Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2012 7:56 am  #1

Some history of the Nanny Dog

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

5/31/2012 1:57 pm  #2

Re: Some history of the Nanny Dog

Thats dope D... wonder why they dont reffer to this stuff on the news???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

6/03/2012 1:36 pm  #3

Uncle Ish wrote:

Yup...good news does NOT get ratings for news stations or newspapers... 
All breeds bite but when they say "Pitbull Attack" it gets attention...most of the times it's not even a pit  but other breeds so they call them "PITBULL TYPE DOG"
To make matters worse, many statistics go by what the media puts out there... 
The general public then ends up hating pitbulls  without ever even knowing what a pitbull is...
How many times do people confuse ABs with pits??...

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

6/24/2012 11:12 pm  #4

With the introduction of the Humane Act in 1835, baiting sports and dog fighting became unlawful and a group of men in the Staffordshire area endeavoured to preserve their breed by introducing them to the show world. After much discussion the Standard was written describing the dog's physical attributes and this dog was named the Staffordshire Bull Terrier to differentiate him from the English Bull Terrier.
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier was officially registered by the Kennel Club in 1935 and the first club show for the breed took place in August 1935 at Cradley Heath in the West Midlands where 60 dogs and bitches were entered . The founder club was named The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club and is affectionately known as 'The Parent Club'. There are now a total of 18 clubs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland ranging from the North of Scotland to the West of England.

The breed received championship status in 1938 when CC's were awarded for the first time at the Birmingham National. The first two Champions of the breed were Ch. Gentleman Jim and Ch. Lady Eve. The popularity of the breed has now spread abroad with well established clubs in many countries including Australia, Eire, France, Germany, Holland, Spain and the USA, to name but a Few. Over the years the Staffordshire Bull Terrier has become a successful show dog and a serious contender in the Terrier Group, where they frequently have the highest number of entries of all dogs in the Terrier Group and are occasional winners of Best in Show.

6/25/2012 9:12 am  #5

Ok yea...

Machakw wrote:

With the introduction of the Humane Act in 1835, baiting sports and dog fighting became unlawful and a group of men in the Staffordshire area endeavoured to preserve their breed by introducing them to the show world. After much discussion the Standard was written describing the dog's physical attributes and this dog was named the Staffordshire Bull Terrier to differentiate him from the English Bull Terrier.
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier was officially registered by the Kennel Club in 1935 and the first club show for the breed took place in August 1935 at Cradley Heath in the West Midlands where 60 dogs and bitches were entered . The founder club was named The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club and is affectionately known as 'The Parent Club'. There are now a total of 18 clubs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland ranging from the North of Scotland to the West of England.

The breed received championship status in 1938 when CC's were awarded for the first time at the Birmingham National. The first two Champions of the breed were Ch. Gentleman Jim and Ch. Lady Eve. The popularity of the breed has now spread abroad with well established clubs in many countries including Australia, Eire, France, Germany, Holland, Spain and the USA, to name but a Few. Over the years the Staffordshire Bull Terrier has become a successful show dog and a serious contender in the Terrier Group, where they frequently have the highest number of entries of all dogs in the Terrier Group and are occasional winners of Best in Show.

Last edited by Dio (6/25/2012 5:11 pm)

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

6/25/2012 8:32 pm  #6

Dio wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

All breeds bite but when they say "Pitbull Attack" it gets attention...most of the times it's not even a pit  but other breeds so they call them "PITBULL TYPE DOG"
The general public then ends up hating pitbulls  without ever even knowing what a pitbull is...

You got it Dio...Man you can pour your heart out and devote evrything to standing up for the APBTs, unfortunetly it falls on deaf ears almost all the time. Iv'e been there and done that, got no where.
As soon as a good pit bull attack story hits the news, the media  goes nuts.  All you get for two months is the viscious dog segment.
Right now we have this going on in Milwaukee.

I think things will only turn around if truely dedicated and experienced dog owners gear their efforts towards educating  the ignorant.
Last weekend I was at the vet. A guy walked in with a big blue male. Right away I noticed its injuries...two gunshot wounds, one in the muzzle, and one in the rear.
A cop shot him because he was loose and unattended on the mans frot porch. The only thing the dog was guilty of was having an ignorant owner.
Even with the pain of this dogs healing injuries, he was all over me looking for attention, like a big ole baby...yep he sure was viscious.

Rick

6/26/2012 8:25 pm  #7

RnF's wrote:

Dio wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

You got it Dio...Man you can pour your heart out and devote evrything to standing up for the APBTs, unfortunetly it falls on deaf ears almost all the time. Iv'e been there and done that, got no where.
As soon as a good pit bull attack story hits the news, the media  goes nuts.  All you get for two months is the viscious dog segment.
Right now we have this going on in Milwaukee.

I think things will only turn around if truely dedicated and experienced dog owners gear their efforts towards educating  the ignorant.
Last weekend I was at the vet. A guy walked in with a big blue male. Right away I noticed its injuries...two gunshot wounds, one in the muzzle, and one in the rear.
A cop shot him because he was loose and unattended on the mans frot porch. The only thing the dog was guilty of was having an ignorant owner.
Even with the pain of this dog
s healing injuries, he was all over me looking for attention, like a big ole baby...yep he sure was viscious.

