Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2015 2:07 pm  #1

This is like the Jerry Springer show of Bulldogs..

This was a cool board when it started . A board where we could show off our dogs and learn a few things. Haven't you ever heard the phrase ( if you don't have something nice to say keep your MESSING mouth shut ) ...seems like some didn't get taught that growing up..

5/13/2015 7:59 am  #2

Re: This is like the Jerry Springer show of Bulldogs..

The bulldog community is a pretty hardcore group... Nobody is scared to show there feelings... The disagreement issues are within certain circles... Feel free to post your dogs and ignore the rest...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/14/2015 9:32 am  #3

Uncle Ish wrote:

The bulldog community is a pretty hardcore group... Nobody is scared to show there feelings... The disagreement issues are within certain circles... Feel free to post your dogs and ignore the rest...

Im sorry ish, but i must disagree with you on people are not scared to show there feelings. i do believe that we should be able to express our thoughts and feelings and have a discussion and disagreements but do so in a respectful and decent manner, represent yourself as a person of class and respect. Some of the stuff ive read on the board is def beyond the scope of having a decent discussion. i mean there is more the 6 topics on the first page that are just fights, this kind of behavior is taking over the board.

Betterment of the breed,through love and respect of the breed
SEMPER FI- RETIRED USMC

5/14/2015 9:56 am  #4

What are we disagreeing on??? The active posters don't bite the tongue that's the way it is on pretty much every bull or mastiff board going back to Tru Grit and Bandog Banter to the Johnson Board...

I recommend to start new threads and keep them positive... But debating and sparring has always been there...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

Board footera