Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2013 8:21 pm  #51

Re: SIMPLYINCREDABULL ON THE "HOT SEAT" ***SHOW TIME***

Are you having a show this year?

Cheers,
Rick.

www.bigboikennels.net

What is worse...a liar or the person who knows the lies and keeps them secret???

7/24/2013 12:49 am  #52

BBK wrote:

Are you having a show this year?

Cheers,
Rick.

No, I am not. I put a LOT of myself into that show.. a lot of time away from my family, a lot of money. I didn't have the support that I should have had.. and I just can't take that on again this year. I have been to other shows that people didn't support, and it is really sad for the show hosts. You don't realize how much goes into a show until you host one.

I will probably have one next spring.. I just wanted to be selfish this year, and not take away from the people who mean the most to me for people who didn't appreciate it last time. Maybe 2014 will be better!

Simply Incred-a-bull American Bulldogs
www.SimplyIncredabull.com

8/01/2013 7:58 pm  #53

WITH ALL DO REPSECT HOTSEAT IS ONLY WORTH IT'S WIEGHT WITH HONESTY AND INSIGHT. STUDEBAKER IS "PROBABLY THE DOG PEOPLE KNOW ME MOST FOR HAVING"? YOU'D BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND SOMEONE OUTSIDE YOUR FRIENDS WHO CAN NAME ONE OTHER! STUDEBAKER IS THE ONLY REASON MOST BREEDERS KNOW YOU AT ALL. AND YOU BOUGHT HIM! PUT ME IN THE HOTSEAT! I BOUGHT PHARAOH AND HE'S NICE THAN ANYTHING DANNIES GOT!

8/01/2013 7:59 pm  #54

VIDS TO COME! I CAN'T TAKE THIS NONSENSE. UPLOADING NOW. GET BACK AT YA IN 24 OR SO.

8/05/2013 10:53 pm  #55

MAGNUM BULLIES wrote:

WITH ALL DO REPSECT HOTSEAT IS ONLY WORTH IT'S WIEGHT WITH HONESTY AND INSIGHT. STUDEBAKER IS "PROBABLY THE DOG PEOPLE KNOW ME MOST FOR HAVING"? YOU'D BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND SOMEONE OUTSIDE YOUR FRIENDS WHO CAN NAME ONE OTHER! STUDEBAKER IS THE ONLY REASON MOST BREEDERS KNOW YOU AT ALL. AND YOU BOUGHT HIM! PUT ME IN THE HOTSEAT! I BOUGHT PHARAOH AND HE'S NICE THAN ANYTHING DANNIES GOT!

You have to be one of the funniest crazy people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I am only going to waste a little bit of my precious time addressing your idiotic ramblings. 

1- Yes, I bought Studebaker. 4 YEARS AGO. Before you ever even knew what an American Bulldog was. There are a lot of people who know what other dogs I have... and if they don't? That doesn't make me lose sleep at night. I know what I have and I am happy with what I feed. We do well at shows all across the country- under judges who are women as well. (Oh- are you going to say that I am sleeping with them, too?) I am breeding dogs with type that I love. Whether you or anyone else knows or appreciates what MY goals and MY visions are isn't really my concern. 

2. You have never been to a show, never done anything but bought a bunch of dogs (which you have also posted all of them up for sale at least once.) You have not produced one SINGLE dog, or won one SINGLE class, or contributed one SINGLE thing to this breed. No one cares what you have to say- you can't even decide what your NAME is- so to suggest that you deserve a hotseat is ludicrous. You have been in the breed a YEAR, oh wise one? 

3. What I do in my personal life is NONE of your or anyone else's business. I attend 95% of shows that I go to with one or both of my daughters. So, you think I bring them along to "bang" or "bone" judges? Or do I leave them alone while I make my "rounds?" You DISGUST me. These are Love*ng dogs- and I certainly would not put them before my family, my health, or my reputation. I have a lot of FRIENDS in the AB community, and just because I have guy friends, that doesn't mean I am "loose" or that I am sleeping with everyone. Give me a break. You have proof? A Facebook picture of me with my boyfriend and friends? Awesome detective work there, Sherlock. You got me- he's a judge... guess what? So am I. He has NEVER judged my dogs, and given the situation, he never will. He is scheduled to judge a show I am attending this fall... so I will only have the opportunity to show in 2 shows instead of 3. It would be unethical for me to show under him, and I would never do that. OTHER THAN THAT- I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation of who I choose to date. 

