Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2015 10:43 pm  #126

Re: A sad day.........

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

What do you have to show for your time in this breed?? You have no results of any kind!! You are a mouth piece that doesnt dare to compete!! You have no confidence in what you own!! I feel bad for you brother!!

yes my results are not ribbons and pats on the back to make me feel important, but if and when I do a breeding I produce an american bulldog what say you. not a mouth piee you know that personally I talk it and walk it. and Im glad you can tell my confidence, would you be able to tell me the numbers to the next mega millions also?

You have nothing!!  Your litter was crap and I drew on your pictures do you might understand what I was talking about!!  But you still don't get it!!  Might have something to do with that education word!!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

5/09/2015 10:44 pm  #127

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

That dog has nothing to do with what I own. It is high percentage Johnson though!! Maybe it has Champagne blood LOL!!

it has nothing to do with what you own, well sorry to hurt your itty bitty feelings but it has nothing to do with mines either if thats the case..

Champagne is in your dogs!! I mean in your mutts!! Sorry to break it to you!! I have heard psychologists aren't cheap!! I am here for you brother!!

and how did you know my BA is in psychology, how do you think I recognise your condition? and yes champagne is in your best bitch taboo, you cant have it both ways grasshopper, she is a product of the late great Mr, Ellerbe, you should be delighted..

5/09/2015 10:46 pm  #128

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

What do you have to show for your time in this breed?? You have no results of any kind!! You are a mouth piece that doesnt dare to compete!! You have no confidence in what you own!! I feel bad for you brother!!

yes my results are not ribbons and pats on the back to make me feel important, but if and when I do a breeding I produce an american bulldog what say you. not a mouth piee you know that personally I talk it and walk it. and Im glad you can tell my confidence, would you be able to tell me the numbers to the next mega millions also?

You have nothing!! Your litter was crap and I drew on your pictures do you might understand what I was talking about!! But you still don't get it!! Might have something to do with that education word!!

you drew on my pictures, wow and that means what grasshopper??

5/09/2015 10:51 pm  #129

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

You have nothing!! Your litter was crap and I drew on your pictures do you might understand what I was talking about!! But you still don't get it!! Might have something to do with that education word!!

what education the one that taught me how to recognize that you suffer from narcism?

5/10/2015 12:01 am  #130

sgreen wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Again, now that Jacob is under police scrutiny, all of a sudden his show host\buddies barely can remember having a conversation... Oh, and jacob never came to our show and if he did he just sat in the parking lot.... ROFLMAO... Here is the proof, peanut gallary.... Blue fake AB allowed in the St Louis show ring, thanks to Churchy\S Green.... Let me know if I missed anything...

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/11181251_1_zpsvtxmnhi5.jpg

Tell you what James.......

Since you enjoy flapping your gums and in your mind believe you have some "evidence"....

Just run along to the police you keep mentioning and share all you "know". SMDH

S Green, when I brought up the fact Jacob was getting kudos from your very own show, s green comments were "I can't remember, I only had 5 words with Jacob while he was mopping up the show ring with a non-legal AB Churchy and I allowed to enter the show ring in St Louis.... What legit show host would allow this to happen??? Jacob should have been turned away in the parking lot.... Where were the show host??????

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

5/10/2015 12:09 am  #131

Again, can we get the name of the judge that put this piece of shyyyt up... Surely this judge was either paid or blind deaf and dumb... Who put this dog up??? Whatever happen to following the standard?

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

5/10/2015 3:09 am  #132

jamesporch wrote:

Again, can we get the name of the judge that put this piece of shyyyt up... Surely this judge was either paid or blind deaf and dumb... Who put this dog up??? Whatever happen to following the standard?

James, we ran the most unbiased and legit show period.  In 24 confirmation events, we had 22 different BIS winners!!  In 24 events, we had 24 different judges!!  We never used the same judge twice!!  We never recycled judges to regurgitate the same results!!  It is not my job to enforce the standard as a show host!!  It is up to the judge and registry ultimately??  Under what standard is this dog a DQ?  James I think you talk to much and have no clue!!  And even with our history a judge saw fit to place your dog.  How does that work??

Last edited by CCB (5/10/2015 3:12 am)

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

5/10/2015 3:15 am  #133

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

what education the one that taught me how to recognize that you suffer from narcism?

