Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2013 2:14 pm  #1

VITO'S APOLOGY...LOL!!! THIS WAS QUICKY DELETED....

UR SO GOOD AT DELETING POST....HERE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES...U DELETED THIS ONE AS WELL...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/3500NW77thCourt_Page_1_Page_03.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/3500NW77thCourt_Page_1_Page_04.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/barbiej64/3500NW77thCourt_Page_1_Page_04.jpg

WHY DID YOU DELETE IT VITO???? WHY DID U EVEN APOLIGIZE TO THEN DELETE IT????

LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

6/20/2013 6:15 pm  #2

Re: VITO'S APOLOGY...LOL!!! THIS WAS QUICKY DELETED....

BHBulldogs wrote:

To anyone else that I have hurt or insulted , or embarrassed in any way.......I am sorry.

Sure Vito I well accept your apology as soon as you drop a baby nuke on your entire yard to kill every dog you're still feeding as of today..... Sure we all read this BS apology from Vito, but we also knew this apology was given because he got exposed by his faithful buddy Troy..... Now Vito is back to his old tricks again, tricking the low information buyer out of their hard earned money.... It's what a low life does.....

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

6/20/2013 8:39 pm  #3

So when Vito destroys all of his living animals you will forgive him? I would love for everyone to admitt exactly what they are gaining with these attacks! And if attacks is the wrong word please fill in the blank properly and answer the question. Also James don't reply with a lame response like," It would be better than doing it slowly". 

jamesporch wrote:

BHBulldogs wrote:

To anyone else that I have hurt or insulted , or embarrassed in any way.......I am sorry.

Sure Vito I well accept your apology as soon as you drop a baby nuke on your entire yard to kill every dog you're still feeding as of today..... Sure we all read this BS apology from Vito, but we also knew this apology was given because he got exposed by his faithful buddy Troy..... Now Vito is back to his old tricks again, tricking the low information buyer out of their hard earned money.... It's what a low life does.....

Last edited by NoStopABTs (6/20/2013 8:43 pm)

My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 

6/20/2013 9:47 pm  #4

NoStopABTs wrote:

So when Vito destroys all of his living animals you will forgive him? I would love for everyone to admitt exactly what they are gaining with these attacks! And if attacks is the wrong word please fill in the blank properly and answer the question. Also James don't reply with a lame response like," It would be better than doing it slowly". 

jamesporch wrote:

BHBulldogs wrote:

Vito has pretty much single handedly tainted his entire AB gene pool with cross bred dogs.... So in fact has tainted a lot of other breeders yard with his bullshyyyt because they bought into what Vito was selling............... A DREAM......... Do you understand that, or do I need to break it down further for the slow\simple minded, as is yourself???? Again, when Vito drops a baby nuke over his address only then I will be satisfied Vito will have stop doing damage to the AB gene pool...... Got it??

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

6/20/2013 10:04 pm  #5

Ok, "as is myself", and please don't bite on that, I'm certain your grammar is better than mine, as much as you hate to call it English, or should I say European. PLEASE, as if you truly know the actual depth of your Ped. But thank you for admitting your root cause is his feat being single handed. That's what I was looking for. You do understand your personal divulgence  in the essance of your statements, don't you?Of course not! This ability to communicate has been the main key for the circulation of ideas, languages, culture and also the sharing of knowledge. A gift bestowed upon us. Therefore, being the instrument that will enable people to communicate with one another and with society is a privilege and honor. As a teacher, I can open new doors of opportunities and enable students to develop intellectually and professionally. Last sentence was a joke. 

jamesporch wrote:

NoStopABTs wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Vito has pretty much single handedly tainted his entire AB gene pool with cross bred dogs.... So in fact has tainted a lot of other breeders yard with his bullshyyyt because they bought into what Vito was selling............... A DREAM......... Do you understand that, or do I need to break it down further for the slow\simple minded, as is yourself???? Again, when Vito drops a baby nuke over his address only then I will be satisfied Vito will have stop doing damage to the AB gene pool...... Got it??

Last edited by NoStopABTs (6/20/2013 10:14 pm)

My closet is transparent, transparency is magnetic. 

1/10/2014 11:14 pm  #6

Sad

1/10/2014 11:46 pm  #7

jamesporch wrote:

NoStopABTs wrote:

jamesporch wrote:

Vito, I'm still waiting on you to drop that baby nuke!.... LOL!

Last edited by jamesporch (1/11/2014 12:03 am)

12/27/2014 12:09 pm  #8

Vito you are a Great Guy

12/27/2014 7:50 pm  #9

At the end  Vito Admits he bred Olde Into his line

12/27/2014 8:01 pm  #10

It wasn't olde, he admitted that he hung papers on Crystal.  Crystal was a Razor Edge bred to BMJ's sister.  Crystal was to be used as part of his olde program.  He bred BMJ to Crystal and claimed them to be out of Sophie instead.  Sophie was a Blue X Bellsima female that was spayed in a pet home.  So he tried to paper the BMJ X Crystal litter as AB's which they were not!!

That was just another incident of paper hanging.  Jacq is another story and that was after using a Racing Grey Hound.  Jacq is 1/4 Grey Hound.  His parents were Bullistic X Twiggy, not Bullistic X Jasmine like Vito claims.  Twiggy was an F1 out of Fury (100% GH) X Betty.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

1/03/2015 10:41 pm  #11

Thanks For Clearing That Up Troy .....You spent alot of time talking with Vito and I Believe You Know part of what he has done.... Im sure theres alot more

1/17/2015 7:17 pm  #12

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png

Last edited by Kennedy (1/20/2015 11:03 am)

2/01/2015 1:16 pm  #13

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

jamesporch wrote:

BHBulldogs wrote:

2/05/2015 9:46 pm  #14

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/furious.png

2/27/2015 9:12 am  #15

troy tells the world how it is ..................

4/02/2015 10:19 am  #16

yes sir

5/04/2015 10:03 am  #17

what happened

5/05/2015 7:38 am  #18

The fat puppymiller apologising for what, telling more LIES, Vito instead of all these BS seek help you have a complusive lying disorder look up on it and seek help, is an illness, we all believe you suffer from.

5/20/2015 6:04 pm  #19

http://i.imgur.com/lrt7nBX.jpg

5/02/2017 6:35 pm  #20

The king of bulldogs....the best there ever was......says the paperhangers protégé lmao

Board footera