Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2014 6:18 pm  #26

Re: #1 Reason For Turnover In The AB World

coach wrote:

I've mentioned this before in another post, but one thing  I think is missing in the AB world  is the "apprenticeship" in the dogs. In other breeds, the "old heads" kinda guide you along until they see you're going to be there for real, but  in ABs , you can just jump in. In other breeds, you are pretty much  a "yard boy" until you get enough experience. That's shoveling shizzy, changing hay, bleaching down houses, raking kennels, ,walking dogs,etc. The things is, you just sit back and listen and learn and develop that love for whatever breed. And your payment isn't money, you get pups as payment,lol.A lot of folks just don't get a chance to get the basic dog maintenence down. There's a big difference between having 1 or 2 dogs and having a yard of dogs. You go broke trying to be a breeder if you have to run to the vet for every little thing.
    I think another thing  that's different in the AB world is that people don't seem to work together as much . It seems like in other breeds, you might have a group of 3 or 4 with  4,5 dogs apiece and common goals, but doesn't seem so much as with in the AB world.

I'm tracking witcha coach......you gotta crawl before you walk

2/21/2017 6:37 pm  #27

Ranovr32 wrote:

The people involved in the breed. OVerall I would say most people are decent, but there are a good number of very influential people in the breed who seem to be lesss than desirable human beings it seems.

Also, I can only assume because AB's are supposed to be more intimidating dogs, the amount of insecure fake macho idiots that have their egos completely tied up in the dogs and get involved with them is a much higher percentage than in most breeds.

People refusing to sticking to standards and only breeding for fads and sales.

People consistently stating "I breed for what I like" insteadof breeding what is good for the breed in general and to standard probably turns away most people who would like to get involved.

The ridiculous behavior exhibited on the boards, and the worst behavior is by some of the biggest breeders. When people just starting out see it on a daily basis has to discourage them.

No money. Dogs are expensive, period.

Refusing to stick to the standard and only breeding for sales and fads. Breeding for what "they" like instead of breeding what is good for the breed

Don't think much more needs to be said.........

3/30/2017 6:47 am  #28

Mike Perry wrote:

Ranovr32 wrote:

The people involved in the breed. OVerall I would say most people are decent, but there are a good number of very influential people in the breed who seem to be lesss than desirable human beings it seems.

Also, I can only assume because AB's are supposed to be more intimidating dogs, the amount of insecure fake macho idiots that have their egos completely tied up in the dogs and get involved with them is a much higher percentage than in most breeds.

People consistently stating "I breed for what I like" insteadof breeding what is good for the breed in general and to standard probably turns away most people who would like to get involved.

The ridiculous behavior exhibited on the boards, and the worst behavior is by some of the biggest breeders. When people just starting out see it on a daily basis has to discourage them.

Refusing to stick to the standard and only breeding for sales and fads. Breeding for what "they" like instead of breeding what is good for the breed

Except he is doing that very thing. " LILACS"

3/31/2017 7:40 pm  #29

Lilac is the next big thing in puppy sales...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

4/06/2017 3:55 pm  #30

T2DG wrote:

Mike Perry wrote:

Ranovr32 wrote:

Except he is doing that very thing. " LILACS"

Hypocrite: A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for........

Just when you think your reading "straight" talk, you find they've turned the other cheek

4/06/2017 4:08 pm  #31

Uncle Ish wrote:

Lilac is the next big thing in puppy sales...

The next big thing in puppy sales....you sound like a used car salesman lmao....and after that big thing there will be another, and another......so keep pushing the envelop. You started working on your next big thing right after you dropped the conspiracy theory, Alpaca Alu has groomed you well 

4/11/2017 2:17 pm  #32

Mike get with the $... Nobody cares about the honor and history and all the other B.S. Bruce told us to stop pretending... He was right... If a lilac gets me 2k more in sales by some dope willing to hand over the cold hard cash I am supposed to say "sorry sir I only breed brindle like Johnson" yeah right... Johnson was a peddler and his hustle was bulldogs... Who is catching pigs in the inner city???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

4/14/2017 3:17 pm  #33

Uncle Ish wrote:

Mike get with the $... Nobody cares about the honor and history and all the other B.S. Bruce told us to stop pretending... He was right... If a lilac gets me 2k more in sales by some dope willing to hand over the cold hard cash I am supposed to say "sorry sir I only breed brindle like Johnson" yeah right... Johnson was a peddler and his hustle was bulldogs... Who is catching pigs in the inner city???

Speaking of money I just got off the phone with my FA, on a single investment I turned 10K into 67K in just 6 months and it's still flipping how's that for cold hard cash. And who qualified you to speak on the subject of honor and history?? You haven't earned your stripes rookie, you have a Braveheart GED.....you received your education on the AB from the most dishonest, backsliding, crossbreeding paperhanger in the history of dogs. So I understand why a few crossbred puppy sales get you excited. If you was a real hustler you would know that 2K you just got for those conspiracy theory pups was really 600 bucks after it hit your bottom line. That small minded thinking has you riding the short bus on a quarter tank with no destination in sight. You kinda remind me of the fart I just passed, here for a second but gone in the wind the next. If your gonna hustle step your game up....stop peddling bullish to bullshyters....get some real work and toss that ish that's been stepped on. Keep that ish up and you wont have to worry about the AB the pigs will be waiting on your door step with knives and forks.....

4/15/2017 9:04 pm  #34

Mike Perry wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

Speaking of money I just got off the phone with my FA, on a single investment I turned 10K into 67K in just 6 months and it's still flipping how's that for cold hard cash. And who qualified you to speak on the subject of honor and history?? You haven't earned your stripes rookie, you have a Braveheart GED.....you received your education on the AB from the most dishonest, backsliding, crossbreeding paperhanger in the history of dogs. So I understand why a few crossbred puppy sales get you excited. If you was a real hustler you would know that 2K you just got for those conspiracy theory pups was really 600 bucks after it hit your bottom line. That small minded thinking has you riding the short bus on a quarter tank with no destination in sight. You kinda remind me of the fart I just passed, here for a second but gone in the wind the next. If your gonna hustle step your game up....stop peddling bullish to bullshyters....get some real work and toss that ish that's been stepped on. Keep that ish up and you wont have to worry about the AB the pigs will be waiting on your door step with knives and forks.....

Mike Vito is the king of breeders... the all time great... the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be... the conspiracy theory opened a new door of buyers who don't care about the semantics... my blue king bulldogs are the new future... my game is better than ever... $3500.00 per puppy I got that supreme stuff... King Kong pimping... I can slap haters in the face with money... and I didn't spill any yak on my $1000.00 suit...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

4/15/2017 9:53 pm  #35

HEY ISH ...  POST UP SOME PICS OF YOUR BLUE KING BULLDOGS !!!! ARE THEY ABS ?? 

4/24/2017 11:45 am  #36

You see the Blue King Bulldogs is a unique kinda brand... I just sold my first $5k puppy I refuse to deal with low ballers...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

5/01/2017 10:00 pm  #37

Uncle Ish wrote:

You see the Blue King Bulldogs is a unique kinda brand... I just sold my first $5k puppy I refuse to deal with low ballers...

BRING THE HEAT !!!! ...  LETS CHECK OUT THESE BAD BOYS ..... KEN 

9/14/2017 5:40 pm  #38

Yeah let's see these Blue King Bulldogs.....you know the ones you claimed would be Lilac...what happened bulldog guru did you come up a chromosome short again lmao.....

10/22/2017 7:30 am  #39

10k for my supreme lilac mutation...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

Board footera