Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2009 11:51 am  #1

Congrats White Thunder Kennels... you are on the hot seat!!!

Patrick Gargett from White Thunder Kennels your are next on the hot seat!!! We will be shooting from the hip this upcoming Tuesday, and we have several in depth questions we want to ask you about the bulldog game and everything else going on in it. Has you all may know the hot seat is about asking real breeders, real questions and N-X is expecting real answers, no holds barred!  Tune in this upcoming Tuesday has N-X interviews WTK, and he will lay all cards on the table. Patrick is known has a straight up bulldogger that has produce some of the best working freaks in the game! You dont want to miss his personal point of view on everything American Bulldog.

We would also like to thank NAPTOWN BULLIES for being the first to go on N-X record and express his personal view points, not to many people would have stepped up and gone for the jugular!!! Thanks for participating! We will be doing a PART 2 to Naptown on the hot seat, please trust me... you dont want to miss it.

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of
Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/17/2009 12:11 pm  #2

Re: Congrats White Thunder Kennels... you are on the hot seat!!!

Damn I guess I went so hard you had to put a disclaimer on there...LMAO...

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of

12/17/2009 12:25 pm  #3

Tray after your "hot seat" some users emailed me freaked out, 50 is there hero dude you went too hard...  LMAO...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/17/2009 12:39 pm  #4

WTF...Hey bro I would not take this hot seat thing any further...The breed is not ready for stuff like this man...Too sensitive....Next week you have Pat on here..LMAO...Oh man...You might get some more emails...lol

12/17/2009 2:23 pm  #5

LOL... I feel you Naptown plenty of heads loved your hot seat, but there is one or two peeps who shall remain nameless that just dont get it... my advice is ... if you cant stand the heat... go to the Johnson Board. Folks remember this is not a board for fragil type bulldoggers, we want to keep it up front all day every day, has long has we arent making personal attacks its all gravey baby. Bring on WTK!!!

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/21/2009 6:35 pm  #6

TTT Naptown is WTK ready???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/22/2009 3:19 pm  #7

For the first set of questions...

1. What bloodline would you recomend for a newbie starting in the game if they wanted the "extreme" look?

2. What bloodline is under rated?

3. What bloodline is over rated?

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/22/2009 9:12 pm  #8

1.)  I'll take "newbie" as a recreational bulldog owner, that is not wishing to breed.  I would recommend a Kennedy dog.  They are extreme.  They are too wide, too exaggerated, too bully with snipey muzzles.  They look like cartoon characters, but they have fire in their asses.  All the Kennedy dogs I have been around have great working temperments.  Hard-nosed dogs that love to work.  After all what fun is a bulldog if you can't work them.

2.)  I would say Mountain Gator Kennels is under rated right now.  He is still working his dogs and proveing his stock worthy.  He has kept the working drive there throughout the years.  His dogs aren't extreme in either direction, but you at least know what your getting with one of Mark's dogs.

3.)  I would say the OSB stuff is over rated.  Matrix was cool to look at but way over rated.  All the olde in that bloodline gives you nice looking house dogs, but nothing substantial.  The blood seems  to throw soft bully dogs with an average temperment.  Bulldogs should go to fight with you, not behind you!  Decent companion dogs but I wouldn't feed it

White Thunder Kennels ( WTK )

Show me don't tell me.

12/23/2009 9:38 am  #9

Now for the second batch of questions...

1. Why is your kennel over looked after years of producing quality dogs?

2. What is your yards greatest weakness?

3. What is the breeds greatest weakness?

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/23/2009 7:58 pm  #10

1.) I think people are fickle.  if your not at every show campaighning your dog as the next best thing,your forgotten.  Over the past couple of years i've had time to think about my program and what i want to accomplish in my lifetime.  This has given me time to work my dogs and maybe not enough time to go to shows and promote my dogs on the internet. Im not a big promo guy. I think i am putting my best out every year better and better. Some people are just slow learners and dont consider the source.

2.) My greatest weakness is consistancey.  Not as in quality but in breeding choices.  I breed my dogs to be bred by me and only me.  What might seem like a great dog may only work for my program.  In my opinion im still walking a tight rope with some of my blood as far as structure and how i want them to perform.  I take a lot of pride in what i do so i want to make the right choices.  This makes me patient and picky. i'll wait 5years to breed a bitch if there isnt the right match for her yet.  I dont have 10 generations but what i do have is good dogs. Again my trial is getting my blood lined up consistantly so others may benefit.