4. I would love for you to post 4 pics of Pharoah- a stacked pic from the side, a front shot, a rear shot, and one of your choice that you feel shows that Paroah is nicer than anything that I have. I will do the same with the dog of your choice that I own.. That's right- I will stack Studebaker or any of my bitches against Pharoah- and we will let everyone else judge and decide if you want, since you don't go to shows. 

Here are your options:

Studebaker
Jungle Juice
Lamborghini
Kamikaze
Fire Hazard
Coyote Ugly

I will be waiting for your picture post.. No need for insinuations, lies, or insults. Let the pictures do the talking. 

8/06/2013 1:13 am  #56

Dannie....truly graceful handling of this ridiculously skewed line of questions...... Speaks volumes about your character....and more importantly theirs...

glad to see people commenting on the underlying tone of these questions...

8/06/2013 11:25 am  #57

WHEN WILL PEOPLE START BEING HONEST...

I FINALLY READ THROUGH THIS THREAD A LITTLE BIT. I HAD NO INTEREST IN IT INTIALLY BECAUSE DANNIE IS SUCH A LIAR AND SELF PROMOTER I KNEW IT WOULD BE CHALK FULL OF HER PC, COVER HER ASS, LIFT UP HER DOGS, BS. I'M GLAD I DID NOW.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF YOU KEPT BARKING ABOUT BAD QUESTIONS AND THEN TOSSING SOME EASY AND SAFE STUFF TO DANNIE. THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THE PEOPLE HAVE!!! WHY HAVE A HOTSEAT IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO ASK WHAT THEY FEEL AND WANT TO KNOW!!! CALL IT COLD SEAT OR DON'T DO IT ALL.

IS IT A SUPRISE TO YOU THAT  A VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN AB'S DON'T LIKE DANNIE. DANNIE IS ONE OF THOSE 5 PEOPLE OR SO WHO BUILT A REP ENTIRELY ON THE INTERNET AND BECAUSE OF THE VARD. THE VARD IS A VERY IMPORTANT BOARD TO HAVE WHEN TRYING TO MAKE REPUTATION. THE CAREFULLY CHOSEN SIDES AND PERFECT EDITING OF A FEW PEOPLE HAVE DOEN A LOT TO PUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AT THE FOREFRONT OF CONVERSATIONS WITH NO REAL CREDENTIALS. DANNIE BOUGHT HER BEST DOG AND BREEDS EVERYTHING SHE HAS TO IT. NO FUNKING MYSTERY THERE. SO IS SHE A BIG TIME BREEDER OR CONTRIBUTER?? TAKING YOUR DOGS TO SHOWS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CONTRIBUTER. AND MANNY GARCIA... HOW MANY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HIM. DUDE HAS ONE DECENT bitch HE JUST BRED AND SOLD RIGHT AWAY. ONE DECENT bitch. AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF HIM?? JOSE HASN'T DONE Shizzy IN DOGS FOR YEARS. HIS YEARD RIGHT NOW IS SO WEAK HE STILL CLAIMS ORANJE ON IT. BUT HE CAN GET WORD OUT ON ANYTHING QUICK BECAUSE OF THE VARD. THE VARD IS A MARKETING TOOL TO KEEP A CERTAIN POWER RING IN TACT FOR PROMOTION. THAT'S ALL IT IS. SO MANY PEOPLE FALL INTO IT. DANNIE HAS A NAME BECAUSE OF JOSE ONLY. SHE WAS A GIRL ON A DOG FORUM AND THE VARD IS THE RIGHT KINDA TRASH TO MAKE THAT MEAN MORE THAN IT SHOULD. SHE HAD IT EASY. SLUT IT UP, DOG A LITTLE BIT, AND BECAME A NAME PEOPLE KNOW. I HAVE PHARAOH - ELI X JEWEL (100% BARBOSA), SHASTA (ORANJE X QUEEN B), CHLOE (SMOKEHOUSE X BETA - DOUBLE BOUNCER), RUBY (PAIN X MOCHA). CHLOE IS GOING TO THE LEGEND COOTER, RUBY IS GOING TO MAGIC OR A BRUTE FORCE STUD, SHASTA WILL GO TO PHARAOH. BY ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, THIS IS A BETTER YARD THE JOSE'S, MANNY, AND DANNIE. ON PAPER MY YARD AND BREEDING SCHEDULE IS NEXT LEVEL. FOR WHAT PEOPLE WANT, A FEW OF THEM ARE NEXT LEVEL, FOR WHAT I WANT, IT' GETS NO BETTER. THIS IS THE THING I'M SPEAKING ABOUT. DANNIE SHOULD'NT EVEN BE ON A "HOTSEAT". YOU SAID IT'S CONSIDERED DANNIE HAS ONE OF THE BEST REDNOSE YARDS IN AB'S??!! BUY WHO!! HAVE YOU NOT SCENE MIDWESTBULLS LINE UP!!!??? 8 OUT OF 10 BULLDOGGERS WOULD TAKE MINE OR MIDWESTBULLS YARD OVER DANNIE'S ANYDAY!!! IF NOT MORE. WE'RE NOT STUPID. STOP PUSHING BREEDERS ON US WE DON'T WANT. TAKE A POLL. DO SOMETHING. GET RELEVANT.

"WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOSE HIS SOUL."
Redbone Bulldogs - http://www.redbonebulldogs.com - http://www.facebook.com/redbonebulldogs - 440 - 321 - 9746

8/06/2013 6:02 pm  #58

REDBONE BULLDOGS wrote:

WHEN WILL PEOPLE START BEING HONEST...

I FINALLY READ THROUGH THIS THREAD A LITTLE BIT. I HAD NO INTEREST IN IT INTIALLY BECAUSE DANNIE IS SUCH A LIAR AND SELF PROMOTER I KNEW IT WOULD BE CHALK FULL OF HER PC, COVER HER ASS, LIFT UP HER DOGS, BS. I'M GLAD I DID NOW.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF YOU KEPT BARKING ABOUT BAD QUESTIONS AND THEN TOSSING SOME EASY AND SAFE STUFF TO DANNIE. THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THE PEOPLE HAVE!!! WHY HAVE A HOTSEAT IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO ASK WHAT THEY FEEL AND WANT TO KNOW!!! CALL IT COLD SEAT OR DON'T DO IT ALL.

IS IT A SUPRISE TO YOU THAT  A VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN AB'S DON'T LIKE DANNIE. DANNIE IS ONE OF THOSE 5 PEOPLE OR SO WHO BUILT A REP ENTIRELY ON THE INTERNET AND BECAUSE OF THE VARD. THE VARD IS A VERY IMPORTANT BOARD TO HAVE WHEN TRYING TO MAKE REPUTATION. THE CAREFULLY CHOSEN SIDES AND PERFECT EDITING OF A FEW PEOPLE HAVE DOEN A LOT TO PUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AT THE FOREFRONT OF CONVERSATIONS WITH NO REAL CREDENTIALS. DANNIE BOUGHT HER BEST DOG AND BREEDS EVERYTHING SHE HAS TO IT. NO FUNKING MYSTERY THERE. SO IS SHE A BIG TIME BREEDER OR CONTRIBUTER?? TAKING YOUR DOGS TO SHOWS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CONTRIBUTER. AND MANNY GARCIA... HOW MANY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HIM. DUDE HAS ONE DECENT bitch HE JUST BRED AND SOLD RIGHT AWAY. ONE DECENT bitch. AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF HIM?? JOSE HASN'T DONE Shizzy IN DOGS FOR YEARS. HIS YEARD RIGHT NOW IS SO WEAK HE STILL CLAIMS ORANJE ON IT. BUT HE CAN GET WORD OUT ON ANYTHING QUICK BECAUSE OF THE VARD. THE VARD IS A MARKETING TOOL TO KEEP A CERTAIN POWER RING IN TACT FOR PROMOTION. THAT'S ALL IT IS. SO MANY PEOPLE FALL INTO IT. DANNIE HAS A NAME BECAUSE OF JOSE ONLY. SHE WAS A GIRL ON A DOG FORUM AND THE VARD IS THE RIGHT KINDA TRASH TO MAKE THAT MEAN MORE THAN IT SHOULD. SHE HAD IT EASY. SLUT IT UP, DOG A LITTLE BIT, AND BECAME A NAME PEOPLE KNOW. I HAVE PHARAOH - ELI X JEWEL (100% BARBOSA), SHASTA (ORANJE X QUEEN B), CHLOE (SMOKEHOUSE X BETA - DOUBLE BOUNCER), RUBY (PAIN X MOCHA). CHLOE IS GOING TO THE LEGEND COOTER, RUBY IS GOING TO MAGIC OR A BRUTE FORCE STUD, SHASTA WILL GO TO PHARAOH. BY ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, THIS