Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2016 7:51 pm  #1

Serious Experienced Schutzhund Trainer Looking for a American Bulldog

If anyone knows of a great breeding or young adult who could be capable of the sport. Please feel free to email me.

Mike Stone

7/19/2016 3:01 am  #2

Re: Serious Experienced Schutzhund Trainer Looking for a American Bulldog

Mike Stone email me ismaelpalomino82@gmail.com

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/25/2016 11:44 pm  #3

Mike I would contact Kraig in SoCal. He has a litter out if Cash Sch3 x Fuchsia French Ring1. They are also both confirmation champions. Cash is OFA excellent and Fuchsia is OFA good.

Earlier this year Cash competed in the Nationals at IPO3. He has also been pronounced in courage. Fuchsia is the only French Ring 1 female in the breed.

Cash is out of Malo BST PSA PDC x Sugar a double bred Mikey bitch. Fuchsia is out of Malo as well bred to a pure performance bitch Pink UKC Superdog and a Gubby grand daughter.

Malo is the only Bulldog to ever produce dogs titled to a minimum of a 1 in all 4 protection sports (schutzhund, French Ring, Mondio Ring and PSA). He has also done this with all females. He produced the only French Ring 1 female Fuchsia, the only Mondio 1 Luna, the second PSA1 female Luna as well and Schutzhund Female Izzy.

Last edited by Marcelnorcalsbulldogs (7/25/2016 11:48 pm)

7/29/2016 10:40 pm  #4

I have a granddaughter from my old dog Justice BST, that I'm looking to breed soon, and she's capable of sport work, just needs a trainer :-)
Jennifer Moorefield

8/01/2016 11:09 am  #5

Marcelnorcalsbulldogs wrote:

Mike I would contact Kraig in SoCal. He has a litter out if Cash Sch3 x Fuchsia French Ring1. They are also both confirmation champions. Cash is OFA excellent and Fuchsia is OFA good.

Earlier this year Cash competed in the Nationals at IPO3. He has also been pronounced in courage. Fuchsia is the only French Ring 1 female in the breed.

Cash is out of Malo BST PSA PDC x Sugar a double bred Mikey bitch. Fuchsia is out of Malo as well bred to a pure performance bitch Pink UKC Superdog and a Gubby grand daughter.

Malo is the only Bulldog to ever produce dogs titled to a minimum of a 1 in all 4 protection sports (schutzhund, French Ring, Mondio Ring and PSA). He has also done this with all females. He produced the only French Ring 1 female Fuchsia, the only Mondio 1 Luna, the second PSA1 female Luna as well and Schutzhund Female Izzy.

I would go for this breeding has well...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

Board footera