Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2011 5:03 pm  #1

THE CLEAN BREATHERS CHALLENGE..........................

I would like to APPLAUD those of you that even ATTEMPTED this challenge............you could have IGNORED it and been assholes but you were game and i truly appreciate that...........we all know its hot this time of year and its DANGEROUS for ANY breed in this time of year...........so i would like to take a moment and thank every single one of you who did the 1 MILE CHALLENGE..........if i miss anybody please forgive me........please post your name and i will add you to the list of people who own a FUNCTIONAL BULLY AMERICAN BULLDOG..............anybody who completes this challenge will be added to the list................. so if you havent done it and know youre a part of this SMALL list of FUNCTIONAL dogs dont worry,there is NO TIME LIMIT for FUNCTIONAL DOGS...........i will add you to the list...................so again CONGRATULATIONS to all those who took the time out of their busy day and participated you guys are the REAL BULLDOGERS

1.M1AB
2.FAITHFULLBULL
3.MASTERBULLY
4.BHB
5.GREG D
6.KELLY NIELSEN
7.PIRATEBULLS
8.LB DIRTBAG
9.TAILUPBULLIES
10.LOST BLOODLINE
11.CONQUEST BULLDOGS

if i missed anybody please let me know...........i really want you guys to get noticed for being TRUE BULLDOGERS who are down for WHATEVER.............great job guys..........GRAET JOB

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

7/25/2011 6:54 pm  #2

Re: THE CLEAN BREATHERS CHALLENGE..........................

Awesome and thank you That was a cool idea. But...you forgot yourself on your list

Vero

Vero
Set a goal, make it happen
http://www.masterbully.com/home/

7/25/2011 9:42 pm  #3

Anytime flacko, it  was a cool challenge that was good exercise for the dogs and a way to see each others dogs in a different light. You got anything else up your sleeve were game.

If your gonna build a bulldog based on hips,make sure the bulldog is worth building!
5 1/2 mo. Pusher the Punisher
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/Lostbloodlinekennel/99502d60.jpg

7/27/2011 5:54 pm  #4

I know I don't have a kennel but did VINNY make the list...lol

7/27/2011 9:17 pm  #5

It was very cool to see the videos. Hell, if I could run the mile myself I would definately have a couple of mine do it. Still lookin' for a neighbor or someone to do the runnin'...I'll stick to filmin' the dang thing! Yes, a huge congrats to everyone who participated...

It is a game...just play it.

7/28/2011 9:10 pm  #6

Masterbully wrote:

Awesome and thank you That was a cool idea. But...you forgot yourself on your list

Vero

no thank you for doing it and having fun ..................i forgot myself........its just the way i am...........but thax for reminding me i just petted myself on the back lol.......

7/28/2011 9:12 pm  #7

Lost Bloodline Kennel wrote:

Anytime flacko, it  was a cool challenge that was good exercise for the dogs and a way to see each others dogs in a different light. You got anything else up your sleeve were game.

i do........and it will be fun .........im thinking of doing a swim off........this should be funny.........next week i will post my vid of some of my dogs swimming..........thax for doing it lbk and thax for just being real........

Last edited by SHOW BOUND BULLIES (7/28/2011 9:14 pm)

7/28/2011 9:16 pm  #8

paul.t wrote:

I know I don't have a kennel but did VINNY make the list...lol

heeeeeyyyyyyyyy pauly.........you dont need a kennel we grew up together in jersey.........nope VINNY,TONY,none of dem guys did........lol

7/28/2011 9:19 pm  #9

BiggBen wrote:

It was very cool to see the videos. Hell, if I could run the mile myself I would definately have a couple of mine do it. Still lookin' for a neighbor or someone to do the runnin'...I'll stick to filmin' the dang thing! Yes, a huge congrats to everyone who participated...

ahh no prop biggben i cant run right now either thax for the shou out

7/29/2011 2:45 pm  #10

Thanks Flaco it was a great idea to give people the chance to show their dogs in a positive way.  I don't think Gunner will do the swimming contest, He want have any part of it LOL.  I do have a female puppy that loves water she will have to rep in that contest

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz320/donk5227/Tara/IMG_0495-1.jpg

7/30/2011 12:59 am  #11

Congratulations to all participants!! I had a lot of fun to do the challenge!!

www.faithfullbull.com

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000671671015

8/01/2011 4:04 pm  #12

FaithFullBull wrote:

Congratulations to all participants!! I had a lot of fun to do the challenge!!

And thank you for participating........congrats

6/14/2015 11:46 am  #13

ttt

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

Board footera