Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2014 3:13 pm  #26

Re: Olde boston bulldog

We train every day learning new exercises.  Currently she is learning to distinguish and retrieve 3 differnt items by name and she is doing a go out to a mat. We train in public and under pressure. Last week we worked at the registers at a Walmart. She does therapy work at an alzheimer ward too. The AKC allowing non purebred dogs to be registerd for working events was wonderful for us but after our 4 titles, we will just continue learning and showing off. It  is more fun than having a hundred titles after my dog's name as serious OB competitors achieve.I know we are a good team without having a judge place us. I am so lucky to have a great trainer, Carol Heisterhagen. I would never have achieved what we have withput her direction and that of her mentor Joanne Fleming. I started with the Koehler Method and cring when I think of what I did to dogs with his technique. I live to learn new methods that work so much better.Bess and I both love to learn and improve and hope to continue doing it.

8/27/2014 7:48 pm  #27

D can you keep any of her offspring?

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

8/28/2014 6:57 pm  #28

Adopted her from a shelter where I was walking dogs to work on new training techniques I had learned.
She came to me spayed. I have often thought of driving the hood looking for her relatives. She is twice as trainable as any dog I've handled. Former world agility champion couldn't believe what a find she is and likewise a national schutzhund winner.loves working with us. She happens to own a Boston Terrier herself... and the only time Bess barks is in her sleep dreaming.

8/31/2014 8:51 pm  #29

Wow seems likes you hit the jackpot... Shame she is spayed though...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

10/16/2016 8:56 am  #30

TTT

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

Board footera