Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



8/15/2013 10:55 am  #276


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

I have watched the videos of this dog several times and I don't see a vicious dog. I see an insecure dog that has not had the right socialization. I also see a dog stuck in a tiny cage that with no food or water. She does appear to have been fed well but if she is so aggresive how is that she is being fed and watered without an attact on the person taking care of her?

 

8/15/2013 6:00 pm  #277


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHK-TBone wrote:

I have watched the videos of this dog several times and I don't see a vicious dog. I see an insecure dog that has not had the right socialization. I also see a dog stuck in a tiny cage that with no food or water. She does appear to have been fed well but if she is so aggresive how is that she is being fed and watered without an attact on the person taking care of her?

She is very unstable and nervy and does not want or crave human interaction... Byproduct of no socialization and genetics... Like a feral animal when she feels trapped or cornered she snaps...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

8/15/2013 6:39 pm  #278


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

I agree with the part about her not being socialized but I have a couple braveheart dogs of my own and I love them. They are great with my kids and they don't know a stranger. I also hunt hogs with the same dogs my kids ay in the house or yard with. But back to the point any dog that is afraid will lash out if cornered. Its a natural reaction fight or flight.

 

8/15/2013 9:37 pm  #279


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

To debate this with these "dogmen" is useless.....

comparing an unsocialized former kennel dog to a "feral dog" ?

and you wonder why people with any sort of intelligence sees the involved parties as anything but ignorant and unqualified to be around animals.

Not losing sleep at night is only possible if one clings to GENETICS as the only possible cause...thus lifting any burden of responsibility from ones self.....

feral..... Lol....

 

8/16/2013 1:25 am  #280


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Post the info when you get it Ish.

 

8/16/2013 7:24 am  #281


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Mr_Kracka wrote:

To debate this with these "dogmen" is useless.....

comparing an unsocialized former kennel dog to a "feral dog" ?

and you wonder why people with any sort of intelligence sees the involved parties as anything but ignorant and unqualified to be around animals.

Not losing sleep at night is only possible if one clings to GENETICS as the only possible cause...thus lifting any burden of responsibility from ones self.....

feral..... Lol....

Bruce do you plan on just sitting on your hands or are you going to contribute to getting her out? Its easy to sit on your pint sized throne run your mouth and preach your doctrine thats simple.. how bout you help spring her out huh? Bruce Milan... I should have gone to the Reda school of K9 ethics... were milling, cheating and proudly displaying those deformities gets the approval of King Bruce Milan the all knowing... When I post the info Bruce you need to be one of the first ones in line to donate because by far compared to others you have stood on your soap box and let your thoughts be heard... lets see if talking is all your good at... we are trying fix the situation... all your doing is recycling the same propaganda from weeks ago... step up and help or stay quite already...
 


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

8/16/2013 8:43 am  #282


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

BHK-TBone wrote:

I agree with the part about her not being socialized but I have a couple braveheart dogs of my own and I love them. They are great with my kids and they don't know a stranger. I also hunt hogs with the same dogs my kids ay in the house or yard with. But back to the point any dog that is afraid will lash out if cornered. Its a natural reaction fight or flight.

I am happy that your dogs worked out... But not each dog is created equal... And Crystal is half blue pitbull...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

8/16/2013 12:14 pm  #283


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Ish...my ignorant friend....   Lets hear that again.....
YOU and YOUR friend Vito have a deal go bad...
YOU have a dog placed in a hack "rescue" 
YOU post a video clearly illustrating your ignorance and inability...
YOU get a tremendous backlash since others can clearly see a different version...
YOU get pressured to "do something" ...

but it's MY job or responsibility to SAVE THE DAY? 

This has been a look into each and every one of the people involved ... We can all see you now....

one thing Ive learned from my time in forums is when people are drowning in a pool of guilt, they tend to grasp for a life preserver of comebacks....

Reda... Santa Claus.. Me.... ........ We have NOTHING to be responsible for here.    WE have not been spotlighted in this scenario.   It's pathetic you even need to divert the blame by mentioning others like some school girl. Not very adult....

from here...on my tiny soapbox I only see one thing....

a group of inadequate, inexperienced, ignorant, unqualified wannabe dog men in over their heads.

and guess what genius,  maybe we wouldn't be having a conversation about YOU doing squat for this dog IF I WASN'T SHINING A LIGHT ON THE SITUATION!

your welcome......