IS A BETTER YARD THE JOSE'S, MANNY, AND DANNIE. ON PAPER MY YARD AND BREEDING SCHEDULE IS NEXT LEVEL. FOR WHAT PEOPLE WANT, A FEW OF THEM ARE NEXT LEVEL, FOR WHAT I WANT, IT' GETS NO BETTER. THIS IS THE THING I'M SPEAKING ABOUT. DANNIE SHOULD'NT EVEN BE ON A "HOTSEAT". YOU SAID IT'S CONSIDERED DANNIE HAS ONE OF THE BEST REDNOSE YARDS IN AB'S??!! BUY WHO!! HAVE YOU NOT SCENE MIDWESTBULLS LINE UP!!!??? 8 OUT OF 10 BULLDOGGERS WOULD TAKE MINE OR MIDWESTBULLS YARD OVER DANNIE'S ANYDAY!!! IF NOT MORE. WE'RE NOT STUPID. STOP PUSHING BREEDERS ON US WE DON'T WANT. TAKE A POLL. DO SOMETHING. GET RELEVANT.

Now you aren't quite telling the whole story about Dannie, several of the bitches she's bred to Stude she doesn't just own she actually produced. She just did a real solid breeding with two dogs she produced. She isn't just a fly by night breeder that bought one dog and bred it to everything else she bought. Now Stude did take her profile to another level, the same way 50 and Canon did for T.  Now if Stude was her first AB and she bought a bunch of bitches to breed him to you might have a point. Now you have some very nice prospects, Chloe is a beast, I love her and her pedigree. The breeding to Cooter willl be phenominal I'd keep every female that comes off it if I were you.  Pharoh has come a long way in the last couple months. Boy actually reminds me of Canon in the face, plus his mom is one of my favorite AB's and if Linda would ever sell her, I'd pay what it would take to get her(too bad she loves her too damn much). The one problem is you've used Ruby as a means to bash Ryan Sharp, said she was trash, said she was unbreedable, but now all of a sudden you have a breeding lined up for her??? So what's up with that???

Now some of your points about Dannie and the Hot Seat have some merrit. Dannie is very politically correct, she very much tries to stay away from any and all drama even if it means biting her tounge. To me that isn't nessiciarlly great for a Hot Seat. I personally like the Hot Seats where people give bold opinions, but that just isn't Dannie's personality. I don't know exactly how you and her got to the point yall have got to but you paint her in a light that isn't true. The solution to this is simple, you have a nice yard to focus on, leave it about the dogs. Realize some of what has happened since you've been on the boards has been brought on by yourself. Take responsibility for you part and move on from it, keep your post about the dogs and the rest will work itself out cause all you are doing now is banging your head against a wall.