I taught you that too!!  If you followed the board you would know that I accused Mark of having it a very long time ago.  Probably at the time of this board and the bullyvards inception!!  So you taught me nothing!!

5/10/2015 3:16 am  #134

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

you drew on my pictures, wow and that means what grasshopper??

It means that I did it in such a way that you might be able to understand!!

5/10/2015 3:18 am  #135

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

it has nothing to do with what you own, well sorry to hurt your itty bitty feelings but it has nothing to do with mines either if thats the case..

Champagne is in your dogs!! I mean in your mutts!! Sorry to break it to you!! I have heard psychologists aren't cheap!! I am here for you brother!!

and how did you know my BA is in psychology, how do you think I recognise your condition? and yes champagne is in your best bitch taboo, you cant have it both ways grasshopper, she is a product of the late great Mr, Ellerbe, you should be delighted..

Late great?  Who is that?  I think Jim already talked about that!!

5/10/2015 4:34 am  #136

CCB wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Under what standard is this dog a DQ???

No DQ. "He's brindle not blue James, Duh."  Just like Troy is peach, not pink or yellow. Lol

My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 

5/10/2015 7:19 am  #137

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Late great?  Who is that?  I think Jim already talked about that!!

Wow troy you are really reaching. Let me get this right, you now value someone who just talks and never post pictures of their dogs nor has shown any accomplishments. But yet just the other day you told guss he means nothing because he wont post pics of his dogs and has accomplished nothing. Lol! And I am wondering are you talking about jim the same guy who has been researching THE LATE GREAT MR. ELLERBE  for SIXTEEN  YEARS?

5/10/2015 7:22 am  #138

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

I taught you that too!!  If you followed the board you would know that I accused Mark of having it a very long time ago.  Probably at the time of this board and the bullyvards inception!!  So you taught me nothing!!

you accused mark, but you display it every day!!!

5/10/2015 8:13 am  #139

I spoke with jacob in both shows here in miami, seemed like a really nice kid. met him through darrin neal. the life he was providing those dogs was just wrong and i truly hope he gets help. 

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

5/10/2015 3:28 pm  #140

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Wow, I don't  think I can recover from that zinger of a response!!  Damn, ruined my day!!

5/10/2015 4:45 pm  #141

Ok, I made it clear that I get a kick out of a lying judgmental shyte talker getting his day.  But I actually agree with you for the most part on this Troy. However I can't sit here and be judge, jury, and executioner by saying Jacob should never own another dog again, as you did Troy. People do learn from mistakes. What I can say is the few times I met with him I did like him. I definitely agree he could have kept better company. 18 puppies in the freezer seems like a lot, but hey I've never had 46 dogs either. I think they were reptile food for later or future clone prospects, cool either way. I also think he truly loved his dogs which may have led to having so many. He is young and smart and should come out of this fine. Wishing everyone the best from over here.

My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 

5/10/2015 9:27 pm  #142

This is definitely a sad case, and more of an issue around Mental Health and hoarding behaviours than anything else. Jacob is an intelligent and well-spoken young man, who clearly became overwhelmed quickly.

I don't know what is more shocking, the conditions these animals endured or the fact that James Porch has been actively engaged in Message Boards aimed at learning for the past 5 years and countinues to get less intelligent.

Hopefully Jacob can straighten out his life and engage in some self-care, and more importantly hopefully all those dogs find badass homes and live decent lives.

5/11/2015 8:11 am  #143

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

CCB wrote:

I taught you that too!! If you followed the board you would know that I accused Mark of having it a very long time ago. Probably at the time of this board and the bullyvards inception!! So you taught me nothing!!

Wow, I don't think I can recover from that zinger of a response!! Damn, ruined my day!!

its called psychological projection . you recognize it when vito does it , don't you ?????? i may be a bit off in certain areas , but i am in no way shape or form a narccissist .........i've always prefered anonymity ........

5/11/2015 6:18 pm  #144

me wrote:

CCB wrote:

Tru 2 Da Game wrote:

Wow, I don't think I can recover from that zinger of a response!! Damn, ruined my day!!

its called psychological projection . you recognize it when vito does it , don't you ?????? i may be a bit off in certain areas , but i am in no way shape or form a narccissist .........i've always prefered anonymity ........

I like you Mark LOL, even though I might not show it and we might not agree on everything.  I have learned a lot from you and I am sure I will continue to.

Board footera