Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2013 5:44 pm  #1

THE OHIO BULLDOG BASH October 19-20, 2013 ABRA/OBBA/IronDog

www.theohiobulldogbash.weebly.com

October 19-20, 2013

4 ABRA/OBBA Conformation Shows
3 IronDog Weight Pulls
All IronDog Working Events
CGC Testing
Microchipping
Cookout by a local rescue
FUN! FUN! FUN!

Check the website often for updates, lodging, locations etc.  or email binghamsabs@gmail.com if you have any questions or suggestions.

4/13/2013 4:25 pm  #2

Re: THE OHIO BULLDOG BASH October 19-20, 2013 ABRA/OBBA/IronDog

WE WILL BE THERE http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

Vero
Set a goal, make it happen
http://www.masterbully.com/home/

4/17/2013 1:10 am  #3

We should be there :-)

BIS (ABRA), 4x BIMBS (UKC), 3x RBIMBS (UKC), URO1, UNJ, CA, UWPV, UWPCH, 'PR' Grand Champion Jemm's It's All About The Finish, APA-WPIII, IDWP-III, GDT, DHT, IDT3 (Ranked), PH, OFA Cardiac Normal, NCL-Clear(P), ICH-Clear(P), CERF-Normal, CGC 11x Total Dog

5/28/2013 7:01 am  #4

Thanks for nice post

7/26/2013 6:25 am  #5

The show is fast approaching.  We have ALOT of cool things going on.  I hope you have had a chance to check out the website, facebook event, and have seen all we have planned.  Here is a brief recap:
4 ABRA/OBBA Conformation Shows.  Sat are 2 individual shows.  Sunday is a single show, double judged so it counts as two shows.  My husband and I will be in each ring as mediators so the judges will not speak to each other...period.
3 IRONDOG Weight Pulls Sat AM/PM and Sun PM
ALL IRONDOG Working Events.  Open events Saturday 11:30-3:00 and ID3/5 on sunday morning.
ICH Testing by UPENN for $60 per dog at the show
Microchipping $15 per dog
Cookout Sat and Sun 11:30-3:00 (proceeds to benefit Robyn's Nest Rescue 50%)
50/50 Raffle to benefit a juvenile cancer charity of Kaylee and her sister's choice.  Kaylee beat cancer and spends her time raising money for other kids who are still fighting.  Her "warrior" friends.
Dr. Lonnie Davis, DVM to speak on Saturday at noon regarding hip testing and the importance of positioning in the XRAY. 
HUGE RAFFLE!   Lots of cool prizes for the raffle.  I am happy to say it is going to be huge.
Lots of pet related and non pet related vendors.
We are aiming for different awards for each show  to mix it up a bit
Photographer has been hired. CD's for $5 each of the show pictures.  We will have a podium with a huge backdrop for all the winners to recognize their accomplishments and hype up our sponsors.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

www.theohiobulldogbash.weebly.com
Facebook friend request: Julie Darrel Evans Bingham and send me a message to add you to the Facebook event as well.  You can visit the location on Facebook by going to their page: J&J Enterprises Party Facility.  VERY COOL PLACE!

9/24/2013 2:31 pm  #6

IT'S ALMOST TIME!!!!
SCHEDULE--We are starting on time. Don't be late and if you are don't get pissed at me if you miss out.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2013
FINAL SCHEDULES -4 RINGS RUNNING TOGETHER
7:30am-8:30am         Weigh in for Weight Pull
8:30am-                        Weight Pull #1 begins
7:30am-9:00am        Registration for Conformation
8:30am-            30 minute practice ring. We will show you how to show your dog and what some unspoken rules of the ring are.  For new folks and folks who just want a refresher, or just to practice with your dog.
9am                 First Conformation Begins for American Bulldogs and Olde
ALL DAY SATURDAY-ICHYTOSIS TESTING $60 by Margret Casle from UPENN.
ALL DAY SATURDAY-DNA Proof of Parentage testing. $20Please email binghamsabs@gmail.com if you would like a dog tested. Just will have limited test kits unless you let me know ahead of time. You are buying a kit, dog does not have to be there.
11:30-3:00         Cookout by Robyn's Nest Rescue.  Burgers,dogs,water,pop
                        1/2 of the profit from the cookout will go to the rescue. 
                        Prices will be low (around $1 to $2)
11:30-12:00-JR Handler Show-FREE- 12 and under kiddos with a well behaved dog or puppy. WEAR YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES AND PUT A COSTUME ON YOUR DOG TOO!!!!
12:00-1:00-Dr. Lonnie Davis, DVM-Open seminar on the importance of positioning for xrays for Hip/Elbow testing.  Very, very neat guy to listen to with a vast amount of knowledge. 