8/06/2013 7:01 pm  #59

THORO,

IT'S THE OLD "ROCK AND A HARD PLACE". DANNIE IS PC BUT SHE'S NOT. SHE IS LIKE A SNAKE, BITING WHEN THERE'S A ROCK NEAR BY TO SLITHER UNDER. THE PROFILE "GRASSHOPPER" HAS BEEN USED FROM HERE HOUSE. I TRIANGULATED IT TO WHERE SHE LIVES. SO SHE KNOWS THIS PERSON OR IS THIS PERSON TALKING ABOUT MY DAUGHTER IN MY LAP AND ERECTIONS. UNFORGIVABLE.

IF I WERE SAYING WHAT YOU PROPOSED YOU WOULD BE RIGHT... BUT I'M NOT SAYING DANNIE BOUGHT A BUNCH OF FEMALES A BRED STUDABUSTER TO THEM. I'M SAYING SHE BOUGHT HER BEST DOG AND DRAINS HIM DRY. I'M SAYING SHE CLAIMS SHE HAS BEEN IN ABS SO LONG, BUT NOBODY SAID OR CARED A THING ABOUT HER UNTIL SHE BOUGHT A DECENT DOG. SHE HASN'T BRED DOGS PEOPLE CAN'T JUSTIFY PASSING UP, SHE JUST BREEDS DOGS. NOBODY SAYS, "YOU NEED THAT SIMPLY INCREDIBLE BLOOD", OR "STUDEBAKER IS AT THE TOP". NOBODY SAYS IT. SO HOW ARE YOU A TOP BREEDER? AND ALL THE WHILE, HAVING BOUGHT HER BEST, AND HAVING A YARD OF HARDLY KNOWN FEMALES FROM HIM, CLAIMS SHE IS A BIG TIME CONTRIBUTOR. IT'S NON SENSE. SHE'S THE TOM CRUISE OF BULLDOGS. SHE BOUGHT HER OWN HYPE.

I APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS AND YOU SEEM WELL THOUGHT OUT AND SEARCHING FOR FAIRNESS... AND AFTER ALL, I LIVE BY THE SWORD SO I CAN'T ARGUE DYING BY IT OR GETTING STUCK... BUT THESE LOSERS CAME AT ME FOR NOT OTHER REWASON BESIDES FEELING THREATENED CAUSE I SPEAK MY MIND AND TELL THE TRUTH THE BEST I KNOW IT. THE BULLDOG WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE FOR SOMEONE WHO TELLS THE TRUTH. YOU WILL GET CUT, RUN OFF BOARDS, HARRASSED. I WON'T GO THROUGH IT AGAIN BUT DEATH THREATS, SEXUAL COMMENTS ABOUT MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, AND THE LIKE... TOO MUCH TO NOT TAKE A STAND ON. AND I'LL TELL YOU THIS... IT MAY NOT BE PRESENT ON THE BOARDS, BUT I'VE MADE THE BEST OF FRIENDS AND MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN DOGS WHO CALL ME OUTSIDE OF ALL THIS AND SAY "THANKS AND GOOD JOB". I'LL NEVER LOSE AS LONG AS THAT KEEPS HAPPENING. MY INBOX HERE RIGHT NOW HAS 3 OR 4 KIND PEOPLE MAKING INTRODUCTIONS AND INVITING ME TO BULLDOG. "OUT OF THE DARKNESS MUST COME OUT THE LIGHT." I MAY NOT SEEM TO MAKE HEADWAY HERE MY FRIEND, BUT BELIEVE ME, I DON'T REGRET A THING.

Last edited by REDBONE BULLDOGS (8/06/2013 7:03 pm)

Redbone Bulldogs - http://www.redbonebulldogs.com - http://www.facebook.com/redbonebulldogs - 440 - 321 - 9746

8/07/2013 12:23 am  #60

Here you go again. Mentioning your daughter and your erection. It's disgusting how many times YOU talk about it. Blah, blah, blah. Everybody bought a dog at some point. Thats how everyone gets started.  Duh! What's your point?  At the very least, Dannie has an eye for good dogs. And has supported her family by producing good dogs. Not just for herself, but for other kennels. Get over your jealousy. Your dogs are not in her league. 