3.)  The breeds greatest weakness is the owners!  Not everyone should own a bulldog let alone breed them.  People getting two dogs and deciding king needs a playmate and lets them have happy happy puppies! Its Bullcrap really then the next  thing is johny come lateley has a website AND an OPINION on breeding!  I guess my point is this is a working breed. Thus it should be worked.  This working tells you a lot about the owner and the dog.  Also helps you make breeding decisions in the long run.  The breeds greatest fault is the bingo breeders. This breed was sustained through pain and suffering.  Let the true dogmen breed.bulldogs.

Show me don't tell me.

12/24/2009 8:57 am  #11

Final set...

1. What stud present or past is over rated?

2. What is your opinion on solid black AB`s?

3. How do you feel about the new "extreme" movement?

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/25/2009 6:46 pm  #12

1.) D-ball A.K.A. (Milan),  He throws head type that about it.  What about the other 85% of the dog?  Soft and non-functional.  I'm all for a bully dog, but I want REAL muscle with it.

2.)  If it's a true american, than black is fine.  It's simply a mix of all the colors.  I think color is the last trait to look at.

3.)  The only thing wrong with "extreme" is just that once the dog can't work it has gone beyond extreme into another breed.  If people want 18" bulldogs then breed  oldies.  They have to hold it together.

WTK (White Thunder Kennels)

Show me don't tell me.

12/27/2009 9:39 am  #13

WTK thanks for participating and you my friend are off the hot seat!!!

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

12/28/2009 6:33 pm  #14

Good questions.  Best of luck to all the the dogmen out there.
Peace, WTK

Show me don't tell me.

12/29/2009 12:32 pm  #15

Thanks..Pat..for.throwingme.under.the.bus.and.giving.me.a.compliment.at.the.same.time....Doug

12/29/2009 5:53 pm  #16

Don't mention it man.  Hey I wouldnt take a well structured cur.  Temperment is a lot man.  cant just breed bully all the time bro.

Show me don't tell me.

12/29/2009 6:31 pm  #17

You.havent.been.to.my.yard.in.years.....I.have.alot.different.style.than.I.used.to......My.website.hasnt.been.updated.in.years.and.I.have.very.correct.fronts.on.most.of.my.dogs.now......Ive.been.working.on.improving.on.all.aspects.of.my.line...Im.doing.my.thing.quietly.and.improving.all.the.time...Thanks.to.all.the.haters.our.dogs.are.better.than.ever....."Thank.You.Haterz"........Pat..you.and.Brandy.are.welcome.to.come.visit.anytime...it.will.be.like.old.times...Doug

Last edited by Kennedy (12/29/2009 6:33 pm)

12/29/2009 8:49 pm  #18

no i havent been there in years.  You ve bred some great dogs Doug.  Send me some pics of your best males on the yard..

Show me don't tell me.

6/27/2010 5:24 pm  #19

This has been interesting....I Enjoy all Ab's But where does the line of "EXTREME End"? Is is when their health is no longer existent? or cant breathe? or Early stages of Arthritis? This is a just a question. I kind of prefer the look between a 100% JDJ and a mild extreme.
Daily i know i Screwed with you hard last time i was on this board.But i also knew you started with JDJ dogs years ago with intent to improve the breed..And felt now you were kickin old man in the teeth on his dogs that he produced.If you thought all his dogs were Culls  why did u start there instead of a Scott dog or??Im new here have 10 plus years in the working breed not peticularly AB's..And Yes Daily has a few dogs i enjoy looking at as well as a few others. Would i ever buy one NO.! And yes i own a SS X  PSI that Breathes well,Solid,good looking healthy dog but not too Extreme.People talk about SS hips. and ebows. ill post the results soon, I visited alot of kennels and dont agree with most of whats going on out there!

6/30/2010 7:39 pm  #20

Hey Pat whats up . Got a quick question . When you are going to breed what carries more weight in your opinion structure or working ability (Temperment) or drive however you want to word it . Oh yea cant stop thinking LINK . Love that boy wanna see him soon . Also I have a class coming up on 7/7 10 how far are you from Noblesville .

6/19/2012 2:33 am  #21

We are making good details i like it.

Board footera