IRON DOG WORKING OPEN EVENTS ARE AVAILABLE 11:30-3:00.  SATURDAY-Any OB TITLES (all day), HARDEST HITTING, SPRINT RACES, OPEN HANGTIME, ESQUIVE. 
PROTECTION TOURNAMENT IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING Open Events
Enzo Culotta and Tilman Jones are running the Iron Dog events.  Weight pulls will be judged by Enzo Culotta and Lesli Rose will be helping and judging also.

Second Confirmation show will begin at 3pm if all goes well.

Second Weight Pull begins at the conclusion of Conformation at approximately 5pm

Saturday Evening after the show: TJ Chumps, 559 S. Main St., Englewood, OH  45322.  Mention the dog show or Julie Bingham. I have a reservation on the enclosed patio for  people for Saturday night.  This is a sports bar/restaurant.  There is also a bounce room/arcade/batting cages on the back of the building and this is a family friendly establishment so it is safe to bring the kids out too.  Reservations are for 6pm until close which is 12:30am.
After TJ Chumps you are welcome to come by our house at 816 Albert St., Englewood, OH 45322. BYOB

Mobile Grooming available for $20!
Price includes
Bath, Dry, Nails and Ear Cleaning!
Just Nail Trim $5
Please call in advance at 937–694-6823 to schedule an appointment or stop by the Mobile Grooming Van to set up a time to make your puppy shine!
Available FRIDAY evening at the hotel AND Saturday at the show site. 

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20
TENATIVE SCHEDULES-2 RINGS RUNNING TOGETHER
8am-8:30am-Registration for last IDWP
8:00am-10:00am-Pancake Breakfast by Animal Response Team
                                4 Pancakes, coffee or juice $5
8:30am-        Weight Pull #3 begins
9:30am-        Irondog ID3,ID5 tournaments-STARTING AT 9:30AM SHARP! (Do your titles on Saturday please)
12pm-         Second JR Handler show, costumes on the kiddos and dogs encouraged.
                    1 Dual Judged American Bulldog and Olde Show
                    Points and awards are given as if this were two separate shows
**There will be a third party in the dual judged rings who will receive the results from the Judges, the judges will not interact with one another, the third party will be the go between.  I hope this alleviates any concerns with having this type of format**
11:30-3:00  Cookout by Robyn's Nest Nursery
12:00-3:00  Microchipping by Robyn's Nest Nursery
                        $15 per dog, flyer is on the sponsor page
Any additional Irondog events( Protection Tournament)  begin at 2pm- OR at conclusion of the last conformation event.

We will have several 50/50 drawings throughout the weekend.  My share of the 50/50 will go to a young lady who has beat cancer.  Her and her sisters do so much to raise money for juvenile cancer and I would like them to have our share to donate to the charity of their choice in their names.  The girls have also been invited to have a booth at the show to sell their handmade items to raise more money for their charities.  Just recently one of the girls had a birthday party and chose to make beaded jewelery to sell in their neighborhood and raised money for Childrens Hospital.  This entire family has really touched my heart and I can't imagine all they have been through.  So, please be generous when we come around for the 50/50 and help the girls raise money for their charities.

10/04/2013 8:41 am  #7

We'll be there!  Can't wait it's our first chance to get to a show let alone be able to bring dogs!

10/14/2013 9:28 pm  #8

The ICH test has changed. It is now a blood draw. I have a licensed vet tech doing the draws for PennGen. Test is still $60 but you do need to register online ahead of time. Print your form or bring your dog (s) assigned # with you to the show. Testing will be done on sunday 12-3 along with $15 microchipping. Please visit http://research.vet.upenn.edu/penngenhome/tabid/91/default.aspx to create a profile for your dogs.
There will not be skin biopsies done at the show ad Margret Casel from Upenn cancelled today. However the testing will still be done and sent to Upenn.
I am trying to work out having a laptop at the show as well.

Board footera