Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2015 5:25 pm  #26

Re: How I started a program from scratch... UPDATE...

i have tried to post his pedigree and pic but am having trouble with it. He's out of Marstaff Dragon Lives On and Takilla's Angel Dhu​

4/05/2018 5:25 am  #27

Thats a great post Ish. Truly as you said your creative nature is evident. Let me just say i just love you dogs. All look well bred and taken care of. Do keep posting your activities here with photos. I will be a frequent visitor from now on. i own a few bulls and a lab at my  hotel metropole beach home

4/18/2018 8:47 am  #28

Ish, your work is the future of working bull breeds.  I  like  the concept of what you are doing to create a functional bull breed. One day I will own a staffy. Had APBTs  for years and switched to ABs. Night and day difference, but still missing the mark as a farm utility dog. I'm gonna have to follow in your tracks and make my own.

I believe this is the future of this board as well. Keep up the good work, Ish.

Lately  the word "friend" has become a scarce word. A sickening game of watchfulness toward offered friendships- Bruce Lee

4/22/2018 12:18 pm  #29

does anyone know of a reputable breeder of the english staffy bull .. im looking for a breeder that breeds more to the bull side of the spectrum ..more of a  thick and low type ..i recently saw a really nice female a fellow was walking that fit the bill .. i asked him the name of the breeder and checked them out on line..they had very nice looking dogs but looked more to the terrier side ..perhaps the female i saw was more of genetic freak , or photos on line just don't do the staffy bulls justice .. this is my first post although i have been a frequent visitor of this forum from the very beginning.. thank you

Board footera