on a farm without animals and a half mile to nearest neighbor. Feed a couple weeks and just leave kennel door open one day. Why do you say she isn't stable? I find your opinion valuable is why I ask. 

Lisa M wrote:

I am curious why try to place her?  If she can't remain in the rescue home why not just euthanize her? She obviously isn't stable so isn't much use to a pet or working home...I don't get it?

 

First of all dogs arent't wild animals they are domesticated and have been for a very long time.

Why do I think she is unstable? I would think that based on what the people have said who have been around her as well as what I see in the video which is a dog that has backed herself into a corner fofonapparent reason, as far away from the people that she can possibly get. Look closely, notice her kick her lips, an obvious sign of stress. Lets just say she had zero human contact, are you saying a good temp would make her different? 

I don't care if a dog spent the first year of its life in a kennel in the mountains, that's no reason for a dog to act uncomfortable or aggressive around people when no threat is present.  It seems like many people EXPECT a dog to be weak if it hasn't been babied and dragged all over hells half acre and shown everything. No wonder weak temperament is so prevalent in this breed with the attitudes many people ha Bulldogs should be confident, resilient animals BY NATURE and the good ones are not that easily ruined.

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 9:53 pm  #66


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

3:11am
Expand
Show Images
Elijah AmoahAGAIN YOU TALKING ABOUT DOG KENNEDY THIS IS WHAT HE TRY TO SELL ME FOR 3000 WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE THAT BOUGHT FROM THIS LITTER PAID 800-1000 SO DONT GET INTO STORIES NO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT VITO

YOU SEE THIS THIN UGLY LOOKING WHIPPET CROSS, NOW WILL YOU BUY HER FOR 3000. HUH? ANSWER ME, TALK ABOUT Shizzy YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT,, EVEN GUCCI DAL SAID SHE WILL NEVER BUY A DOG OFF YOU AND HERE IS THE PROVE






https://www.facebook.com/ajax/mercury/attachments/photo.php?fbid=10200365491165207&mode=contain&width=468&height=468


Love off
 

7/30/2013 9:58 pm  #67


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

 I think both are at fault. Would you take a dog after being told do not let it out of the crate. As far as abuse goes its very technical, kinda like you can't miss what you never had. So taking a dog from an acre pen to that is bad for the dog. You ask if studs are evaluated before breeding well are females being purchased evaluated before purchase? I think fear biter is not the term, but irrational fear biter is better because skill is required to determine what's irrational. 

js@an_911 wrote:

I must have to say i agree with what IronGrid AB's said on this!! before any one passes judgment think for a minute, that the fact the dog has been kept for a whole year is because of sentimental values maybe she believes that someone with a bit more experience on aggresive fear bitters can use this dog? first a dog with a big chain was abbusive? lmfao!! now a dog in this condition is abusive? maybe you guys the die hard fans are just in denial because maybe you are affiliated with the blood so now that some ones come clean they get al sort bullshietzzz!!! i dont see nothing inhumane with this dog bein locked in? some of you so called breeders keep your dogs worst condition with hthis and dirty water at that!!! i seen lots pics from lots kennels, dont think that the big kennel names run their shietz kosher!!! if the dog is fear bitter it still deserves a chance, and at the end of the day blame the beeder because arent dogs evaluated before you choose a stud? or it was just another frankenstein experiment gone wrong!!    this is perfect example when you breed whatever shiet you can get your hands into just for the value of a buck!!!

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 10:10 pm  #68


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

NoStop much of what you say doesn't make sense. Do you breed dogs because it seems like you are pretty new to them?

you ask about a dog having zero human contact and how that would affect them? Please explain how a domesticated animal such as a dog can survive with zero help from humans?

i know this isn't what you want to hear and I  am sure you won't agree but your dog didn't have issues because of you, it had issues because it wasn't very good to begin with. While all dogs regardless of their quality require humans to take care of their basic needs,  they should not need the help of a human to be mentally stable. That is something they are born with.  People can believe what they want but making excuses for dogs who are weak will not help improve the temperament of this breed.

ps it's lip LICKING. I thought all here would catch on that that was a typo . I have been posting from my phone tonight. 