Last edited by Mr_Kracka (8/16/2013 12:17 pm)

 

8/16/2013 12:25 pm  #284


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

All you "ballers" who dabble in the "dog game" act like you live high on the hog, except when it's time to actually PAY ....

I would NEVER give a FREE dog to anyone who couldn't afford it in the first place.....
if you can't afford to rectify this simple situation, you need to rethink your place in the "game" ....

But if your actually strapped and in need of help.... You make a donation account, post it...with a PayPal account and I will post it on EVERY forum and social media page as am a member on....

I will also make a donation.....

you see my friend, I don't give to s.h.i.t.s. about the who did what game you and your buddies wanna play while a dog sits in a shack.....I actually care whether the dog is better off or not...

the fund can pay for euthanasia.... Transport...whatever......... But s.h.it or get off the pot and do something already that DOESN'T involve you demanding someone else solves your deal gone bad.

 

 

8/16/2013 4:50 pm  #285


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Mr_Kracka wrote:

All you "ballers" who dabble in the "dog game" act like you live high on the hog, except when it's time to actually PAY ....

I would NEVER give a FREE dog to anyone who couldn't afford it in the first place.....
if you can't afford to rectify this simple situation, you need to rethink your place in the "game" ....

But if your actually strapped and in need of help.... You make a donation account, post it...with a PayPal account and I will post it on EVERY forum and social media page as am a member on....

I will also make a donation.....

you see my friend, I don't give to s.h.i.t.s. about the who did what game you and your buddies wanna play while a dog sits in a shack.....I actually care whether the dog is better off or not...

the fund can pay for euthanasia.... Transport...whatever......... But s.h.it or get off the pot and do something already that DOESN'T involve you demanding someone else solves your deal gone bad.

 

Just what I thought... Brucey you aren't part of the solution I haven't received any backlash... From whom? This has no impact in my life... I got people offering me dogs right now that I am turning down... This did however shine a light on getting animals sight unseen... If you aren't going to chip in, mind your pint sized business we trying to get this dog back to BH... Bruce Milan... All talk no action... Why don't you organize a public protest everyone else is willing to help get this animal to her breeder except you... The loudest hypocrite in here... You compromise your King Bruce Milan views when they are your buddies... Typical loudmouth... Stop interrupting this process dog whisperer... We are trying to get this right sir and you aren't helping matters...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

8/28/2013 12:11 pm  #286


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

@Uncle Ish, whats with all the "we"? This problem is a problem that should have been resolved by whoever the dog was shipped to... Thats the problem, people don't want to take responsibility for a dog they wanted now trying to throw the blame at the breeder, wasnt it known the dog was a kennel dog, wasnt it know that she was an adult and never been socialized.? talking about my family this and that, they wanted a free dog thats what you get.. Now you got the dog in a shack blaming it on vito.? This what you do, spend some money on a good dog raise it up then choose to breed it, you got that dog just to breed her so do that, grow the Love up, destroying the breed with that!!

 

9/01/2013 7:32 am  #287


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Brownsbulls wrote:

@Uncle Ish, whats with all the "we"? This problem is a problem that should have been resolved by whoever the dog was shipped to... Thats the problem, people don't want to take responsibility for a dog they wanted now trying to throw the blame at the breeder, wasnt it known the dog was a kennel dog, wasnt it know that she was an adult and never been socialized.? talking about my family this and that, they wanted a free dog thats what you get.. Now you got the dog in a shack blaming it on vito.? This what you do, spend some money on a good dog raise it up then choose to breed it, you got that dog just to breed her so do that, grow the Love up, destroying the breed with that!!

 
You have every right to an opinion... I don't got no worries lose no sleep... There are bigger things going on in the world... She wasn't free and I offered to cover her expenses so BH can take her back... He doesn't want to spend the money on her well being...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

6/08/2014 7:27 pm  #288


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Wow why don't someone get the dog some MESSING help and stop trying to bash people. This video didn't have to be made. What about the other dogs in this poor piss ass rescue place. This look like someone backyard taking on any dog people don't want. She would have been better off at the pound and if they couldn't help her. They would've done the right thing and put her to sleep. And this isn't to defend anyone. But this video was made to put someone down. If the person didn't like the dog why didn't they send her back to the breeder? They should have ask for a video before getting her.
 

 

6/09/2014 7:02 pm  #289


Re: THE INFAMOUS CRYSTAL OF BRAVEHEART.....VIDEO AND PICS

Crystal has been put down...almost a year ago...


Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]