Rick

I hear u Rick
It's just one of those things u gotta do what u can and wait for it to faze out...
Fortunately for us here in Miami, we have an organization MCABSL and the founder is a very driven, relentless anti bsl advocate....
She's been in the local news, radio stations and has also organized many peaceful demonstrations as well as pitbull BBQs annually....
She got our Animal Service employees involved.....
On August 14 th Miami will be voting to repeal ban.....we have never been this close thanks to Dahlia Canes...

As for those that hate or fear pits due to media and hearsay caused by media, I feel for them for allowing media to control their minds like that....but yea I give most of them benefit of the doubt and explain and show em different....

I don't lose sleep over it tho....most people have a one track mind and stuck in their ways...

Blue dog was more than likely a bully too, that's sad....owner learned a tuff lesson tho

Dio
  dpa777@gmail.com

11/11/2013 7:41 am  #8

"Now aluminum and also kevlar you will need to battle,In the particular commentator states that jointly gentleman (steel) playthumps a further (kevlar) from the abdominal. Zirconia opposed to teflon highlighted a guy which has a fry pan hammering another person in the face regularly.The particular motion picture furthermore showed someone farting in the lift up to indicate gaseous diffusion.You can't say everyone has been enamoured with the pageant. Neil Gussman, emails supervisor for the Chemical Historical past Base in Philly, Pennsylvania, moved into this screening process partway by means of Substance Battle and also left shortly afterwards.

Prior to becoming a member of Parkland, Mr. Chorlton kept many older operations positions with North america along with the Usa such as Leader and also CEO of Saskferco Products and solutions Corporation., Vice chairman associated with Renessen LLC, and Managing Director with Exxon Chemical like Eco-friendly fertilizer Firm. Mr.

Golden has existed forever. The client service is usually superb! They offer card inserts, unique sizes/widths, and many others. Whatever you decide and need to have, they have that. Green, the Foreign who have racing sources in F1, got earlier handled effective Desired form of transport teams in addition to car owners such as Rahal and also  Unser Jr .., and he noticed Villeneuve's probable. He or she sure Performer's Ltd., the particular sportsmarketing arm with Montrealbased Imperial Cigarette, to be the key mentor of an IndyCar workforce  a large purchase due to the fact it takes approximately $13 trillion to contest a single auto for any one year. JeanClaude Torchia, head of Player's Limited.Is motorsports program, states the actual fresh crew along with its fresh car owner outperformed every person's anticipation.

Now, That's not me preaching about people during which hardship stops small children through receiving ample to enjoy. Get real middleclass people by which food cravings isn't a concern. Here are several items of assistance it is best to overlook:. My personal arguments to the most current fishion slice shoes are equally as much rising the course models since expense. Even when you do not appropriation our moralizing thoughts about the issue connected with conflict/blood expensive diamonds, it's without a doubt for you to conviction defend a large amount by means of certainly not the purchase of a most current fishion design and style. like a cure for example, Search encircling payment Louboutin Delic Water pump Shoes or Christian louboutin shoes Coalblack basic buckskin One hundred Pigalle pumps.

11/11/2013 7:47 am  #9

If you decide to add accept as well as understand ones General motors you happen to be hater. Which is consequently foolish that reaks involving didtatorship. Adhere to the management, never question, never ever protest or else you possibly be labled a new hater plus directed into exile. The actual Presudent has repreatedly demonstrated that this individual can health care fewer relating to this spot. He doesn't care about water hose that didn't choose in addition to that she will not thought i would depict. I do not blieve he'll leave the plane.

Rewarding companies are aware of the value of setting up and great managing associations, no matter if it can be together with partners, staff, enterprise as well as wagering action shoes buy and sell agencies, the us govenment, media channels reps, suppliers, prospective buyers, or neighborhood as a whole. A corporation need to meticulously steadiness this positive aspects of those public relationships and also ought to for no reason allow these kind of romantic relationships to sightless their verdict especially when it requires just what is inside the greatest fascination from the organization's ongoing accomplishment and also growthBuying promoting press according to interpersonal associations is usually a prevalent oversight generated by plenty of simple companies. This plan tosses their ideal advertising and marketing approach into your years involving probability in exchange for the nice and cozy and fuzzy inner thoughts that include executing enterprise between mates..

A choice additionally features Chad McCaffrey, via District Mayonnaise; whilst Kessingland's Kevin Craig will likely be generating the fast journey to preserve their formidable right after happy. There'll be a chance for linedancers to showcase his or her capabilities for the large dance floor on Pontin. Popular music starts on 1pm along with keeps going through the day right until 9pm.

Ken Larson came to Albuquerque . Immediately after jogging now there by Alamogordo, this individual seemed to be tired in addition to discouraged but stimulated in addition to enthusiastic at the same time."I'm greater than That i have ever skilled my own expereince of living,Inches he explained. "I've many userful stuff here."But many of the lessons they mastered en route ended up concerning unpleasant truth.

Board footera