 

Last edited by Lisa M (7/30/2013 11:30 pm)


Good temperament is born not trained.

Pets should be the by product of a breeding program, not the basis of it.
 

7/30/2013 10:11 pm  #69


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

 Fact is the wrong dog went to the wrong people mix that any way you like, not that there are right people in this situation and that should have been apparent early on and delt with by the giver of this dog early on. If giver didn't get that chance giver is not responsible for issues caused by handling. Goal here is don't repeat this history and get dog to Sullivan. 

BHB wrote:

unbelievable this dog is in a tiny cage, on rotten plywood, no dog house and you idiots see a dog well taken care of????

Ish and Barbie state the dog is in a rescue......then Barbie contradicts that by saying the dog has been with this guy over a years, that he just can't put her down. Caught in a lie........why make up a lie about the Staff at the Rescue can't touch her. There is no staff and she is not in a rescue.  

I did not sell this dog to anyone..........Ish wanted her , I gave her to him, explained everything thing about her. She was never a vicious dog when I had her.........No one knows what has been done to her in over a year in that nasty little cage.....no one knows how many heats she has been attempted to be bred, ........nothing in that video shows a vicious dog, its Ish tell us all how vicious she is how if you corner her she will bite your finger off ?????????????WTF get the fucc out of here..........how many fingers has she bit off, who has she bit? the only facts are that she is living in a fucc'g hell hole

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 10:30 pm  #70


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

From the dogs standpoint, this is not a vicious dog, but very fearful which will require a handler that is fearless with patience for the dog to come around. This method is not effective for the dog and after about a month at best I would try a different method.

Ive dealt with many different types of temperament issues with these bulldogs including those similar to hers, food as well as a good pack of dogs would change her in not much time. Jmo!


http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b637/NickLew83/received_775358079199861_zpsxwt1icfd.jpeg
 

7/30/2013 10:42 pm  #71


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

NKC Show in the UK

April 21
4:46pm
Expand
Show Images
Elijah Amoah

hay v, ky took second place today., he could have won it but, kept putting his tail in between his legs, shyness





6:43pm
Expand
Show Images
Vito A Alufirst time out and a gawky pup, that is pretty good.....did you take Stunner




6:45pm
Expand
Show Images
Elijah Amoahnah, never brought stunner, i will take him next time, they all said ky is a good looking dog, but hay who knows what they will stay behind my back, who gives a f,

yea, he did great but could have taken, best in show but guess he is still nervous


Love off
 

7/30/2013 11:02 pm  #72


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

February 24

Elijah Amoah
hay vito,i am not worried about what anyone says about ky or stunner, i have them, the uk lover them as i thought it would have being the opposite, and i am happy with them, so dont let anything upset you, peoples opinion is their opinion.

the guy is upset and hating, just leave him to it as, it wanted to Love up business for you, but ended up destroying his own imagine and respect for the breed, i am happy with my muts lol you sold me, thats what matters