8/07/2013 3:52 pm  #61

REDBONE BULLDOGS wrote:

THORO,

IT'S THE OLD "ROCK AND A HARD PLACE". DANNIE IS PC BUT SHE'S NOT. SHE IS LIKE A SNAKE, BITING WHEN THERE'S A ROCK NEAR BY TO SLITHER UNDER. THE PROFILE "GRASSHOPPER" HAS BEEN USED FROM HERE HOUSE. I TRIANGULATED IT TO WHERE SHE LIVES. SO SHE KNOWS THIS PERSON OR IS THIS PERSON TALKING ABOUT MY DAUGHTER IN MY LAP AND ERECTIONS. UNFORGIVABLE.

IF I WERE SAYING WHAT YOU PROPOSED YOU WOULD BE RIGHT... BUT I'M NOT SAYING DANNIE BOUGHT A BUNCH OF FEMALES A BRED STUDABUSTER TO THEM. I'M SAYING SHE BOUGHT HER BEST DOG AND DRAINS HIM DRY. I'M SAYING SHE CLAIMS SHE HAS BEEN IN ABS SO LONG, BUT NOBODY SAID OR CARED A THING ABOUT HER UNTIL SHE BOUGHT A DECENT DOG. SHE HASN'T BRED DOGS PEOPLE CAN'T JUSTIFY PASSING UP, SHE JUST BREEDS DOGS. NOBODY SAYS, "YOU NEED THAT SIMPLY INCREDIBLE BLOOD", OR "STUDEBAKER IS AT THE TOP". NOBODY SAYS IT. SO HOW ARE YOU A TOP BREEDER? AND ALL THE WHILE, HAVING BOUGHT HER BEST, AND HAVING A YARD OF HARDLY KNOWN FEMALES FROM HIM, CLAIMS SHE IS A BIG TIME CONTRIBUTOR. IT'S NON SENSE. SHE'S THE TOM CRUISE OF BULLDOGS. SHE BOUGHT HER OWN HYPE.

I APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS AND YOU SEEM WELL THOUGHT OUT AND SEARCHING FOR FAIRNESS... AND AFTER ALL, I LIVE BY THE SWORD SO I CAN'T ARGUE DYING BY IT OR GETTING STUCK... BUT THESE LOSERS CAME AT ME FOR NOT OTHER REWASON BESIDES FEELING THREATENED CAUSE I SPEAK MY MIND AND TELL THE TRUTH THE BEST I KNOW IT. THE BULLDOG WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE FOR SOMEONE WHO TELLS THE TRUTH. YOU WILL GET CUT, RUN OFF BOARDS, HARRASSED. I WON'T GO THROUGH IT AGAIN BUT DEATH THREATS, SEXUAL COMMENTS ABOUT MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, AND THE LIKE... TOO MUCH TO NOT TAKE A STAND ON. AND I'LL TELL YOU THIS... IT MAY NOT BE PRESENT ON THE BOARDS, BUT I'VE MADE THE BEST OF FRIENDS AND MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN DOGS WHO CALL ME OUTSIDE OF ALL THIS AND SAY "THANKS AND GOOD JOB". I'LL NEVER LOSE AS LONG AS THAT KEEPS HAPPENING. MY INBOX HERE RIGHT NOW HAS 3 OR 4 KIND PEOPLE MAKING INTRODUCTIONS AND INVITING ME TO BULLDOG. "OUT OF THE DARKNESS MUST COME OUT THE LIGHT." I MAY NOT SEEM TO MAKE HEADWAY HERE MY FRIEND, BUT BELIEVE ME, I DON'T REGRET A THING.

Are you going to stop your shameless promotion of your own dogs long enough to post up some pics of your self-proclaimed "near perfect" Pharoah? Or do we have to listen to more of your BS? I know that you have the most amazing tech skills on the planet, but you can't figure out how to post a single picture on a message board.. I am sure that one of your BFF's would be happy to help you out, though. Put up or shut up. Post up something besides your lunatic ramblings... something we can actually discuss. 

8/07/2013 10:47 pm  #62

8/07/2013 10:57 pm  #63

🙈🙉🙊 Pay attention, Freakazoid Jason. Everyone is tired of your whining. 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Board footera