Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2015 11:13 am  #1

VITO ALULIAR TESTED POSITIVE OF MYTHOMANIA

Vito Aluliar 

QUESTIONS:
on the 23 March 2015 you stated on your fb( braveheart) page that Elijah abandoned two dogs!!

when ask by others you said yes, thats correct he must not be able to look after them anymore

results: You was lying

Nearly 2.5 years ago you claimed Elijah came up short of payment for shipping and purchase of two american bulldogs you finally sent him.

when asked by the tester you answered yes.

results: Guess what the test results says you was lying.

When asked to provide facts and proof you couldnt. Elijah later provided proof of the whole deal, indicating that your whole two and half years of this claiming he shortnchanged you was a liar

Vito Aluliar, you nothing but a compusive habitual liar, arent you?

March 2014 you made a claim to Elijah that Doug kennedy has stolen a dog by the name Hotrod by breaking into his owners house and taking him without the owners consent, 

when questioned about such claim you came up short of words.

results: the results says you was lying and thats because you made it all up, 
             didnt you?

Is being almost 8 years now since you being claiming Mr churchill has stolen your bloodline and claimed it.
under all circumstances you have confessed on several occasions to Elijah that you miss Mr T Churchill and he was a good photographer and a friend, but yet you still talk bad about him, why is that.

let me guess is because you are bitter and jealous of him and couldnt mske good use of what you set up, and when you saw that he was being recognized with his own production you got jealous and started spreading rumours.

we the ask you are you jealous of Mr Churchill hence why you spreading all this rumours?
You answered no!

results: results indicated that you was lying

NOW MR ALULIAR I SUGGEST YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL HEALTH.

PART 2 WILL FOLLOW SOON ONCE ENOUGH EVIDENCE AND PROOF IS GARTHERED  

Board footera