he is insecure, and thats is a sign of serious mental illness lol


Love off
 

7/30/2013 11:09 pm  #73


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

  That's exactly what I want to hear, please don't take me as arguing I'm trying to learn. I do not agree with the no contact thing with good reason. Back to wicked, yes he had contact with me no he didn't need me. I remember the first time I saw him eat a litter of rabbits. That was the first time I knew of him hunting. I can't explain how he came to do this other than it being the way it was done many more years than they have been domesticated. Not sure about the necessary or possible impact needed to erase that. Wicked did not need anyone true story. Lets not confuse contact with support, Vito has free feed bens that I hear he can fill and not even see the dog he's feeding, big pens. So when it comes to fearing humans, support isn't a substitute for socialization. The reason I'm passionate about this post is I can relate. I got Punchy from Vito the same way and was told before hand, no surprise. We met at a gas station. Punchy had to be drug from his crate. Against Vito's wishes rather than just throwing him from one crate to another I put a lead on him and then quickly complied with those wishes. He was a choking tornado. Dogs don't need a human to be mentally stable, but I thought we were talking human fear not mental stability which requires at least a human. Honestly I'm not sure if the dog is displaying a weakness or a strength based on these vids. I agree that to domesticate is to remove instinct and replace it with a pseudo life line, like dog food as if the supply is limitless. I also can not say exactly what and how much is needed to get an animal back being self sufficient, I guess Wicked was dedomesticated. You asked if I breed, yes and I ask have you took that leap yet? By the way you are one of those people I would like to give IAN to, hope that sticks. I like the devotion and passion you seem to have. I would like to make sense of what didn't before. What didn't make sense?  Back to Punchy, I put him in a 16 X 35 pen with food and water. Of course he stayed as far as possible from me. I talked to him to try and get him to know my voice. I came back out that night pitch dark and he was in his house. I talked as I approached him. I got on my knees and pulled him out by his front foot, the key here is I was prepared to get bit and calm. I just held him in some what of a hug. He never did come to me but I got him walking on a leash and I was proud of it. I said bulldogs shouldn't naturally bite humans because it would not allow the job that requires man and animal to work together getting done well so a man biter was a cull for a long time. I do realize the changing of times and new purposes for dogs I also think these new times require new dogs not bulldogs. I mean comparing use of the bulldog as a bulldog vs the new use and the amount of time difference has this quality deeper imbedded and odds. Of course that is in the situation of bulldogging where dog and man have a mutual goal and also where dog has become accustomed to man, so that may not be relevant. But going off what your are saying Vito did nothing wrong other than breeding a weak temp. I may be wrong but it seems like people are talking apples not temp. Like you say it's born not taught. I think temp is what it is and is being confused with the way dogs are handled, because two dogs with same temp will not act the same regardless

Lisa M wrote:

NoStop much of what you say doesn't make sense. Do you breed do because it seseems like you are pretty new toto them?

you ask about a dog having zero human contact and how that would affect them? Please explain how a domesticated animal such as a dog can survive with zero help from humans?

i know this isn't what you want to hear and I  am sure you won't agree but your dog didn't have issues because of you, it had issues because it wasn't very good to begin with. While alall dogs regardless ofof their quality require humans to take care of Their basic needs but they should not need the help of a human to be mentally stable. That is something they are born with.  People can believe what they want but making excuses for dogs who are weak will not help improve the temperament of this breeds.

ps it's lip LICKING. I thought all here would catch on that that was a typo . I have been posting from my phone tonight. 



 

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 11:15 pm  #74


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Amen Ceaser. I think people sometimes overlook how much is reaction and what the dog is reacting to. 

Lost Bloodline wrote:

From the dogs standpoint, this is not a vicious dog, but very fearful which will require a handler that is fearless with patience for the dog to come around. This method is not effective for the dog and after about a month at best I would try a different method.

Ive dealt with many different types of temperament issues with these bulldogs including those similar to hers, food as well as a good pack of dogs would change her in not much time. Jmo!

 


My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 
 

7/30/2013 11:32 pm  #75


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

NoStopABTs wrote:

Amen Ceaser. I think people sometimes overlook how much is reaction and what the dog is reacting to. 

Lost Bloodline wrote:

From the dogs standpoint, this is not a vicious dog, but very fearful which will require a handler that is fearless with patience for the dog to come around. This method is not effective for the dog and after about a month at best I would try a different method.

Ive dealt with many different types of temperament issues with these bulldogs including those similar to hers, food as well as a good pack of dogs would change her in not much time. Jmo!

 

 
Yea so her reaction to me taking her out of the crate an launching at me the minute I put her on a leash is not vicious????....Ok...That to me is an unstable dog..and should not be bred..Vito will make the lame exuse that she has never been on a leash..Neither was Bluezilla when I got her...She hated it at first but she never launched at me ..and I personally would have put Crystal down...That is not up to me..I never had her to begin with...There is no excuse for her to be that way...Many people live in homes with huge yards and move into aparments for whatever reason and that does not change the dogs temperment..sorry but that does not make sense...


LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]